In Exile [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: In Exile [Firehead]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:22 am

Yufie continues to squirm as you heft her delicate legs up onto your chest, her ankles on either of your shoulders. The first few thrusts you make continue to bring her great discomfort, the inexperienced royal writhing against the sheets as you plundered her depths. Her breathing is hard and raspy, but after a few minutes of your shallow thrusting, begins to change. Her breath catches in her throat more than once, and soon she's giving off quick, breathy little sighs. Every time you rut your hips forward, she bounces along the bed, your depth allowing you to quickly recover before thrusting home again, causing her heavy bosom to jiggle up and down, up and down. Each short thrust also elicits the cutest of gasps or moans from your newly found lover, who seems to finally find pleasure in your efforts.

"Ah.. Ahh.. Ahhnn.. Haa... Mmh! Yes.. Mhmph.. Yes.. Oh!"

It's hard to tell just how cognizant she is, and whether or not she's truthfully answering your question, but it's as good a sign as you're going to get with her so heavily into her cups. Besides, it feels divine. The incredibly tight fit causes every single shift of your hips to wrack you with mind numbing pleasure, her folds clinging hard to you as your withdraw and making the return thrust all the more pleasurable, like a warm, wet vice that can't quite keep you out regardless of how hard it clamps. Her sticky juices coat the first several inches of your rod, and their heat only makes you desire to go deeper and harder, to feel every inch of your pride engulfed in her sweet, virgin pussy.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:54 am

I was proud to see her begin acclimating to my invader as signs of pleasure began to work their way onto her visage. I put one hand on her thigh stroking the plump, silky smooth flesh their while the other moved to hold him hips in place, so none of the force of my thrusts would be lost from her shifting on the covers. I could barely hold back from drooling hungerly as her plump bosom bounced with the rocking of her body from the force of each of my thrusts. As she started vocalizing her satisfaction, I began to work myself deeper prying open another inch of her silky tunnel on every third or so thrust watching for any signs she might want me to go faster or need me to slow down.

I was lost to my desires, so the fact that she was intoxicated was completely forgotten, and I began to interpret every sign of her pleasure as her wanting me to continue. The way her tunnel clenched when I pulled out like she was clinging to me and begging me not to go. Her sex soaking the length of my member making her body's resistance completely helpless to stop me from slipping in even deeper. "Ahh Yuffie, we really should have done this sooner." The whole week traveling with her would have been so much more bearable if we could have laid like this in the evenings. Leaning forward, I pushed her legs down with my chest and lifted her ass changing the angle of my thrusts as I now loomed over her capturing those soft sweet lips with my own. I would lose out on hearing the sweet sounds of her voice, but I wanted to feel the vibrations of it on my tongue as I explore her mouth in a hot, heavy kiss.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:40 pm

"Oh! Haah! Y-Yes! Ahhnn! Yes!"

Little Yufie proves to be quite the noisy thing as you begin to rut into her in earnest, your cock striking ever deeper with each and every increasingly long thrust. Her gasps as heavy and hot as you feel her sweet, wet lips kissing the base of your cock every time you bottom out, suctioning against the wide swell of the knot still simmering in your sheath and squelching as you withdraw and hammer home again. When you press her lovely legs together and deepen your thrusts, her gasps turn to squeals, which are promptly silenced by your thick tongue claims her own. She must really enjoy the new position, as no sooner than you begin to pump between her legs at this new angle does her squirming grow ever more restless. She arches her back, filling your mouth with louder and needier moans. The wet "plap" of your heavy balls colliding with her slick bottom joins the cacophony of your sex. The squeaking protests of the bed frame, the sticky suction of her puss as you carve your shape into her, the muffled cries of the woman you've conquered growing louder and louder. It's almost too much.

"Mhhhmmm! Hnnmmhhghhh! Mmh! Mmhhh!!"

For you, at least. For Yufie, it proves to actually be too much, and she bucks beneath you as her folds suddenly tighten like a vice. What follows must be a powerful orgasm, as she grips hurriedly at the sheets to either side of her head, her pretty little arch growing higher as she her body convulses, nerves firing off on all cylinders. She'd likely kick her legs too, but with her feet against your shoulders her legs can do little more than tense helplessly as she cums. Her pussy pulses exquisitely around your rod, every fold clenching and loosening in chaotic rhythm with its fellows, soaking the soft, velvety fur around your sex and across your balls in her love.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:37 am

It was strange to hear the Princess continue to plead for more. Her usually innocent voice and demeanor were now dripping with unrestrained lust which only drove me on to ravage her more as I silenced her words. Feeling her honeyed lips against my own and working my tongue into her mouth to wrestle with her own as I completely drank in her taste while devouring her like a starving beast. Her muffled words and wet sex only made it more and more obvious that I was having the same effect on her passion as she was having on my own. My eyes closed as I sharpened my senses until I only experienced her taste, smell, the feeling of her body beneath and around mine, and the sounds of passion in perfect clarity.

My lips curled as I felt her careen over the edge using the opportunity to pin her tongue against the side of her jaw and used the new access to tease further back towards her throat trying to not press too far lest I make her gag on my tongue. Grabbing her by the ankles, I bent her knees as I pushed them just under her bosom using the movement to lift her ass from the bed to give me a more downward angle as I continued to ravage her with steadily more wild thrusts. I could feel I was starting to get closer now as my knot finally slipped out from my sheath. I wasn't sure she could take it especially not on her first time, but I wanted her to feel it press against her as something for both of us to look forward to in the future.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Oct 08, 2022 1:02 am

The pressure building in your nuts grows to be almost intolerable as you continue to rut into the soft, warm woman beneath you. She continues to cry out against you, wearier than before but no less desperate as you continue to plunge yourself into her deepest parts, the tip of your cock meeting the resistance of her womb as your knot works its way from your sheath. You could probably force it if you wanted, to seal her completely and mark her as your own, but it'd be a shame to ruin such a tight, velvety sleeve on a drunken night of fun. You barely manage to hold onto your self control as the urge to breed overwhelms, and you heavy balls contract in preparation for your own release.

It's a desperate, powerful, satisfying thing when it comes. Your tired muscles tense hard and fast, your stomach dropping as you blow your load, your angry red prick swelling thicker than ever as the first of many ropes begin to pain Yufie's insides. She squeals, either from the involuntary roughness of your thrusts or the feeling of being filled so completely, but she's unable to do much more than squirm and pant as you claim her. Without your knot to form a tighter vacuum, your seed soon begins to squirt from between the seal of your sexes, thick ribbons of cum dribbling to join with the mess she had made of your thighs.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 09, 2022 2:26 am

No woman I had ever been with had been so amazingly tight around me. It was like she'd been waiting eagerly all of her life to be deflowered, and I was a little out of practice as well. Being the personal bodyguard for the Princess had put me under extra scrutiny, so I couldn't fool around with women as much as I had previously. Because of that, it took nearly all of my willpower not to knot her as my body, and hers it felt like, demanded it. Still, a part of me knew it would feel so much more amazing to let her feel that when her mind was much clearer to experience it.

I couldn't hold back as my fuzzy nuts slapped into her ass and twitched heavily. I threw my head back releasing her mouth, so I could howl out my release one last time. I was probably waking half the neighborhood, but I was in no state to care who might be inconvenienced by the noise. As she quickly filled and overflowed with my spunk, I felt my muscles slacken as the effort of breeding her so thoroughly started to catch up with me. Thankfully, I had just enough wherewithal to lean to the side, so I rolled to the side rather than collapsing right on top of her. Panting heavily, I held her tight to my chest as I caught my breath. As I recovered from the effort though my mind began to clear, and I realized what I had done.

I was ashamed of myself but also too tired to think too hard about it. The only thing I knew is I couldn't leave that sloppy mess on the both of us as I looked around for something to clean us both off with.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games