Student's Pet [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Student's Pet [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:36 am

The Whore's eyes lit up, and she took the money and pushed ya against the wall. She dropped to her own knees, hiking your skirt up as she grinned and said, "Sure thing cutie, mhm, must be a rich slut if you're willing to fork over this much for lil'ol' Laurie~"

She then started to stroke the inside and outside of your legs as she started licking, humming just a bit as she said, "Mhm, this cum's quite tasty... kinda wanna know who filled ya with so much tasty cream. Be a Dear, tell me if its some cute and naughty rich boy, or maybe a futa with quite a bit of cash of her own?"

Was... was she assumign you were a whore too? The thought of such should have offended you... but instead it just sent more tingles through your mind and body.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

color=#FF0040 for hypno stuff

Hypnotized state: 439/1000 (gains via Xd20 when hypnosis is used or you respond to hypnotic commands)
Submission to Abigail: 82/100 (gains via 1d20 when submitting without hypnotic commands)
Laurie's Whorish Influence: 0/150 (gains via Xd10 after interacting with her for a time)
Affection to Ash (Rank 1): 72/500 (gains via Xd20 from acts Ash does to please you, or times you decide to reciprocate in any way)

I want to be a Dear v1- The trigger command "Be a Dear," doesn't just make you obey who gave it. It makes you exceptionally horny and submissive to anyone else for a period of time afterwards.

Sweet, Cute, Innocent Boi- Ash is such a nice boi... kind of hard to think of him as a man with how feminine he looks. You need to protect him from the likes of the 'scary' sexy crazy futa like Abigail... but maybe you can have some fun with him too (You find yourself wanting to keep Abigail from doing anything to him, but find strange, perverse desires of your own towards him forming...)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:43 am

I blushed, "I Just want to~" I squeaked and cut myself off with a moan my eyes briefly rolling up holy fuck she was good with her tongue "H~Help Y~You, I~I'm not that R~Rich." When her next request hit my head I squeaked, she thought I was a whore?! I wanted to be offended but the tingles made my body shiver as I answered "I~It's mostly a C~Cute Boy's, H~He's not R~Rich b~but he's super E~Earnest~ L~Like he cleaned up the C~Cum off my couch f~from the futas before and everything~ S~Some M~Might be from T~The three futas W~Who triple P~Penatrated my P~Pussy~" I moaned riding her face and panting a bit in pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:06 am

"Mhm, a cute boy and a bunch of futa's huh... mhm, ya sounds like someone's a rather naughty slut. Mhm, though if you're having fun with that many folks... why not make some money from it?" She asked with a chuckle. "A sexy thing like ya should be rolling in cash if you're gonna be a slut too~"

She pulled back, smirking a bit as she said, "I could Be a Dear, and show ya the ropes of how to be a good whore. Could even help me out, split the money... the two of us could get lots of customers together~"

Hypnotized state: 439/1000 (gains via Xd20 when hypnosis is used or you respond to hypnotic commands)
Submission to Abigail: 82/100 (gains via 1d20 when submitting without hypnotic commands)
Laurie's Whorish Influence: 0/150 (gains via Xd10 after interacting with her for a time)
Affection to Ash (Rank 1): 72/500 (gains via Xd20 from acts Ash does to please you, or times you decide to reciprocate in any way)

I want to be a Dear v1- The trigger command "Be a Dear," doesn't just make you obey who gave it. It makes you exceptionally horny and submissive to anyone else for a period of time afterwards.

Sweet, Cute, Innocent Boi- Ash is such a nice boi... kind of hard to think of him as a man with how feminine he looks. You need to protect him from the likes of the 'scary' sexy crazy futa like Abigail... but maybe you can have some fun with him too (You find yourself wanting to keep Abigail from doing anything to him, but find strange, perverse desires of your own towards him forming...)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:15 am

((Nat1))
I blinked down at her "I~I'd like that," I Shivered cumming a little at her smirk "I wanna work with you to be a good whore~" I moaned and shivered blushing even more at what I had said, I couldn't believe I'd said something like that, I was going to try and go to work but as I opened my mouth to say that, it felt wrong "Please~ Train me to be a good little whore for you~" is what came out instead as I pulled out my phone and texted my boss that I couldn't make it today, I was feeling sick and tired by the end of yesterday and it was worse today "I~I'll do whatever you say to be a good whore~" I agreed with her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:46 am

She blinked in some surprise, then chuckled as she finished cleaning ya up and then pressed herself up against ya. "Mhm... well then, lets use a bit of this cash then to get ya some nice, whorish clothes and get going. I know a good place where some folks tend to grab girls like us for some fun~"

She drags ya to a store nearby, and uses the funds you gave her to get you an exceptionally whorish, slutty outfit. Fishnet stockings and gloves, high heels, a mini skirt that would make it so anytime ya bent over slightly folks could see your slit and ass. A thin as heck thong, and a tube top that not only barely fit, but really only covered your nipples. She also put your hair up in a tail as she smacked your ass and grinned.

"Now ya look perfect for the fun we're gonna have~"

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:54 am

I blushed and would have been incredibly insulted normally, but with the hypno I found myself enjoying it, even adjusting the clothes a bit so half my nipples were hanging out and hiked up my skirt so that my gaping pussy and well fucked ass could both be seen around the thong she had put me in, I smiled and stuck my ass out as she slapped me "Yes~ Let's go have some whorish fun~" I said cheerfully, even as I felt my pussy heat up I wanted to scream in embarrassment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:25 am

Choose from one of the 3
1: Slut First, Whore Second- Whoring is more of a hobby for you, or rather, a means to an end. What you really want is more sex with girls, futa, and cute well hung trappy boys (You'll at times need to roll to see if you offer freebies or not to folks)

2: Cheap Whore- Sex is fun, as is being a whore. The easiest way to have the most fun with both is to be a cheap whore so folks will pay for your services more often! (Anytime whoring, you do so for less than others)

3: Laurie's Bitch- When you're strutting and whoring yourself for cash with Laurie, you know whos in charge. She is, without question, and you'll do whatever she asks you do to and you'll do it with pleasure (-5 to will rolls to resist Laurie's commands)

The day is a bit of a blur for you after that as Laurie laughs and fingers your ass briefly after that slutty display. You wind up strolling the streets, getting picked up by futa's, girls, and some cute and trappy boys who are thankfully like Ash, mostly well hung. While none of them are as sweet as Ash was or as seemingly domineering as Abigail was, all of them made you feel so good as they used you in various positions, in various ways, many of them right alongside that of your new friend and mentor.

They of course at various points called you a slut, tugged on your hair, fucked your holes without a single care of how you felt, but despite the embarrassment you were feeling oh so deeply, you were getting off on so much of it. A cocksleeve, a fucktoy, pleasure doll to be played with and used as they bought and paid for your time. Along the way, you wound up gaining an addition when one Futa and her trappy boyfriend decided you'd fit the roll of slutty whore even more with some piercings, giving your nipples and the hood of your clit ones that seemed to suit you. Laurie seemed to enjoy them as well, particularly since they made both areas very, very sensitive...

As afternoon came and you knew the time for your class arrived, you got a text from Ash asking if everything was alright. You assured him you were fine, just taking a personal day after all you'd been dealing with. You did wind up however giving him a hint that you'd gotten things he might like, and a part of you couldn't help but giggle and wonder what he'd think if you had him come over to your place dressed as you were like this.

The rest of the afternoon was spent mostly eating girls pussies and getting double stuffed by futa, with your pussy getting filled by two futa dicks on three seperate occasions. As Laurie hummed a cheery tune and strolled ya towards her place afterwards, helping to support you a bit given you'd gotten quite a bit of attention, a small part of you was trying to reconcile not only all the sex you'd had just in the course of fifteen hours... but also how you'd managed to make that thousand back and then some, even with splitting half of it with Laurie.

"Mhm, you took to this like fish to water~ You sure you weren't secretly a whore already?" Laurie asked with a laugh as she let ya flop on her couch for a bit, saying she'd drive ya home once she put her cash away.

Hypnotized state: 675/1000 (gains via Xd20 when hypnosis is used or you respond to hypnotic commands)
Laurie's Whorish Influence: 185/150 (gains via Xd10 after interacting with her for a time) RANK UP

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:37 am

I giggled and blushed a bit, my cunt felt full as I sat on her couch and shook my head "I~I Washn't" I slurred a bit before slapping my cheeks and blushing as I remembered all the sex...it felt good, getting fucked almost constantly, eating out pussies...I'd even been paid a few times by other whore's to clean their pussies of cum for cheap.

I blushed as I thought of the trappy cock I'd gotten, as well as the double stuffing of futa dick I'd gotten quite a lot of, I noticed, that by letting people pay less, I'd gotten more people wanting me and thus more cocks and pussies to play with, and I got to have more fun by cumming my brains out. With Laurie pretty much constantly there I giggled as I remembered more than a few times me and Laurie had been bought together "I~I wasn't but I~I had L~Lot's of fun with you~" I was still a bit fuck drunk since I'd gotten used more than her.

Cheap Whore- Sex is fun, as is being a whore. The easiest way to have the most fun with both is to be a cheap whore so folks will pay for your services more often! (Anytime whoring, you do so for less than others)
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:54 am

"High or drunk off your ass from all that cum and girljuice?" Laurie asked with a laugh. "Really are quite a slutty whore... especially with how low ya set some of those prices near the last four hours. Damn girl, ya that needy for sex?" Her tone was light and teasing, and it sent pleasant tingles up and down your spine. The only thing you could say you were extra glad of though was you hadn't seen any of your students or any of the college staff... so hopefully the fact you'd just done that would remain a secret.

Hypnotized state: 675/1000 (gains via Xd20 when hypnosis is used or you respond to hypnotic commands)
Laurie's Whorish Influence (Rank 1): 35/300 (gains via Xd10 after interacting with her for a time)

Cheap Whore- Sex is fun, as is being a whore. The easiest way to have the most fun with both is to be a cheap whore so folks will pay for your services more often! (Anytime whoring, you do so for less than others)
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:04 am

I blushed and shivered a bit "I love sex~ I love Whoring~ And I was getting more people~ And then more money~ than other whores~" I sing songed with a giggle "I~If you keep treating me like this~ I might just fall in love with you~" I purred with a laugh, I honestly did feel like I was drunk or high I was giggly and laughing and I grinned at Laurie "H~Honestly~ I~I even had other whores paying me to clean them up S~Since I was so cheap~" I told her with a laugh "W~Wanna clean each other up~?" I moaned with a purr tugging on my new clit and nipple piercing, cumming a little as I did.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:06 am

Smirking, Laurie went ahead and came over to you. First, she flicked and toyed with your piercings a bit first. Then she went ahead and climbed atop you, her own cum leaking folds presented to you as she leaned down and started lapping at both your pussy and your ass.

Laurie's Whorish Influence (Rank 1): 35/300 (gains via Xd10 after interacting with her for a time)

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:08 am

I moaned and reached up, spreading her pussy first and eagerly licking and lapping up ever bit of jizz she had inside her, then moved on to do the same to her ass, and I wasn't planning to let her leave until I made her cum from my tongue in each hole at least once~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:40 am

With how sensitive both of you were at this point, it wasn't all that hard to get her to cum from each hole. What was harder was licking up all the creamy cum leaking from both holes, which like you she had plenty of and then to spare.

Eventually though, she lifted herself up, smiling as she flicked your nipple piercings with her tongue as she remarked, "There we go, all done~!"

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:49 am

I gave both her holes a loving kiss with a giggle "Hmm~ thanks~ Y~You're done too~ I~I should head home~ Huh~?" I asked but even as I tried to stand up I stumbled a bit with a giggle. While I'd taken three futa dicks at once, I hadn't been fucked near as long as I had today, it was making me stumble a bit since my legs felt so weak.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 8:59 am

"Come on Katty, I'll take ya home." She said with a smile, going ahead and driving you on off to your house. You were a bit surprised when ya saw that Ash's bike was there as well, but no sign of him. Laurie helped ya to the door, then went ahead and drove on off as you staggered into your home, hearing the sound of music playing one of your favorite mixes from a stereo while some lovely smells wafted in from the kitchen.

You were about to wonder if Ash had somehow broken in... when you suddenly remembered you hadn't locked your front door before ya left for the walk, having planned on it being a short little stroll.

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:05 am

I blushed and staggered on past into my room, changing into a set of PJ Short shorts and a Spaghetti strap top, before heading to the kitchen, Ash being he was a surprise wake up for me...and I really didn't wanna be caught doing what I'd done by a student, even him. Once Changed I went and poked my head into the Kitchen "Heya Ash, how long have you been here?" I asked with a blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:26 am

Ash seemed to have found your recipe book, because he was making one of your favorite dishes. He was also blushing a bit as when you walked in and found him, he was wearing only an apron and had one of the few lewd toys you owned up his rear, a silvery metal butt plug with a pink heart gem in it. Still, he brightened up quite a bit as he saw you and said, "Three hours! I came by to see if you'd gotten home, then found the door was unlocked. I checked around the house first to make sure nothing had been taken or messed with, then tidied up a bit here and there. Dinner should be ready in just ten to fifteen minutes~!"

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:34 am

I blushed "Yeah, I forgot to lock it, thanks for looking around, I was taking a mental health day with a friend...sorry, I messaged the school I thought they'd tell you guys." I hummed, then shrugged and flashed him my tits and pussy, showing off the piercings "Hey What do you think by the way? These look good? I was thinking about getting some piercings for a while, I always wanted them since I was in school." I asked...he deserved a reward didn't he?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:42 am

Ash froze as you flashed him your pierced nipples and pussy. He squeaked, went beet red, then surprised you as his cock spasmed, seemed to almost get an inch longer, and splattered the back of his apron with a healthy dose of cum even as his cock remained rigid and hard, throbbing as he nodded his head vigorously. Having him approve so highly in such a visible way sent a wonderful warmth flowing through you as he quivered in place and licked his lips as he looked at where the piercings were.

Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:04 am

I Blushed and giggled "Hmm~ after dinner I'll let you cum all over all three of them before we take a shower." I told him, practically preening at his show of how much he liked my piercings "I'd thought about getting more or some tattoos too, Something like a Tribal Womb Tattoo or Tramp Stamp or something you know? Something that's like Art and can make me feel sexy? What do you think?" I asked with a smile.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games