The Bloodhawk's exploits [LazyKitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Bloodhawk's exploits [LazyKitsune]

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jul 27, 2022 6:22 pm

“Oh I have a few minor stamina potions, that should do.” She reaches below the counter once more and pulls a pair of small green vials put when you mention test driving some other things she may have cooked up. “Oh? Well.. there is one thing.” She takes a step away from the counter and back towards a shelf next to her brewing table. Reaching high above her for a medium sized vial of a bright pink liquid.

“This one should improve your strength for a good long most likely a day, should help with your bow or needing to just punch one of the buggers in the face. Its alchemical base is different than from other potions though, I read a book about it once saying it’s effects are more potent that pure water. I only made it just yesterday and haven’t had the chance to test it.” She smiles at you as you look down at the pink liquid that seemed to be magically roiling within its glass vial. “It’s on the house if you’re willing to give it a go.”
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:14 pm

"Those will do wonderfully, thankyou Frida." I say as she pulls up the minor stamina potions. I begin sifting through my coin purse as I consider just how many to get when she brings about the final potion. I raise my eyebrow and pick up the vial containing it, holding it against the lantern light to get a better look at the pink fluid inside. "A strength potion of sorts, you say? Definitely useful, and lasting as long as that it should make the trip there and back easier."

I didn't exactly consider this sweet old lady to be the type to use anything risky in her potion concoctions. If she said this was a strength potion it probably was just that, a strength potion. Though it was untested, so there was a chance it could have some side effects. If it went down funny, I could hold off on dealing with the Goblins until I felt myself again. If all it was supposed to be was more potent, I don't expect it too have too much of a downside to it.

"Alright, I'll give it a test." I say, uncorking it and slipping the opening past my lips, letting the pink liquid slip out of the vial and down my throat.

Luck Roll: [5-2] 3

My head felt fuzzy as I downed the potion, but I couldn't deny that I immediately felt much stronger. And hotter too. "Ooph, I think, ah, my body's warming up just a bit." I murmur, my hands going to adjust the straps on my armour, loosening them just a little to help the cold air in. Only the potion was clearly much more effective than I anticipated and my cuirass tore open, tumbling to to the floor and taking my under top with it, leaving my tits bouncing in the air.

"Oops..." I murmur. That was... bad... right? My head was starting to feel a little dizzy now. I quickly pulled up my coin purse and dumped it on the counter, forgetting to work out how much I owed her and instead overpaying heavily with all my gold. What was I buying again? I couldn't remember? I just needed to rest.... to gather... my thoughts...

The room spun around me and I fell against the counter, before tumbling over onto the ground unconscious.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:44 pm

Luck roll: [3-1] = 1

You hear a brief scream in shock come from Frida when you suddenly pull the front of your armor off as if it were nothing more than a piece of thin cloth. The scream is followed by a thump as the older woman collapses to the ground in shock as you collapse to the ground with a thunk of your own.

Your mind feels light, bubbly even, like a fluffy pink cloud was smothering all rational thought. But when you reawaken you look around to see you've been stripped naked and have your arms chained to the wall behind you. You tug your arms about and you feel like with sufficient effort you could pull free, but your arms are spread quite wide and at the angle you're at you're being forced to your knees.

Looking around you see chairs, a cot, table, a few chairs and shelves, a chest and a fireplace. Some sort of living accomodations aside from the restraint you were currently in. When a door on the opposite side of the room opens and a man with scraggly blonde hair comes inside. He... looks familiar, a name comes to mind, Bjorn? you think. He's wearing some sort of uniform, but you dont recognize the colors.. he's got a smirk of his face, was he happy to see you?

"Well, i knew you were trouble from the moment we met, nearly gave ol' Frida a heart attack with your stunt, tried to rob her aye? large sack a gold just sitting there on the counter." He says to you. Your mind felt fuzzy still, you were there at the apothecary, but why.. exactly?
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:13 pm

I groan, my head still spinning as I come to. I look around, bleary eyed, not recognising anything. But... I don't know what I should have recognised instead. I felt a spark of familiarity when a man entered the room. I knew him... Bjorn... I think... so maybe I was supposed to be here after all. "B-Bjorn... right?" I ask, feeling groggy.

I frown as he talks, trying to conjure up a memory of what happened... or any memory at all. "I... don't know... What... happened?" I look up at him, eyes wide and pleading. "I think... I'm unwell. I can't seem to remember anything. Can you help me... I think I know you... can you tell me who I am?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:25 pm

Bjorn scoffs when you say his name, despite the sincerity in your voice about your lost memory he doesnt seem to buy it, "Unwell? Well you have to be to go stripping in the middle of town," He hears the rest of what you have to say, the look of disbelief still on his face, but a small smirk does cross his lips.

Int roll: Nat 1

"Who you are? Well you're just some dumb imperial slut i picked up off the street for disturbing the peace. And you've gotta be taught a lesson." He slaps you hard across the face, though.. despite how much he wound his arm back you expected the hit to be harder. "Not much of a Merc now are ya Bloodhawk." He slaps you again, but like before the slap is more like a brush against your face. Only a light sting marks that its intent was harmful. "You've got a sentence to carry out for nearly toppling Frida over." He undoes the pants on his uniform, dropping it to the ground and slapping your face with his half hardening cock. "Now get to it Merc before I've gotta extend your sentence indefinitely."
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:38 pm

I stare up at him wide eyes as he pats his hands against my head. Was he trying to hurt me? I wasn't sure, maybe he was just making sure I was awake. Surely if he were trying to hurt me it would... well... hurt. His words don't make any sense to me. I must have done something wrong, but I didn't understand what he was getting at in the slightest. Bloodhawk? That didn't feel right as my name at all. I must be missing something.

Even as his cock smacks against my cheek and rubs against my lips I just stare up at him. "I'm sorry, I must have done something terrible... but... um... get to what? I'm not sure what you want me to do, Bjorn."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:45 pm

You feel him grab a handful of your slicky raven hair and yank back on it hard, pulling your head back as he looks down at you a bit angrier, though with a certain fire in his eyes. "You dont know what? I thought you knew how to handle a cock, you talked up a big game in the inn. You're just some Imperial wench, the only thing youre good for is getting filled with cock, so what you're gonna do is please me like the good little bitch you are, and when you do your little stunt at the Mortar will be forgotten, got it slut? Hell maybe if you do it well enough i'll think about giving you a reward." He lets go of your hair now, the tension in your shoulders releasing as he once again smacks your mouth with his now fully hardened dick.

You get the feeling his patience is wearing thin, but it couldnt hurt to ask for clarification one more time right?
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:54 pm

My eyes widened with understanding. Things were finally starting to fall into place. "Oh I see!" I say "I... I'm a whore! That... makes sense now. That's why I'm naked." I turn my attention to his cock, feeling my instincts kick in as I start to lick and kiss along the ridge of his head. I seemed to know intuitively how to work his dick with my tongue, to make his cock tremble and bring him pleasure even with the limited motion I had chained to the wall as I was. I must be a whore, what other reason would I have for being as good at this as I was? And this must be a job I was hired for, so I made sure to give Bjorn as good a treatment as I possibly could to make up for being so scatter-brained about our arrangement.

I slurped and bobbed my head up and down on his cock before pulling free and looking up at him. "Is this good for you, Bjorn? I promise to make you feel real good. I just... I really do think I am sink. Or maybe I hit my head? Did I fall? If you could help fill me in on who I am and how we know each other while I please you, that would be a great start." I say before leaning forward to take his cock into my mouth once more.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:52 pm

Bjorn looks down at you with a domineering smile on his face. When you announce that you're a whore to him, that seemed to get his cock to throb with excitement as he strokes your hair. "Thats right, glad we're on the same page, Mmph." He grunts roughtly as you finally turn your attention to his cock, the feeling of your tongue sliding along side his dick and along the crown earned you a few more appreciative groans. As time progresses you feel Bjorn begin to thrust into your mouth, his heavy balls slapping against your chin as you bobbed your head back in forth, working out a good rhythm between the two of you.

When you pull off you hear a loud groan of displeasure and Bjorn, who was happily enjoying his blowjob turns his attention back down at you as you speak. When you finish up you see him raise an eyebrow, something must have clicked in his mind, maybe he does know something about your past!

"Oh dont worry your pretty little head Lily, I had you get some potions from Ole Frida, and you gave her a good fright when you tested something from her. But you're my reward for good service to the Jarl, you're My theign understood? Now i know an imperial whore like you might not know what that is or remember what that is in your case, but i own you is all, and your little holes. Understood?" This time he gentle pats your cheek, a reassuring little thing, but when you see him produce a key.

"Sorry bout the chains, Frida mentioned you might not be yourself, but hows that feel." He smiles down at you as he undoes the two chains. "Should be better for you to serve me if you can use your hands right whore?"
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:05 pm

"I see... Thank you Bjorn, this is all starting to make much more sense now." I say, nodding along. Once my shackles are unlocked I rub my wrists gently before placing my hands on his thighs, gently stroking them as I look up and meet his eyes. "I'm sorry Master, I must be such a stupid whore. I'll do my best to serve you. Maybe we should ask Frida if she can make a potion to help me get my memories back? Could you tell me what you did that made the Jarl grant me to you as a reward? I imagine it must have been very impressive."

My hands begin stroking his cock as I talk before I lean in again and go back to sucking him off. Now able to take him all the way into my throat now that I wasn't chained to the wall, I bob my head up and down, sucking tightly around his shaft while my hands cradle his balls.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:56 am

Seeing your acquiescent attitude only seems to confirm Bjorn’s hunch. He smiles down at you and coos gently as you degrade yourself in front of him. “It’s okay Lily, you made a simple mistake, you’re not being punished, not when you’re being such a good girl. You even started to remember on your own.” His rough hands continue to pat your head and you even occasionally feel his fingers slide between the layers of your hair, undoing the braid you had and letting your raven locks drift around either side of your face.

“If it makes you feel better we can certain try asking Frida again, but I’ll be sure to ask, wouldn’t want you to cause another accident.” You hear a grunt when you take him all the way down your throat. Feeling him filling you out with a lovely warmth that seemed both familiar but new. Maybe the potion is letting you experience Master’s cock for the first time all over again! Your wonderful service does distract him for a few moments from answering your question further, but he eventually pulls you off of his cock.

“Phew working hard at it arent ya Whore, nearly made me unload down yer throat. Lay down on the cot and I can show you why the Jarl gave you to me.” His voice picks up, you can hear the excitement in his voice as he pulls you up to your feet and grabs a handful of your caramel ass. “Its hard to resist this ass, nice and firm, like a good bitch should have.”
Lorielle

Previous

Return to Private Games