Cousinly Femdom [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cousinly Femdom [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:24 am

Rose squeaked but started nodding her head vigorously while Nora shifted uncomfortably after you heard a soft thump from under the table. Aunt Lauren just laughed and chuckled as she said, "Maybe after dinner, right now its time for everyone to dig in. Lewd fun or just teasing of each other can come afterwards."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:41 am

I giggled again as I heard the thump and gave my auntie a wink and mouthed 'last one' at her "I don't know Auntie...I mean, I heard some cum based sauces could be pretty tasty~ And I haven't gotten the chance to taste you or Nora Yet~ Or you could gather some in a cum for me to drink~? What do you think Nora~?" I asked, setting my hand on her thigh.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:13 am

"Under the table, s~sucking me off, now." Nora grumbled as she whined with need at such, while Lauren rolled her eyes in amusement and said, "Alright, for that teasing you should go ahead and go tend to Nora's hard on. Out of the three of them, she's the one who still gets hardest the most often."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:39 am

I blushed, then giggled and leaned over and kissed Nora's cheek "Sorry~ It just makes me really happy that I can cause this~" I whisped in Nora's ear, before sliding down under the table and kissing her balls, then, sucking on her cock tip my tongue swirled around it as my fingers came up to gently push into her ass, aiming for her p-spot.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:13 am

She squealed quite a bit, hips jerking quite a bit as she plunged her pole into your throat. The others chuckled, someone playing a bit footsie with you as you tended to Nora's twitching, pre drooling pillar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:22 am

I Choked a bit in surprise as she practically started to throat fuck me trapped as I was between the table and her dick, I couldn't really move away and was stuck just trying to finger her faster, hoping to make her cum quickly, swallowing around it as I tried my best to practically finger blast her P-spot.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:46 pm

Thankfully, this only lasts about two minutes before you manage to push her over the edge, Nora crying out as she pulled back to the tip and let you taste her cream which is... mmhm, its rather delicious. Very delicious in fact. It doesn't taste addicting or anything, but its much better than Brenda or Francis's own cream.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:54 pm

I gave her cock tip, each ball and her ass a kiss before I swallowed and crawled back up into my seat with a giggle happily digging into the food my auntie had made for us, enjoying the meal with my family.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:29 am

Dinner was delicious and full of small talk and some occasional foot teasing from the others. Once they were all done though, Lauren informed ya that as the guest you got first shot at the shower so you could get cleaned up. It wasn't time for bed yet, but with the five of them they had to give a bit of space between each other so the hot water didn't get all used up, and now there was six with you included.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:48 am

I honestly didn't take long showers, but I had to grab some PJs. Though once in the shower It took me less than five minutes to get in, get clean, another minute or so to get dry, then I was dressed and out of there wearing thigh high striped socks and a large T-shirt, normally I'd also have some sort of shorts or panties but I hadn't wanted to spend like fifty minutes digging around to find some. I also didn't think anything of taking such a short shower...or the fact that I took a freezing cold one to the point that even when I went back down my lips were a little blue and I was still shivering a bit.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:20 pm

Rose was the first to see you, and she immediately grabbed you, turned you around, and pulled ya back to the shower, stripping you as she said, "You're gonna take a proper shower, no idea why you took such a cold one!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:30 pm

I yelped in confusion "W~Wait What~? I~I to~ok a~a s~Shower?!" I couldn't keep the shiver out of my voice as she stripped me, looking back in confusion at the others "I~I D~Don't like S~Showers~ I~I j~just want T~Them~ D~Done Q~Quick as Poss~poss~possible." I managed to shiver out trying to explain, wondering why I was being dragged off again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:42 pm

"Don't have a problem with quick showers. But not quick ice cold showers. You're lips are blue, you're shivering, and you're stuttering like we just pulled ya out of a frozen lake." Rose replied rather firmly, stripping as well as she joined you in the shower and held you against her with your back to her as she let lukewarm water run over you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:04 pm

I shook and grimaced, I felt, ashamed, embarrassed but I couldn't let this happen "Rose I got Beat in warm showers." I told her as she tried to start up a new one, flinching "T~The Gym teacher let the other boys beat me up in the showers, and tell people I was clumsy, and lying, and just fell, The only way to keep them away was cold showers...I Freak out at anything not freezing cold." I just decided to tell her, even if I felt like it was wrong to.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:20 pm

You're pulled out of the shower, and Rose does cuddle you quite a bit after turning the water on. She reminds you that you don't have to worry about any of that here, and that she'll explain it to the others. She does however ask if you can try not to take the showers so cold that you look like you're going through hypothermia. Or at least spend a bit more time warming up after the shower, Rose cuddling you a bit as she said, "Seeing ya shivering like that and with lips that blue freaked me out ya know cuz."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:27 pm

I let out a relieved sigh "S~Sorry, I can take baths fine, Baths don't bother me...but that's not really an option is everyone needs a turn." I explained "I didn't want to cause problems by taking to much time." I told her ducking my head a bit "I didn't mean to worry you." I murmured hugging her, "Can, Can you tell the others while I curl up on in a blanket the couch or something?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 2:52 am

She nods, planting several kisses all over your face to try and make ya feel better after giving you a long and warm snuggle. Of course, after a few minutes, Brenda and Francis walk in, naked as they smirk and say, "Ya know, we could help ya warm up a bit faster if ya wanted~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:16 am

I squeaked and blushed, before nodding a bit, deciding to let both of my cousins on in to do as they pleased to me. I wasn't horny before but well...Twins.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:00 am

Grinning, they quickly picked you up and sat you between them, briefly making you wonder if they planned to double penetrate you. Instead, it seemed it was a mixing of frotting and anal, as a cock gently slipped into your rear while Brenda's soft, smooth cock and sack rubbed against your own while she pressed her front flush with your own body, warmth quickly seeping in from both of them.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:55 pm

I squeaked and blushed at the two assaults I was getting from my Cousins, I wasn't expecting it in quite this way. But I enjoyed it, wiggling, humming and moaning, it felt good.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games