"Baby" Sitting[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: "Baby" Sitting[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:22 pm

Your husband continued jackhammering into you. "Mmm, such an eager whore I married tightening around as she gets her throat fucked. Am I not enough for you? Well, since its my duty to keep you satisfied, I'll have to find lots of other gals for you to play with." (11)The bunny cock was currently hollowing out your throat, but it didn't feel like it was even close to giving you the thick throatpie you were trying to work out of her.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 02, 2022 12:25 am

I Shuddered and moaned, the more I was pounded, the more I couldn't help but moan, and gasp, and squeal and soon enough I wasn't able to hold back my noises at all, practically howling in pleasure as I was pounded from both ends.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 02, 2022 2:01 am

An uproarious cheer rang out from the crowd at the show being put on by the three of you. (16)As your voice vibrated over her length, and the crowd encouraged her, the bunny finally reached her peak dumping a load of bunbun cum down your throat. Your husband didn't slow down even as you were throat pied. "That's one before me. Can you get three more before I fill you in front of them?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:57 am

I Gulped down every drop of cum and when the bunny pulled out I snarked back even as I tightened up "W~Well not if someone doesn't shove a new cock down my throat I can't~" Waggling my tongue and shuddering, moaning again as I was fucked like this in front of everyone.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:51 pm

She smirks turning to the crowd. "Hear that ladies? This slut hasn't had enough cock, so who's going to give her something nice to suck on." There's a bit of jockeying from the crowd before a large crocodile stands before you sporting an at least three-inch thick cock. Without a single word, he puts both hands on your head holding you in place as he pushes forward to fill your mouthy muzzle.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:42 am

I Squeaked when I saw how thick the cock was, it was so thick that I had to stretch my jaw to take it all in, it was so thick that it was hard to breath, swallowing around it I felt my pussy tighten as I choked, my eyes rolling up, both from pleasure and lack of air, I had to adjust, and quickly to the Croc's pace as I did my best to focus on breathing while she used my throat like a cheap single use onahole.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:17 pm

The taste of the croc dick was very strong as it made its way into your throat making you wonder when the last time he had cleaned it properly had been. Strangely though, rather than repulse you, the taste only made it seem extra manly. He barely made a sound other than a deep, baritone grunt every time he slammed into you each time hollowing out more of your throat into his big, gaping cock sleeve.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:26 pm

I Shuddered as the scent and taste filled my mind more and more, I couldn't help but lap at it, licking his cock clean while he turned my face into a cock sleave...in fact I was getting more and more eager to taste his cum as I smelled him more and more.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:10 pm

A deep, guttural groan emits from the reptile's throat as your throat is forced to hollow out to accommodate him very tightly. "Hmm, once I'm through with you, no little pinpricks'll be able to enjoy the feeling of this throat wrapped around them. You'll only feel the fattest cocks filling your airways."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 09, 2022 7:03 pm

I felt myself getting closer and closer, before cumming, over and over again, choking on the fat cock, almost blacking out...somehow it made me feel even better as I was fucked, I was getting more and more lost, more and more into the pleasure~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 10, 2022 2:14 pm

As she continued to fill your throat blocking your breathing, you had no choice but to take deep, desperate breaths everytime she gave you even a bit of slack which only made you huff her scent all the more deeply. Finally, you felt her balls slap your chin as you finally managed to take all of her only for her to roar out in release nearly drowning your stomach in her spunk. You even felt some spill into your lungs which you coughed out as soon as she pulled back out. Your husband chuckled behind you. "I'm getting close, so you better make short work of the next two."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 12, 2022 3:54 pm

I licked my lips, and then huffed "F~Fuck~ I~I can swallow two at the same time!" I managed to yelp out, whining as I came my eyes rolling up and my entire body jerking in pleasure. I felt like I was going crazy~ crazier~? C~Cock~ Dicks~ It felt so good to be used like this~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:39 pm

Your husband chuckled calling out to the crowd. "You heard her folks. No single one of you will be enough for her. She needs two cocks to fill her upright." There's an uproar from the crowd clearly upset at the implication that not one of them was enough to satisfy you though two do step up on stage. A pair of cats looking down at you with smug grins. "We'll take your challenge, if you can withstand our teamwork."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games