Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:38 am

When you got to the bathhouse you were met with a giant of a girl who stared down at you, she looked confused and leaned down to look at you one of her big eyes staring directly at you...She was a creation of one of the newest guild members "More-Win-Na" was the creators name, though it was pronounced like "Morwenna" and she had created a few lower level NPCs and had been one of the people who'd come to the last party. The Massive girl seemed to stare at you for a few seconds more, before sticking her tongue out and licking the entire front of your body "Mistress?" she asked after a moment now that she could actually see you and not just some kind of cum monster. Wait that Voice...Guinevere? Wasn't she supposed to be a level 5 Cecaelia last you knew? What happened?!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Guinevere: Creation of More-Win-Na, Mistress of the Bathing House
https://i.warosu.org/data/jp/img/0177/17/1507211311488.jpg
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:45 am

Squeaking in surprise, it was only the fact that I was taken so off guard and that the Guilds wards and what not weren't registering an enemy of any kind that kept me from flinging several high level spells at her. I shuddered as she licked my front clean as well, blushing and squirming as I nodded.

"Y~Yes! Mistress, Master, whatever m~most comfortable w~with as always." Was my first response, before my brain registered more memory and I shouted, "Wait what in the name of the twelve admins!? Guinevere? H-How... w-what... why are you so big?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:01 am

She lifted you up and put you on her breasts before floating over and settling into a huge steamy bath as she stared to gently clean you, though giving you a few cleaning licks before she finally responded "Creator said it was a waste to have unspent NPC levels so she said her and a few others went around and upgraded their NPCs, Whatever that means, She made me into a Young Kraken." She explained settling you into a shallow "Bath" made by her large breasts and as she finished talking some minion mermaids actually swam up the shallow "bath" to you and they were carrying bathing supplies "She even spent some to get me my own group of minnions, she said." The large girl told you with a happy smile.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:12 am

I would have been surprised as she started cleaning me, but I had to remind myself she was the Mistress of the Bath House... and More-Win-A had made a point of contributing to making it so the bathhouse could be a sex area within the guild so people could enjoy getting cleaned and tended to by Guinevere. And well... it felt really nice after all that sex so I simply hummed and relaxed as I let her tend to me.

"Oh, mhm, that makes sense." I said after a moment, nodding and smiling as I nuzzled into her a bit, deciding I'd soak in this form for a bit longer before shifting to my male one to soak there a bit as well. Even in this form, I could feel it was a bit sore after so much sex. "Well, I'm certainly enjoying the results of her upgrades... and this makes for quite a comfy bath..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:27 am

One of her larger tentacles came up, and you saw smaller tentacles sprout from it as she lifted you up, sliding two mermaid minions in and setting you on top of them, before two mermen, both traps came up and all four of them began massaging you and cleaning your body while Guinevere smiled down at you happily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:34 am

Blushing a bit, I squirmed just a bit at so much attention being given to me... but then quickly relaxed into it, moaning softly and wriggling happily as I closed my eyes in contentment. I shifted back to male form after they'd cleaned and massaged my chest, which of course the soft arousal from such transfered over as I winced a bit at the soreness my cock and balls were feeling. Alright, so the magic made it so I was able to keep going... but doesn't stop me from feeling it a bit afterwards.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:43 am

While the bath waters weren't actually healing waters they did use some herbs and scents on you that had you relaxing, though for some reason, as you relaxed the giant girl spoke up "Oh right master, do you know why your female form registers as seven people? I was confused by that. I thought maybe it was because you had two forms, maybe it was messing with my detection stuff somehow, but your male form is just one person, not seven like your female?" She asked in confusion.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:48 am

My eyes instantly snapped open and I let out a shrill cry that was more appropriate for my female form as I quickly shifted back, then tried to see if there was some way for me to bring up my own status screen. Think of it as a spell... uh, Rank 3 Show Personal Status? I quickly thought as I found myself glancing down to my middle.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 9:56 am

((11))
Sadly that didn't seem to work no matter how much you wanted it too, you might need a holy caster to do a scan or something, it seems your spell list could only find some basic stuff out about others. Then Guinevere spoke again "Huh? Why's there nine now? Do you somehow multiply when turning from a guy to a girl mistress?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:00 am

Great, this was probably going to take alot of experimentation. At least a days worth... maybe more something I didn't exactly have time for at the moment as I groaned and squirmed about. "No, it just means that my new Mushroom futa pet managed to knock me up... something that back home could only happen if I wanted it to." Grumbling, I sighed, deciding to try and pull up a list of the NPC's of the guild. Maybe there was someone here who could tell me how long I'd be carrying?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:07 am

Guinevere seemed to try and think and then responded to you "Oh! My Creator told me about that! She said that if you go to an Area with both Rape and Impregnation enabled you need special items to stop from getting pregnant, Though she said getting pregnant was a good way to gather NPC levels for the guild. She kept a lot of stuff to speed up pregnancies in her rooms and inventory cause she liked to grind for NPC Guild levels and thought the whole "Mother of Monsters" thing was fun!" she was so eager to tell you that her tits bounces a bit, "She also said it can have interesting effects on NPCs, like my tits are abnormally soft and bouncing and I can shrink because my dad was a magical giant squid who bred my creator!"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:34 am

Humming in thought, I made a mental note to swing by Guinevere's quarters to check and see if she had books and such on the topic. Maybe it'd work similar to here, or maybe not. I could almost swear that using it to acquire NPC guild levels required offering the life force of the 'children' though as essentially free experience to the NPC xp pool... though maybe that was just one of many ways.

"T-Thank you for sharing such Guinevere... hm, that gives me quite a bit to contemplate." I replied after a moment, deciding to remain in female form for the rest of the day while I figured this and a few other things out. Slumping against her breasts, I closed my eyes again as I muttered, "I'm going to take a short nap... wake me in an hour so I don't prune."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:56 am

When you woke up you got the distinct feeling that it'd been more than a hour, though you also no longer were in water and instead you were wrapped up in a warm and fluffy robe and seemed to be in a giant room you were no longer between Guinevere's breasts but instead her...belly button? Looking up between her breasts she seemed to be sleeping lightly, napping really, stretching your arms your fingers found a little envelope next to you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:05 am

Surprised that I'd been relocated, but not minding that I'd been given more time to rest and recuperate, I went ahead and stretched a bit before picking up the envelope and opening it, giving its contents a look over as I worked to carefully and gently slide off of Guinevere's comfy cozy body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:15 am

It was actually a letter from Guinevere's Creator "More-Win-Na" it was pretty simple actually.

"Hey Dipshit, congrats you activated the "Overworking yourself like a Daft Cunt" protocol if you got this message, What did I tell you about that?! Like yeah the guild is amazin and it's awesome that you look after it even when we can't but that's no use if you work yourself until your to damn tired to do anything! Take a break, go buy a hooker or something we don't want you hurting yourself you know?! Anyways ya know I love yeah...And you know, feel free to Use Guinevere if you want to~ Maybe make my baby pregnant and make me a grandma~?"

This was Followed by a Doodle of a part fish and part bird siren girl sticking her tongue out at you her PC "Lot's a Love, More-Win-Na." Then it was followed by a doodle of you both in male and female form getting raped by tentacles "PS. if you activate this a second time Guinevere is programed to rape you for a week straight to force you onto a vacation."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:30 am

Blushing brilliantly, I could only chuckle at the letter, wondering if she had somehow known something like this would happen... or if she'd just figured my PC being stuck in a tentacle rape loop for a full week would keep me from actually hoping into the game for a bit. Regardless, now cleaned and rested, I went ahead and made for More-Win-Na's quarters so I could look over any materials she had when it came to pregnancy and the like in the game.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:14 am

Exiting the Giant Room of the Kraken girl you were once more in the baths, though much deeper on in, you saw many types of baths and mermaids and mermen waving at you as they lounged and played in the bath. While your guildmates all had rooms in the most defended part of the castle some also chose to have sub rooms or work rooms in other parts, you know More-Win-Na had one somewhere in the bath if you wanted to go looking for it, or you could just teleport to the "Dorms" and find her room.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:54 am

While I might find myself inclined to at some point simply wander and explore the entirety of the guild castle on foot at some point, I was more eager to find the chamber in question. So I simply focused and teleported to the Dorms and started looking for her room. Such would probably also have a hint for her room the baths as well, possibly even a teleporter to it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 23, 2022 5:24 am

You found her room and opened it, expecting something sensible. Maybe you should have expected somethhing else because it looked like a cliff face, leading down to sharp rocks and crashing waves. More-Win-Na was a "True Sirin" she could be harpy like, mermaid like or a mix of both as she wanted. Her actual "Room" and not just the upgraded corridor could be anywhere on the cliff face or even in the water. There could even be stuff scattered in different places.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:31 am

"Well, this'll take a bit..." I murmured, frowning before coming up with a slight solution as I focused and cast a half dozen Rank 1 Summon Minor Demon- Imp. Once I had a dozen little imps around me, I snapped my finger and the fluffy robes faded away as a form fitting wetsuit took its place.

"Alright, we're looking for my Guild Mate's room. We need to explore this cliff side and perhaps the waters below. Let me know as soon as you find anything." I then took a running leap off the cliff, making for the water as I figured the imps would have an easier time with the cliff itself.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games