Witch Girl [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Witch Girl [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:42 am

The only saving grace you had was that all of them seemed to be quick shots. Or at least, your slimey gooey insides were too much for them. They all wind up filling you at least once, though a few get an extra round in you. However, its enough lust and sex to leave you quite fuck drunk and almost looking more like a strawberry milk slime girl as they pushed ya towards the cave where the Hag resided, assuring you she was going to have some fun with ya as well...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:46 am

I shuddered and stumbled to the cave high as fuck on the sex and cum and having a hard time focusing as I went on inside it, my body overfilled with cum and making it so I couldn't even see through myself at all. I felt slow and kinda stupid as I finally entered the Hag's home.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:01 am

The hag was hunched over a cauldron, but then cackled as she saw ya come in. She whipped out her own cock, which was covered in smegma and should have smelled awful, but in your current state it smelled sexy as fuck. "Come on over here slimey, I need to gather some of your essence, and you're going to get me off while I do so~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:09 am

I Shuddered and moaned, this entire hunt stank of her filthy disgusting cock musk~ And I loved it~ I stumbled over turned my mouth into a pussy and knelt down, swallowing her cock with my face pussy eagerly and bouncing my head up and down, serving her disgusting shaft while loving the smell and taste~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:22 am

She hooted and hollered in delight, having to try hard to not fuck your face as well as she gathered some bottles and let your extra, excess slime that oozed from you drip and slip into some of her bottles. "Hehe, you're gonna be addicted to my cock now... need it and its messiness at least once a day, maybe two or even three times a day!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:35 am

I Shuddered as my high on sex brain just went along with her words, my entire body was shaking in pleasure and need as my slime worked to vibrate around and pleasure her cock, my tits even going out to vibrate around her balls and tease her pussy as cleaned her shaft, even teasing her cum slit as she got my extra slime gathered.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:48 am

"Ohoho, fuck... yes, my curse, oh yes my curse, you won't be able to live without my cock, no nonono, and you'll be able to help me make so many lust potions and so much more..." She started rambling, soon cumming and filling you with more cream even as she didn't stop for the moment... yet her words didn't seem to ring as true as before. Even high as you were, it sounded like she was saying it more to herself then you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:59 am

I Shuddered and squeaked as she spoke, that, sounded like something a hag could do...but I don't think she'd done it yet...and maybe if I could drain her balls and make her pass out she wouldn't get the chance! I Started to eagerly fuck her cum slit, not giving her a single second to rest now as I tried to make her cum again and again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:16 am

She squealed and stiffened at that, then spasmed and shuddered as you found her responding exceptionally well to such treatment of her cumslit. So much so that you weren't entirely sure if she was going to be able to say much as she managed only to let out some incoherent noises of pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:20 am

I decided to keep it up, I had to keep doing it until she passed out...then I could take her and the entire bandit camp out~ With a Jizz powered fireball~ My brain had somewhat returned as I worked the Hag over again and again eager to make her cum herself into unconscious.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:38 am

She wasn't able to last long with you going at her like this. Before too long, she was screaming in ecstasy and then flopping back while you drank up all her cum and sexual energy she had given you. Your body was thrumming in rapturous euphoria and pleasure, as well as quite a bit of energy. A small part of you thought though that it'd be a bit rude to simply fireball them all... they had given you oh so much energy...

You had magic at your disposal, and all ya seemed to need was the will and focus to do something... maybe you could come up with a way to 'repay' them that'd make them no longer be a problem for the locals...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:39 pm

I Blinked and thought on it...it'd probably take a few casts but...I decided to try and see if I could transform them into cute, weak little girls. with ready and eager wombs that were quicker shots than they were as guys! I giggled as I happily worked to create the spell my horny brain thought up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:54 pm

(77)

It takes a moment, but you manage to work it up after a moment. You bring the Hag out too, and begin to cast it. It leaves ya half drained of your magic, but you grin and watch as the bandits, who'd all gone to sleep or had just been in post fucking stupor, began to shift and change. A few of them managed to wake up as they were doing so, letting out startled squeals as their forms changed. As for the hag, she lost her dick and became just like them, all of them now just a bit taller than the elf pets you had and looking quite cute.

Those awake stared at you with wide eyes, now not sure what to do.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:02 pm

I Grinned, approached the nearest one that was awake, picked them up, and slammed them elbow deep so I was now fist fucking their womb, eager to collect more tasty sex from them, since I spent a lot changing them. I wanted to see just how sensitive they were now too~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:26 pm

The girl squealed, cumming several times on your arm as a fuck drunk look quickly took hold of her. Several of the bandits started to back away and look worried or fearful of this, while a few blushed and looked uncertainly at themselves and each other. You in the meantime got quite a bit from that... but you could get more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:19 pm

I looked over and Grinned, my magic flaring as I dragged all the cuties to me, this would be fun and tasty~ Bad people I could rape until broken~ my two personal cute pets~ More and more this world was looking funner and funner~ I was planning to enjoy myself to the limit. If I ever saw that Demon again I'd have to thank her~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:34 pm

The next two days have you breaking in all the girls and showing them how much fun their new bodies could be. It wasn't long before they wandered off with dreams of slutting and whoring themselves off for even more pleasure. As for your elves when you returned, they had gotten some funds and with what ya looted from the bandits, it was enough to get a very small house for yourselves... not that you needed much when you had two sexy cute dark elf twins at your beck and call and routinely went out to transform bandits into more slutty whores.

All in all, a good new life... and one with tons of fun sex for you to indulge in whenever you pleased~
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games