Pleasure Slave Cruise Ship [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pleasure Slave Cruise Ship [Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:25 am

(Keep holding out-12 Sissy Roll-6)

Casey squeaked around him a bit at first, then simply blushed and let the boy do it... though this only started to make him moan more as his eyes grew lidded. His hips were moving almost rhythmically up and down the dildo stuffing his ass, and seemed to be matching the pace the boy was using to fuck his face. Combined with the knowledge the boy was smaller than him down there... it was messing with his head as his throat relaxed and he found he was soon taking the cock to the base, eyes hazy as he looked up to the boy.

I... I wanna cum... but... m~maybe reward... b~be nice thing... n-no punishment... n~no scary... Casey thought to himself, his cock drooling pre liberally now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:31 am

It was almost torture, but finally he started cumming, first down your throat, then in your mouth until your cheeks bulged, then coating your face...While you sat stunned suddenly the cage on your cock was ripped off, then you were fully engulfed in his lewd fuck hole, and he was riding you, easily, prcatically domineeringly, but his ass was going up and down your freshly freed cock, and slamming you up and down on the dildo, his tongue invading your mouth and swapping the cum in it back and forth.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

52/100
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:42 am

As soon as he felt the boy cum, Casey had been nearly on the edge of cumming. His climax was pulled out rather quickly all of a sudden as his mind went white and several things seemed to happen all at once. The cage being ripped off hurt but also struck sensitive places in such a way that it sent pleasure jolting through him, and the aggressive riding made him bounce harder and faster on the dildo which slammed into that same spot.

Casey came harder then he ever had before, being in no state to say or do anything to stop what was happening as his eyes rolled up into his head and the slutty scream he let out being muffled by the other boy. His mind felt like it was being flooded with pleasure, the suddeness of it all making his head feel just a bit squishy...

(Sissy gain- 2d10, 7)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:00 am

You came harder than you ever had before, harder than you thought possible, you came from both your ass and your cock, and you didn't stop cumming, you filled the ass around your cock up and still came some more, even when your body stopped responding he kept riding you and making you cum. You passed out, though you stirred at a couple points, mostly when he was washing you, but also as something was put in your ears...but then you dozed off again.

Then as you rested and recovered music started to play gently in your ears...not loud enough to wake up, and the hand gently running through your hair seemed to make you want to simply sleep even more, even as the music whispered "Serve", "Obey", "Worship", "Love" the music, words, and even petting made it so when you woke up and found yourself in the lap of a smiling girl you didn't freak out, the music didn't stop and she didn't stop petting you with a smile.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:57 am

Casey's head was swimming, absolutely so as he groaned and was taken in by the darkness after such a climax. His entire body tingled after that, and as he heard music and whispers, he found himself nodding to the beat. Soon he was even softly mouthing the words, and then, mumbling them aloud even as he woke up.

"Serve... obey... worship... love..." Was the first thing he said as he regained consciousness, and while he didn't freak out, he did gain a confused look as his cock and backdoor both twitched.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:07 am

Looking around you saw a girl smiling over you, she giggled at your confused look, and gently pulled some...airpods out of your ears? "I was trying to get dressed and ready but you latched onto me when I sat down to pull my socks off." she told you as she set them to the side, standing up she pulled off her last piece of clothing...huh, her tanlines on her ass showed that she'd tanned in a thong...that was pretty hot.

Then she smirked at you "For your first order~ Lick the edges of my tan lines, you're not allowed to touch my nipples, pussy or backdoor, I want you to trace my tan lines with your tongue so no touching me with anything else either!" she said sternly with a grin.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:10 am

(7)

Casey blushed brilliantly as he beheld this pretty lady, her kind demeanor and smiling making him lower his guard. As she stood before him undressed as she was, he felt his cock throb at the sight of her tanlines. He then blinked as he heard her tell him his first order. Yet... the words echoed in his head as he nodded, moving his hands behind his back where they'd been bond previously as he said,

"Yes Ma'am. I Serve, obey, worship, love. To his own surprise, he then began to do exactly as she said, licking along her tanlines as he shivered and moaned just a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:11 am

She giggled and pet your head, telling you what good little boi you were and how mama was so proud of you~ Her tone was an odd mix of teasing and actually proud that made your heart race, smiling down at you once you finished, she then gave your next order telling you to kneel in front of her, before spreading her legs and then spreading her pussy lips with her fingers "Good boi~ Stare at my pretty pink pussy~ It's the only thing that matters~ Get Close as you can without touching it~" She purred "Then finger fuck your pretty little Bussy until you cum all over my feet~" She purred with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:53 am

Casey's head was spinning... hearing her tell him such things in such a manner made him tingle all over. He found himself moaning as she called him a good boi, and then did exactly as she told him to. Her pretty pink pussy... only thing that matters... he was so close his nose was nearly touching it, and it was all he could see.

At her last command, he nodded without a thought. W-Why couldn't he deny her? W-Why did even thinking of doing anything other than what he was told feel, w-wrong? His fingers quickly moved, and he let out more moans as he slipped two fingers into his rear and started pumping away.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:40 am

As you obeyed she gently pet you telling you how good of a boi you were, telling you to focus on her pussy, to adore it, love it, pussy was the center of your world, the thing you needed to please and obey. But you weren't allowed to touch it yet, you had to stare at it, smell it, even taste it a little as you breathed in through your mouth, but not touch it, not yet. Only the best bois could touch it and you weren't a best boy until you obeyed and came all over her feet~
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games