Pleasure Slave Cruise Ship [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pleasure Slave Cruise Ship [Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:49 pm

Chortling, she shifted position, rolling so she was on her knees and pulling you up into her lap. Then, gripping onto the rope, she started fucking you as if you really were nothing but a living onahole for her, crowing and moaning in delight as she keeps going. Even with the pain, your pussy is now even more sensitive and some pleasure here and there mixes with the pain and adds to the lingering sensations of your climax.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:55 pm

I continued to protest, even as her massive, incredibly hard horse shaft pounded my brain and womb both into mush, I could only mindlessly continue to beg, plead and cry out, the pain being the only reason I was still awake as she used me, again and again and again and again, until I had completely lost track of what time it was and even why I was begging.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:03 pm

The next ten days go by much like this... much of your time is spent being fucked, raped, and shown a painful side of sex as the woman drags you around the ship and uses and abuses you at her leisure. You get some occasional relief when maids come to make sure you eat and drink, though it mostly involves them feeding you and giving you water since you remain, for the most part, tied up often enough.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Make... three will rolls, 1d100's, to see if you become masochistic. low yes, high no.

By the end of the ten days, she leaves you in the care of the maids, who spend three days helping you recover, mostly by just making sure you rest and don't do much. Thankfully, as criminal as these folks are, they seem to have some sorts of standards from those they cater to, which is why you aren't just put to work immediately.

When your 'recovery' is finished, you are brought back to that same room with Mistress Renalda, who looks to you expectantly as she pulls her cock out and presents it to you, your head taking a moment to remember the first obedience test.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:09 pm

After days of constant use and abuse leaving me still sore even after I'd recovered for a while I did the only thing that seemed reasonable, I took her cock to the base and swirled my tongue around it, trying to show as much love and adoration as I could for her cock so I wouldn't get another guest like the one that had used me for a week and a half.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:16 pm

She seemed taken aback very briefly, then moaned and purred as she smirked and grinned down. "Seems our client took care of the breaking in part. A bit of a pity... but its good that you are so eager to obey now~"

"Girls, repay her for her show of obedience~! Treat her well and right~" She said, and while she left you to keep bobbing and sucking at her cock the girls...

Oh fuck...

Where that futa woman had been so rough, careless, and brutal, the maids started to pleasure your body in a way that, with you still so sensitive and expecting pain, were taken rather off guard by the pleasure. One suckled gently and licked tenderly at your nipples, while the other carefully got between your legs and stroked your clit as her tongue adoringly tended to your sore, overly sensitive and slightly bruised folds and pussy, all while Mistress Renalda pat your head, smirking as she said, "Good girls get rewarded and treated right~ Always remember that and you'll do just fine here~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:19 pm

I moaned and squealed, cumming hard as I swallowed around her cock, my eyes rolling up as I flinched from the patting, only to lean into it once I realized she wasn't smacking me, nuzzling her palm eagerly as I used my throat to pleasure her dick. And I came again from the soft touches of the girls.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:25 pm

"Good girl... very good girl..." Mistress Renalda said, beginning to thrust in and out of your mouth a bit in a fashion that shows she wants you to go a bit faster. The girls in the meantime continue their work, showing you the more sensual, softer side of sex that isn't so much pain.

"Mhm, if you can get me to cum within... the next minute, I may reward you with a different task rather then sending ya out to work on tending to our clients immediately~" She says soon, smirking a bit as she notes, "It'd give you a bit of time to recover more too if you want such~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:27 pm

In answer I began throat fucking myself on her shaft, her balls slapping my chin over and over as I tried to make her hurry up and cum, licking her cum slit and under her foreskin with ever bob, flexing my throat, humming around her shaft...every little trick I picked up to try and get Mistress to be done faster that I learned, everything was put to making her cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:18 am

It was close, as you could hear her counting the time. But your efforts were rewarded as she jerked and pushed her cock down your throat. She spurts several streams of seed down it before pulling back to just the tip, where she sends more into your mouth.

When she is done, she smirks and smiles as she says, "Good Girl. Now, go put on one of our uniforms, the girls will help you if needed. Then come back over here and thank your Mistress for your delicious treat~ After that, I'll tell you about your assignment~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:32 am

I thought for a second on swallowing...then decided to keep the cum in my mouth as I went over and just put on the first uniform I was directed towards. Needing a little help with some of it, before going back over to the Mistress and kneeling down, looking up at her I opened my mouth and started rolling my tongue in the cum I saved in there. Chewing and making sure she got a good look at me savoring it before I swallowed, then kissed her cock tip again "Thank you for the tasty cum mistress~" I moaned, doing my best to make sure her cock was clean as I waiting for her to tell me what I'd be doing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:40 am

She is again surprised, but praises you as she gives your head soft pats and purrs. "Oh my, a very good girl... you learn quite quickly once you've been broken in~ Yes, you should do just fine..." She smiles and looks your uniform over, then pulls out a picture and hands it to you.

"Tomorrow when we dock, we're picking up someone new who needs training as well. This one is a bit different from our usuals though... he won't be getting the pill that changes him to a girl like you did."

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855623953610178572/1002535572499337226/unknown.png
Casey

"We have instructions to train him into a brainwashed feminine sissy slut... and I've decided you're going to help in this. You'll help guide him along to his assignments and show him how to be a good girly boi. And as long as I approve, you can even recommend things or clients for him to be trained with..." She winks at this, and you get the impression she's suggesting if you wanted, you could seek to put the boy through the same sort of thing you'd just gone through.

"Do well, and you can get promoted to a supervising Maid, which means you'll have a bit more freedom to decide what you do and don't get to do while you're repaying your debt. You'll also get to be in charge of some of your fellow maids~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:57 am

I Blushed, "I~I'm Honored Mistress." I murmured kissing and licking her cock and balls, Nuzzling and Rubbing my face against them to try and keep her pleased "B~But mistress, I~I have one Q~Question, U~Um, when I first came H~Here, I~I came so Hard that I~I couldn't hear anything you said...And I couldn't Move, I could, See mistress' mouth moving, B~But I couldn't hear anything you said, then I got touched again and I was waking up tied him..." I Shivered and blushed as I continued to kiss and worship her crotch "W~What if something similar H~Happens, I~I mean, I~I'm C~Confident I~In my ability to stay up due to Pain, b~but I felt like I was going to Pass out again when the other maids touched me, I~I don't want to pass out and displease M~Mistress again, I love Mistress, Mistress is so nice, and kind, and her cock is so tasty and wonderful and it doesn't hurt my throat at all." I told her sucking on her pre leaking cum hole, flicking my tongue against it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:20 am

She listens, humming a bit and considering such. She smirks a bit and says, "Well then, it sounds like you need a day spent learning to get used to your feminine body. The pleasure you can have as a girl. Thankfully, you have time for that."

She rubs her cock against your face, then says, "Today, you and these two maids will have fun with one of the kinder clients. She's a very maternal sort of futa, she'll help you get used to this pleasure."

"Still, tomorrow you best be ready, as your task is still given." She says, before nodding to the maids and strolling out. The two help you up, but not before taking a moment to press themselves against you and make out with you a bit, both getting a feel for your body and smiling happily at you.

"This way." One says, taking you by the hand gently.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:28 am

I listened as she talked...as long as she was happy I wasn't having problems after all..so when she started rubbing her cock on my face I preened and eagerly nuzzled it, and kissed it every chance I had. Nodding at her orders, before blinking as suddenly her cock was no longer in my face, then I was being helped up, I gave the other maid's nervous smiles...unsure on how I was supposed to handle them, but following where they led me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:45 pm

The two guided you off to another love room, then laid you upon the bed as they climbed up with you. "Mrs. Jukaal will join us in a bit... you'll like her." One of the maids says before they begin to kiss, lick, and nuzzle against you as their hands begin to room up and down over your body. Compared to that one lady, all of their touches are soft, sensual, and gentle, causing pleasant tingles and jolts to ripple through you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:01 pm

It didn't take to long, before the guest even joined us I had cum three or four times...in fact I felt even more sensitive to pleasure than when I first turned into a girl, mostly because my body kept tensing up for pain each time I came, but it was just more pleasure and it made me mewl and whine and cum just from their gentle teasing. I came so hard that I was panting and shaking...my brain and body had been so focused on trying to get pleasure through pain for the last Week and a Half, that now pure pleasure was practically overwhelming me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:25 pm

The two giggled, seeming to enjoy making you cum so much. When the guest came into the room, both of them were spooning up against your sides and softly, almost lovingly suckling at your nipples as they took turns stroking at your clit and folds. Mrs. Jukaal let out a soft, "Daaaw" as she approached, then joined you on the bed. She soon laid your head in her lap as she softly stroked your hair and cheek, smiling down at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:31 pm

I shuddered and moaned my hips jerking up as I came again, the petting had my eyes half close, though a few sniffs of Mrs. Jukaal's cock meat had me suckling on her balls and burying my face in her crotch as I came yet again, in an almost completely mindless trance of pleasure for the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:42 pm

The soft, pleasant hum and moan Mrs. Jukaal let out only served as extra encouragement for you, and earned you some praise as she said, "My, what a sweet, adorable lady you are... mhm, and so cute when nuzzling into my groin like that. D~Does it smell nice? Taste good?"

One of the maids then slips her fingers into your slit, slowly rolling and prodding about.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:52 pm

I let out a squeal directly into her balls as I shook and came so hard my juices squirted off the bed...the praise had made me cum? I looked up at her and hummed "S~Smells Nice~" She actually wanted me to talk? I felt a bit shy at that "I~I'd love to sleep with your balls and cock on my face...I~I like the taste, the smell, it feels safe." I told her blushing as I hid back in her crotch again.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games