Witch Girl [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Witch Girl [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:04 pm

Strolling into town, you glance about and get an idea of the place. Most folks glance your way, some blushing, some giving you snooty looks, but most seem to just nod and go about their business. And indeed, many of them are elven, though all tan and you notice quite a few have different colored eyes. You know there's a term for it, but you're too horny at the moment to remember.

Trying to figure out where and what you should do, you pass by a stall where you hear someone say, "... saw those two adventurers passing through, seemed determined to try and go after some local bandits that been plaguing the area. They looked young though... hope they're alright and not in over their head. They looked so sweet and kind too."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 6:40 am

I Blinked, bandit? Adventurers! That even in my lustful state sounded like a starting quest from a game or isekai! Was this how I was supposed to start my adventure and start learning how to use my magic!? I Slid over to the stall "Um, Excuse me, could you maybe point me in the direction those adventurers you were talking about went? I'm pretty tough so if something bad happened I can help them, and if they are just stuck or lost or something it'd be good to try and find them too right?" I asked with a grin, my bare slimy tits bouncing as I talked, I was rocking up and down in my eagerness.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:20 am

The stall owner and the person she'd been talking with both spent a few seconds staring at your chest, but after a moment she nodded and turned, pointing towards what she said was north. "Through the North gate, head up the road a bit til ya see an older looking path leading to a thick, dark looking forest. That's where the bandits are supposed to be hiding. Just be sure to be careful, I uh, think Bandits would be quite likely to want to do unspeakable things to ya Miss."

Which probably wouldn't be a problem for you, provided you couldn't get fucked so much you got both over stuffed on feeding and energy. That... that wasn't a thing right?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:29 am

I Blinked "Oh Yeah! That's not to much worry for me though, getting gang raped would just make me stronger!" I said with a cheerful laugh, though my body shuddered at the thought...my male thoughts briefly wondering what the fuck my body was saying "I'm a Slime girl after all! Thanks for the Warning though!" though still in my happy and pretty horny state from the extra demon cum I leaned over and gave the lady running the stall a kiss on the lips, my gooey breasts pushing into hers briefly before I pulled back and set off quickly. Wondering a few seconds later why the hell I had just kissed a stranger but keeping in mind where she said to go I tried to figure out how this...magic thing worked as I left town.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 7:55 am

It seemed magic wasn't the only thing you were gonna have to figure out... already it seemed your personality had changed just a bit. Or maybe it was just a product of you having so much demon cum in you still. Regardless, you head on out of town, getting groped by at least one person on the way. You find the path direction in question and set off, though a part of you can't help but worry what else might be in the forest...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:02 am

I Hummed and once out of the town I followed the path trying to figure out how my magic would work, trying to figure out how to do, well, anything with it really, even if this couldn't be that hard...it was just a starting quest after all!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:17 am

You actually found as you practiced it that it wasn't all that hard. At least perhaps for basic stuff. After trying to do it just with thought alone, you started experimenting with imaging a magic circle, with an image of what you wanted in the center and the name or description of the spell in an outer circle. Seemed to work for most of the cantrips and up to level 3 spells you knew from D&D type settings.

Of course, you did get a bit distracted by this experimenting and found yourself wandering into a grove with three wolves... two of them enjoying themselves while the third seemed to be waiting for a turn.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:25 am

I had a rather intrusive thought of letting the wolves sex me up for some quick extra power...then I promptly beat that thought down with a bat because what the fuck brain? Did I even have a brain? Was This because of all the extra demon cum in me? Shaking my head I decided to just not bother them and head on around so I could continue looking for the missing adventurers.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:45 am

Luckily, they didn't seem interested in you and so you headed off. Eventually your wanderings drew you near an area that you could hear voices coming from, and being as stealthy as you could, you moved closer. Discovering what looked like a large jutting rock with a very shabby wooden door next to it and some things that made you think of it as the abode of a hag or evil witch. Around it was also a bandit's camp of men, many of whom were rather ugly and sporting various maladies.

And in the center, getting spitroasted and letting out moans and groans of forced pleasure, was the two elves in question and...

Fuck they were cute and so fuckable looking.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/994624432226173039/999943458284380161/unknown.png
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:55 am

I licked my lips and thought on what to do, before seeing the two cuties and feeling my entire body practically burn with the desire to have them and an anger at the Bandits for daring to touch such cute girl...and a trap? Both were cute and cute was justice! I grinned after a moment and lifted my hands up, channeling my magic to make a Hypnotic Pattern Float above the two cute Elves, before trying to rush in and pull the Elves away and to freedom while the Pattern distracted and confused the Bandits, they didn't seem like they'd have good wisdom saves after all.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:13 am

(22, 27)

You attempt to make the spell, but with your thoughts on the fuckable elf twins, its hard to focus enough to cast the spell. You rush in however assuming its worked and try to snatch them, only to be grabbed roughly by two of the men as they grinned and leered at you.

"Well lookie here, we got ourselves a slime gal... think we got ourselves another playmate... maybe a more interesting one!" This drags the attention of the ones fucking the Elves, who seem to stop once they fill them again and leave them flopped and nearly konked out on the ground as they begin to pull their cocks out. A witch meanwhile with messy, wild hair and a semi-crazed look in her eye opens the door and grins when she sees you, rushing over as she said,

"Oh my, a slime gal, and a pink one two heheheheheheheuaahaha! I'll be able to make some good potions with your secretions... mhm... especially aphrodisiacs..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:25 am

I Blinked and gulped at the two learing men, what the hell?! Stupid spell not working right! I looked around as the ugly bandits and even what looking like an actual hag witch of some kind soon surrounded me, I decided to try and use magic again, this time to try and charm them all "Now Now~" I spoke trying to lace magic into my voice "I'd love to have fun with you all~ all of My Kind are sluts one and all, that includes me~ but the town is getting worried with you lot being nearby and with those two over there missing and are thinking of calling in some big guys...how about I take those two back to town...Then Come back here and let you all use me until your dicks are to sore to continue? Sound like a Deal~?" I purred squishing my breasts together and winking "I'm actually kinda jealous they got the tasty cum before me~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:34 am

(69)

This time, the spell seemed to work. It didn't take all of the bandits, but you got lucky as it seemed to grab the witch since she was close and right in your face when ya spoke. She thought about it a moment as she grit her teeth, then scowled and screeched at the bandits to let go of you for now as she simply gestured towards the elves, both of whom were looking to you in surprise but relief.

"Fine, take them. You better come back, or I'll place a hex you won't soon forget on ya!" She screeches, gesturing her hands wildly, though you're not sure if she's cast a spell or not.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:39 am

I smiled at her and ignored her screeching as I giggled "Of course~ I'm a total sex addict after all~" I purred with a wink, before heading on over to the two incredibly cute elves and quickly helping them up, and out of the camp. Though as we moved quickly away...my hands slipped down to eat the cum out of their abused holes and I didn't even realize I was doing it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:48 am

Their moans were music to your ears, as was the feeling of them wriggling and the blushes on their cheeks as they panted and squeaked at this. They looked confused and thankful even as they squirmed a bit, their bodies likely still sensitive from what they'd gone through.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:52 am

I Blushed as I realized what I was doing to the two of them "Well~ I think you're rather have some pink slime on you than walk into town bloated and leaking bandit jizz everywhere right?" soon enough more and more of my form was going into their holes draining every drop of cum out and off of them, though by the time we got to the main road I was actually shorter than them as I had three holes to explore for cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:00 am

They tried to answer, but it was hard with you busy molesting them. What was interesting was that you noticed they were getting little pink hearts in their eyes, and both of them were now starting to thrust their hips into you. The trappy boy was even moving to start suckling on your nipple as the girl began to try and kiss you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:10 am

I Squeaked, in my now smaller body I couldn't exactly fight the two of them off, and I mean, I didn't really want to anyways, but soon enough I was pinned down by the pair of eager twins, something in my head tried to say this was odd...but the rest of my body was just enjoying the attention and the taste of the cum inside them~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:36 am

The girl started to ride your tendril like arms as the one carrying her had begun, bouncing atop them as she made out with you, a lust crazed look of love in her eyes as the hearts flashed and grew brighter in her eyes. "M~Mistressh~" She purred, her brother soon echoing the same thing as he shifted, slamming his cock into your depths and slamming away into you and the tendril exploring his ass as he groped and kneaded at your breasts, soon squishing them together so he could suckle and lick at both nipples with ease.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:48 am

I let out a confused and highly aroused squeak at being called mistress, then hearing it again, then I was shuddering as very suddenly my attempts to get them all nice and clean instead turned into the two of them eagerly fucking my currently short stacked body, the feeling as my brain kicked itself out of "Survival" and into "SEX!" was massive, like I suddenly had three massive dicks completely filling and pleasure three holes, the feeling of the boy's cock going in felt great even if his size was nothing compared to the demon, my nipples getting sucked by him made me moan it almost felt like he was drinking milk from my nipples and his sister was trying to scoop up and drink my drool as body eagerly fed on her pussy juices it became harder to think~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games