Pleasure Slave Cruise Ship [Eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Pleasure Slave Cruise Ship [Eaenidu]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:36 pm

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Angel Michaelson
Appearance: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1912359278122953846/B69A4157AB1FB6298BA5D3F9D9ED6FA9743C2A84/
Bio: Born and raised as a boy Angel had never in his life thought of doing anything like pleasure work or even changing gender not even for parties. Then his dad managed to get a stupid amount of debt for some shady loans and the collectors were getting more forceful...and before he knew it he'd been basically sold by his dad and found that he'd be working as a girl...on a pleasure cruise or something...well it shouldn't be that bad right? Just stand around look sexy be a waitress basically right? Though he really wished they told him when that change pill was supposed to wear off.

You'd been forced to take the pill by the shady men who'd come and collected you, and they'd leered at ya quite a bit but not done anything. Once you were lead onto the cruise ship though, you were met by an rough, grisled man who gave ya the impression of a veteran mobster, and a futa woman in a dominatrix fetish military like suit. To either side of them were girls wearing very skimpy maid outfits. What took you off guard was that one of the maid girls was wearing a ring gag and had a glazed look in her eyes.

"You'll be following Mistress Renalda. She'll be handling your conditioning and training."

Mistress Renalda smirked as she smacked a riding crop into the palm of her other hand.

"Come along, be silent unless I ask you something, and be quick. Fall behind and I'll punish you~"
Kuragari

Re: Pleasure Slave Cruise Ship [Eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:40 pm

I looked in confusion at the odd made out, before gulping, opening my mouth to agree, only to quickly think better of it and close my mouth with a click as I quickly fell in line behind the scary futa lady following her silently as she led me wherever the hell she happened to be taking me for the moment...hopefully I'd get some answers...it couldn't be that scary right? But I just followed silently behind her, hopefully this would keep her happy?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:59 pm

Along the way, she is silent until you get into a room full of outfits like the ones the two maids were wearing. Along with other fetish outfits and lewd sex toys. She turned and faced you, smirking as she asked, "Let me guess, you think all you're going to be doing is cleaning or serving food and drinks to folks, right? And ya think that the pill ya took has a time it runs out, right~?"

She chortled as she said, "Allow me to educate you. You are here to be a sex slave primarily, to serve the guests and the crew of this ship in their lustful needs above all else. As for that pill... mhm, my dear, you are now a girl for the rest of your life. Though you might find in time that isn't so bad... especially if you behave yourself~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:04 pm

I blinked and looked around the room, then coughed in shock at her words my head snapping back towards her "W~Wait what? N~No come on that's a joke right? S~Sex? Stuck like this? I~I never even had sex as a guy!" I protested "I~I thought I just was supposed to look sexy and be eye candy or a waitress for a bit this can't be what I signed up for!" I told her in a panic.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:12 pm

Her eyes twinkled and her mouth curled up into a sadistic grin as she placed the tip of the riding crop under your chin, lifting your head just a bit as she purred, "You didn't sign up for this dearie. You were sold to pay a debt, and that debt gets repaid by you working on this ship to pleasure its many guests and employees. If you behave and are obedient, you'll come to both enjoy this work and perhaps be able to get the debt repaid. Or maybe one of our patrons will take a liking to you and want to purchase you to take home and make their bride or mistress~"

She motions to the maids. "Strip her." They quickly comply, and Mistress Renalda turns and walks away a bit.

"I am going to test you to see how much work we'll have to do with you. While I do so enjoy breaking in the more disobedient, I do recommend since you are just recently turned female that you be a good girl and obey. It'll make it so many of your first experiences as a girl are pleasant~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:20 pm

I Shook my head and yelped as the maids quickly moved to strip me naked "H~Hey that, that can't be right! My dad couldn't have known that's what I'm getting signed up for, I~I'm sure he wouldn't have done that, there has to be a misunderstand like I had to have been sent to the wrong place or something!" I tried to protest, though my new girly body was much weaker and soon I was trying to cover my body as I blushed in shame after being stripped.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:25 pm

Mistress Renalda shrugged and said, "Even if its not what he thought when he signed the papers, do you think it matters any? You are here now, and we run this ship and can do as we please. Now..." She nods to the maids, who push you to your knees as she steps closer, pulling her cock out. She strokes it, rubbing its tip against your mouth before leaving it an inch away from your face.

"First obedience test... Give my dick a kiss, and then say "Thank you Mistress Renalda for taking me under your wing.""

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Will roll 1d100 to see if you obey. 1-50 is submission, 51-100 is resists
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:29 pm

((3))
I Squeaked and shuddered as I was forced to my knees, I wanted to lean and flinch away, but her words made me gulp. So leaning forward I gave her dick as lovingly a kiss as I could muster, my lips coated in her pre before I pulled back and looked up at her "Thank you Mistress Renalda for taking me under your wing." I said looking up into her eyes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:32 pm

She smiled. "Good girl. Now to show you what you get when you obey." She again nods to the maids, and the one who isn't gagged turns your head gently and pulls you into a sensual kiss as her breasts rub against your side. The second girl leans in and licks and kisses at your neck, one hand moving to grope a breast, the other giving your clit a soft stroke.

Do a will roll to see how much your first pleasant touches as a girl mess with ya

The kiss and the foreplay from the other girl don't last long, and Mistress Renalda smirks as she says,

"Now, second test. Start stroking my cock... then lick up or suck up any pre that beads at the tip."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:41 pm

I let out a squeak of surprise as I got my first kiss, then the teasing at my breasts, and clit and I couldn't hold back the surprised and girly moan that echoed from my mouth, even as I turned bright red and moaned and wiggled in pleasure I couldn't help it, I came hard, so hard that I almost fainted right then and my ears were rushing, I was laying on my back twitching and riding out the after effects of my orgasm, my male brain completely lost in the pleasure, I wasn't seeing anything at the moment as I laid there twitching.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:44 pm

As it turned out, your first girly climax was too much. You vaguely register that the Futa is saying something, then shouting at you... but then you wind up passing out as one of the maids giggles and gives your clit another poke and that is enough to make ya cum again on the spot.

When you wind up coming too... you're gagged, and bound in rope in a sexy fashion as you lay on a bed in a dark bedroom that looks like its from a love hotel. You hear someone, a woman, humming a tune to herself nearby and the sound of clothes being taken off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:52 pm

I groaned and wiggled in confused as I woke up, my legs were spread and my ankles were tied to my thighs, my arms were tied behind me and attached to my ankles, keeping me stuck in place as I tried to figure out what the hell was going on, I tongue at my gag and realized it was an O-Ring, I let out some grunts, trying to get attention from the person hoping they could help me...I'd forgotten what had happened.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:03 pm

As the person comes out, it comes rushing back to you as you see a futa with of all things a big horse cock and a heavy set of balls wearing some stockings and a corset step in. She grins as she sees you, purring as she says, "Do make sure to be loud, I love hearing newly turned girls scream as I break their pussies in~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:11 pm

I blinked, then stared at the frankly massive piece of cock meat on display in front of me...Then I registered her words and lets out a squeal of fear trying to roll or wiggle away from her afraid no way would that thing fit in my pussy! I was not only a virgin but pretty small! My pussy was small too! I was shaking my head at her desperately trying to tell her no around the gag.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:20 pm

She smirked, growling like a predator sensing their prey was cornered. She crawled onto the bed, soon positioning herself to spear into you as she rubbed the tip against your slit which... fuck why was your body so sensitive! You had a micro-orgasm just from her rubbing her cock there, how was-

Then she slammed on into you and your world went white.

Will roll, 1d100, to see how well ya handle it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:33 pm

I took a few seconds, then she pulled out and slammed back in this time balls deep, my womb bulged as she eagerly began fucking me, and I as soon as I got my breath back was squealing, screaming and trying to wiggle and crawl away from her, desperate to escape the massive cock currently wrecking my womb as I yowled and screamed and cried out, trying to beg her to stop or slow down as my thighs and ass turned red from her hips and balls brutally slamming into them.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:35 pm

Unfortunately, your screaming and squealing and trying to get away seemed to only encourage her, as she nipped and tugged at your nipples and pounded away at you like a beast in rut. You could almost hear an echo of Mistress Renalda and her chiding you for not being more obedient, as then you wouldn't be experiencing this rough and painful dicking, the woman's nails raking at your body as she seemed to get harder from your screams and begs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:41 pm

I tried to roll over, to hide my tits and nipples from her brutal hands, tried to do anything to escape from her, even as it hurt so bad... thanks to how sensitive my body was I felt my pussy getting wet from the somehow even harder and thicker cock's even rougher mating, I let out a scream, I could have sworn her cock was battering my tubes, almost like she was trying to force me to ovulate or something...could that happen? I let out panicked squeals and tried to get away even more from as my pussy and womb were treated like a cheap onahole. Hell even when I found myself forced to cum thanks to this stupid body It still hurt as my pussy tried to tighten around the huge horse cock taking it's first time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:43 pm

That seemed to be enough to push her over the edge... but to your horror, even as she started flooding your womb with tingly, warm gooey cream, she kept going, fucking you through your second climax as she chuckled and rougly spun you around, slapping your breasts and ass before leaning in to take your lips in an exceptionally forceful and bitey kiss. "Mmhm, yes, c'mon, don't stop, you're making me so hard and horny... mhm, gonna keep you for my whole trip~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:48 pm

When I heard that, my previous squeals had been reignited, I thought she was done, that this would be it, but I'd be her's for who knows how long? I shook my head "N~NO~ N~NO~! P~PLRsh N~o~" I begged as best as I could through the ring gag as I tried and failed to pull myself off of her cock and and away, but if it was hard before it was pretty much impossible now as my womb inflated with her cock milk I tried to protest "D~Don W~Wa B~Babe~" I tried to tell her "L~LEM~mE~ Go~" I cried out desperately trying to yank my hips away...Why was she getting even bigger and harder?!
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games