They think I'm a Succubus![EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: They think I'm a Succubus![EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:18 am

"Good girl!" The spider girl nurse said, giving your head a pat as the door opened and the same Naga girl student from before came on in to retrieve you. Both of her cocks were out and twitching excitedly as she drew nearer and asked, "Ready to head back Deliah?"

"She'll be your minder, to help make sure you do in fact feed three times a day." The Nurse notes as an aside before returning to her usual work.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:49 am

I Stared and then blushed at the fact I was staring and looked away, huffing a bit at the fact that I'd been given a baby sitter before groaning and getting up "Does that mean I need to stay with her all day? What about Weekdays when I'm not at school?" I asked snarkily as I moved to follow the twin dicked naga.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:23 am

Pulling you against her, as her cocks rubbed against your body, she grinned and gazed deep into your eyes as she purred out, "You'll be more than happy to be around me all the time... mhm, in fact I think you'll find you prefer to feed from me, won't you Deliah~?" Her eyes had a spiralling glow to them, and having just been hypnotized moments ago, your mind was still very much weak to such that it was implanted without trouble. In fact, maybe your body was developing a hypnosis fetish as you seemed to cum as her gaze bored into your mind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:29 am

I Stared into her eyes, then came, my hips jerking as I squeaked and nodded, unable to look away as I blushed, S~She did look tasty~ and her cocks felt good rubbing against me, I couldn't stop myself from hugging her and rubbing my pussy against her cocks as I stared into her eyes, completely unable to look away "Y~Yesss~ Mistresss~" I moaned as I coated her cocks with my eagerly leaking pussy's juices.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:02 am

"Mhm, seems she's taken a liking to ya... will make it easier to make sure she feeds." The Nurse said, then handed the Naga a paper. "Fill this out, your going to be helping her, only seen a succubus fall this easily for someone specific when they're starved to near death without sexual energy."

The Naga just nodded, chuckling as she lined you up and then sunk you onto her cocks. She signed the paper, then cooed, "Come on then my naughty succupet, lets head back to class. You can be a good girl and ride me the whole day through~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:17 am

I was unable to look away from her eyes, wrapping my legs and arms around her, letting her carry me as both her cocks sunk into my pussy and easily slid into my well fucked womb. I couldn't even think about protesting as I moaned and shivered in pleasure, my pussy beyond sensitive from all the fucking I'd gotten meaning I came while staring at her like a love thralled idiot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:43 am

Smirking and petting you, she took you back to class like this. And throughout the day, you were kept atop her through each class. She thrusted every so often, but seemed content to let your own desires and her sensual slithering movements even when nearly idle slowly fuck you as the day went on, with her cumming three times inside you before the bell finally went off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:51 am

I was shivering and leaning against her when the bell rang honestly I could pull away even if I could think enough to want to, my everything was sore and I felt exhausted, only the cocks moving in my pussy kept me from passing out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:10 am

"Mhm, you're coming home with me~ I've got plenty of stamina, and I love the idea of stuffing ya full of eggs~" She purred into your ears, stroking along your back as she started slithering off to grab your things and take ya home with her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:23 am

I Shuddered, normally I would have tried to flee or get away from her, but after spending the entire day trapped in her eyes all I could do was moan and pull her close, not even trying to get off of her as she slithered around, instead I just came again and tried to milk her shafts, "Y~Yes Mistress~ G~Give me eggs~ Make me a mama~" I begged her softly with a smile that was drunk on Hypno and cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:38 am

She took you home, and well, the days that followed were... well, they were good. Better than good in fact. You were enraptured, euphoric as she and her family all used you near constantly for the next week. It was only as you were laying the first set of eggs that you found yourself realizing that, strangely enough, you weren't tired. Nor hungry. You felt full and good. Another week passed of near constant sex and breeding with more eggs, and then another.

After a good month of this, you realized you were hooked on it in several ways. You also found out something rather surprising.

You actually were a Succubus!

Your horns, tail, and wings finally sprouted out, with your Mother sending ya a letter informing ya a few generations back you had a Grandparent and Grandmother (on opposite sides) who were an Incubus and Succubus respectively. Your own demonic heritage had simply been dormant for so long.

Not that such mattered too much to you. You were too busy being a fuck drunk, very fuck happy Succubus brood mama for a family of Naga's, birthing more futa and girl naga with the occasional femboy. And your family gave you all the energy you could ever ask for~

Win win, was it not~?
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games