You're a Witch, Drew [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

You're a Witch, Drew [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:39 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Drew Harper
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855623953610178572/1015146744981499946/unknown.png
Bio: Drew Thought he was a normal child, sure maybe he was a bit of a femboy and all that. But he didn't like men, and honestly sure sometimes some things moved or vanished but he just blamed ghost or faeries as a joke. Then one day while rushing he accidentally went into the girl's bathroom, and begged and wished not the get caught, only when the girl who had refused to leave opened the door, instead of looking angry she looked...sympathetic? Wait Cramps? What? It took a few moments to realized she thought him a girl and he looked down, wondering how she could mistake that and stared at the skirt he was wearing, and peaked in at the smooth pussy under it...he was rather confused and even more so when the next day he had a letter for a school wanting to have him attend it? To Learn Magic?!

You weren't sure how it had happened, but you were a girl. You were also a witch as it turned out, and what was even more surprising was that magic existed and you were going to magic school.

It all happened so fast, too fast for you to really protest it. The only thing left to do before you arrived was to decide whether you wished to use a wand or a staff, which was what all the other girls in line with you were also waiting to decide before you'd be let into the Grand Dining Hall where you'd be 'sorted' into a "Clan" as they apparently called them. Essentially what was meant to be your family for the next few years.

Yes, years, six to be exact.
Kuragari

Re: You're a Witch, Drew [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:45 am

I frowned and thought about it, wondering what the difference was...and why there were only girls in this line before finally shrugging, and making up my mind, I went with Wand, purely from a practical standpoint, Staffs looked heavy and annoying to carry everywhere, wands seemed lighter and easier to use at least from what I could tell. Then hopefully I'd get a good, Clan At this Witch School, even if I didn't know what that meant.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:33 am

After being given a wand and following the others into the hall, you see five banners. One is pink and purple, and bears a succubus on it. Another, a deep red and a firery orange amber, bears a winged dragon on it. Next is an icy blue with a deeper navy blue, and bears a salamander on it. One with Green and an earthen brown on it has what looks sort of like a deer-person on it, and finally, there is a house with silver and gold as its colors bearing an angel.

"When your name is called, you will come and stand in this circle." The lady you knew as the Vice Headmistress said. "You will hear a voice, and it will ask you questions, then it will sort you into your clan."

She gave a brief description of each clan. Clan Succubus was for those who preferred to use subtly, guile, and the carnal nature of themselves and others to get what they wanted. Clan Draken is for those whose greed is what drives them forward, regardless of what that greed is ultimately for. Clan Salamander is for those with hearts as icy as the frozen lands of the north and south, who are as ruthless as Mother Winter and are cool and calculating. Clan Satyr is for those who seek to strike a balance in all things, but who above all seek to enjoy life in all its flavors. And lastly, Clan Seraph is for those who seek to maintain purity of the self, be it the mind, heart, soul or body.

It takes a while, but soon enough your name is called out and you are asked to stand in the circle...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 8:39 am

I'd been waiting looking at my wand and trying to keep the eager smile off my face, magic sounded so cool, hell maybe I could figure out how to be a guy again. But I didn't really listen, only keeping half an ear open as I looked around, taking in the colors and the other students, licking my lips and blushing as I did, well, years with a bunch of cute girls wasn't bad, maybe they separated guys and girls until later or something? Shaking my head I watched as various girls went into the circle and were sorted, making sure to check if they were answering whatever it was out loud or if it was just in their heads. Before I finally heard my name and walked forwards with a grin, this was pretty exciting after all! Once in I looked around, wondering if I'd just hear stuff or see it too.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:12 am

As you step into the circle, a ghostly image of an older woman with silvery hair yet the vibe of a MILF, or perhaps a GILF, appears before you. She circles you for a moment, then snirks. "Well, this is a first in three generations. A witch who was mistakenly born a boy, until her magic finally awoke within her. Hm... Let us see what we shall inquire..."

She then asks you five questions in quick succession. 1- What trait would you say most defines you? 2- What is your biggest flaw? 3- What drives you forward to improving yourself? 4- What is your greatest desire?

The last question is a bit of a broadside though- Are you a virgin? Wait, what?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 9:30 am

I Blinked in confusion and after a few moments I tried responding with my brain 'Um for 1, I go with the flow? Like if someone wants to go somewhere I'm normally content to just follow along? Or just stay by myself if not invited? For 2, I'd have to say either my introverted self? I have problems making friends since I stick to myself and don't like being the one to reach out? For 3 um, fear of not being good enough or rejection I guess? For 4, I'd have to say have a harem of pretty, sexy, beautiful and cute girls while I'm the stay at home trophy in a big poly relationship? I like the idea of being the one to care for the home, and multiple partners.'

Then she asked had me blushing brightly as I responded 'Yes, I've only played with myself, and only then as a boy.'
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:03 am

The specter circles around you, then with a wave of her hands, the Clan Satyr banner lights up and your robes turn green with brown trim. The table cheers as you come on over and you sit next to a girl a year or two older than you you'd guess. "Welcome to the Clan Ms. Harper~!" She says cheerfully, using your last name since it was called out just a moment ago.

The rest are quickly divvied out, then a woman who looks like a descendent of the specter stands and reminds everyone of the rules... which to your shock and horror (as well as a small handful of other girls) you are informed that other students, and yourself, are essentially allowed to drug or mind control folks into sexual services for fellow students, or just plain get raped! What?! You suddenly realize that there are a few students, mostly older ones, who are looking at you and some of the other new students... though of note, they seem to be avoiding the new students of their own Clans.

Food appears all over on the tables, with you noting that the ones closest to you seem to have some of your favorites.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:11 am

I coughed in shock as I listened to the rules and looked around trying to see who all was looking at me as those rules were listed out, trying to figure out who I should avoid, trying to catch who's eyes were pointed at me. When the food came I pulled the few things I knew I could and would eat towards me, asking the older student next to me "U~Um thanks for the welcome, but, was that real? Those rules about...Rape and stuff being encouraged?" I asked unsure and confused, taking another glance around as I ate.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:23 am

You had some trouble identifying them as everyone went about getting their food and the dining hall filled with chatter. The girl in question, who had grey hair surprisingly, hums and says "Yeah, that rule is true. Every girl here is 18 or older, and we all have our needs. Since some folks would do it anyways, they made it a rule about... 200 years ago?" She shrugged and said, "There's an unwritten... I suppose tradition or guideline, that you don't do it to students in your Clan, but that's not always the case with some folks. Clan Succubus is known for breaking that one if someone in it sees someone in their house they want. Though I hear they try to be a bit more... polite about it."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:34 am

I blushed and nodded my eyes glancing around again and again, trying to catch anyone looking at me funny though I noticed something, "Why are all the girls so pretty, like I'm nowhere near as good looking as the other girls here." I muttered, finding my eyes steadily returning to one of the Dragon Clan? Drake? Draken? Something like that? One of their older years, I couldn't help but imagine things with her, her taking me, pinning me, using me...I even imagined her with a dragon cock and pounding me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:48 am

"Its something to do with magic... and hey, don't sell yourself short, you're plenty pretty. If we weren't eating, and well if ya wanted to of course, I'd go to town on ya right here and now if ya wanted~" She gave you a wink, while the girl you couldn't help but look towards mouthed something. I need to meet with her after I learn where our dormitory is. Went through your mind, and you knew it was something you just had to do.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:00 am

I blushed bright red and nodded, before glancing back up at the other girl and rubbed my thighs together, unable to keep my mind off of her, once dinner was over and I managed to figure out where I was supposed to live for the next few years I'd try to sneak out to go and meet with her, honestly that idea was stuck in my mind and my own introverted side had me not talking at all unless someone talked to me for the rest of the meal.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:03 am

You had no trouble finding her as she was waiting in an abandoned classroom, and she had a predatory grin as she cooed, "Be a good Firstie for me, and give me a strip tease~ I wanna see what the cute newcomer has hidden beneath all those robes~!"

You felt a compulsion in your head to do just that... you could try to resist, but why would you do that? She just wanted to see your body... and your Clanmate had said you were pretty..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:20 am

I shivered and blushed, looking up at the girl I nodded "Y~Yes Mistress~" I managed to gasp out, my hands fumbling as I worked the robe off, doing my best to tease her properly, shaking my hips and my lacking chest a bit as I pealed first the robes and what was under it off in my first ever strip tease, I ended up squatting down with my legs spread, showing off my body to her with a heavy blush, my fingers spreading my untouched pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:28 am

She drew closer, watching you the entire time. When you squatted down, she hummed, and you felt a presence in your mind. You felt something inside you... shifting. You thought about how in the hall you'd really rather have been eating by yourself... but now the thought of being around so many seemed rather appealing. You also found yourself shivering now at the idea that students in the other Clans would want to rape you... the thought of trying to hide or scheme or plan to try and avoid those who'd want to do whatever they wanted to you sent a trill through your spine. You also saw her eyes quirk up a bit as she seemed to realize something, then smirked.

"Mhm, good, I'm going to have fun with you~" She purred, then said, "Stand, and turn around. I'm going to play with and tease you a bit first. Gonna be fun showing a former boy how a woman's body feels~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:33 am

I shuddered at the thoughts flooding my head, the lewd ideas, the game of cat and mouse gone oh so sexual~ I shuddered my new pussy getting what, then I found myself nodding "Yes Mistress~" I moaned out thanks to the thought in my head, standing up I flipped around facing away from her, waiting for what she'd do.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:39 am

A moment later, you felt her body against your own. Felt her c-cup breasts through the robes. Felt one hand stroking along your shoulder and arm while the other glided up and down your side and teasingly brushed along the edges of your breasts. She kissed at your neck, then nibbled playfully at your ear as soft tingles and other pleasant sensations began to spread through you. And she hadn't yet groped your chest, rear, or done anything to your pussy!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:44 am

I blushed, wiggling a bit as she pressed against me, and felt me up...being touched by someone else was so weird, and normally I'd try to avoid it...so why did it feel good to be touched? I felt myself leaning back into her and closing my eyes as I just enjoyed her wandering hands.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:48 am

"Mhm, did ya know womens bodies are more sensitive all over? So even just touching like this can feel oh so good~" The girl purred into your ear, her wandering hands beginning to tease you as she soon made a point of not directly touching your breasts or your slit, but touched everywhere around them as she worked your body up.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:50 am

I let out a little whimper, it felt so good~ But I wanted more~ I bent over slighty, grinding my but back into her crotch, I was feeling hornier and hornier and my pussy was already feeling completely different than a cock and my head was spinning~
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games