Cousinly Femdom [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cousinly Femdom [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:04 am

Their hands roamed over you, working to make you feel good and warm at the same time as they moved in sync. When Francis pulled out, Brenda would rub and press against your own groin more firmly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:04 am

I Shuddered and was soon unable to do anything but moan, wiggle and pant, playing with myself, and getting teased and used by other people felt so completely different, it was almost addicting~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:48 am

They both grinned at this, giggling as their hands soon found several of your other weak points. They happily went after them as you found your euphoria constantly rising... you were soon pushed over the edge, but neither had cum yet!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:35 am

((Will Roll=7))
I tried to hold on, blushing and wiggling and moaning, then I felt my cousin's cock and balls rub up and down against mine, again and again and before I realized it I was cumming and covering her dick with my jizz forcing me to pant and shake in pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games