Dragon Age: Kirkwall Bound [LazyKitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Dragon Age: Kirkwall Bound [LazyKitsune]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:07 am

Empathetic as she is, Elora can't help but frown as you explain your difficult history in as vague terms as possible. She seems to wish interjection, but when you toast to your friendship, she gives a gentle smile.

"Of course I consider you a friend. They say difficult times are the crucible for the best of friendships, and I'd like to think that's true," She clinks the pewter of her mug against your own, taking a quick gulp from the murky liquid within. "And, for what its worth, your brow isn't the grumpy thing about you. It's the eyes. You looked like you were just as like to kill that man as turn him down earlier."

Elora proves herself as personable as possible in the interim, and Aidan returns after a short while with the tub and a bucket of water, which he heats over the fire after adding a few more logs. The warmth of the makeshift apartment is a welcome change from the drafty hold of a seaworthy vessel, and even before the first of many buckets steam up the wooden tub, the small commons room is made comfortable and easy. Eventually, the tub is about as full as it can without causing spillage once a couple of elven beauties are submerged, and with it, Aidan excuses himself after bickering with Elora just a little more over the past.

"It's for your own good, you know," Elora jokes with a coy smile, "That human girl he was so enamored with had the prettiest red hair too. I'm looking out for your virtue."

As she begins disrobing she gestures to the tub.

"You're the guest, so I'll give you first dip. Let me know if you need any help getting in, on account of the leg and all. I don't mean to dote, but I'd never forgive myself if it got worse."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:23 pm

"I probably would have, if you weren't there." I say, swigging down the last of my drink before setting the mug aside and wiping my lips. If I wasn't worried about Elora's safety as well, I probably would have been less cautious and more abrasive. I probably wouldn't have reacted violently, but I definitely would have been more direct and less... restrained with my wording when turning him down. Whether or not that would lead to a fight would depend on how he took it.

Once the tub is filled, I smile and dip my hand in, feeling the warmth against my fingers before pulling them out and flicking the drops of water back inside the tub. As Aidan and Elora return to their back and forth, I smirk, glancing over to them and watching until Aidan turns to take his leave. "Your sister's just keeping you safe, Aidan. I've broken bones and bloodied noses over peeping before. Though maybe I'll stick with a slap in your case, seeing as you are helping me after all." I smirk as I wave him off, before turning to Elora.

"My 'virtue'. Right, even if that ship hadn't sailed a while ago, I don't know anyone whose keeping their virtue the night before a battle against a darkspawn hoard." I begin slipping out of my own clothes as well, setting them aside as I stripped down. It felt good to be out of them and feel the warmth of the room against my bare skin. I looked over the fading marks from the battle across my body. They looked like they were healing up nicely, no doubt helped along by magic dealing with the worst of my injuries after Ostagar. One or two might leave scars, but those will just help sell my story as an ex-soldier. "The leg should be fine, but thank you." I say, smiling up at her as I take up her offer and step into the tub.

Letting out a happy sigh as I slowly sink down into the warm water. "Oh yeah, this is needed." I say, glancing over to Elora as I wet my hair. "Think you can give my back a scrub while I work my front? Don't want to boss you around or anything, I'll do the same for you of course."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:40 pm

Elora giggles in turn.

"Oh, dear. You mean to tell me the men of Ferelden don't remain half so chaste as the Chantry's hymns imply? I suppose I can't blame them. Who'd turn down a night with such a pretty elf?"

She fetches a rag from the assembled toiletries as you sink in, and comes to the side of the tub after shedding the remains of her clothing, if only to keep from getting them wet with any splashing. She dips the rag into the hot water, wringing out the majority of it until its just damp, and sets about scrubbing your back with a tender touch. She's especially gentle as she runs over what you imagine must be faded wounds by the very slight sting, cooing sympathetically as she does.

"You certainly fought hard, didn't you? I'm almost jealous," She murmurs, before catching herself, "Not for the fact that you had to fight, of course. I wouldn't wish Ostagar on anybody... just, the fact you could fight. Your back feel so strong... you must've worked hard to be the woman you are today. It's admirable."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:59 pm

I tilt my head to the side to keep her in the corner of my vision even as she moves behind me. Feeling the cloth against my back, I feel knots that have been around since Ostagar, perhaps before, start to ease at her touch. I bend forward a little, moving my back away from the edge of the tub to give her room to scrub comfortably. "Oh, I'm sure many of them found me pretty at first. And then they got to know me and I became the 'mean elf' that wouldn't let them walk all over me. Not that a minded, those ones I preferred kept their distance."

As she goes on to mention her jealousy I frown a little in thought. I turn to face her a little more with a curious glance. "I could teach you, if you'd like. A little bit of self defence in case you get into a spot of trouble. Or just to have in your back pocket as a reassurance. I'm sure there aren't many safe ways for an elf to learn how to fight around here. If you're interested it'd really be no trouble at all, I'd be happy to help."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:12 pm

Elora seems troubled by your offer.

"I don't know... I've never liked hurting people. I suppose you're right, being able to defend myself would be good... I don't want to be a burden on Aidan. Any more than I already am," She chews her lip in thought, "Maybe once we've settled in you could show me a thing or two. With any luck, maybe I'll even have bigger muscles than you, and I'll be the 'mean elf' of the Alienage."

She continues to dutifully scrub you down, even going so far as to comb her fingers through the longer portions of your hair that drift within the steamy water. When she's done, she gives you a little grin.

"All done the back! Now, unless you want me to do the front too, I think it's my turn to soak in the soup pot."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:53 pm

I grab her arm and give it a soft squeeze. "It'll be a while yet before your the mean elf of anything, but I'm sure I can get you there." I enjoy the rest of the bath, and the attention Elora gives me as she helps me clean myself, but I don't plan on keeping her from being able to enjoy it any longer than needed. With my back down, I stand up, gripping the sides of the tub for support. Turning around with a smile as the water spills from my body, dripping off of every curve and angle, I step out and gesture to the sides with my arms as I give a little turn on my heels. "All squeaky clean. What do you think?" I ask, feeling more myself now that I was bathed.

"Go right ahead. Water's still plenty warm." I say, offering to take the rag so I can help her out the same way she did me. As she enters, I kneel down and lean forward, perking my ass up so I can easily reach and rest the rag against her back once she's settled into the tub. I don't dry up just yet, given I could get splashed any moment, so I keep close to the tub to avoid dripping water everywhere, my breasts cresting over the edge and dangling just shy of the water's surface.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:21 pm

While she hadn't drawn much attention to your nudity before, the way you so generous present yourself does earn the softest of blushes from Elora.

"I think I see why those soldiers looked past your meanness in the camps," She mutters demurely, but eases into the tub rather than linger on the subject for too long. Without having to crane your neck to see her, you get a good enough look at your fellow refugee as well; her body is slender and lovely, with long, graceful legs that thicken quite significantly as they reach the flare of her wide hips and generous, shapely bottom. While her breasts aren't quite as large as your own, they make for perky, shapely little teardrops, each capped by a minimal, pink areola and small buds. Bottom heavy as she is, you can't quite glimpse her privates as she slides into the tub, but you can't imagine they're anything more than slight given her other features.

Submerged in blissfully warm water, she can't help but sigh as she leans back into your waiting hands, allowing you access to her soft, delicate skin. As you run the rag across her, she tenses up here and there, the occasional shudder following your dutiful swipes.

"S-Sorry... I've always been a little sensitive to touch," She admits sheepishly, "So, erhm... On the subject of Ostagar. N-Not the battle, but before... when you, erm... Acted less than virtuously? Was it..."

She bites her lip, as if searching for the words.

"Was it good? It's been... a while, since I've been intimate with a man. So... color me curious, I suppose."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:35 pm

As she tenses and shudders at the odd touch here or there with the rag, I slow my motions and lean closer for better control, drawing near enough for my breath to fall on the back of her neck. "No need to apologise. I'll try and be a bit more gentle with you. Just relax and enjoy your bath." I smoothly run the rag in a slow circle down from her shoulder blades to the soft of her back. I chuckle at the rest of her question. "Curious are you? Fine, I suppose I can tell you a bit." I brush aside some of her hair to get behind her neck, before working back down steadily along her shoulders, cleaning along the outer lines of her form now.

"Well, for one thing, no man was involved at Ostagar I can tell you that much. And yes, it was good. I fiery and messy thing, to work out all the tension and anticipation from the day's preparations. Half the camp had probably found someone to do the same with. Hardship has a way of bringing people together. Sometimes as more than friends. Am I being too rough with you?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:43 pm

"W-With a woman, then? I see..." She sounds somewhat surprised, but in the short time you've known Elora, you've come to learn she isn't especially good at hiding her feelings on matters, so the fact that there's curiosity in her tone isn't the least bit of a surprise. Your breath on her gently pointed ears is certainly of no help in getting her to relax, and despite her best efforts, she can't help but continue to tense as you wipe her down.

When you ask if you're being too rough, it seems to shock her out of the silent stupor she'd sunk into, and she shakes her head slightly, causing her silky locks to tickle your nose.

"No, no... You're fine. It's fine," She insists, biting her lip again, "So... you prefer women?I've erm... I've never partaken, myself. Isn't it quite... different? I mean, you'd have to get creative, given the absence of certain parts..."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:04 pm

"I don't know if I'd say 'prefer'. But definitely enjoy." I say, chuckling again at her probing questions. "Different, yes, but otherwise no, no. Surprisingly very little need to get creative, if anything it comes a little easier. When you both know what each other feel it speeds along finding where best to touch each other. Turns out those 'certain parts' aren't all that necessary after all. Most men I've been with would become twice as good in bed if they could figure that out."

My hand takes the rag further down her back, lower and lower until I'm cresting just shy of above her shapely rear. She was incredibly cute like this. And I didn't mind indulging in her curiosity one bit if it meant more cuteness would follow. Though I couldn't help but tease a little. "You seem a little distracted. Is everything okay? I can drop the topic if its making you uncomfortable..."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:20 pm

"Y-Yes! Everything is... is fine," Elora practically pants out her reassurance, and it's hard to discern whether its the feeling of your fingers, her imagination, or both that has her so worked up into a tizzy. Whatever the case, it's certainly been more than just a little while since she's gotten any attention, and it certainly has caught up with her.

"I'm just... A little tense, I suppose. I've... I've always enjoyed it. Being... intimate, with others. I know it's unreasonable, considering what I'd admitted to you before, but I don't want you to think me a whore. I just... I don't think I've ever been with someone and not felt good. Not even when they were rough, or violent with me. I'd hate myself for it when they were done, but deep down... I'd always like it. I'm just too sensitive to not..."

She shudders again, leaning further back into your hands.

"E-Even now, the way you're touching me... It feels good. Did you mean it?" She swallows hard, finally confronting the elephant in the room, "Becoming more than friends. During hardship. Because I'd, uhm... I think I'd like it, if we were like that."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:05 pm

My near coquettish smirk falters as she draws attention to just where her mind had headed. In an attempt to catch up, my mind tripped over itself, leaving me stunned for a moment. Its true, I was trying to tease her, but it seemed I misjudged just how much I was teasing the poor woman. A lifetime of interacting with equally sequestered people as myself had left me a little poorly honed when it came to social cues and unspoken rules, and it seems the mood and company had left me a little more loose and relaxed than I was used to.

Though perhaps because of that relaxed state, or perhaps because of the intimacy of our situation, or just because I knew after everything we had been through we both needed something like this to help relax, I felt no need to backtrack and explain I meant nothing forward of our conversation. Instead, after moments of thought as my shuddering breath fell upon the back of her neck, I let the rag I was cleaning her with slip from my hands and fall against the rim of the tub.

I lean forward, my bust pressing against her back. I whisper in her ear, my lower lip rubbing against her earlobe as I talk. "Alright then... if you thought the way I was touching you before felt good... you might want to focus on keeping quiet for everything else I'm about to do to you." My hands slide around her body, looping around either side of her. Hugging her frame, they find her breasts, cupping them lightly before my fingers pinch at her nipples, giving them a squeeze and rubbing around them with my thumb, helping make sure they stayed firm for me to toy with. My lips moved to nibble at the tip of her ear, before moving down to lick behind the back of her ear and then lower still to nibble against her neck, moving slowly and lingering at each spot as my fingers began to toy with her.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:54 pm

Elora, true to her words, proves to be quite sensitive to your touch. She tenses as you press yourself into her, and doubly so when your lips brush so tenderly across the lobe of her ear. A soft, stifled gasp leaves her sweet lips as you whisper against her, and you can feel the goosebumps rise across her shoulders and chest as you run your fingertips across her front. Her modest breasts fit easy in your palms, but what they lack in size they more than make up for with responsiveness. Your fingers need barely circle her minimal areola before the buds that tip each of her mounds are firm and peaked, easy prey for your deft fingers to toy with. She squirms against you, not only for the sensations caused by your hands, but also by your mouth. Her ears seem particularly tender, and she can't help but moan softly as you lavish them with affection, as she does as you move along to nibble her nape.

"Nn.. Dessa... More," She manages with a flush, leaning into you as you continue to toy with her body, "I want more... please, don't just... ahhh... tease me..."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Previous

Return to Private Games