Re: X-Treme Championship Wrestling Pt2 [Tes]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Postby exalted » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:51 am

Krista gnashed her teeth playfully at Cayden as the Boss sparked up. Subtly, she unzipped her hoodie until only the barest bit of the zipper held it together at her waist, standing she let it slide slightly off her shoulders and collect at her elbows to partially restrain her arms. Swinging her hips as she turned to make sure they both got a good eyeful, she did a half turn and slowly slid herself down onto Cayden's lap. She reached up with one hand, trailing it through his hair, but faced away to smile at the Boss.

"But isn't that point... to get the audience to breaking point where they demand more, more, more!" she whispered salaciously, gyrating her hips against Cayden as she did so, "Where they will give anything, pay anything for next little bit... to get that release that will never come? Isn't that point, that they come back next show to see that little bit more each time? We tease but never please..."

Ducking her shoulder, she pivoted in Cayden's lap, pushing her hips away breifly to swing her knees around until she was stradling him, ankles wrapped around his midriff.

"I mean it seems to have worked on the Boss," She looked at Cayden again, running her finger down the side of his face at the edge of where his mask would normally be, "Has it worked on you... do you want to see what would come next... or who?"
exalted

Re: Re: X-Treme Championship Wrestling Pt2 [Tes]

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:38 pm

The boss now leaned in as well, watching his employee work her trained body like this. In all her years, she didn't have his attention the way she had now, the rush from wrapping him around her finger like this after being under his thumb for so long. Exactly what she described was currently happening to him. The only problem was that in contrast to the audience his demands wouldn't be so easily swayed.

Apart of course from the obvious problem she currently sat upon. Grinding her hips in his lap she felt his cock which seemed to have gained some volume, but still remained mostly soft. It made her think about how this would end, if she would stand up to point at the tent in his pants in victory. But they weren't at that point just yet.

"I don't know. I think you might need to give me a bit more of a preview." Cayden replied undeterred by Krista's teasing, pushing her further without saying it that way and thus loose. The boss didn't have such limitations though and also chimed in. "Definitly. And you don't have to follow stripper rules. Get in there and make her do what you want!"

Cayden smirked at that even though his plan to make her do all the work was foiled. Bringing his hands up from the side he grabbed her ass and squeezed, forcefully pulling her all the way against him before he brought them forward and undid the last little bit of her zipper, looking her straight in the eyes as he pulled the two halves apart and trapped her hands behind her back, his chest pressing into hers as he waits for a pregnant moment to pull the hoodie all the way from her arms.

"Now let's see what comes next"
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:58 pm

Stripper rules? Wait, what-fuck!

She fought hard against the urge to panic as she suddenly felt his hands on her ass, the Boss's words still ringing in her ears. Her mind railed between memories of all that had happened and Boss giving a consent or permission that was not his to give as Cayden pulled her hoodie fully open and trapped her arms with it. Perched precariously, with only her legs controlling her connection to him, her eyes darted for a possible escape if she needed.

She tried to keep the sweet playful look on her face, to convince the Boss it was all an act still, but her eyes hardened and stared into Cayden's, trying to warn him not to take advantage or push things too far... and then she was thinking about the previous night again....
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:42 pm

"What's the matter? Has the fox bit it's own tungue?" Cayden mused, keeping his role as his eyes widened and his jaw hardened, urging Krista to just let it go and concede. He for his part followed the bosses wishes and pushed it further discarding the hoodie to the side and spanking her vulnerable behind for the boss to see and hear.

"Say it! What do you want?" he barked, bringing her back deeper into that state of pure submission that he pushed her into to claim her ass for himself. He forced her to move her hips, her mound riding up and down his hardening member, which she knew all too well. The boss meanwhile silently watched, not the least interested in stopping this before it reached a conclusion.
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:05 pm

Once her hands were free, Krista posted her hands up on his shoulders, her leg locking slipping until she was just kneeling on the couch straddling him as he worked her hips and groin against his. She bit her lip to stifle the moan that threatened to escape her body as she felt his knob massage her clit through the layers of fabric, his scent filling her nose as he forced her to breath hard. She hated him most at this moment, lust, loathing and love all swirling in a deep dark part of her stomach as his barking command echoed in her ears and soul.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she leaned back, whole body bucking and rolling with his control of her hips.

"You," she said softly and sweetly, looking deep into his eyes as if it was true and needed not speaking the word, "...I want you."

She waited for the moment of shock to hit him just right, feeling the pause and slight easing of pressure on her hips from his hands. Letting go of his neck, she started to fall all the way back, using the momentum to throw herself into back roll to break her hips away and recover into a backwards cartwheel. She did one last twirl around the pole that had started it all, before taking a few cocky steps back away from the two men to try and sell it harder.

"So, what do you think Boss?" she smiled, breathing deep but slow to try and calm her own arousal down, "Seems pretty sellable to me, I'd buy that for a dollar... and I think the fans will to"
exalted

Postby Tes » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:32 pm

Her nipples were hard enough to even tent through the sportbra as she stood there trying to convince the boss that this was enough. He looked a bit disappointed that this was apperently the end of it hinting at a dreaded version of the future where he pushed such scenes further still. Cayden leaned back on the couch, looking away from Krista, his own breathing coming down from it's accelerated state.

"What do you think Cayden. Still unsure?" the boss asked him jokingly, leaning over a bit to look him in the face. Cayden mulled it over for a bit before he relucantly resolves his prior statements with a sigh. "No...I think we can go trough with our inital plan." he answers, not wanting to breach into why he actually didn't want to do it.

"Great. Then now that that's settled I'll talk to some people to make that behind the scenes footage happen." The boss replies much more cheerfully now, standing up to walk over to Krista and thank her. Shaking her hand he says. "That was good timing. Thanks for clearing up whatever doubts he had about your chemistry."

At the end though the pulls her in forcefully and hisses into her ear threateningly "...And you'd be better off keeping it that way." pulling back and pating her shoulder as if nothing happened with a smile. "Good? Good."

With that he walks towards the door and Krista is about to follow him through when she comes out of her shock, realising she'd be left alone with Cayden and that she still hadn't gotten the full schedule like she wanted to.

When she is about to reach the handle though, Cayden comes out of nowhere and grabs her arm before it reached, turning and pulling her to push her back against the wall beside the exit, her arms pinned above her head.

"Why? Why would you do this? First you vanish from the face of the earth and then you come here and say there is nothing wrong?!"
Tes

Postby exalted » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:00 pm

A shiver of pure of fear had jolted down Krista's spine as the Boss's huge hand an engulfed her and his menacing threat echoed in her ears. Still processing what the Boss had said she hadn't noticed Cayden coming up until she felt the cold brick of the wall against her mostly bare back. She huffed in discomfort as he yanked and pinned both her arms up above her head, his size and bulk enough to keep her in place even without his strength with her off balance.

"What?" She hissed back as he leaned in to accuse and question her, keeping her voice low in case anyone was coming up the stairs, "You think you can fuck me in the ass one night and then fuck my career over the next? Nuh-uh, not gonna happen, I busted my ass for this shot and you, nor anyone else, is gonna steal it from me. Maybe you and Rhys were more alike than I realized, huh? Push me, prod me, twist me all up inside so you don't have to share the spotlight? At least Rhys tried to fuck me over in the ring, he didn't go sniveling behind my back to the boss after tying me up in the locker room. Or do you think I wanted or asked for that as well?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:55 am

Cayden listened to Krista's explanation but didn't agree with her, scrunching his eyes and shaking his head. "No...No!" he denied her accusations, getting quite agitated. "You're twisting this up with all that other shit, which I'm sorry for, really, but how should I have known that you'd cut me out of your life just like that, huh?! Couldn't you have said 'Stop! It hurts! I don't like it in the ass!' or something. If you're that against getting your ass fucked why didn't you make it clear instead of this 'not theeeere~...waaaait I'm too sensitiiiive~' bullshit?"

"Or were you also this mad at me for fucking you when you hanged off of the bed...or when I busted my nut deep inside you in the bathroom...or after our first night when we got drunk and you pretended to be asleep?...Yeah, I remember if a bit blurry. Now what do these all have in common?... Correct! You came every time and even came back for more!"

"And on top of all that you tease me, make me take control of the situation, which is ok because I like that, but why would you do that if you don't want it that way? I only did what I thought you'd like me to from all our prior experiences. And this?! You couldn't even handle picking up your damn phone! How am I supposed to just assume that you'd want to still push our kayfabe relationship as fast as possible? I wanted to ease off, okay? I called here on my way to the store yesterday to make that idea you had happen and didn't get to tell you. That's why I got up here to let myself be shouted at by the boss...to buy us some time to at least talk...Or what exactly was your plan? Just do our shoots and never meet again apart from that?"

His rant ended with his head hanging defeatedly, his hands locked onto Krista's wrists still but struggling to hold still. A faint sniff could be heard before he looks back up at her face with a blank look on his face, his eyes with a hint of red. "Just look me in the eyes and tell me that you don't want me...that you don't want me to push your boundaries...and I'll be gone from your personal life forever..."
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:16 am

"Of course I'm all twisted up," she hissed back at him as he tried to counter her accusations, the venom slowly dropping from her voice to be replaced by something else, something empty, "I trusted you... trusted you with more than I ever... you saw me at my lowest with Rhys and... you hurt me, do you understand, worse than he did, because I trusted you after and you just....I told you, twice, that I didn't want it back there, that I didn't like it... before we got carried away, I told you and you..."

Tears started to well up in her own eyes as they vented, a cocktail of emotions running high

"So it's my fault? Is that what you're saying? Because you made me cum I deserved it, or excuses it?" she stammered, "You and Rhys, you think I'm some kinda slut so you can do whatever to me and it'll all be okay as long as you make my body feel good during or after? And then you say it doesn't matter cause I liked it, or it's my fault for not saying no enough..."

She stayed silent as he made his ultimatum, eyes cast down, unable to meet his gaze as only the alternating inhalation and exhalation of their breaths filled the space.

"I... don't know..." She finally said after the longest time, "You hurt me, and I don't know who to trust anymore... it doesn't matter that you didn't mean to, you did it, and that almost makes it worse because you could do it again... I don't... I don't want to be afraid of you, but you have to show me that I can.. trust you... we work well together, got the fans eating it up, maybe we keep it at that for now, like you and Lexi... then down the track, if it's working, we try again..."

She tried to smile, blinking the tears from her eyes as she tried to toss her hair back and change the mood.

"Maybe one day when we're both in the WWE we'll look back at this moment, laugh and smile a little smile and say 'I never did mind about the little things'"
exalted

Postby Tes » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:48 am

The grip on her wrists loosened, only holding on lightly as Caydens hands sank and took Krista's with them to land on her side as he slumped forward, his forehead resting again the bricks sightly above and beside her head. Lowly he grumbled "It's never your fault how you feel... I just focused on your bodies responses when we had sex and thought that would make it best for you. You're not some slut I just used to get off...I wanted to please you...And still do..."

"And then you just left...I didn't want to believe it at first..." he sighs, the thought of loosing what they had, which now openly layed out on the table, the exact reason he denied the truth in the first place. "We could have had out first big fight, you know?" he chuckles, putting on a brave face trying to lighten the mood as well "We could have worked this out...Put up some clear boundaries...", jokishly adding "Maybe a safeword..."

Finally her hands slip from his as he leans back away from the wall, gulping as he looks at her with a forced smile. "This is and never will be a little thing for me..." he says for his parting, planting a soft kiss on her forehead before he turns away to exit the room.
Tes

Postby exalted » Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:22 pm

Krista waited until she heard his footsteps leave the final stair and then counted slowly to ten.

"Grrrrrrr, Asshole" she grumbled lowly, of course he got to leave the argument looking like the good guy.

Shaking her head, she spent a moment to find where her hoodie had ended up and slipped it back on before heading out herself. She found Diamond's assistant down at the bottom of the stairs waiting for her and rolled her eyes, wondering if had been spying again as he handed her a small box.

"Diamond said to give this to you and to tell you to treat it better than the last one" the young man stammered quickly before running off.

Eyebrow raised, she opened the box to find a brand new smart phone, one far better than her original even before it got slammed. There was a small note from Diamond stating it was being leased by the company and to look after it... or else. Krista gulped at the threat but felt better knowing Diamond at least had her back and was willing to invest at least a company phone in her.

Heading out to her car to grab her costume to change, she logged into her socials on the phone, seeing Lexi had already put word out to her fans to bring weapons to the match for her to use. Krista rolled her eyes a bit at that, wondering what crazy contraptions might appear that Lexi couldn't train her for, but decided it was for the best for Lexi to rebuild and appeal to her own base. Costume in hand, she headed back inside to try and find a place to change before doing the new promo
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:22 am

Krista wished that the conclusion of their fight had been as obvious as when Rhys left her alone in that bathroom. But alas it had to be like this, his feelings for Krista unwavering even if she tried to cut him off at the root and her body still responsive to his touch. Of course thanks to her convincing the boss she no longer had the option to avoid him until the ceremony, her big mouth landing them both a promo for which the plot surely included more contact with him.

And Lexi was raising the stakes as well, fans already posting pictures of the 'weapons' they'd bring. The internet being the internet though there were soon a manifold of trolls posting pictures of the most random things, including things like cacti but also a plethora of sextoys after one guy posted a big flobby dildo that started it all. It really seemed like most of the fans wanted to see Lexi dominate Krista in the most lewd ways, but that was surely just a loud minority, right?

Either way, Krista couldn't let that get to her though as she headed back in on the lookout for a place to change, quickly finding an employee bathroom that locked from the inside, big enough to comfortably change in the time she had to do it. The only question that remained was the plot of the promo. Cayden would need to do something bad enough get suspended and Krista would need to be part of it. Different scenarios went through her head of the Ghost Ravager pulling her away into a secluded corridor, sneaking in on her changing or showering, pushing himself onto her until the boss came to stop him which made him so angry he assaulted the boss and gained his suspension. The tingle in Krista's loins that got started upstairs not getting better in the least from those thoughts.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:44 am

Krista did a quick double check the bathroom was empty before she locked the door and shimmied out of her clothes, hoping from foot to foot on the cold tiles in just a thong. She started by slipping on the brassier, wanting to get her nipples out of the cold before they became to problematic before squeezing on the hot pants, knee pads and finally boots. She unlaced her mask slightly more than usual to make sure she didn't mess up her hair, pulling the twin tails through first before squeezing it down on her face.

Putting on her gloves as she walked out, she saw Cayden all dressed up as well standing near the erected curtain that separated the backstage from the arena. There was a gaggle of crew of equipment around him she hadn't seen before and guessed this was the new camera crew the investor had sent the boss. Dressed all in black, they looked as legit as the rest of the place and Krista guessed this was why the boss had beamed so much.

"So got a plan for this big boy?" she asked as she walked up, punching Cayden in the arm lightly, "Did the Boss want anyone else involved? Was thinking we could start this with you carrying me through the curtain from the arena side, we can play it on the screen like it is happening live."
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:30 pm

'big boy'...the same teasing nickname she had used right before he took matters into his own hands. He turned to look at her, his mask obscuring most of his face. Now it really felt like the Ghost Ravager towered in front of her. "Well...since most of the others will be on stage at that point we talked about him getting involved trying to stop me. I in turn stop him from doing so, which earns me my suspension."

He cocks his head and looks up for a moment, thinking about the best way to sell this. "Since it's about making them hungry for more, how about I carry you into another room with the crew waiting outside. The boss comes rushing over and hears us through the door, busting in to stop whatever is happening."

"Think that could work?" he asks, ready to hear her input if the idea of faking something going on behind the door made her too uncomfortable. The crew meanwhile sets up their equipment, one guy holding the beefy camara on his shoulder with a harness as another puts together a long telecope arm to hold the furry bean recording the sound. They sure looked like they had this down.
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:58 pm

"Sounds like a plan," she punched him in the arm again, bouncing from foot to foot as she did to burn off the nerves before performing, "You arm good enough to carry me? Now do you want me limp or kicking and screaming?"

Turning her attention away from him for a moment she looked to see if the Boss was coming or ready. Glancing to the side, she examined the new crew again. She noticed a logo on the side of the camera, remembering it from somewhere online but not being able to place it.

"So... you guys filmed this sort of thing before?" she asked them.
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:17 pm

The punch had little effect other than him shaking his head. "I'll take most of your weight on my good arm so you don't have to worry about jostling about too much." he explained, jokishly adding "At least if you stop jabbing at it."

The boss was coming in the distance through the corridor stopping at almost every opportunity he had to be the control freak he was and chew out some poor crew member. That gave Krista enough time to get to know something about this new camara crew.

Most of them began chuckling when she asked her question, the larger camara man bringing his fist up to his mouth to stop it as the guy who seemed to organise them all broke out of it and smiled at her. "Yes. We've been filming this and that as a team for a couple of years now. We'll make sure to make your promotional footage look a lot better from now on."

Cayden seemed a bit suspicious towards him thanks to his tone, but couldn't put enough of his doubt together to ask a question before the boss came up behind them and layed his arms around his and Krista's shoulders. "Don't worry about them. They're professionals." he mused suspiciously, but again cut any questions off by saying. "Now let's get this thing rolling. Did you come up with a plan for what I should do?"
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:39 pm

Krista was about to ask a follow up question to the crew when the Boss barged his way in, snapping her attention back to him.

"Yeah we got an idea, Ravager's gonna carry me through the curtain like he just stormed off after breaking up Sphinx getting the belt." She started, trying to sound excited, "Then he's going to carry me over to that room, my spare costume is already in there so we can throw some bits out the door to make it look risque. You'll then come to striding up with some 'security' guys to bang on the door and save the day! Rav comes out and gets in your face and you can throw him out the building to show you're the Boss! Whaddya think?"
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:52 pm

"Sounds fantastic!" he replies cheerfully, letting them go to clap his hands and turn towards the others "You heard her. Everybody get ready and on your station!" he orders, everyone setting up to film them coming through the curtains.

Cayden lightly punches Krista's arm when she watches this unfold to get her attention. "We should probably get going as well." he whispers to her making his way through them with her. They are left completly alone at that entrace to the backstage area and Cayden takes a few deep sighlike breaths to get ready, swinging his arms out and shaking his hands. He wanted to be close to her and had been, but now simply playing such seemed to take a bigger toll on him.

"You ready guys? You should pick her up and then we'll give you the signal to come through." the directing crew member called out. Cayden turned to Krista and got bit lower, forming a sort of seat with his arms in front of him. "Your carriage is waiting my highness."
Tes

Postby exalted » Wed Jun 22, 2022 2:10 pm

Zorro dramatically staggered to the side a Cayden tapped her arm, over exaggerating and overselling the move.

"Owwwww.... violent much?" She protested, rubbing her arm comedically, "This is hostile work environment, I'm gonna tell HR"

With a skip and hop she headed through the first row of curtains into the purgatory between the stage and back, wrapped in the half light with Cayden again. She rolled her eyes as he squatted down to carry her like a bride crossing the threshold.

"Yeah, I was thinking more caveman over the shoulder than sleeping beauty," She quipped, posing with hand on hip before spring boarding up onto his good shoulder.

She squirmed around a bit until she was reasonably balanced on her stomach, her chest on his back while her legs dangled in front. Still seeing his nerves, she reached down and grabbed his hand, bringing it up to grab her leather clad ass.

"Just think, you're Hannibal crossing the alps with your Roman slave girl," she whispered before shouting, "Good in here"

Hearing somewhat shout action from the other side, she started to squirm and thrash, kicking her legs about at the knees and lightly thumping his back with her hands like she was throwing a tantrum

"Hey! No! Stop! Put me down! Stranger danger, stranger danger! Help! Stop!"
exalted

Postby Tes » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:42 pm

Cayden shook his head first at her diving, making a scene and then her insistance to be carried another way. When he stood up straight she saw the ground move even further away from her and felt his shoulder rising and falling a bit with his breathing as her stomach layed on it, though no signs of sinking down due to her weight, completly solid as he wrapped his arm around her waist like a pirate carrying his barrel of rum and held her in the position she shuffled into.

When she whispered the scenario to visualize to him and took his hand he finally got in his role, his hand laying where Zorro put it for a lingering moment until they got there call to action. The moment she began to fake resist the muscles holding her in place bulged against her skin, closing in on her like a snake suffocating it's prey, Ravagers hand squeezing her ass like it belonged to him.

And then they took off. He didn't budge, his gait just as solid as his shoulder despite her flailing. "Shut up!" he yelled as they passed through the curtains just in time to spank her ass hard for the camara waiting behind. "You wanna slap me?!" he barked, alluring to the way the ceremony was supposed to end, slapping her taut behind once more as payback for something that didn't even happen yet. "Ohh, I'll give you something worth slapping me for."

As he turned into the corridor she saw the lens of the camara smoothly turn to follow their motion, focused on Zorro as she was carried to door to their right with no way to escape, vanishing from their view and left alone with the savage.
Tes

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games