Carnal Space [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Carnal Space [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:08 am

You felt a presence pushing at your mind, whispering things, most of which you couldn't understand, but you could feel a pressure to submit... to be obedient... to breed coming from the beast as its tentacles ravaged your pussy and womb, thrusting in and out with wild abandon and exploring every which way while the tentacle in your mouth deepthroated into you over and over. Images of you being taken and used by all kinds of creatures, though it especially, seemed to fill your head, followed by one of you happily cumming hard as you birthed a great many eggs as you sucked at the tentacle tail tendrils of another creature like this one...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:20 am

I was soon shaking and moaning my head filling up more and more with the idea of just submitting, of letting this beast do whatever it wanted to me, of letting it fuck and impregnate me again and again...and those thought made me so horny~ I didn't even think about it I spread my legs and hung onto it eagerly deepening the "Kiss" Moaning as I swallowed the the tentacle raping my throat...and moaned and came like a slut at the ones practically fucking my tube now as they poked and prodded every inch of my womb.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Trait Gained:
Submissive Tendencies - More likely to submit sexually if presented as an option, -1d4 on will rolls
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:51 am

You felt it spray something into your womb after another minute of this, which made your womb feel exceptionally tingly and sensitive. However, before it could do anything further, several laser blasts rang out from the pistol Sama was holding, and the beast withdrew, tearing into the ceiling and making a getaway before Sama could fire more at it.

"Damn bastards... that's the fourth one I've seen..." She mutters, coming over to check on you. "You alright?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:56 am

I shuddered as I laid there for a couple seconds blinking before focusing on Sama "O~Oh, um, yeah, sorry I, just a bit stunned...we don't have anything like that where I'm from." I told her with a blush...trying to ignore the fact I was a little sad to see it go, and wondering why my womb felt all...tingly...it wasn't bad "S~So That's the thing? Then what about the people?" I asked trying to distract myself.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:07 am

"Just one of the things... there's other creatures, all corrupted and changed by whatever happened to this station. As for people... some of them are aliens who were working or being observed here, others are humans who've been changed and corrupted by whatever made the station as it is."

Helping you up, Sama asked, "Do you want to help me any? My ships damaged and when I've not been being... occupied by this..." She pokes her dick and shivers, "I've been trying to find parts to repair it so I can if needed get off this place, but also be able to use the stuff aboard to fix some things around this place better."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:10 am

I blushed and thought before nodding "S~Sure I'll help if I can, it's better than doing nothing? Just um, tell me what to do? I've never worked on this stuff or anything I just got out of highschool this yeah." I told her, before giggling "Not even nineteen yet and I'm already pregnant~? God~" I shook my head before look at her "Can I get like an Extra map or something? Or am I just gonna follow you?"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:29 am

She blushed at your seeming joy of being pregnant before nodding and motioning for you to follow her. She quickly gives you a belt with a scanner, a headpiece that'll display stats about you and the area your in as well as project a small map, and she hands you a basic laser pistol. "You'll need all of these if you're going to help me out. Now, we're in the CORE of the station, where most of the regular typical starbase stuff is. Its the section least... changed, for the most part, but there are six sections around it with different environments and the like. Those places seem to be more corrupted, but we might have to head into them. I haven't had much chance to explore around here in the CORE though, so we should check things out here first."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:32 am

I blinked and nodded looking at the gun a bit surprised she'd just give me one, and trying to get adjusted to the almost video game like feeling of having a HUD. I quickly tried to check my stats and see what they said if I could "So, we go together or do you wanna split up? I don't really know the Standard procedure for this?" I asked the person who's job it was to be here.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:48 am

"We're splitting up. Less likely to be spotted. Though we'll keep in contact." She shows you a little switch on the headpiece that lets you activate a radio. As for your stats, they're mostly just keeping track of your things like your heart rate, whether you have any injuries or the like... it does confirm that you aren't yet pregnant, but it detects a spike in your ability to be fertilized.

"You want to take the northern part of the CORE, or the Southern part?" Sama asks as she readies herself a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:53 am

I blinked at that info kinda wondering how I wasn't with all the cum that was pumped into me but nodding after a moment "Um, I'll take whichever ones closer to where we met? Maybe I'll find something about how I got here?" I said with a shrug. Testing the Radio a couple times to make sure it worked, and once everything was ready "Where should we meet up and when?" Once I had the answer I then headed on out. Shouldn't be to bad right it's an adventure!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:04 am

"This infirmary is here in the center of the CORE and is a good place to meet, though anywhere really here in the administration area should be fine." She says before heading off to check out the southern section of the CORE, leaving you to handle the northern one. The HUD thing informed you it was able to also serve as a motion tracker, so if you encountered enemies or friendlies it'd let you know.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:23 pm

I nodded and set off with a shrug deciding to take the south side then, feeling a bit confused by all this, and a bit confused at how good it felt being used by that tentacle Xenomorph and all the...ideas it showed me. But I had to figure out how to escape and big dick Sama seemed to be my only answers to all this.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:51 am

Heading out of the infirmary and down a hallway that lead to the southern side, you saw a map offering four general locations of note. A large warehouse, likely for supplies, a hangar, which the map kindly informed you had no ships docked in it, a laboratory, and finally a dormitory area.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:58 am

I frowned in though before decided to head for the Dorm area, maybe there would be people in there? Or at least some stuff to take for bedding or snacks or something? Who knows maybe it could be a good stuff for me and Sama to Cuddle in? I was blushing at the thought but well...might as well be comfortable while we were here, Right?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:57 am

You don't encounter anything in the first two corridors you pass through, but as you near the dormitories, you notice that there is a scent in the air that makes your body tingle. You don't see anything immediate, but you notice that this corridor you're now in seems to have been a place where a fight... and some sex has taken place if the splotches of white here and there are anything to go by.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:21 am

I blinked and tried to sniff and identify it as I walked closer and closer to the dorms. Poking a bit at the white spots and sniffing them a bit to see if that's where the smell was coming from before moving on again, taking peaks in any side doors I might find along the way.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:29 pm

Some of the smell did indeed seem to be coming from the splotches of white, but not all of it. As you peeked into a side room though, you heard movement, and barely manage to avoid being tackled by a human male whose wearing only a lab coat and is sporting a fifteen inch hard and ready fuck pole! His features are gaunt and pale, and his eyes are entirely glazed over as he makes a grab for you!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:04 pm

My immediate response was to squeal, scramble backwards and try and shoot at him wildly. Wide eyed as I tried to either drive him off or trap him back into one of the Side Rooms or something. It wasn't even the cock that freaked me out...it was his eyes, even when Sama throat fucked me out of nowhere she didn't look like that!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:07 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Your roll-69 vs Enemy 9

You shoot easily, the blast staggering him and knocking him to the ground. Its only after you check that you realize the laser pistol is, thankfully, on a stun setting. Though you don't know how powerful. Checking the room he is in though, you smell the scent of sex from both female and males, but no one is present. However, you do find some food and drink that seems good still, so something at least. There's also a datapad... you could read it if you wanted, or just take it with you for later.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:27 pm

I decided to quickly pocket the data pad thing, take the food and drink, push him back into the room with my foot and close the door. Before trying to figure out how to lock it or mark on the map not to enter it. Before then Continuing on deeper in and checking more, feeling a bit stunned by what had happened. But also a bit empowered!
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games