Reversed World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Reversed World [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:15 pm

She blushed brilliantly at that but nodded, her hands pulling back as her tongue started pushing in deeper. She soon found a spot in your ass that made you jolt, pleasure shooting through you as she moaned and purred happily into your rear as you cooked.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:19 pm

((11))
I blushed and moaned and wiggled in pleasure, enjoying her tongue as I continued making our breakfast "W~Well I'm all Finished~?" I squealed, I finished but I did cum. I was planning to tease her but at the second her tongue hit my P-spot and I ended up blasting cum in the air and onto both our foods "W~Well~ no Extra reward but I guess you get cummy sauce for the food~" I then stepped away blushing heavily.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:39 pm

Sabrina pulled back, pouting just a bit before nodding and cleaning up the mess you'd made, then wrapping you in a big hug as she surprised you a bit by saying "Mine~" it had a possessive tone to it, yet she still exuded an air of submissiveness that practically screamed worship of you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:48 pm

I blinked, then giggled a bit okay that was cute "Okay~ But I call dips on being the stay at home dad~" I decided to tease her, bringing the food towards the front room so we could eat and watch TV "If you waked up first you could have cum in the food and fed it too me~ But you slept in~" I hummed and then giggled again "If we're dating I expect you to treat me well then~ Dates, Love~ I want it all~" I leaned over kissing her ear "And I've got some Naughty Rewards for a Good~ Girlfriend~" I didn't really understand it all what had happened, but I was liking it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:54 pm

"Okay~ Will do everything I can to make you happy, whatever you want~" She said with a loving, doting smile as she pulled you into a kiss, though it was one she let you lead as she moaned needily into you. She shivered happily at that as she took a plate, then when you got to the living room she pulled you into her lap. After a moment, she took your fork and offered your food to you as you channel surfed, smiling in an almost maternal fashion.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:57 pm

I giggled at how affectionate she was being...is that just how she was after sex? I heard that some guys became super soft and all that after they had sex? Maybe it was the same for her? Still I ate, sitting on her lap as I surfed for something to watch...before putting on the News, wondering if anything else weird had happened while I was having this fuck fest in my apartment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:09 pm

As you channel surfed and then watched the news... something that'd been tingling at the back of your mind finally began to make itself noticed. First, several folks whose names sounded exceptionally familiar and you knew to be make were in fact female. More than that though, women seemed to be in charge of practically everything, and many of the things you'd have seen women being more prominent in before when it came to things such as shows, topics, and commercials... men were prominent in. (And many of them were also more... feminine and soft looking).

All the while the still worshipful Sabrina ate and fed you here and there, giving you hugs, nuzzles, and smooches every so often.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:16 pm

I blinked and hummed leaning into her feeling confused...when I had flipped through some channel I'd seen cartoons, why were the guys...well, girls in pretty much all of them? Why were there a bunch of shows I didn't know or seemed completely different? Hmm I knew I didn't have class today...Once I finished my food though I looked back at Sabrina "Do you have class today? I'm free but I'm gonna need to spend my day cleaning up after our um...fuck fest." I told her with a blush.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:27 pm

"I have a student council meeting in a few hours, but until then I'm yours in whatever way you want~" She said with an adoring smile, wriggling happily with you in her lap as she kissed your forehead. It occurred to you that perhaps you could ask her some things... she was smart after all wasn't she? She'd be able to answer any questions ya might have...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:35 pm

I hummed "Well...Help me clean up first and if we get it all cleaned up with time to spare we can have some fun in the shower~" I purred "While I'd love to have fun I'd also love to not have my bed sheet become solid and filled with our...sex." I told her blushing a fair bit as I got up to clean the plates off "Oh and the front so your pussy juices don't stain where I fucked you before...need to clean that too."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:41 pm

She blushed but nodded, then moved to gather up the sex stained sheets, taking them to your laundry room while you got the dishes from breakfast taken care of. A part of your mind couldn't help but linger on the differences on what you'd seen on TV, but for now your cock twitched excitedly at the prospect of getting to do what you wanted with your girlfriend in the shower soon.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:44 pm

I giggled and was feeling weirdly happy as I clean and washed up both the plates And then the stains wanting to clean up now...so we could have fun afterwards. It'd probably just be a quicky though with her needing to go to that meeting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:00 pm

It was indeed... one where she sucked you off and used her breasts on you to make you feel oh so good, the little hearts in her eyes shining as she headed off once cleaned up with a skip in her step. Of course, as she left, you were reminded what day it was, and that you usually got mail around this time. Heading out to the mailbox to check it out, you saw one of your neighbors strolling over...

You knew them as that weird, slightly creepy nerdy guy at school. But you remembered him being a bit chubby and not particularly good looking. Here... well, if it wasn't for his chest being flat, you would have thought he was a girl!

"Heya Thomas, having a good morning so far?" He asked with a smile, before quickly asking before you could reply, "I know you like to try and stay in shape, and I recently got this new protein shake mix. Figured ya might wanna take a taste for yourself, see if ya want to get any for you~"

He offered the drink he was holding, a white and milky thing that certainly looked like it was a protein shake...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:07 pm

((Nat1,Nat1))
I giggled and gave Sabrina a kiss when she set off. Before remembering it was my time to check the mail. I hummed and set off towards the mail box to look through it, only to look up at stare at the girl approaching me, and realize who it was "Oh! Yes I have!" I answered his question with a blush and a giggle as I looked down, not seeing any reaction to what I did.

Looking back up I hummed, "A New Shake? Cool! I'm always willing to try out stuff like that!" I took mixture and looked at it, before shrugging and chugging the whole thing, my tongue licking up the last drops, some was on my face and lips and then I looked at him "A bit odd but not actually the worst I've had?" I said, feeling a little off...
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:25 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Go ahead and use whatever trap pic ya like, think one of the Dross ones you showed me looked good.

The guy, Jack if you remember, had a shit eating grin on his face after you chugged it, then the world swam and you found yourself swimming in darkness. The sensation didn't last long though, as you quickly found your body feeling hotter and hornier than ever before...

So much so that when you began to come back around, the fact you had a cock in your mouth and Jack was fucking your face as you were tied to a coat rack by the door didn't immediately bother you, his pleasured groans filling your head as his pre leaked eagerly. Nor the fact you seemed to be in his house rather than your own.
Last edited by Kuragari on Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:31 pm

The first thing I did when I woke up was moan, squeal and cum on Jack's legs, my entire body felt hot and my brain felt numb as I moaned and wiggled, my cock bouncing around from how hard he was throat fucking me, and I was sensitive enough that the air on it was making me cum, I couldn't even tell where or how I was tied up as I just came and sucked my eyes rolling up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:35 pm

"Cumming already huh slut?" Jack asked with a wild grin as he kept going, slamming into your face as his own sack, just a bit bigger than your own, smacked against your chin again and again. "Mhm, with how much ya went at that girl, I wonder if ya left yourself too spent... or maybe you're just a quickshot for forceful guys?"

He pulled out after a moment, keeping his cock barely an inch from your face as he waved it in front of you, seeming to want to see how you'd react.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:39 pm

I moaning and shaking in pleasure my tongue coming out to lap at it as the air brushed me and I came again...honestly though my cock was pretty much spent at this point, leaking my last bits of white cum out as my tongue worked on Jack's cum slit. My brain high on the pleasure and my body feeling hot and horny. More so than I had ever felt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:49 pm

Jack laughed, grinning as he saw you trying and sometimes managing to flick his cumslit with your tongue. "Tell ya what... beg me to fuck your face well enough, and I'll make you feel as good as you were making Sabrina feel. Show you pleasure the likes of which ya haven't had before~ C'mon now slut, beg for me!" He smacked your face with his cock, a near manic look in his eyes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:57 pm

((Nat1-4=-3))
I let out a whorish moan, my drugged body feeling so hot and needy "P~Pleash~" I begged kissing the underside of his cock, nuzzling it eagerly "Pleash fuck~ me~ dumb~ Break me~ Make me your Whore~" I begged mindless in my need for release everything burned with need and my brain was mush "I'll do anything~ Pleash~" I begged more "Rape me stupid~ use me~"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games