Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:17 am

Once the Clothes were gone the two next to you were rubbing their pussies on your thighs their tongues eagerly playing with your nipples as their fingers explored everything that they could reach, then Zelda's Massive She-Cock was slowly spreading your ass, pushing deeper and deeper into you, spreading you more and more as she panted in your ear.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:21 am

Kayin let out a pleasured cry and gasp, clinging to the two rubbing their thighs against me as I groaned and moaned, masculine mixing with feminine as my mind swam. Fuuuck this felt sooo good... I tilted my head back, both hands moving to grope and cup at breasts and asses of the two against me now as my eyes flashed with rising lust.

"T~That's it... mhm... s~suck and fuck Master... give Master pleasure for the bounty he has gifted you all~" My ass clung to the cock as it delved into me, making my cock leap and drool more thick pre as I found myself very glad I'd cast those two spells.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:29 am

Still Zelda pushed in, and in and in and you were sure if you were not your game character you couldn't take even a third of the meat currently in your ass, but she only continued to push her drooling cock every deeper, one of the girls moving to kiss you while happily playing with your nipple, the other started to leave hickies everywhere she could reach and the one on your crotch was practically raping her face on your shaft.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:34 am

My eyes rolled up into my head a bit, a much more girly and feminine sounding moan and cry escaping my lips as it felt like the Mushroom pet lady Zelda was using me as just one big cocksleeve. My insides felt so full, and I was certain if not for the spells I'd have cum by now as I started to spasm and jerk in rising euphoria. Even some of the discomfort I felt from being stuffed so full felt damn good, but I found myself wanting more than her to just keep going til she hilted into me. Tipping my head back and breaking the kiss with one briefly, my eyes flashed as I let out a husky growl,

"Come on Pet, fuck my ass so you can use me to fuck this slut in front of me, use me to rape her face~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:45 am

She paused when you said then reached around you and easily flipped the on in front of you over, her plump little pussy was now in your face, and the two next to you moved to hold her in place. Then Zelda slowly pulled out, only to finally slam balls deep into you with enough force to lift you off the ground...then she kept slamming in and out again and again, still slowly getting deeper with every thrust, you weren't sure if she had balls or not...but her hips hadn't touched your ass yet and now the mushroom girl was being bounced up and down your cock, her pussy juices splashing everywhere with each thrust.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:48 am

Squealing in equal parts surprise and delight, I shuddered then snatched the lips of the slut in front of me, my hands slapping her ass and breasts hard as the other two helped keep her aloft. My ass was singing in delight as she gave me what my body was yearning for since she started stretching it, prostate quaking as I moaned and groaned and did my level best to thrust and bounce into the two respectively. I got a bit more forceful myself, trying my best to push harder down each time she pushed into me, trying to see just how far I had to go til I bottomed out on her as my Pet obeyed my will and desire.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:55 am

You were Sure that what you were taking shouldn't be possible but take it you did, inch after inch, until finally her hips hit your ass with a smack and she was moving so fast at this point that her clapping your ass practically sounded like applause. You were being fucked deeper, harder and faster than you thought possible, your ass stretched to the limit and your prostate getting wrecked by her assault.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:57 am

"Y~Yesh, f~fuck yesh, fuck your Master, f~fuck him like he's a cheap onahole, a slutty cocktoy, f~fuck thish feelsh sho good~!" I cried out as she finally reached that point, arching my back and letting loose a cry of perverse glee as I finally came, though even as I did I didn't stop moving, didn't stop thrusting and bouncing as I started to pant hard, my kisses with the slut or the two to my sides getting a bit sloppy as I used their shoulders as support to brace myself upon. She was still going and I still wanted more... mhm, fuck this world was amazing and I'd barely been here what, an hour?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:06 am

After a few minutes you found yourself unsure if she'd actually stop, she didn't seem to be slowing down at all, instead only getting faster as her pre lubed your ass, your ass got more used to her, and she didn't have to try and push deeper. All Together her speed and force almost seemed to double over the next ten minutes, but her cock wasn't even twitching. And the others were only to happy to help her, keeping you standing and keeping the short stack on your dick even after she started to look a bit fuck drunk herself.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:10 am

Moaning and crying out as the dicking of me continued, I found I didn't mind if it took her a while to cum. I hadn't yet cum again, even as I felt myself starting to draw close, and to be honest, I wanted her to fuck me a bit silly first before I did something like tell her to cum and flood me with her own thick jizz. It was the main reason I was sure she hadn't done so already... given she was my pet and hadn't done anything til I told her so, she was likely waiting for permission.

Which was fine. I'd give her said permission... after she made me cum from my ass a few more times~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:27 am

You Found that soon enough the Short stack in front of you had cum until she had passed out, and she got removed by the two teasing your body and helping you stand only to be replaced seconds later by a different mushroom short stack with a fat ass, that your thick cock was soon impaled in. The smaller ones had horrible stamina, you actually managed to get three in total to cum so much that they passed out before you finally came for the first time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:32 am

"Oooooohhh yesshhh, f~fucksh yesh~!" I sang, an ahaego expression starting to form on my own face as I let out some slutty moans and groans. I smacked at the ass of the new one I was fucking, grinning as I started trying to twist my hips a bit, both to milk my pet a bit better and to shove my cock in at a different angle and tease push over the edge faster the mushroom sluts tending to my pillar. As I came again, I flood another womb with my thick jizz as I panted, eyes seeming to flash between ruby and sapphire with every other thrust.

"Mmhm... two or three more times Esmerelda... my pet... get me to cum two or three more times then flood me, fill me with your thick cock spunk~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:40 am

Esmeralda moaned into your ear, the sound making you entire body vibrate as she seemed to be stuck eagerly rutting you, unable to think or do anything else. Though the two evolved next to you seemed to be getting whiny, both of them wanting a go at your cock as well. Their hands scooping up all the jizz and pussy juice on it. Though Your Pet seemed to be getting a little faster, and now she was much, much better at slapping your Prostate with her massive cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:51 am

Using some magic to make the others who quickly took their place on my pillar to cum faster, I finally grabbed one of the two besides me and slammed them down on my pillar, grinning like the fuck drunk spell blade I was as I crowed in delight and started pounding the shape of my cock into her pussy and womb. With how whiny she'd been, she certainly didn't last long, so I did the same to her friend as I fucked her into a stupor as well.

Only after that as I tossed the gal onto the pile of passed out and well fucked mushroom short stacks and other 'room gals did I grin and pant, bouncing like a slut as I got close to the edge. "C~Come on Pet, with me... c~cum with me, cum when I cum~! Fill me as your Master craves~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:09 am

She actually had to speed up without anyone holding onto you, she lifted you up and started to get faster and faster...and a thought came to you as she pushed much faster to the edge...she might not have been waiting for permission, she might have just been doing the equivalent of some half ass strokes while others were all over you, and you were just now getting her full force. You actually came from your ass, then your cock started covering all the Shroom gals as Esmerelda finally slammed into you, her twitching shaft unleashing even more and thicker and even hotter cum than you were expecting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:19 am

Gurgling and shrieking in rapturous, euphoric delight as Esmereleda sent me high up to nirvana, pleasure and ecstasy rippling through me, I came harder than I ever had before and milked her rod for all I was worth as my world spun. Were it not for the spells, I'd have passed out from such intense strokes and stabbings into my now sensitive depths... instead I was just left rather tired and very fuck drunk loopy as I swayed in her lap, giggling as my cock twitched and drooled cum and now mostly pre onto the shroom girls.

"Shuuu guuuud, shuuu guuud, yuu did guud jub." I slurr out, tongue lolled out as I pant hard and try to come down from the high.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:29 am

She hummed "Master~ I'm not done~ I'm still hard~" She purred into your ear...the desire in her voice made you shudder, but your fuck drunk mind also thought of something...if that was how good your ass felt, how would your pussy feel? What if she bred you? More and More lewd Thoughts flooded your mind as Esmerelda lightly thrust her massive cock in and out of your abused ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:35 am

(26, 3)

Shuddering still but hearing her whispered desire, I found myself thinking about it more and more. And as I did, I grew hornier, needier, and sluttier. With but a thought, I shuddered and felt like I came even as nothing leaked from my cock... which was shrinking as my body became curvier, my hair flowed as the braid was undone, and my breasts swelled. Before long, I was in my female form, but my eyes were ruby red as I turned to her and purred,

"Fuck me stupid my Pet~ Fuck Mistress like your life depends on it~" There was even the barest hint in my voice that her life might indeed depend on it. My pussy was on fire and it needed a dicking now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:39 am

She stared stunned, then seemed to get even hornier than when she'd first started as she lifted you up off of her her cock, only to slam balls deep into your pussy...which you were pretty sure was supposed to hurt but instead as her cock scraped past your G-spot and slammed open your cervix, the force of her thrust making the cum in your ass squirt onto the pile of passed out shroom girls, all you felt was a deep visceral pleasure. And she started by fucking you as hard and fast as she had ended in your ass. Like it was her life's mission to wreck your pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:52 am

Crowing and turning as I locked my legs around her, I pushed my body into hers, breasts grinding and rubbing against her as my lips seized hers in a fierce, heated, carnal kiss. Only pure lust was felt as I came hard but yet still wanted more as I growled and purred, soon biting at her lips and tongue as I broke the kiss for just a bit of air. My eyes glowed with my lust, the ruby red in the sea of black seeming to shimmer and blaze as I commanded,

"Harder slut, I want to feel some pain here too, not just pleasure. Give it your all or you won't be my pet anymore~" As she did her best, I worked to roll my hips to meet her own thrusts as savagely and eagerly, though it was hard with how big she was and my legs wrapped around her.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games