Carnal Space [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Carnal Space [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 12, 2022 2:43 am

You were able to back out of there without any trouble, but as you made for the pool, you saw that there were numerous slimes, some of whom did have vaguely humanoid shapes. Most were currently just lazily bobbing and floating about in the water, but there were two who were on the sides and had noticed you, letting out lewd blorbling sounds as they began to slither and slime their way over to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 12, 2022 3:18 am

My Response was to squeak and turn to run back off from the slimes, hoping that if I put enough distance between us they'd just go back to the pool, Hell I'd even try heading to the third floor to see if that worked to escape them!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:32 am

(4)

You manage to turn, but then you slip on a smaller glob of slime that leaves you vulnerable as several of the slimes begin to close the distance, their bodies wriggling in lewd and enticing fashions as they look at you with excitement.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:55 pm

((Nat1-4=-3))
I Squeaked and Stared backing up as they got closer...only realizing I had missed the door far to late, when my back hit the wall and I turned to look for it...only to find myself staring into the body of another slime, my hand slipping and I found myself laying there squeaking again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:26 pm

This slime was a mixture of blue and purple, and there seemed to be a bit more... intelligence in her eyes than the others. Less pure primal lust and more something else. Carefully, she slid closer, but only after batting aside the other two as they tried to approach. The two in question back up a bit as her slime wraps around your ankles and she hums and giggles.

"Mhm, a sexy new playmate, or just someone to stuff my eggs into~? I wonder~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:31 pm

I Squeaked and looked around, what the hell was was everything so sexy here?! "I~I um, I~I already have some Eggs in me?" I stuttered out "S~So I'm not really the B~Best for either right?" God this was so confusing I was both incredibly horny and scared, I didn't think the blaster thing would even work...I mean...Slime. "P~Plus I haven't found anyone...worthy of giving me cum for the eggs already in me! I~I mean I know a Good Dick Girl who would do good but I think she wants her first kids with me to be ours, not her's and whoever's eggs I'm walking around with!" I babbled a bit as her slime started to coat my legs.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:01 pm

"Mhm, well, if not a receptabcle for my eggs, that means you're gonna become my plaything... mhm... now, want me to fuck you so hard your mind breaks... or want me to mind fuck you~?" Several slime tentacles begin to spring up from her form as she purrs, "The latter might wind up having ya turn into a slime girl if I do it right~ And if not... well, you'll become a mushy brained fuck toy, and that's good too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:12 pm

((4))
I Gulped "U~Um I~I mean I~I Could carry your eggs too~ T~They just wouldn't be Alone I~I'd PR~Prefer not to be broken?" I stuttered out staring at the tentacles, my eyes trying and failing to keep track of them all, and the second was, was only a maybe right? "S~So I guess Mind Fuck?" I questioned, hoping that was the right choice and I could slide by on that maybe chance.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:39 pm

"Mind fuck it is~!" She squeals happily, two tendrils dashing for your ears, sliding in and...

Okay, you came. No wait, your cumming. No, your cumming on top of cumming and are getting so damn horny and why hasn't she started fucking your other holes yet damnit? Your brain is marinating in the lust inducing slime of her tendrils and its making it effectively impossible to think of anything else at the moment. Oh hey, she's got a coy smile on... meanie, she probably wants you to beg...

Begging sounds really hot right now. Actually everything sounds hot right now. You're hot, she's hot, fuck your holes are emmmmpppptttttyyyyyyy~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:49 pm

((4-4=0))
I Let out a Moan and a whine mixed together, my brain felt like it was melting while my pussy and ass felt like they were beyond empty, like I needed something~ Why~ Why wasn't she giving it to me~? I moaned again before clumsily reaching up and pealing myself out of my new suit trying to open myself up to her, and whine when she still didn't fill me~ Why not~?

Then I Realized and spread my legs before reaching down with both hands spreading my ass and pussy both her "P~Please~ M~Mistress~ F~Fuck and Fill me~ Give me eggs~ Anything~ F~Fuck my Slutty Holes~ All of them~ M~Make my Womb~ My Fucking Tubes Your's~ Make my Nipples into your Fucking N~Nurseries~ Anything~ P~Please Just Fuck all of me~" I begged desperately, not able to even think of resisting.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games