Student's Pet [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Student's Pet [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:54 am

"I~I know s~someone who could help with that, t~they work at a tattoo parlor in the strip mall the massage place I work at is." Ash says, smiling as he quickly adds, "I~I haven't been able to decide anything for myself, but I got a thing for 1 free tattoo job I could give so you could get a womb one or a tramp stamp. B~both would look really sexy on ya Ms. Dubois~!" His cock is freely drooling pre now as he says this, though whether its because of the promise of coating your piercings or of you getting such a piece of art put on you, you don't know.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

color=#FF0040 for hypno stuff

Hypnotized state: 675/1000 (gains via Xd20 when hypnosis is used or you respond to hypnotic commands)
Submission to Abigail: 82/100 (gains via 1d20 when submitting without hypnotic commands)
Laurie's Whorish Influence (Rank 1): 35/300 (gains via Xd10 after interacting with her for a time)
Affection to Ash (Rank 1): 72/500 (gains via Xd20 from acts Ash does to please you, or times you decide to reciprocate in any way)

I want to be a Dear v1- The trigger command "Be a Dear," doesn't just make you obey who gave it. It makes you exceptionally horny and submissive to anyone else for a period of time afterwards.

Sweet, Cute, Innocent Boi- Ash is such a nice boi... kind of hard to think of him as a man with how feminine he looks. You need to protect him from the likes of the 'scary' sexy crazy futa like Abigail... but maybe you can have some fun with him too (You find yourself wanting to keep Abigail from doing anything to him, but find strange, perverse desires of your own towards him forming...)

Cheap Whore- Sex is fun, as is being a whore. The easiest way to have the most fun with both is to be a cheap whore so folks will pay for your services more often! (Anytime whoring, you do so for less than others)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:01 am

I blushed, then hummed and nodded sitting down as I waited for the food to finish, hungry after a long day of...work? Fun? I wasn't sure what I should think of that as right now all I knew was I really didn't want to bring it up to anyone else, it was pretty embarrassing to call off work to go do...that.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:06 am

It wasn't too much longer before Ash finished up, and one taste was all you needed to know he was an excellent cook. An image of him wearing a cute collar and a naughty maid outfit briefly flits through your head, the fact you could see him willingly and happily wearing such for you... even a cute tilt of his head as he smiled at you in your imagination...

Still, at the moment he focused along with you on eating, though it was clear he was excited as he kept glancing at your pierced nipples.

Hypnotized state: 675/1000 (gains via Xd20 when hypnosis is used or you respond to hypnotic commands)
Submission to Abigail: 82/100 (gains via 1d20 when submitting without hypnotic commands)
Laurie's Whorish Influence (Rank 1): 35/300 (gains via Xd10 after interacting with her for a time)
Affection to Ash (Rank 1): 72/500 (gains via Xd20 from acts Ash does to please you, or times you decide to reciprocate in any way)

I want to be a Dear v1- The trigger command "Be a Dear," doesn't just make you obey who gave it. It makes you exceptionally horny and submissive to anyone else for a period of time afterwards.

Sweet, Cute, Innocent Boi- Ash is such a nice boi... kind of hard to think of him as a man with how feminine he looks. You need to protect him from the likes of the 'scary' sexy crazy futa like Abigail... but maybe you can have some fun with him too (You find yourself wanting to keep Abigail from doing anything to him, but find strange, perverse desires of your own towards him forming...)

Cheap Whore- Sex is fun, as is being a whore. The easiest way to have the most fun with both is to be a cheap whore so folks will pay for your services more often! (Anytime whoring, you do so for less than others)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 09, 2022 1:06 am

As he kept looking I actually got another thought and my mouth moved before my brain could stop it "I wonder if you could cum on me enough to give me a massage with it, you know, like an oil massage but with cum?" I then blushed and cough realizing I'd actually said that out loud.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:51 am

Ash squeaked, but smiled as he nodded his head vigorously. "I~If my goddess wants such a thing, I can certainly do my utmost to provide her with such!" You could swear you hear him mumble to himself, "I think I have some of that, what was it called, Horny Goat weed stuff? S-Supposed to improve stamina and amount, a-and work fast..."

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Aug 19, 2022 5:37 am

I coughed and blushed "N~No it's fine, you don't need to, that was just supposed to be a thought." I told him embarrassed "I didn't mean to say it out loud~" I whined a bit what was happening to me~?
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games