Student's Pet [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Student's Pet [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:58 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Katherine "Kat" Dubois
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/4819/a7461c4d482ca3ad8268810152b786b1505e9d24.jpg
Bio: A Young Teacher at a local College, Katherine is in fact one of the youngest to teach there in fact. She's even had students who attended her class that were older than her! She taught Art and Art History both in fact. And unlike most "Art" teachers, who she hated, she didn't tell her students not to follow what they want! She hated it when people tried to crush artists and force them to conform...Though after the nude assignment where she was the nude model for each of her class to base a painting on, she felt a bit embarrassed when after the project one of the new students, a futa came up to her with a confession. She decided to let her student down as gently as she could and then thought nothing of it.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855623953610178572/1001034291217698826/unknown.png

Your Student, Abigail

It had been a few days since you let Abigail down, and hadn't paid it too much mind. Yet a small part of you couldn't help but notice that she always seemed to be looking at you... eyeing you up and down in a way that sent small shivers through you. Still, you did your best to try not to think about it and just let it slide... You needed to be professional and set a good example for your students and fellow teachers after all.

However, today, about two hours before your only class for the day, you noticed you had an email from Abigail. It was titled "Special Art Project" and it had a video file attached. The message said she wanted your opinion on something she was working on outside of her classwork, and since she respected you oh so much, she'd be deeply appreciative if you took a look at it.
Kuragari

Re: Student's Pet [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:06 am

I hummed and opened the folder wondering what she could have sent me...and hoping it wasn't just her trying to seduce me or something. I heard some futas liked to show there dicks off to those they liked which would be a bit...problematic if that was the case...so I really hoped it wasn't. She was good at art after all, and seemed to have a love for it in a way few did. So here's hoping it's just a project.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:32 am

Opening the file, a message popped up to suggest using headphones. Putting a pair on and hitting play again, you saw a black screen at first, though there was a soft, barely there hum that was nice to listen to. You soon heard some soft beats, which almost sounded like the pulses of a heart as a little pink heart began to appear on the screen. You found your eye drawn to it as ya listen to the buzz and pulse, as soft, sensual whispers begin to filter into your ears. You could swear you see some words flash across the screen here and there... but your too busy focusing on the heart which pulses along to the beat... spirals then get added to the mix as you find yourself getting sleepy... relaxed... mind emptying of all other thoughts until you...

Drop.

What follows is a thirty minute hypnosis session, which buries triggers and commands into your mind as you become rather aroused and horny with each layer it goes. To this, your first exposure to hypnosis and not being prepared for it, you are easy prey. During much of it, images of Abigail stroking her big futa cock flash around alongside words of desire, crave, need, though the biggest thing is that anytime you hear the words, "Be a Dear," your body is conditioned to do exactly as told. Like a good, obedient brainwashed slut should.

You're also instructed to edge yourself a bit along the way, though before the file begins coming to a close, you're told to "Be a Dear, and make yourself presentable. And of course, you'll forget ever watching this and simply think you watched a well made art video. I'll be there soon~"

As the video finishes and you wake up, your head feels tingly and weird... and you feel... horny and unsatisfied. Yet you can't figure out why... even as you hear the door beginning to open.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

color=#FF0040 for the hypno
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:43 am

I stared at the screen, at the heart and swirls, my head hurts but I can't look away, my body burns with need but I can't satisfy it, every time I get close I have to stop myself, my body got more and more demanding and my fingers more eager as I watched completely enthralled by the vid, and imaging Abi's massive fuck stick finally making me cum, I was eager to obey, obey and cum like a good slut~ I wanted to Be a Dear~ I wanted it~

Then I was shaking and waking up my clothes all normal, my head aching a bit and my body practically screaming with need as I looked up panting a bit, my face flushed, I yelped and jumped a bit when the door started to open...then I realized I was sitting in what was practically a puddle of my juices and so quickly went over to the door to peak out my face red and my breathing heavy "C~Can I help you?" I asked looking out my door at whoever was there...not wanting them to see my shameful state.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:47 am

Embarrassment at your state mixed with strange desires that you really shouldn't have as you peeked out the door and found yourself just a few inches away from Abigail. For some reason, your folds quivered in her presence, and the smile she had sent a strange thrill through you, even though you knew it shouldn't. "Why good afternoon Ms. Dubois. Be a Dear and let me in, then lock the door behind you while I get comfortable."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:51 am

I blinked at her "N~Now really isn't the best time maybe sometime later I~I might be sick~ B~But if you need something I~I'll always help you~" I said stuttering, opening the door and then closing and locking it behind her. Only to stare and blink in confusion, why did I let her in? Shaking my head I tried to get around back to my Desk without letting her see my current situation.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:01 am

As you turned, you found her sitting on your desk, and she'd lifted her skirt up and pulled her panties aside to reveal her cock. Again, you felt a ripple run through you as urges and desires and cravings you knew you very much had not had an hour ago flew about your mind. "Mhm, you're going to help me right now actually. Be a Dear, and come worship my cock like a good slutty bitch~ Show it the attention it deserves~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:13 am

I Blushed as my body shuddered and my pussy ached so bad I almost fell over just from seeing her cock, then I heard her words and blushed "Abi, I told you, I can't be with a student, it's not professional, or proper." I told her as I approached pulling off my top and bra "I'll help you this one time, because you look like you need it. But...Wait what?" I asked shaking my head in confusion before squeaking as I realized my tits were wrapped around her cock and I was kissing and licking her cock head...why, why the hell was I doing this?! I looked up to her face with wide eyed confusion, unable to stop myself from choking myself on her cock until my eyes teared up and only pulling back then, drooling down her shaft and onto my tits as I rubbed them up and down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:22 am

Her cock tasted much better than you might have imagined it would, and you felt like just from that one pass that you might just cum from sucking at this thick pillar. Abigail just smiled all the while, her eyes sparkling with perverse glee as she said, "That's it. Mhm fuck, you don't know how long I've waited to have those tits and lips wrapped around me. Be a Dear and keep going... oh, and feel free to cum whenever. I can practically smell how horny you are right now~"

You knew you shouldn't be doing this... you should be pulling off, putting your bra back on, and shooing her out at best, punishing her at worst. But yet... your body was defying you, following commands and obeying her as if it was such a natural, easy thing to do...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:32 am

I shuddered, wanting to pull away, but I was unable as I found myself forced to continue tit fucking and choking on the massive slab of fuck meat that my student had out for me, I let out a confused whine as she gave me permission to cum, both because that made my pussy heat up even more and because I had to use both hands to pleasure her with my tits and couldn't touch myself. I looked up at her with a completely lost look as I whined around her shaft, why couldn't I pull off? What was happening?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:48 am

"Mhm right, your hands are busy... mhm, we'll try this first, then if it doesn't work, well, we'll go with plan B cause man, you smell like ya need to cum." You're not sure what she means, but then she smirks and says,

"Be a Dear, and cum like the cock hungry cum starved slut you are~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:55 am

I Shuddered, it felt like I came, but, but it was barely anything, like my juice squirted out but I looked up to her practically feeling like I was going to cry with need, my pussy felt even more on fire, even more wet, with pure desire, I let out a weak moan mixed with a whine of need, my brain hiccuping a bit as I weakly shook my hips.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:12 am

"Well, guess that didn't really work. Oh well." She shrugged, then pushed ya back just a bit before smirking as she said, "Now, a part of me would like to see ya do it entirely on your own... but I'm having a bit of fun with this, and seeing the confusion on your face is getting me hard too. Be a Dear, and present your needy, slutty cocksleeve to me, and I'll make ya cum like a good bitch~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:18 am

I blinked cocksleeve? "W~Wait What's happening~?" I half Whined and half moaned "A~Abi? I Don't own a Cock Sleeve I'm not a futa~?" I said in confusion as my body moved "W~Why Can't I stop~?" I whined again as soon enough I was on my back, my pussy and ass practically straight up in the air and my knees over my shoulders, putting my dripping holes basically right over my face and making me sputter in shock as my pointer and middle fingers entered my pussy and held it spread open for her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:38 am

"Hehe, oh, hearing you ask such things even as you do as you're told like such a good slut... mhm, just delicious." She said as she steps on over. She teases you as her hands place themselves to either side of your head and she briefly rubs her cock against your slit, your folds aching for it to be inside you.

"Isn't it obvious~? I hypnotized you~ And know, you're mine~" She then pulls back, lines herself up, and slams her cock on into you in one go, pushing through even past your cervix as she crowed in delight as she felt your sleeve take a firm grip of her cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:43 pm

I let out a half whine and half gasp as she teased my slit, "W~Wait I~I've never actually had sex with anything but dildos! I~I'm not on the Pill!" I told her as I quickly realized she was lining her bare cock up to my vulnerable pussy, why couldn't I move?!

Hypnotized me? What? "W~What are you talking about? Hypno? That's just a sham stage magicians do! Stuff like that doesn't O~OH GO~GOD~?!" I was cut off half yelping as she slammed casually past my cervix and directly into the back wall of my womb, my head felt light as her cock's heat spread into my pussy and baby maker.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:55 pm

You felt her grow even harder at that as she grinned and started to thrust. Slow and steady at first as she chuckled and leaned in, snatching your lips in hers for a heated kiss. When she broke it, she asked, "And how do you explain doing everything I tell you to do, even though you don't seem to want it~? Why were you so horny for no reason at all, hmm~?"

She smacks your ass, growling as she laughs, "Be a Dear, make sure ya tell me exactly how my dick's making you feel, and don't bother hiding your pleasure~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:17 pm

I yelped and stare up at her with wide confused eyes as she kissed me, my pussy tightening from the kiss, I blushed at her words and opened my mouth, only for her to slap my ass and make me almost cum "N~N~eedy~" I whined at her order "I F~Feel all hot inside, Y~You Cock's so warm I don't want it to pull out~" I half moaned out shuddered as the next words left my mouth "I~I'm a cock hungry cum starved slut just like y~you said, E~Even though I don't why~" I whined trying to stop myself "You're at least four times as big as my dildo~ You Fill me up completely~ I love how hot your cock is~ I love how I can feel your heartbeat pulsing through it~ It makes me feel all sexy that it's this hard, even if I don't think I'm sexy enough to make it hard~" I was trying the cover my face and shut myself up "I always wanted kids so I feel really good and super excited every time you pass my cervix, I can't stop imagining how our babies would look with every thrust." I let out a low whine as my mouth continued to run "Please let me stop~" I begged before "I feel a little sad every time you pull out like I'm not pretty enough, but then it makes me feel happy every time you push into me, cause it means you still want me~" I peaked through my fingers at her as I shuddered, my pussy was clenched tight "Feeling your hard cock inside stretching me out feels good...Like it's prepping my body for baby making..." I trailed off looking up at her, almost passing out from how flushed I was with embarrassment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:26 pm

She just drank it in, crowing in delight at all of your words as she started to thrust and slam harder and faster into your depths. More and more her cock is spending less time out of your folds as she drives her tip into the walls of your womb. "Good slut, very good slut. Mhm, don't ya worry, if ya weren't pretty, my cock wouldn't be this hard, and I wouldn't have decided to hypnotize ya~ And with how much I'm going to be using ya, I'm sure you'll be carrying in a month or three~"

She smacked your ass again, chuckling as she said, "Gotta love it how the hypnosis dragged all that out too, that's the sort of stuff you'd never have said otherwise isn't it?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:41 pm

I squeaked "I~I N~No, I~I W~Wouldn't~" I was moaning more and more as she got faster and rougher, my body for some reason loving it "I~It F~Feels S~So Good~ S~so Good~!" I screamed as she hit my womb's back wall again and again "I~I D~Don't have word~ I~It's so good~ I~I Want more~ I~ Love C~Cock~ I~I't G~Grinding my Brain to mush~ I~If you G~Go Faster and Harder~ I~I Might cum~ T~This is S~So Good~ I~I Feel like I~I'm Going crazy~" I couldn't stop telling her what her cock was doing to me, grinding my teeth as I tried to hold back cumming, before letting out a loud squeal as I came hard, and like that a damn broke and soon the only thing I could say was "C~Cumming~!" With every thrust.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games