Bondage in Bondage (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Bondage in Bondage (Lorielle)

Postby Mashugana » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:34 am

Apologies for any hiccups in this, I'm still a bit clunky with working links and the like on the site using my current device.

Character sheet:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Marianne Gerainium
Sex: Female
Appearance/Physical Description: Height: 5'11 Weight: 180

Biography/personality: Marianne was a captain in the United Terran Navy, a distinguished military officer with many deployments under her belt, she was mysteriously stripped of her rank and court martialed. She believes it was a ploy by rival factions within the Navy to prevent her from advancing too high above her station and initiate much needed reform. But with no allies left and framed for a major military defeat she had been sent to an privately run prison facility to serve out her sentence.

Strong-willed and quick thinking Marianne knew how to tackle her problems, but often met them head on resulting in the gathering of many enemies over the years of her military career. Just under the surface she cared for her crew, but you had to earn this privilege otherwise you were met with a cold and steely military woman.

Stats (start with 5 in each stat, with 5 extra points. Can take points from one stat to increase others)
Strength: 3
Perception: 8
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 7
Intelligence: 7
Agility: 4
Luck: 4

Skills (pick 3): Natural Leader: Has a commanding presence and knows how best to bring a group of desperate people under her command without coercion,

Basic Military training: Marianne knows her way around the standard array of military arms and tactics, but she can be somewhat caught off guard by things she cant predict.

Hacker: Prior to her captainship Marianne knew her way around breaking into electronic systems.

Merits:
Natural beauty: Despite her military upbringing, Marianne's figure and aura give her a naturally seductive quality making her all the more convincing or easily underestimated. +2 to charisma when convincing others, +2 to agility when combat starts.
Strong willed: Marianne speaks her mind and has a strong resolve, its hard to convince her otherwise via underhanded methods like drugs or brainwashing +2 endurance or intelligence when resisting effects

Flaws:
Brittle: Marianne has a tough outer shell, but failing to maintain it means she is much easier to convince or mess with on a failed rolled she suffers a -2 to that stat
Orally interested: Do to some experiences when she was going through basic training Marianne cant help but enjoy using her lips and tongue for sexual acts, -2 to resisting sexual favors involving fellatio, enjoys the taste of cum and is more likely to be effected by drugs she ingests via her mouth.

Desires: Bimbofication, transformation, facefucking, brainwashing, trading sexual favors, domination loss, instant loss, gangbangs. Drugged
Anti-kings: Snuff, bathroom stuff, gore.

Goal: to figure out who put her in the prison and to escape one way or another.

Inventory: Bodysuit, Collar with a SUB ticker going across it.

Image:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Your bodysuit and collar are tight against you, just enough to be uncomfortable without hindering movement or causing pain or difficulty breathing, and as you are led by an assistant to meet the warden, you find yourself flanked by several guards, oddly underarmed at a glance, but looks can be deceiving. They wear trim, solid gray uniforms that appear to almost reflect light, and you idly wonder if they're camo mesh for a moment as you're brought into an office with an older gentleman standing behind his desk, his small mouth movements, barely perceptible to you indicate that he might be communicating as he glances up, before nodding slightly towards you and the assistant, who quietly binds you to sit before going out of the office and closing the door, leaving you both alone.

There's a single second, and you hear vaguely make out a farewell on the older man's lips before he blinks and focuses his attention entirely on you.

"Captain Gerainium." He states as a greeting. Putting emphasis on the title and your name as he addresses you. It's the first time you've been called captain since your trial, and one of the few times you've even been called by your name since as well. "I am Warden Hardestadt. I'll be overseeing your sentence and stay at this prison as I'm sure you've gathered. I won't be sadistic or cruel with you, this isn't a black site, but I will ensure that you will carry out your sentence until such time that it has been served or you are released from my custody. Your collar allows myself and other staff to know of your whereabouts and condition, so I would recommend not doing anything drastic and out of this facilities expectations. Now, do you have any questions or statements to make at the moment?"
Look, all I'm saying is that Batboy is our lord and savior.
Mashugana

Return to Private Games