Re: X-Treme Championship Wrestling Pt2 [Tes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 25, 2022 2:29 pm

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Krista shouted, on her feet in rage at what she saw.

Her fists and body clenched in rage at what she saw happening in the ring below. She wanted to get down there, to stop it, all of it, but knew she couldn't. The beast was loose now and there would be no stuffing it back in the box. The two of them getting their tits out must have been planned, but going completely naked? Did they plan it, was it an accident or was it Rhys manipulating the situation again, punishing Krista again?

"Some one's got to stop this," she mumbled, "He's choking her with..."

Finally the Ref rang the bell for the interference and Aries was allowed to roll out of the ring as Rhys stopped. Krista's breathing was heavy, nostrils flaring in rage as she watched him stride towards the naked Nyx.
exalted

Re: Re: X-Treme Championship Wrestling Pt2 [Tes]

Postby Tes » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:09 pm

Cayden looked on, transfixed by what was happening on stage as Rhys walked over to Nyx and helped her stand. They looked into each others eyes for a few pregnant moments before he pulls her into him to plant his lips on hers. Krista could swear her and his eyes met for a moment as he looked through the crowd and then up to the box, closing them afterwards as he reached down to knead Nyx naked ass as she melted into his embrace.

The crowd cheered loudly if not quite understanding what was happening, some of the first row seats getting a clear few betweem between Nyx cheeks as Rhys spread them apart. Finally their mouths and tungues diconnected and they smiled at each other, Rhys helping her off stage and carrying her backstage.

At last Cayden said something. "Fuck...I thought this push was going go bad, but that was...way too fast."

He turned to Krista with deep concern in his eyes. "What are we gonna do?...What are we gonna do when...they ask us to do that kind of stuff next?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:57 pm

Krista was apoplectic, seething with guttural rage as she witnessed the kiss.... those... those...fuckers... were ruining everything and turning the promotion into a smut show. Dimly she was aware of the Boss's phone going off and him leaving to answer it as she pressed her head against the mirrored glass and glared down into the ring below. She almost wished that hellfire would rain down or the ceiling collapsed as Rhys carried her off stage.

A moment later the large screen above the entrance flickered to life and showed the pair backstage, leaving Krista unsure if it was pre-taped or live, as it looked to be the area she had seen them in previously before the show. She tore herself away from the window as Rhys started in on his shtick about sensing something in her, and awakening it once he had his championship... all the while playing with Nyx's chest for the camera.

"I'm speaking to the Boss, this aint happening, I don't care..." she stammered, flustered, fully prepared to throw her career with the promotion aside as she stormed to the door.

Flinging the door open, she hurried it down the stairs, making it halfway down when she stopped suddenly. At the bottom she could see the Boss standing there talking to someone, he shifted to the side slightly revealing... a woman?...a wrestler... a cat?

Krista stared blankly, blinking several times as she tried to take in what she was seeing. The woman was dressed for the ring in a lavender velour leotard, a matching luchador cat mask covering her face.

"Hey Boss," Krista interrupted blankly, the fox eyeing up the cat, "Who's this?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1857524
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:40 am

"Hey there Krista. Did you like the match?" the boss asked deeply pleased with the reception of the crowd, looking back at the new face at her question. "Oh, her?" he confirms before explaining "You see, like you suggested for the push with Spinx, I asked around for a new member for the roster. I just didn't find anyone in time...buuuut she's here now and still eager to join even without that specific role."

"Tina this is Krista, one of our fastest growing performers this season." he mused, stepping beside her to let them stand face to face.

"Oh, I know who she is." Tina grinned, "How could I not after following about the boldest turnarounds in wrestling history."

She held out her hand for Krista, smiling like a kid in the cady store and doing a little happy jump with a giggle that made her massive tits jiggle up and down. An fan turned colleague? Krista couldn't help but notice that her costume looked like whoever made it had taken some inspiration from hers - the fingerless gloves, the shape of her mask... - though that could still be a big coincident and she still didn't know her fighting style.

What did she come down here for again?
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:04 pm

"Oh.. hi.. hello.. ummmmm.. thanks.. thank you, I guess" Krista stammered, caught off the guard by the sudden introduction and over exuberance of the new girl, "I wouldn't call it the boldest..."

Trying to clear her head, she realized the Boss had gone and snuck off somewhere, avoiding the conversation she had been planning. Face to face with the new girl, she knew she couldn't start criticizing the match or company and sighed, trying to calm herself to create a good impression. God forbid the new girl meet Lexi first or see what had happened on stage and get scared off. Krista could only imagine how much suck the girl must be feeling after being hired for role only to turn up and find it given to someone else.

Hearing someone on the stairs behind her she looked back and saw Cayden coming down, a similar look of confusion on his face.

"Hey Cayden, this is Tina... it was Tina, right?" She tried to introduce them but was still off guard and awkward, "Tina this is Ravager... so TIna, has anyone showed you around yet, this is our first time here but we can probably show you the basics."
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:42 pm

"Aww. Don't be modest. You've gone all the way to the top in only a couple of matches with it. That sure is something." Tina replied, not letting Krista downplay the significance of her characters progression.

Cayden cocked his head his confusion not quite leaving his face when Krista called him over. But for the time being he went along with it, coming down the stairs to join them. holding out his hand after Krista introduced them. "Hi Tina, I guess you're also a newcomer to our franchise." Tina in turn seemed to be quite excited to meet the former champion, blushing a bit under her mask and biting her bottom lip as the she rubbed her legs against each other.

She took his hand with both of hers, smiling wide. "Yes!" she exclaimed shaking his hand and jumping up and down a little in excitement. "It's kinda surreal to finally meet you in person. I've been following your matches foreeeever, hehe~. Though it's also a bit weird."

Cayden looked a bit weirded out by the way she caressed his hand but kept a cool face, extracting himself without seeming too forced. "Well thank you. I'm sure you'll get used to it in due time."

Tina shook her head innocently when Krista asked her if someone showed her around yet. "Nooo. I've just been told to get here in costume to take some promo material after the show."

Cayden turned to Krista as well. "A tour? Sounds good. What do you wanna show her first?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:04 pm

Krista her head to hide the 'fucked if I know' look she gave Cayden, hoping he would have been a bit more help than he was. Wanting to make the promotion look at least quasi professional before the girl got too scared off, Krista tried to come up with a plan.

"I guess we start with the basics,toilets, make up, showers?" she proposed, "I don't think we had proper change rooms set up yet, but maybe there is somewhere... can probably introduce you to some of the others..."

Krista kept musing as she tried to lead the way through the backstage maze, hearing the next couple of matches getting under way.

"So Tina, who else have you worked with, I don't think I've seen that mask around the other indies before" she asked part way through the tour, stopping by the large fake sarcophagi for Rhys's ceremony that would be coming up soon.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:22 pm

Cayden didn't quite seem know what to do with her either trying to make small talk as they showed her around. "Why is it weird meeting me? I'm not too mean looking am I?"

Tina looked down a bit embarrassed by the subject. "...Well..." she begins timidly clutching her hands a little. "I've kind of had a crush on you for a long time...You know...teenage girl with a poster above her bed..." Finally she looked up again though laughing it off and said. "But that that was years ago...That's why it's a bit weird..."

Shifting her focus to Krista after awing at the large setpieces getting checked on last time before they'd be pushed into the arena. "Oh, I've been mostly active in some pretty underground scenes. You wouldn't have heard of any of them..." she answers a bit evasively, looking back to the gold and blue requisites and changing the subject. "Pretty big night, isn't it?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:36 pm

"Well.... that's one way of putting it," Krista tried to deflect the question, not really wanting to have to discuss the turmoil and rage that had consumed her before meeting the new girl.

She tried to not really think about Tina having a poster of Cayden on her wall and what she might have done while thinking about it. She blushed slightly as she remembered her own age difference to the big man and what they had gotten up to still.

Quashing those thoughts again, he heard the match in the ring wind up to a modest fan fare and saw the stage crew coming for the sarcophagi and other props to start setting the ring for the belt ceremony. She lost track of Tina in the confusion, trying to keep to the side as she saw the Director from before approaching, Rhys, Nyx, the Boss and Diamond in tow. She was about to turn and tell Tina to head back up to the box and wait for them to be done when she noticed the cat girl wasn't there anymore.

About to ask Cayden if he had seen where she was gone, she was interrupted by the stage director barking orders at them, reminding them of their positions. Krista's jaw had tightened had tightened at having to be so close to Nyx and Rhys right now after everything the two had pulled, but knew now was not the time to fight as they started to file out to the ring, leaving Cayden behind in the wings for his que to wreck shit.
exalted

Postby Tes » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:55 pm

They chose some generic epic choir soundtrack to be played as they come out from behind the curtains, the fans cheering them on as the champion once again comes onto stage for the ceremony. Rhys pulling Nyx close to his side and grinning at Krista, alone without Cayden at her side.

The ring was sourended by the prop, the belt laying on a golden altar in the middle with knock off hieroglyphics covering the sides. The boss, Nyx and Rhys got on stage as Krista and others lined the sides.

"Laaadies and gentlemen" the boss called out through the microphone, the cheers and callouts finally dimming down as he got their attention. "You've already seen him tonight, finally finding his long lost soulmate, the great...the incredible...the immortal Spinx!" he said getting louder and louder end giving the audience a pause to clap.

"But there's more...As destiny always proscribed he also is the raining champion of the XCW and is here to collect his belt!..."

Grabbing said belt he held it up above his head turning to let everyone see it before holding out both his hands with his palms up, handing the belt to Nyx to lay it on Rhys.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:03 am

Krista had to fight every fibre of being not to roll her eyes as the Boss spoke of Sphinx's destiny and greatness, and just kept smiling her smile and waving to the fans. She'd done her whole leader cheerleader routine on the way to ring, revving up the crowd and trying to engage with them as a good face does... while keeping a safe distance to avoid any repeats of the shows before. Character wise she was still friends and a supporter of Sphinx so it meant eating crow again for story. A couple other jobbers and crew were around the ring as well, trying to look tough and imposing, but really were just there for Cayden to tear through when the time came.

She'd sat on the ropes once the ceremony started, bouncing lightly to show of her balance to the fans, and to keep herself entertained and not gagging on the words or cheers for the Immortal Rat Bastard. She would have preferred to sit on the turn buckle but the stage crew had laid the sarcophagi in the corners opposite the camera and Krista needed to keep her face in view.

Krista did roll her eyes, saving her grace by over-exaggeratedly shaking her head and shielding her eyes as Nyx took the belt and dropped down suggestively to her knees in front of Sphinx. Running her hands down his chest and sides before hanging the belt over his hips. A surge of anger did actually well up inside her as Rhys fastened the belt, thinking about how much he didn't deserve it and it was slap in the face to whose who had worked for it.

So consumed, she missed the start of the next part where Sphinx kayfabe explained how the belt had returned his powers to awaken his long lost love that had been separated for eons.... and blah blah blah. What it really was was another excuse for him to lean Nyx up against the sarcophagus next Krista and make out with her again, hands obviously feeling her up as she uttered some mumbo jumbo. Krista's hands clenched hard on the rope as she noticed his fingers slip inside the top of Nyx's fresh costume and start to tug, threatening to rip it away from her friend's bust again. Krista was about to springboard of the rope and kick him, story be damned, when suddenly Cayden's music blasted and pyro went off at the entrance.

She had not been expecting the pyro and it looked like neither had the others, their ears ringing as they gawked and stumbled in shock, apart from Nyx who kept her kayfabe trance up by lying back on the sarcophagus. Krista nearly lost her balance on the ropes and quickly hopped off into the ring, looking at the ramp to see Ghost Ravager storming down through the smoke and fire... and oh fuck, someone had given him a bat.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:28 am

Cayden came walking down the ramp in a brisk pace, not bothered by the fireshow at all and taking a big swing with a run up to shatter a sugarglass prop into a million pieces, aiming it down and to the side to avoid hitting the fans with the shrapnel. Nyx clung to Rhys like a damsel in distress as other crew members rushed over around the ring to stop him.

One after the other Cayden knocked them all out, the back of the bat into someones stomach and then his head, A stabbing jab into the chest followed by a swing on the back collapsing the next onto the floor. They all fell to his rage like the scene around them, the boss hiding behind the altar as Rhys covered Nyx behind him, looking pissed, but not taking any chances against the Ravager with a bat in hand.

Cayden stepped into the middle and theatrically raised his weapon all the way over his head, coming down like lightling to bash into the top of the altar, continuing to rain down hits on it as it crumbled before him. He was an unstoppable beast...except of course for one person in the ring.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:54 am

Krista gulped as she watched wide eyed as Ravager stormed his way down with intent, part of her unsure about how much of an act this was as he laid waste. He was in the ring in no time and she glanced to the side to see actual panic in Rhys as he too seemed unsure of how much of act it was. Considering the broken nose and threats, Krista really didn't blame him for being nervous.

She made sure to keep well away as Ravager went to down on the altar, still unsure if that was part of the original script and whether the Boss would be getting his security deposit back as everyone keeping to the edges of the ring away from the beast with the bat. When the altar was just fractured particle board rubble, she saw Cayden panting hard for breath, muscles shiny with a sheen of sweat but then he locked eyes with Sphinx... and she saw his grip tighten on the bat.

Darting to the side, she grabbed Nyx's hand and yanked just in time as Ravager charged, swinging the bat as Sphinx ducked and rolled out the ring, the swing carrying through into the sarcophagus beyond now that Nyx was clear. The solid wood of the bat carved out a chunk of the top of the prop, above wear Nyx's head would have been, but Krista knew she had to act now whether this was real or fake.

"Hey!" She shouted, large enough for the fans to hear over the commotion and enough to hopefully to snap him out of it if he wasn't faking, "Stop this, right now!"

Standing up to him, shielding Nyx on the floor behind her, she cocked her arm back to slap him.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:33 am

The Ravager turned to Zorro and eyed her down hard when she interrupted his carnage, his chest heaving imposingly as she sized up to him. Seing her cock back to slap him, he just let it happen, not even seeming to clench up the slightest in readying himself as if he wanted to see what her best shot would be.

The loud crack echoed through the arena and his head turned from the impact, but he didn't budge one bit, giving her a fearinducing side eye as he turned back to look at her. She could almost feel the waft of warm air coming down at her from under his mask when he deeply exhaled, a moment of increasing tension before he dips down and wraps his arms around her lifting her straight off the ground to ling her over his shoulder, obducting her from the ring as the last standing members of the organisation watched cowardly.

He slapped her ass a couple of times for the fans as he went up the ramp again with his price in hand. The blurry line of reality and act only clearing up a bit when Cayden set her down onto her feet after they had vanished behind the curtains.

"I really can't stand that smug face of his." he chuckled and shook his head. "You ok? You actually looked scared for a bit there."
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:04 am

"Really? I dunno, maybe it had something to do with the madman waving a bat around," she sassed him as he put back down, "I thought you were going to take his head off for real. Fuck, who even gave you the bat? Did the Boss know you were going to break all his shit?"

Pacing back and forth, she saw the film crew had set up some monitors to the side near the entrance to show what was happening on the other side of the curtain. She could the hear them starting to play the prerecorded promo, her protests accentuated by the crisp slaps on her rear. Outside the Boss had rallied his security and were storming up the ramp. Watching to the two monitors she braced herself as the scenes started to sync up, the Boss coming through the curtains as her clothing went flying in the video.

Knowing what was about to happen she, closed her eyes and clenched her fists, but couldn't help imagining the scene playing out. Her running out the room to have the towel snagged away, knowing the exact moment from the cheers of excitement from the crowd, her face turning red beneath the mask. She knew it was clear to open her eyes back up a she heard the argument between the Boss and Ravager, his shouts to throw the ghost out the building.

Calming herself, she tore her eyes from the promo video to see how the crowd was reacting to it on the other monitor. Her eyes drifted to the movement in the ring, Nyx pulling herself up while Sphinx slunk in to grab his belt from amidst the carnage.

"Hey, what's that?" she asked the tech, noticing something strange or moving in the corner as she waved over the others, "Can you zoom in on that damaged sarcophagus?"

Glued to the screen, her eyes went wide as a lavender glove poked out of the damaged section and pushed away the top... oh fuck it was Tina! Krista immediately panicked, hoping the girl hadn't been hurt when Cayden hit the sarcophagus and what the new girl had been doing inside. Her eyebrows raised with her eyes when the cat girl suddenly jumped out and into Sphinx's arms, kissing the shocked Rhys on the lip.

Krista had to cover her mouth to stop herself from laughing, gasping or saying anything as Tina appeared to already have a microphone and was announcing how Sphinx had done it, bringing her, his love, back to life. Krista's eyes immediately went to Nyx, wishing she had some popcorn to go with this melodrama, as the woman saw her story line being poached right in front her. Nyx quickly rolled from the ring and Krista quickly headed for the observation box, this was one conversation with the Boss she definitely had to see.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:30 am

Nyx was going at a much quicker pace than the boss and caught up with him at the bottom of the stairs where Krista and Cayden had just met the new girl. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Nyx yelled out from behind him, making him turn around to face her as she walked up to him. "Oh, Onyxi-" he began only to be cut off by her. "Don't oh me. We talked just this morning and you said I had the role. I showed my cooch on camara for this role! Who the fuck is that?!"

The boss raised his hands and his brows but didn't step back a bit as Nyx dug her finger into his sternum accusingly. A frown turned his lips downwards and he piped up. "You done!? Or do you wanna be done forever?" His threat shutting Nyx up and making her sink down. "Good. Then let me tell you what happened. To get a girl in that timeframe I had to make some commitments up front that I can't just step back on, understood?"

Nyx gnawed her lips, understanding what he said but definitly not happy with it, but he continued with something that could slightly change that. "Now like you said I also made some commitments to you which I want to honor." he explained confusing Nyx. "Both of you will simply compete to bis his partner... Think about it. There are so many things we could do: matches, dates, behind the scenes footage..."

Nyx still wasn't sure about it, but started to turn around and the boss layed his hand on her shoulder. "This may even be better than the original plan so don't worry, ok?"

She reluctantly nodded and looked down, him using the moment of inner turmoil to leave her alone with that and walk up the stairs.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:54 am

Krista mused to herself at the top the stairs as she waited for the next scene of her favourite soap opera to start. She remembered thinking how Tina or any newcomer would take missing out on the shot they had come all that way for, and guessed she now knew how.

She stayed silent as the conversation played out below, stashing away the information for later that Nyx had known about her bottom being out and that the Boss had either ordered it or approved it.

"Hey I think you're right Boss," she called out as it looked like the two were done, coming down the stairs herself, "I think that scene went great, we could play it like that Brendon Fraser Egyptian horror comedy film... you know the one, but like the second film, the one with the really bad CGI Rock in it... Onyxia could be like the ancient evil death priestess who was jealous of their love and kept scheming to break them apart so she could have Sphinx all to herself... I think it'll be great."

Stepping to the side of the railing to let the Boss squeeze past her on stairs, and feeling him rub a little too closely against herself she continued down to Nyx.

"Hey, how you doing? New girl pulled a fast one on us, huh?" she asked, putting her hand on her shoulder as well comfortingly, "I know that couldn't be easy, thinking you lost that shot after... well.. you know..."

Walking around, she looked she came face to face with the other woman, eye to eye through their masks.

"What the Boss and Rhys did to sucks..." she dropped her smile and the hand on the shoulder, "but you can't expect him to take a line in the sand as serious as a wall...especially when you play around with things like that..."

She let Nyx's own words hang in the air and turned to go, heading deeper backstage to find Lexi and get ready for their match.
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:21 pm

Nyx nearly fumed from her sweat boiling on her skin as Krista left her alone, calling out after her. "Nice towelslip by the way! Very original!"

At the start of today it had been Cayden Krista had been incredibly mad at, but somehow her smaller friend had managed to draw most of that hate towards her in a matter of hours. Lexi had arrived and was almost done getting dressed when Krista found her and her bag in a corner backstage.

"There is our kidnapping victim." she mused, with a smidge of condescension in her voice. "Have you already decided that you were gonna loose the bet or what changed your mind about showing your goodies?" she then asked, revealing why Krista had taken a step towards her bad side again, only worse for the fact that it was just another accident.

Putting the last of her stuff not needed anymore back into her back she stood up and walked up to Krista caring a little less for her again than she let herself the days before. "I mean I was kind of glad that you didn't take me up on my offer last night, since I wanted to sleep, but I still need to know if you have your shit together. Do you?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:44 pm

"Nnnnngh, don't remind me," Krista groaned, choosing not to take the barbed comments Lexi was throwing out, "I swear the Boss or that film crew set that whole thing up... convenient how they kept running it until the towel slipped and suddenly there's no time for corrections... and then that shit with Aries and Nyx in the ring... apparently Nyx bought her ticket up the roster by agreeing to spread it for the camera and crowd... well look how that turned out... fuckin' men suck."

Krista plopped herself down on a large wheeled equipment chest, unsure of why she was venting or gossiping with Lexi, all things considered.

"I'm here, 100%, shit is locked down tight," she answered the second part, leaning back to stretch her arms and shoulders, "It's like your first time in the ring and you get hit, it wakes up you to if you really want this or if you made a mistake and need to get the fuck out... well, I'm here, still standing..."

Jumping off the box, she heard the music play to sound off the last match, only Nuggets and Whopper to go next before it was their turn.

"So how bout you, you ready to get back in the ring proper?" she threw back to Lexi as she bounced from foot to foot a bit get warm and ready, "Any heads up on the weird shit your fans brought to hit me with?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:00 pm

Lexi let her head fall to the side, untrusting of Krista's story at first but squinting and starting to believe her somewhat as she went on if just for her casual nature like Kirsta didn't try to convince her. The worst part probably was that they were supposed to be the main act and yet those meatheads in the audience still haven't seen enough naked skin to sate their barbaric urges.

"Oh, I've been waiting far to long for this not to be." Lexi replied to Krista's question, a sly smirk reapperaing on her face as Krista mentions the surprise 'weapons' her fans might have gotten into the arena to hand them to her. "Weeeell...I got a few pictures that suggest good things...Tell me. Do you know what a flogger is?"

The match outside had started now and the moment of truth came ever closer, their first moment in the spotlight together, not as some kind of accessory to the real top players, but the focus themselves.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games