Reversed World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Reversed World [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:06 pm

Jack's eyes twitched, then he was raping your throat hard and fast. He came within about a minute, but that face fucking left your head and body tingling as he untied you and dragged you over to the couch. He bent you over, then wasted no time slamming his pillar into your boipussy of an ass as he groaned and uttered out a "F~Fuck, so tight, so hot... damn straight I'm gonna make you my whore!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:10 pm

I moaned and shuddered, cumming with my ass, his balls slapping into me...normally I wouldn't be into this at all, but with how mindbreakingly horny I was this just felt so good that nothing else mattered. I looked over my shoulder as my ass eagerly clung to him "HMM~ Fuck me~ Break me~ Rape me~ Use me~ Turn me into your cock sleeve~" I begged still, dirty talking the boy currently balls deep in my boipussy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:20 pm

He chortled at your dirty talk, leaning over and shoving your face into the cushions as he grinned and said, "All I want to hear from you now is how good my cock is making your boipussy feel. I want to hear your orgasmic cries as I run a train on ya like ya did with miss student council gal~" His cock was twitching, but he had yet to cum as he kept drilling into you, his pillar hitting something inside you that made more pleasure rocket through you, just as Sabrina had.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:01 pm

I shuddered but looked back at jack, then gave him a naughty grin, I wanted more pleasure and I had an idea on how to get it "Make me~ Like I made her~ Come on~ Make me Break~" I teased him wiggling my ass at him eager and moaning, it felt good~ I felt so hot~ That place he hit~ I wanted more~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:15 am

Grunting with a nigh animalistic growl, he shoved your face back into the cushions, slapping your ass hard with the force of iron it almost felt like as he began to jackhammer into you wildly and fiercely. Your prostate was getting pounded into over and over, the sensitive place sending ripples of pleasure out into your very core and every inch of your body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:49 am

I was soon moaning, squealing, gasping, and shaking my ass, lost to all but my need and the pleasure that was filling it "More~" I begged shaking my hips as I eagerly met his thrusts, trying to make myself cum more from my ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:49 am

Having your ass slapped hard again, he kept going. At first, it seemed every dozen thrusts against that spot was enough to make you cum. But with every orgasm, it seemed to drop. Every ten... every seven... three... fuck your mind felt like it was being turned to mush now as practically every slam he was giving you was making your world spin in delight as you came again and again. Pleasure was quickly becoming the only thing on your mind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:04 am

((Nat1-Nat20=-19))
I was moaning, howling, squealing, groaning, and acting more like a wild animal as I came and came and came and came again and again, my ass was covered with his slaps and I loved it, I loved how his balls slapped mine, how he dominated and controlled me~ my brain was turning into little more that mush as I was fucked in a way I'd never thought of ever happening before. The boy who was always kind of a weirdo I never expected his cock to feel so good...If I wasn't spent I was sure my cum would have plastered his couch by now...though soon I wasn't thinking at all.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Addicted - Jacks Dick: Have to take Jack's cock at least once a day or you begin to have cravings for it. Go enough days without it and you'd be willing to drop to your knees out in public and start raping your face with his pillar.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:23 am

This kept up for the better part of three hours before he seemed to finally empty his balls into you, surprising you with his own stamina in being able to last that long without cumming. He groaned, flooding your rear with his thick and creamy seed as he growled into your ear.

"You may have tamed Sabrina, but I've just broken you in~ you're mine as much as she is yours~ And I'm going to take advantage of that whenever I can~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:29 am

I Giggled and looked over my shoulder at the pervert trap that had claimed me...and reached up pulling him into a sloppy kiss, moaning happily as I sucked on his tongue with a happy fuck drunk smile...my brain was to far gone currently to care what he said or meant. I just knew this felt great and he did it for me~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:39 am

You pulling him in for a kiss didn't seem to bother him in the slightest, grinning as he took the lead of the kiss and practically raped your mouth with his own tongue. "Mhm, might just wind up using you like my own personal onahole~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:42 am

I moaned and came my ass clinging to him at his words, my brain didn't know what they meant but my body was all turned on as I giggled like a cheap slut, rolling my hips to try and egg him on more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 4:51 am

Smirking, he rolled over to sit on the couch, gripping your hips as he just casually started thrusting in and out of your boipussy, using you just as he said he would as he chortled and said, "For once, all that edging and teasing so many girls have done to me pays off~ Can fuck you silly anytime I want and keep my cum to myself til I'm good and ready~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:02 am

I moaned like a Whore and eagerly met his thrusts, my already sensitive ass had me cumming my brains out, every thrust was making me cum so hard and so often that I was sure I'd pass out like Sabrina had, but he just kept fucking more and more and making me cum more and more as my ass was turned into his perfect fuck hole and cum rag, until I was nothing more than his onahole.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:12 am

This went on for a solid ten hours. He used you in practically every position you could think of, taking turns with your mouth as well. The entire time he left your own sack and member alone, focused only on sating his own pleasure. He did at times tug, twist, and pinch at your nipples, but that was more to make you cling to him even more.

He only came about six more times during that span, before finally dropping you on the floor by the door, sticking your phone by you as he said, "I'm heading off, feel free to leave or stay, but I'll be having fun with ya tomorrow too~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:22 am

When he finally finished and got up to leave I wasn't thinking at all anymore I was drooling and moaning, my brain fucked into mush and my body collapsing into face down and ass up right by his door as I just went to sleep right there, my exhausted body finally giving out after all the fucking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:35 am

You wake up about three hours later. Your mind is still fuzzy and you're horny, but your mind no longer feels quite as mush filled as it had previously. It didn't sound like Jack had returnned either, so you were free to get up if you wanted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 5:41 am

I collected my phone and clothes and limped back to my house so I could take a shower...I felt all sweaty...that's at least where my mind focused before everything else was getting home and cleaning up.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games