Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:42 pm

Tachi let out a Confused squeak as you spoke and then reached out towards you only to be left behind this time as you teleported. When you next sensed anything it was smoke and fire and yells of Mushroom girls...in fact now that you were here you noticed that there wasn't a single man mushroom. Only Female. It took a few seconds but soon enough you found the Adventurers and the Large Mushroom Lady, and while the adventurers didn't seem to register you, The Lady did, looking at you in confused surprise but soon having to get back into the fight as the adventurers tried to take advantage of he distraction.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:58 pm

Well, I'm glad that worked. I thought as I arrived, a soft wind making my black robes billow just a bit. As I glanced about, I noticed they were all girls and found myself wondering about such, but figured I'd learn later. Raising a hand as the mark on it glowed, I started casting some rain weather spells and other water spells to douse the flames as I made my way towards the adventurers. Once there, I watched for but a moment as the taller mushroom girl leapt back.

"How best to do this..." I thought for a moment, before thinking and raising my hands up between both sides as I thought Rank 3 Stasis Field. That should be enough to stop them in their tracks, but still be able to talk.

In theory.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:09 pm

They completely froze solid, unable to move or talk or do anything, but the mushroom lady seemed to be able to at least look around and move her mouth, though she seemed to confused and scared to say anything as her mouth worked noiselessly and and her eyes darted around in shock. The Rain that had been in the field had also frozen in the air.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:20 pm

"Well... guess that was too powerful. Still, bit useful for a moment." Stepping forward between both groups, I cast the Rank 3 dispell on the rain before turning to both the adventurers and the woman as I said,

"I am Kayin, Lord of Quetzal Castle. I am new to the area and very much would like to know what's going on here. Neither side will attack the other as I cancel my magic and explain. If one side does, I'll stomp them flat with the magic I have at my disposal."

Since they couldn't actually answer at the moment... I went ahead and undid the Stasis Field spell, even as I readied two or three spells to cast at a moments notice. Mental note to self, remember that spell freezes everything around, not just targets.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:30 pm

Well of the group of Six in front of you, the Mushroom Lady stood still and so did one of the adventurers, some kind of nun, the other four tried to attack you right away with one yelling "DEMON!" as he charged you, one mocking you for using your trump card so early, as he charged you, another just charging you and screaming about blood and skulls and the forth trying to shoot you with arrows. The Nun looked like she really didn't want to be here and the Mushroom lady looked like she thought all of them were morons.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:42 pm

If I hadn't had spells readied in an instant, I would have been terrified. As it was... I was still terrified because some small part of me didn't seem to bat an eye as I cast Rank 4 Chaos Arrows, slinging eight arcane missiles of varying elements at them. The only visible sign I was bothered by what came next was a slight twinge to my face and a sad gleam in my eyes as one gets frozen solid, another gets set ablaze, the third gets electrocuted hard... and the last was consumed by dark magic and ceased to exist.

Shaking inside a bit as I realized Holy hell I fucking killed those guys!, I turned to the two as I asked again, "S-So, is someone w-willing to tell me what is going on here now?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 20, 2022 2:59 pm

The Nun sighed with relief while the Mushroom lady responded "I don't know they just attacked us out of nowhere!" She said in a huff "They burnt down our food storage!" She seemed to take you as an ally and glare at the nun, who gulped as she realized she had both your attentions "Um, right, well, That guy was above me in the church and ordered me to come, I couldn't say no!" She pointed at where the guy yelling about demons had ceased to exist.

Realizing she should probably talk more she groaned "I'm just a level Five Nun! I'm not even a Battle Nun! I Shouldn't be here!" She clumsily exclaimed "I don't even know the full details all I know is mushrooms were apparently turning girls into mushroom girls and men were going missing and we ended up here!" She tried to explain better.

The Mushroom Lady Seemed confused now "How does that Link to us?" She asked before the Nun who seems to have been conscripted into this against her will mentioned that a mayor of a town had pointed them here. The only problem was that the Mushroom Lady said there was no town there which you knew was true thanks to that being one of the areas you'd accidentally scrolled over with the map, there was now town there.

The Nun just looked confused and started recounting her adventures in the town, she didn't seem to be lying, she mentioned even getting raped in the town before buying a potion to make sure she didn't get pregnant, she was way to detailed to be lying...but there was no town there. The only odd thing about that area was that some trees had mushrooms growing on the side. The nun seemed to be getting more confused and distressed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:10 pm

"Give her a chance to explain. She had brains at least and deserves respect for that." I note as I look at the angry Mushroom lady. I then turned and listened to the Nun, frowning as she explained they had been sent on a quest. Even without resorting to magic, I had no reason to believe she was lying. The story she was telling had too many details to be a lie, it'd be way to much for any ordinary person to keep track of.

"There was no town there when I was using my Divining Pool to check the area around my castle out... There were however some trees around it that had mushrooms growing on the side. Is that of any consequence to you?" I asked as I looked to the Mushroom lady, even as I raised a finger to my ear and pinged Wanda.

"Wanda, can you have someone with stealth and magic sight go investigate something for me? The location is..." I quickly relayed the general area, noting she could use the Divining Pool if need be to better find the location.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 20, 2022 3:29 pm

You quickly received a message of "At once master Shinobu of the Scouting Core shall investigate." While the mushroom lady gave you a confused look, she seemed to be trying to think hard...before looking at the Nun and lifting her arms quickly for what you assumed her level to be casting some kind of white magic at the nervous looking and distressed nun, before letting out a hiss "How?" She demanded.

You noticed that after she cast that spell many of the other mushroom girls who were peaking, quickly backed away. The Mushroom Lady...you really should get there names turns to you "She's infected, we have a...Sister Species I guess, they are, parasitic. They were created by some, forgotten demon god to protect something? I don't know what...but they are supposed to shrivel and die in the sun. They are considered part Succubus so they have powers of illusion, They reproduce by forcing females of other species to become part of them...but they also aren't supposed to be able to move and I don't know why men would vanish."

The Nun looked overwhelmed and confused but still to afraid of you to try and run or do anything. "Thanks to counting as a Species Change, Cure Disease, at least any I know, can't affect them or cure them."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:21 am

Frowning more as the mushroom lady shared such information, I first sent an additional message to Wanda, relaying such and informing her to make sure the Scout is careful. Shinobu didn't sound like a name I was familiar with off the top of my head, but I'd really rather not lose any of the NPC's that my guildmates had specifically created.

"First, before any further questions, I'd like to know both your names. I've basically just been thinking of you as Mushroom Lady and Smart Nun thus far in my head, but having names to go with faces is preferrable."

After they gave me their names, I turned to the Nun and started casting a dozen different spells to analyze her situation, figure out the extent of what threat or non-threat she posed due to this 'infection', and or if there was a way for me to cure it. Theoretically, a Rank 7 or 8 Cure Disease or Remove Parasite should be enough, but well, strange new world, and who knew how much things worked here like they did back in the game. Was lucky so far, that luck could run out eventually.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:54 am

They both Blinked before the mushroom lady finally spoke first "Oh, I'm called Esmerelda Newdawn, I'm sorry I was quite flustered with everything and forgot my manners." She bowed a little "Please call me Zelda." she said looking a bit confused but not offended. The Nun on the other hand blinked "O~Oh um, Valerie, I, I don't have a last name, I'm just a peasant nun." She said looking a bit shell shocked. Though you soon got confirmation from Wanda about your words to be careful.

Once you started Scanning Valerie, or Erie as she told you most people from her home town called her, you managed to get a scan of her level. She'd come up blank for parasites or diseases, but when you scanned her level she came up with a very different class than what she told you that she had instead of a "Level 5 Nun" she appeared as a "Level 7 Mutant Spore Mother" whatever affected her seemed less like spell or attack and more like one of those expensive cash items to re-stat/change race.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:29 am

"Kayin Dreemurr. As said, Lord of Quetzal Castle." I say as they give their names. I am left to then puzzle over the Nun, humming as I cup my hand in my chin. "Mhm, yup, those other Mushroom people seem to have done something..." I sigh and shake my head. "I sadly don't have anything with me that could deal with that. There's a potion I could use back at the castle, but well, its expensive and I only have three of them..."

It wouldn't be hard to head back and grab one. But for someone who in any other game would perhaps be a minor character in a side-quest, that seemed a waste without good reason. Turning to Esmerelda, I asked, "Is she a threat to anyone? Will she like, transform, or spread these demon like shrooms around? I'm afraid I haven't encountered Mutant Spore Mother's before, so am not sure what to expect."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 21, 2022 3:44 am

Esmerelda hums "Well, I only know what I heard...but I know she'll become a Lesbian for sure. Most Likely she'll hate men, and Sunlight, preferring the dark, but, that's for a normal one of their species, I'm not sure how the Mutant ones differ...besides that...She might be able to go down a different race path?" Esmerelda offered after a moment.

"Most Monstrous Races have multiple evolutions or changes they can go through. She might be guided away from whatever one leads to the Parasite spreading? Besides that the only way I've heard about women not being affected is by simple being to strong to change." The large Mushroom says unsurely, She looked confused and worried.

Valerie on the other hand looked like she was a few seconds away from hyperventilating and that was before Esmerelda seemed to think for a moment "Or, if you got a high level necromancer you could just bring her back as a smart undead?" which made Valerie faint.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:02 am

I was already getting ideas, contemplating things given the make up of quite a bit of the Guild's NPC's... as well as my own unique ability to shift genders. Her being low level would mean she wouldn't be useful for much at the moment in terms of stats and stuff... but as a native of this world...

When she fainted, I simply grunted and nodded. "Right, well, I'll take her with me so I can learn more about this world I find myself and my castle in. It seems that sisters species might have something out for you and your village here... will you be alright on your own?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:15 am

Zelda, hummed and looked around "I'm, unsure. They did burn our food storage, we don't eat much but we do need to cultivate the moss we eat...and they seem to have also burned where we produce it...not to the ground like the storage but still..." She was worrying her lips a bit "While I'm pretty strong I'm not the strongest thing in these woods...so I don't even know where it'd be safe to move to." She seemed to have no problem with you taking the nun. "Our Village has existed here for generations...At Least Four Hundred years, we don't really know how to survive anywhere else." She admitted with a helpless shrug. "We'll have to try, unless you know a druid that can help us." She joked with a snort... like the very idea of you having a druid was completely impossible.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:25 am

Humming in thought, I glanced to the areas she mentioned. I took a moment to teleport the nun to the Castle, a quick message sent to the outer card giving them basic instructions to take her into their care and put her in a darkened quest chamber. Then I strode over to the building, and waved my hand. Rank 5 Restore Structure was my first thought, then I knelt by the section with moss, and smirked as I found myself wanting to show off a bit.

Placing my hand into the soil and letting my fingers dig in a bit, I closed my eyes for a moment to feel the magic of nature as it flowed here, damaged. Then I opened them, eyes glowing brilliantly amidst the black pools as I said,

"Rank 7 Earth Revitalization."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:48 am

((Special Affects Moss=95=Yes, Mushroom Girls=99=Yes, Zelda=Nat100=Yup!))
The various girls who had come to watch you had looked impressed and clapped as you restored the buildings, but then your magic surged when you did your next spell and suddenly you were surrounded on all sides by a bunch of very sexy Short-Stack Mushroom Girls, who were all blushing very heavily and moaning as they started an orgy in front and around you on all sides...Also some of the Moss turned into futas who were "Feeding" some of the horny girls, they looked almost like slime girls with how they moved.

Then you felt hands wrap around you Some of the mushroom girls who were closest to you seemed to have evolved rather than just become horny short-stacks, clinging to you and trying to kiss you, they were almost as tall as you now but seemed even hornier than the Short Stacks! Then a strong pair of arms pulled your head inbetween a massive pair of the softest breasts you've ever felt and looking up you realized, even as your full height you were barely up to the height of Zelda's breasts she was panting...and had a dick now too, a really, really big one..."Master~" She moaned happily at you drooling a bit...lust drunk like the rest but looking at her you realized something surprising...somehow, in your head, you could feel and know that she was now bound as your Pet.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:52 am

"Eeep!" Was my first response, my cock straining at my pants as my backdoor twitched as I felt the cock and breasts against me and the feeling of the hands and kisses of so many of the mushroom girls. I gulped, and quickly found myself reacting almost instantly as I cast Rank 6 Increased Stamina, Rank 5 Increased Endurance on myself as I found myself very much having a feeling whether I wanted to or not, I wasn't getting out of this unmolested.

"I~I uh... well, I suppose if you see me as Master... I uhm... are you the head of the village by any chance?" I squeaked, then groaned as I felt one more adventurous of the Mushroom girls pull my pants down and start slurping at my pillar, one hand moving to caress and pet her cap head encouragingly as my other tried to reach back and start rubbing at the cock that Esmerelda was now sporting.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:02 am

The Two Evolved ones next to you were practically trying to mold themselves to your side, their hands exploring your body, their tongues teasing your ears as they tried to strip you, the shorter one in front was deepthroating your cock and showing off that she might actually not need to breath with how eager she was at it. Zelda's eyes were filled with lust as she held you "Master~" she moaned thrusting happily at your hand, though she seemed unwilling to go further without permission.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:06 am

With them pawing at my robes in such a manner, I simply snapped my fingers and blushed brilliantly as my robes vanished away. This was embarrassing, exciting, and anxiety inducing, but yet... I was so eager and horny myself now, and there was a strange confidence as I groaned and started moving my hips in time to that of the one sucking me off. "P~Pet Esmerelda... mhm, go ahead... I've got... mh... a backdoor that hasn't gotten any yet since arriving here. You two... mhm, fuck, come closer so I can play with your bodies as much as you're playing with mine~" My eyes flashed red briefly as I gave the orders, then returned to blue as I found myself eager to see how they'd respond.
Last edited by Kuragari on Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games