Witch's Curse[Fantasy Fanatic]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Witch's Curse[Fantasy Fanatic]

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:04 pm

Fantasy Fanatic Wrote:Name: Blake Nox

Appearance:
Original:

Girl:

Background:
Blake had never been one to believe in magic, fairy tales, or superstition. Making fun of the girl pretending to be a With was supposed to be all fun and games. He didn't take her threat of cursing him seriously. of course, that is until the day he woke up as a girl, everyone, seemingly unable to tell something was wrong, including his parents! Doing his, now her best, she tried to bind her chest tight and suffer through the day before using the weekend to figure out a solution at home. Although, it seemed to keep his issues secret was easier said than done, and his classmates had other plans.

It had been a trying day of hiding what had happened to you. Going to the bathroom had been a particularly tense few moments as you worried someone might notice something missing somehow. Now though, you were heading to your most difficult trial, gym class. There was no way you'd be able to hide things undressing in the locker rooms, but you had a plan for that. If you arrived to start changing late enough, everyone else would already be in the gym, and you would be able to change in peace. Ms. Salinski was a bombshell, so no guy would ever dare to be late to her class. It would annoy her if you were tardy, but it would be worth it if you could hide your new form from the other guys. You didn't want to imagine what they would do if they got their hands on a girl in the boy's locker room.

Taking off your shirt, you looked down at the wrappings you'd put on. You had been in a bit of a panic this morning, and it wasn't something you were experienced in, so you'd probably wound them a little too tight leaving them aching and sore after hours of being squeezed tight to your chest. They were so large though that you weren't sure loosening the wrapping wouldn't have let some of the more observant classmates see that you were trying to hide something in your shirt, and you couldn't risk such scrutiny. As you reached for your gym shirt, you heard a male voice clear its throat. "So that's why you've been so jumpy all day."
Firehead

Re: Witch's Curse[Fantasy Fanatic]

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:35 pm

Startled, Blake whirled around, not used to his female form and completely forgoing covering his chest, wincing slightly as his sore breasts jostled from the sudden movement as she turned around to see who it was that had stayed behind and managed to ambush her, no small amount of panic shooting up along her spine. "I-I-" She stammered, trying to think of an explanation, only to find her brain stalling, unable to provide one. Instead, she turned defensive, finally gaining the awareness to hide her embarrassingly large breasts with an arm, holding herself defensively, trying to cover herself with the shirt she had been reaching for.

"W-what do you want?" She demanded while blushing heavily from embarrassment, thinking in hindsight that she should just have played hooky with PE this day and hurry on home to figure this entire mess out.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 08, 2022 1:38 am

Turning, you find yourself face to face with a smiling Trevor. Part of the basketball team and a bit of a bully. He gave you a smirk as you stammered at him. "I was curious why you seemed so nervous today, but I certainly didn't expect you to be keeping this kind of secret." His eyes gaze at your chest showing annoyance when you move your arms to cover them from his eyes.

Regretting your decision to come to Gym didn't really help to get you out of the situation as he considered your question. "Why don't we start by moving that arm." He points to your arm which did a poor job of hiding your rather generous rack. "They must be really sore tied up like that, and I know the best way to make them feel better." His voice was dripping with lust, and there were many tales of his sexual exploits around the school though you're not sure how many of them are true.
Firehead

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:19 pm

Realizing just what Trevor is insinuating, Blake goes wide-eyed and shakes her head. "N-no, that's fine. I can handle this myself. I don't need any help!" She tries to refuse him, turning away to ignore him and hoping he goes away and she can just ignore the issue until she can go home, not quite thinking straight in her panicked mind.

(No visual representation of Trevor?)
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:24 pm

Trevor smirks as you tremble and panic in front of him. "Oh really? Well, if you don't need any help, I should tell all the guys. Wouldn't want them seeing this and bothering you with more offers of help, would we? Better to make sure everyone knows what's going on and that you don't need any help with it." His smirk only grows larger as he threatens to out you to the other boys in class. Your mind suddenly swirled with thoughts of what the many guys in class might do if they realized there would be a girl using the boys' showers.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:55 pm

Blake couldn't help but curse her short-sightedness, hating how Trevor was turning it around on her. "Stop, don't you dare!" She says, reaching out to stop him by grabbing onto his arm, only for her mind to screech to a halt as she comes up empty for what to do next, and what would happen after PE. As soon as she dealt with Trevor, she'd just go home. Fuck dealing with any more of this, she decided, before once more coming up empty with how to deal with Trevor. "S-stop being an ass, think about how you'd feel in my situation!" She decided to point out, trying to appeal to his conscience.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:13 am

Trevor seems to hesitate a moment biting his lip giving you some hope he might actually reconsider outing you, but then a strange pink mist envelops his eyes for a moment, and his lips curl as it fades. "Come now, if I had a body like that, I'd have already spent time exploring it. Aren't you the least bit interested in feeling such a big chest?" Darting his hand towards you suddenly, he pushes against the wrapping not pulling on it but forcing your breasts to squish more under the pressure of his digit. You feel one of his fingers press right down on one of your nipples which had surprisingly grown hard at some point.
Firehead

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:46 pm

For a moment, Blake felt relief to see Trevor hesitate, only to startle at the sudden change as he suddenly seemed to revert back with a sudden change. Unable to hold back their surprise, Blake let out a squeak as she felt Trevor pushing against her breasts, squishing them and stimulating her sensitive nipples. "N-No! Stop!" Blake would complain, struggling o try and push Trevor back while ignoring the pleasure her body couldn't help but experience with the sensitive, brand-new equipment of her changed body.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:52 pm

He hisses in delight as his fingers dig into the soft, supple flesh of your bosom. "They feel so soft between my fingers. Well, except for this part." He grinds his palm down on your hardened nipples stimulating them even further. "Such hard nipples, and you're trying to convince me you aren't enjoying this. Tell you what, we have a little fun together, and we'll keep this our little secret for the time being." The simulation was only growing stronger though the intensity and roughness was a little too much for your sensitive body causing it to ache somewhat.
Firehead

Return to Private Games