Witch Girl [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Witch Girl [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:04 am

The next 5 hours go like this... you seeming to form a magical bond with both of them as they rape you but they see you as nothing more than their slimey, gooey Mistress and owner. When they finally cum again before passing out completely in your arms, you see cute little necklaces with a pink tear drop shape for a gem form around their necks... which slowly fills with some of your excess slime from so much intake before becoming a softly shining gemstone.

You in the meantime feel tired and energized at the same time. And very full.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:18 am

I Shuddered and stood up slowly back to my full height carrying both of the twins in my arms and stumbling off towards town with a bit of a limp...mostly because how I felt both full and tired making me wanna nap, but I at least wanted to get into town...maybe play with that cute store owner~ I giggled a bit at the thought, as I was once again overly full of sex.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:29 am

It took a bit given the stumbling and nearly tripping a few times, but you manage to make it back to the town. Some part of you is able to figure out its probably a good idea to go ahead and get a room for you and your new pets, and before long you stumble up into a room in the inn, flopping into bed and hugging your dark elf twins close.

You wake up sometime later, feeling very good... and find out why when you see both of them suckling softly at your nipples while very gently and tenderly kissing, licking, and nuzzling at your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:09 am

I Blushed at the two twin's eager attentions as I woke up, then at the necklaces they had as I remembered what had happened yesterday. I hadn't meant to get a couple of sexy cute little fuck slaves...but I'm pretty sure that's what I got with the two trying to drink my slime from my tits...Then I got a kinda lewd idea and decided to try and make myself look like them, only pink colored and a futa, trying to see if I could pull it off, becoming their slimy pink "Triplet" to see their reaction.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:54 am

(55)

It took some effort... mostly because they were distracting you. But then you finally managed to pull it off and they blinked a bit... before quickly repositioning. The girls pussy was presented to your face as she started to stroke and lick at your pillar, while her brother slid into your folds again with his dick and leaned down to join his sister in worshipping your futa dick as the two moaned in even greater perverse delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:13 am

I blushed and then found myself giggling well~ This seemed lewd and fun~ "Only your tongues on my cock~" I purred my order out my slimey fuck pole twitching eagerly as I reached up and spread the girl's pussy, my tongue diving in until I was casually using it to fuck her womb.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:28 am

"Yes Mistress~!" They replied in unison, which was just so adorable and cute... more so as they resumed, placing their hands behind their back as they lapped all over and around your twitching pillar. They both moaned, the boy as your folds quivered around him, and the girl as she nearly toppled forward as you started taking her pussy and womb so.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:26 am

My hand came up and smacked the girl's ass cheek roughly when she jolted forward, thanks to her lips touching my shaft, though I did wrap my legs around her brother and roll my hips a bit, my slime pussy clinging to his cock and happily sucking on it. This transformation sex stuff was really fun~!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:59 am

Whining at the smack, she kissed back to the tip, taking your slime cock into her mouth... she only got three bobs through though before her brother pushed her off it and took your tip into his mouth as well. Soon enough, the twins were pushing each other's lips off your pillar and bobbing along your length as they fucked your slit and rode your face respectively.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:54 pm

I Shuddered and moaned my eyes rolling up, I went from a nerdy guy to a sexy Slime girl who had a demon take her virginity to fucking twins in the span of like...two days...and it felt fucking awesome~ I loved it~ My slime eagerly shoved itself into the girl's pussy, and then ass as well, my legs wrapping around the boy turned to slime to fuck his ass, and even my pussy started teasing and fucking his cum slit and it all felt so good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:02 pm

The twins spasmed, crying out your title of Mistress in euphoric glee as you started to do so such to them. Their cum and nectar flowed into you, being absorbed much faster than it had been before... maybe because they were your pets now your body could handle their offerings with greater ease. Either way, they panted and continued worshipping your cock, their own pleasure seeming to be secondary to your own.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:01 am

I Giggled and moaned, but continued to fuck them like this, I wanted to see how many times I could make them cum before I finally came and flooded them with the juices they were craving so much~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:35 am

The answer as it turned out was... well, alot. You lost count at twenty seven for the girl, and twelve for the boy as they both laid atop you, eyes glazed over with the hearts in them pulsing and glimmering as they seemed on the verge of unconsciousness.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:54 am

I looked at the two and kissed them both "Okay you two, I'm gonna deal with the bandit problem now that you two are safe and I'm full~ so while I go do that why don't you two IDK...make some money, get some food and stuff for you to eat, It may take a bit but I'll be back~" I purred to them before returning to my normal form and slipping on out, telling the tavern owner where I was going, I didn't want to deal with any hags but if she had magic I didn't want to deal with it near the two cuties~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:07 am

"Yes Mistress, we can do that!" They both say in near unison. You'll need to remember to ask their names later at somepoint. For now though, you head back the way ya came and before long you're at the edge of the bandit camp, though they don't seem to have noticed you yet...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:25 am

I decided to just try and slip past them, maybe using some magic to help and try to slip into the Hag's shack. If her curse worked by meeting her, I wouldn't have to go through all those guys to get to her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:38 am

(26)

It seemed that you were going to get intercepted anyways, as a few steps in you were suddenly grabbed and dragged towards the center of the bandit camp. The bandits were all leering at ya, grinning as they said, "Hehe, looks like she did come back... mhm, and the Hag said if she did we got first shot at her. Something about making it easier for her to handle the slime. So boys, ready for some fun? Heard these things can be quite... adaptable~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:54 am

I Blinked and Gulped, before humming "Well I did say I would come back didn't I~?" I purred while cursing them in my head...I half wanted to drain them all dry just so I could drop a fireball on them all! My hand lashed out and swallowed his cock as I hid a grimace behind a grin "You didn't think you'd get away did you~?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:17 am

They all laugh at this, not seeming bothered in the slightest as you were quickly descended upon. While they were all men and you had no interest in them, practically all of them had decently sized members and quickly pushed in wherever they could. Ass, Pussy, your breasts and mouth... two enterprising guys even seemed poised to shove their members into where your ears were, though being a slime creature they were really just there for appearances sake...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:24 am

I squeaked as soon enough practically turned into one giant fuck toy for the men, cocks filled me everywhere and my entire body was turned into a pussy for each and every one of them to fuck, the pleasure, even if I didn't want it, was intense from the pure amount of dicks inside me, not a single part of me was spared and every cock that could fit somewhere did, I felt like I was gonna turn white when they were done~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games