Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Real Fantasy Online(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:31 am

Most of the imps were males, a couple were female and one was a futa...you knew this because they were all summoned ass naked. Though they obeyed right away and floated off to start looking as you dived down below the waves and right into the surprised face of a NPC you'd never met before. She looked at you stunned for a few seconds, then she smirked, and then moved quickly and playfully away from you, A Taunting smirk aimed at you from between the rocks that made up the bottom of the cliff face.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:58 am

Flushing just a bit, first at the naked imps, and then at the strange NPC that I didn't recognize, I nevertheless gave chase as I cast a water breathing spell to manage the fact that I would likely be down here for a little bit. This being real now did have the disadvantage of having to worry about such things now...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:59 pm

She seemed to be leading you not directly to somewhere...but it wasn't random for sure. She was very purposeful in her leading even if it wasn't in a straight line. She kept looking back to make sure you were following her every few seconds. It took a couple minutes of her leading you...then she swam directly into a rock and seemed to vanish into it?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:04 pm

Not having necessarily much else I was aware I needed to be doing at this precise moment (and knowing Wanda would likely contact me if there was), I simply enjoyed the swim a bit even as I followed after her while keeping a vague idea of how my summoned imps were doing. Once she swam into a rock though, I found myself grinning as I suspected I'd been lead to what I wanted. Without wasting a moment, I swam for it as well, reminding myself I'd seen the merwoman swim into it without trouble.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:11 am

You Found yourself in a Large Cavern like room, and the first thing you noticed is that the smell of sex and cum was stronger in here than even when you'd been covered in the stuff. You were in a small pool of water at the edge of the cavern but looking in you could see pretty much the entire place was coated in jizz, even the ceiling and there was not a single clean space "There's a Door somewhere here...below the cum." A Teasing voice came from your NPC guide.

"The Room's also Anti-Magic, And if you take to long NPCs are released to rape you and impregnate you...Master said if someone wanted to enter her room they better have a damn good reason." ther Mermaid explained with a giggle "If you're already pregnant they'll potion you to give birth and then rape you pregnant again, I'm sure there's a way around it if you wanna try something else, but this is the only thing master showed me~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:35 am

"Oh. Well... fuck." I remarked with a frown, groaning as I took a moment to dip back below the water and try to think things through. If the room was anti-magic, then anything beyond really high tier stuff wouldn't work, and most of the high tier stuff would be either overkill or leave me tired after casting. Which, depending on the time limit I had, would mean I could just wind up revealing it only to get pounced upon by npc's.

In theory, I could just use my position as Guild Master to override such. As the only player character in the castle, theoretically my authority should override any others. But that feels like it'd be cheating.

Poking up above the water, I took a good glance around, trying to get a read of the room to see if I could at least narrow down spots that might have what I sought.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:45 am

The Mermaid laughed at your words and shrugged "Mistress never used this way to get to her rooms but it's the only way she showed me how to do it. The time doesn't start until you actually leave the pool of water though." She hummed "There's a Keyhole somewhere in the room and something to fill that hole is around here somewhere, once that's done the door opens."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:06 am

"And knowing More-Win-A, the key is a dildo or some sex toy of some sort." I remarked with a snort, though that bit about the not starting til I left the water was helpful. Humming in thought, I decided to try using a spell to see past some of the cum and jizz coating everything. Figured since it was a spell applied to myself, it might not have any issue.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:28 am

She hummed at that "Well I wouldn't mind owning the Key as a Sex Toy." The NPC told you with a smile as you turned and looked around the room...Unfortunately the cum itself may be anti-magic somehow, because you couldn't see through it even though the spell went off, and nothing seemed angry about you using that spell either.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:38 am

Grunting a bit, I was tempted to go fetch the Imps to come and assist... but knowing my luck, they'd simply try and fuck me with the way this thing worked. Shrugging in some minor annoyance, I trudged out of the water, gagging just a bit as the smell hit me a bit more.

"More-Win-A must have really loved the smell of cum if she set this place up like this." I muttered as I got to work searching, doing my best to be speedy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:03 am

You thought you were doing good, you hadn't found anything but you were clearing ground, even if cum had somehow splashed up your legs as you walked around the Mermaid giggled "Mistress was a complete cum addict! Cum, dicks, impreg, she loved it all~ She didn't consider being a broodmare to be grinding at all, just good fun~" she called while watching you, then right as you stepped on...something, carved into the ground you were hugged from behind and had a potion bottle shoved up your ass "I Get to Impregnate Mistress Kayin~ This is so fun~" a Cheerful Voice yelled...Then the potion shot up your ass and you felt your inside suddenly expand as you look back into a horny smiling face of a satyr, it looks like you took to long and were gonna have your kids...and some new ones added.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:19 am

I squealed and moaned, gasping and panting as my pregnancy was instantly hurried along, I tried to keep going. I'd found something... I couldn't let what was about to happen stop me as I shivered and said, "H~Hey now, I~I'm pretty sure I had a bit more time left..." Still a part of me grew excited, having always been a fan of satyr's and fawns, and well, this one was cute...

"L~Look, I~I don't know how much I'm going to n~need to do today, give me a f~fertility potion or something before ya start fucking me after I birth so one round will knock me up, then I can look around again real quick before we go again!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:27 am

She hummed "My Cum's a Fertility Potion! But it has to go into your ass or mouth~ So where do you want me first?" She asked with a grin, and a very perverted leer "And You need to come visit me at the stables sometime~ Mistress More-Win-Na Promised me that I'd get to empty my balls for accepting this extra job after all~" She purred nuzzling your face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:41 am

Shuddering and nodding, I pointed to my mouth, figuring swallowing it that way would work faster. Plus, I was going to be giving birth soon... so probably a good idea to have room for what mushroom spawn I was about to birth as I panted and shivered. "S~Sure thing, gotcha, just... hurry so I can have my next round to try and find what I'm here for."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:48 am

The satyr girl happily got you on your back...and eagerly started to face fuck you, her balls slapping your face over and over as you laid down, her hands on your breasts as she squeezed and pulled and teased them eagerly. Then soon enough, you felt a pleasure rip through your body as your brain went white...birthing these kids felt even better than having them put in you~!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:59 am

Back arching and thrusting my breasts towards her as I suckled, slurped, and gurgled around the satyr's cock, I could do naught but moan and writhe about pinned as I was as I gave birth for the first time. I'd need to be careful... already this was feeling intense and mind numbingly good... I'd need to try and play it safe in the future lest I get addicted to this sort of thing.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:05 am

And that was just it starting...then you had to actually birth all eight of your kids, who were all to quick to crawl up your body and start suckling your now lactating breasts which also made you cum, then your throat was filled with cum and your pussy felt like it was on fire, then you were getting fucked and it felt so good then she flooded you with cum and you knew you were pregnant again, then she was happily walking away with a skip, and you were left looking up at your eight daughters...all of who were futa and all of whom were now the size of the original mushroom girls from the village, you felt pretty drain, magically speaking...in fact you were sure you'd somehow lost your tenth level spells for the day and all your daughters were staring at you, blushing and hard.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:22 am

Panting hard... head spinning, clinging desperately to all my senses, I stood up and said with a moan to my children, feeling rather sensitive, "H~Help M~mama find the key, the keyhole, and door... a~and Mama promises will find nice good wet holes for you all to f~fuck. O~or big hard dicks to fuck you, i~if that's what ya want."

I really needed to find that door! Otherwise I might wind up a brood mother for a day or three... and well, I wasn't sure if the castle could easily handle that many children so quickly!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:40 am

The Mushroom Girls looked at you, then each other, and then around, two were whining softly and wiggling at you wanting attention but not forcing anything, three seemed to be trying to clean away a few spots with there feet where you had felt something, but the final three looked at you and then each other, before holding hands briefly, then they pointed at the mermaid, the smallest and second born of them all said "Keyhole". Then the other three pointed at where they finished pushing cum out of the way of words carved on the floor that said "The Keyhole can Fit any Key that fits~".
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 25, 2022 10:48 am

Blinking a bit in surprise, not having expected them to obey as much as they did, I listened as they found the answer... then chortled a bit and gave the mermaid a lewd, leering grin as she said, "Alright, the mermaid is fair game, all of you can pounce her and fit your "Keys" wherever you want~"

I would have shifted over to male form but... well, I was pregnant again, and it felt just a tad weird to be pregnant and be in my male form. Though I had a feeling if I needed to give birth and was in male form I'd just automatically shift over.

Settling on a rock, I'd lick my lips and leave my hands and breasts free, in case some of my daughters preferred to be tended to by my rather than dogpile the mermaid.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games