The Artemis Protocol [LazyKitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Artemis Protocol [LazyKitsune]

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:56 pm

For a moment there was a look of terror on the Field Marshal's face when she saw Warren bring out the collars.. her life flashing before her eyes as she remembered a point in her middle of her training.. Cold feet and disobedience earned her one of her own.. and it was never removed, not until the day she was picked for Field Marshal for the Artemis Protocol. But much to her surprise she wasnt given one.. maybe Warren considered her obedient enough.. for now. This only made her want to redouble her efforts.

"Right away sir~" Julianne says with a breathy tone of voice, still trying to regain some semblance of her composure when she seats herself on her ankles like the good bitch she was trained to be. Keeping Warren's cock hard was an easy task for Juli as well, she knew exactly where to strike to get the most out of the man. Her hand coming up to fondle his balls, gently rolling them around as she felt a years worth of cum had been stored, barely been let out until now..

Her tongue slobbered against the underside of his dick, lashing out against the meaty vein that ran underneath the length, teasing it and him with the tip of her tongue as moved to slowly upward. Her hand rest over the top as she rose a few inches from her seated position to kiss the crown of his dick, letting it throb against her face before she wrapped her lips around the tip and began to earnestly bob her head. Keeping him hard, but having a little fun of her own reveling in this act she knew she enjoyed too much.

Julianne Will: 10

Juli watched as Haruka approached her and assumed a similar seated position. One that was maybe more familiar to herself and Haruka, but one that now represented their submission to the situation and to Warren. "Its okay Haruka, any doubts you might have.. its for the greater good, just go along with it and.. you'll have more fun." Julianne whispers to the japanese woman, giving her a wink before turning back to Warren, whose cock glistened with her saliva then turning her eyes over to Josephine who was getting ready to fight.

She briefly wondered how long to set the match for, but she figured it should be a fair match and she set it for 12 minutes, a standard boxing match. "Alright, in 3.. 2.. 1. go! 12 minutes on the clock!" Julianne announced as the sparring match started in earnest.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:24 pm

Though out of all the girls, Josephine seems the best match to at least last 12 minutes against Warren, the sparring match was astonishingly one-sided. Though Josephine's capabilities might have floored every single one of the other recruits, and likely you yourself if you were in the ring with her, up against Warren she was pinned to the mat in moments, having her top stripped off of her roughly. She managed to wriggle free before any more of her clothing was lost, but a pattern was established in their back and forth. She'd try to get a grip on him, he'd counter, pin her down and tear off her clothes.

She was lasting longer than the other match going on, however. The two more diminutive girls were pulling at each others clothes and scrapping to get the upper hand, going back and forth a lot. By fondling her exposed chest, Becky was able to throw Alice off balance long enough to yank her shorts off. Alice's better physical condition helped her turn the tabled, ripping off Becky's top. Becky's bra proved harder to remove however, seemingly giving the advantage to Becky as all she had to tear off where a pair of increasingly dampening panties. Ultimately to secure the win, Alice had to pin Becky under her and play dirty. She slipped a hand between Becky's legs and started playing with her exposed pussy, rolling her thumb across her clit and dipping two fingers down to the second knuckle between her folds.

Becky cried out, her hips twitching against Alice's touch. This caught Josephine's attention who turned wide eyed to watch the match behind her. "Sis!" she cried out, drawing attention to the similarities in their looks to you. This distraction proved to be Josephine's downfall as she was pinned beneath Warren moments later, the last of her underwear torn away and a mighty hand smacking against her rear to signal the end of the match.

As the younger sister cried out from her fingering, the older sister braced herself for a much thicker penetration. Warren grabbed Josephine by the neck as he angled her towards his audience. You watched as he forced his cock into her, and she cries out as he starts to fuck her as relentlessly as he did you. "Seems you and your sister are a pair of bitches today, huh Josephine?" Josephine can't form words, the only sound left Warren's thighs and balls clapping against Josephine's backside as she's fucked by the much older man.

Alice lifts Becky's bra in the air with a cry of triumph. "Good girl, Alice." Warren grunts out. "You're free to play with these pets as much as you want to, or come over and watch the demonstration. Remember, one slip up and this'll be you beneath me."

With little option, Becky puts her collar on and walks over to sit beside you and Haruka, assuming the proper position, and watches her sister get fucked. Alice joins the three of you. Though she isn't collared, she still sits like the rest of you, subconsciously still trying to fit in with the group.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:43 pm

Juli has one eye on the stop watch and another on the match between Warren and Josephine. If she didnt know it Josephine at least had some sort of martial arts experience, attempting her own grapples though they were much more ineffective than Warren who easily breaks out of them and then counters almost immediately to end the match quickly. Watching as the strongest woman in the woman gets stripped down to reveal that sexy chiseled form beneath.

When Becky cries out for her sister, Julianne's eyes go wide towards Josephine.. she hadnt.. mean to do that to the woman.. but maybe she had subconsciously remembered they were sisters from the dossier.. Now the two were going to suffer a similar fate.. It only turned the field marshal on even more.

Julianne will:17

Seeing these women crumple beneath Warren, his orders.. and his cock.. That first clap of Warren's thighs against Josephine's was music to the woman's ears, but she knew she shouldnt act out of turn.. it took much of her willpower to not slide her hands between her legs and start playing with herself as she saw Josephine get raped by their superior, and that slow turn to see how Josephine was starting to enjoy it as well.

But as the four of them sat there it occurred to Julianne this could be a moment of teaching. After all they were specially selected.

Julianne Deception: 16

"Dont worry girls.. i know none of you have military experience.. but this is just how it is. They might have told you something else, but behind the scenes this is how we were trained." Julianne smiles as she weaves a convincing enough tale about her time in boot camp, the drill sargeants, comments, the other men and women in her unit describing a fanciful tale about how the women were used for relief after PT, telling the three recruits that they should be lucky its only Warren, and that he was a good Sargeant for teaching it to them straight that this was how it was always meant to be. "The other recruits will need to understand this too, Warren is your commanding officer and superior, as long as you're recruits you're his." She caps off turning back to see how Warren's progress on Josephine was going.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:41 pm

Becky and Alice nod along to your words as they watch their fellow recruit getting fucked by their instructor, taking your words to heart and putting their trust in you. Haruka, however, doesn't seem totally convinced. She hangs her head in shame, her fingers curling into fists as she tries to ignore the dampness between her legs. Something about seeing both her respected leader and another recruit getting pinned down and fucked before her eyes was awakening something in her, yet she couldn't shake the feeling that this was wrong.

Josephine kept struggling for a while, certainly longer than you did, but by now her arms and legs gave out and she slumped against the ground as she was fucked into the floor. She couldn't physically resist Warren, and with you watching with Warren's cum still dripping fresh from your pussy she knew she had no one she could turn to. So instead she endured, biting back her moans as she ignored the humiliation, the pain and the pleasure that all swelled within her. No doubt she would harness those feelings later to try and make sure she was never weak enough for this to happen to her again. For now though she was a cock sleeve, a trophy for the victor of their match, getting pounded away by his thick cock into her pussy.

In the height of their fucking, Warren reaches over and grabs Josephine's collar from the floor. He wraps it around her neck, chocking her lightly as his thrusts reach their crescendo. The collar is secured in place as he pumps her full, paying little care to the risks of knocking up the recruit. A grumbled "Jackass..." escapes Josephine's lips as she tries to hide the orgasm she herself was coming down from. This earns her a swat on her rear and a scolding from Warren.

"You and your sister are mine to do with as I please now, you hear me? And you'll both stay that way until your learn some proper respect and start performing better." he points to Becky and then points to his feet. "Here."

Becky goes wide eyes, but, having taking your words to heart, starts to crawl over towards Warren like a good pet. "Yes sir."

Warren smirks. "Ada girl. See, Josephine, your sister knows her place." He walks up to Becky, rubbing his cock - still wet from Josephine's juices and dripping cum - against her cheek and nose. "But Becky, that's not quite what pets say. Are you a smart enough girl to figure out how pets talk?"

Becky pauses, frowning, before she nods, trying to ignore the cock in her face. "Ruff..." she says, waiting to see his reaction. He pats her hair and she nods happily. "Ruff, ruff."

"Ada girl, Becky." he says, then roughly grips a ponytail in each hand. "Now here's a treat for you." Still coating in her sister's taste, Warren's cock is plunged into Becky's mouth, gagging the next few ruffs that were going to come out of her mouth and making the girl gag as she's face fucked in front of the rest of you. "Field Marshal, want to give her or any of the other girls any pointers?" Warren asks as he enjoys his latest hole.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:52 pm

This display of dominance was all too familiar for Julianne as she watches Josephine's hips getting clapped by Warren's, that look on Josephine's face was about right for how Juli felt about herself during those early days.. But she couldnt resist the dampness that grew between her legs at the thought of her recruits being trained so thoroughly.

Once he was done with Josephine he called upon Becky, obviously to humiliate the sisters as a singular unit, but there was a slight pang of jealousy. "O-oh.. Becky be sure to breathe through your nose.." She offered as some sort of empty advise to ensure Warren was better able to extract fun from his new bitches.

She then looked to her recruits, Alice and Haruka and saw how the defiance in the Japanese woman's face. "Its okay Haruka, you might not like it, you might think its wrong, but we have to protect our men, and if they need to blow off some steam.. it does hurt to let them have their bit of fun right?" Julianne slides against the woman whispering into her ear.

"But i know you're having more fun with something else, you dont need to be the one getting fucked, if other girls understand their place you can still have your fun." She says practically blowing into her ear, making it perk up with heat.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:03 pm

Fucked too heavily to stand, Josephine can barely push herself off the ground enough to watch her sister open her throat up to please the man that just raped her. She knows there's nothing she can do and she slumps back down with a defeated sigh as Becky gags and does her best to follow your instructions so Warren can get off with her lips.

Haruka gasps as you press against her, her cheeks flushing as you blow against her ear. Her lips quiver as she feels your breasts press against her arm. She turns to face you, her own chest just lightly grazing against your own as she leans in to whisper, not wanting to seem like she's defying Warren with her words. "But... shouldn't we be focused on protecting the men, fighting the aliens. Why do we have to learn to do this? Why do we have to be treated like this? Don't we deserve more respect?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:12 pm

A light gasp escaped Juli's lips as she felt her sensitive breasts press up against her recruit's arm, doing what she could to resist cupping the woman's breasts. She briefly turns to look at Josephine and Becky before turning back to Haruka. "Look over there, those two, they joined the field corps because they wanted to go topside to protect men and fight the aliens, but this is the reality. If you fight, and lose? You dont deserve respect. You earn it by being a good little slut. And following a man's orders. Becky lost, Josephine lost, you disobeyed orders, only Alice didnt lose but she knows better than to try anything." There was a slight edge to Julianne's voice as she tried to now whittle down Haruka's resistance, the recruit was stronger willed than initial psyche evaluations determined, but Julianne knew better.

"And as your field marshal i can tell you, i've lost plenty, but im here because i know how to follow orders." Julianne caps off. "Now you crawl over there and beg Warren to rape you for disobeying his orders, or are you going to disobey mine."
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:24 pm

Haruka was shocked by your shift, the authorative and stern air around you as you gave her such a clear order shaking her resolve. You feel her nipples stiffen against yours and for a moment it looks like she was about to kiss you when her lips part in a quiet gasp at your words. In a strange way you reminded her of her mother, beyond just the kinship of sharing a common ethnicity in a multinational organisation that seemed quite American dominated. This subconscious associated helped tip the balance and push her to submitting not just to Warren but also to you.

In the midst of Warren face fucking Becky, the gruff man looks in surprise to see Haruka crawling over towards him and kneeling beside the brunette. "Please sir..." she says, before pausing, remembering how Becky had to talk. She gulps down and then raises one hand, mimicking a paw. "Nya!" she meows, "Nyaa~" she turns over and presses her chest to the ground, raising her still red rear and dripping pussy up for Warren's inspection.

Warren chuckles, holding Becky's head pressed against his crotch as he starts to bust a nut in her mouth. He pulls out, spraying two more pumps of his spunk across her face and tits before smacking her to the side with his dick. She swallows and "ruffs" weakly, rolling over like a good bitch. Warren turns his attention to Haruka and gives her ass a quick smack.

"That's the spirit Haruka, but you didn't need to beg. I was going to fuck you anyway. I was just saving you for last because I wanted to take you and the Field Marshal at the same time. I suspect her quarters are probably the most comfortable out of all the officers so I wanted to try them out tonight, and I figured I'd lend you the opportunity to try out an officers bed for a night. How's that sound, Haruka? What about you, Marshal? Like the idea?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:36 pm

There was certainly a tingle running up the spine of the Field Marshal as she sat on her ankles. Watching these lovely, even brave women get completely defiled by one of her officers, the man wasnt even a commissioned one, just a lowly upstart vet who was possibly past his prime and taught at boot camp because he had nothing better to do. Now look at him.. She shivered. Partially she knew she was spreading the teachings of her superiors onto her recruits, she was taking some of the heat off of herself as well..

Julianne will: 17

Thats why she had a look of surprise on her face at Warren's suggestion. She gulped. She knew if Warren had access to her quarters.. he'd never leave.. she'd never get to rest.. this time fear dominated her senses as she opened her mouth. Looking down at her shirt and how the buttons were torn apart by Warren's earlier demonstration..

"I.. i dont think thats wise Sergeant Major, Im not exactly dressed to a walk back to my quarters, and I need to be up tomorrow early to give a briefing to both Fury and Izanami before their missions." Julianne give it to him straight. "Enjoy the recruits as much as youd like, but i.. have matters around the base that needs attending to." Hopefully this token resistance would get him to back off, while he was distracted by the other women. But she could only hope Warren would force the issue, or try to force his cock into her again... she'd almost certainly lose if he did.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:54 pm

You feel the disapproving look Warren gives you as he takes a few steps towards you, click his fingers at Haruka to make her crawl over behind him. "Come now, Julianne, what kind of follow through is that? Leaving this poor girl without your company tonight, when your guidance has already been so helpful?" she pats Haruka on the head and cups your chin, directing you to look at her. "Don't you think the two of you would look just perfect together, side by side tonight? I certainly think so."

"Besides," he continues, turning your chin to face him, or more accurately his still cock, fresh from fucking the two sisters. "I'm sure we can make it look like those buttons are simply... undone. Whose in a position to question the Field Marshal feeling like she needs to button down on a hot and stressful day saving the world?" He looks around to all the girls, arms stretched and eyes wide in an almost patronising encouragement of pondering his question. "Certainly not anyone here, and I doubt anyone in the base would either. But if you're so concerned, I have some spare fatigues in my duffle. It won't look as nice on you as your outfit, but it'll do the job."

Then, unexpectedly, he reaches down and pulls you to his feet and against his chest. He reaches around, cupping your ass as he leans down to whisper in your ear. "Come on now, Juli. You and I both know you've been wanting me to push my way into your bed since the day we met. Well, todays your lucky day. And if you play nice, tomorrow will be too." Before you have a chance to respond, he then kisses you, his tongue working its way into your mouth as he holds you in his arms, forcing a deep and rough kiss onto you.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:19 pm

Fear and hesitation were all that was written across the Field Marshal's face as she sat there, watching and slowly craning her neck upward as Warren approached, only for his hand to come down on her face. Cupping her chin forcing her to look at the woman she ordered to be raped not a moment ago.. Now Warren was forcing the issue and Julianne could feel her resistance already waning.

Eye to eye with his dick she couldnt help but gulp, she knew she was being a horrid influence on these women. She wanted to blame her training, curl away.. after everything she had been put through.. it was starting to be evident.. that there was no freedom to be found here at the top of the pile, no it only meant she was going to be the first to get fucked.. Warren's words just went through one ear and out the other as she needed, but the moment of truth came when she was forced onto her feet.

Her stance was wobbly and weak and she practically fell into Warren's arms as he groped her and she moaned like a well trained bitch. "Warren wai-" Was all she could manage when his mouth claimed hers and his tongue wrestled for dominance into her mouth...

Julianne Will: 5

This was all it took to seal the deal, she didnt even need his cock, Julianne closed her eyes and accepted submission, at least for now.. Because after a short and hurried walk back to her private quarters...

She was screaming her lungs out about how good her Sergeants cock felt inside of her cunt. Naked save for a new collar fashioned around her neck Julianne was laying on her back, her plush body contrasted by Haruka's admittedly more toned form atop of her own. Both of their shaven pussies on display for Warren as the two Japanese women interlocked their fingers. Though this bracing hardly did much for Julianne as she continued to scream, her voice getting hoarse as she was fucked into the plush king sized bed, her sheets damp with her own juices, Haruka hadnt even had a chance at Warren's cock because of how tightly the Field Marshal clamped against the Sergeant Major. All she knew now was bliss and that her collar was going to need a tag with her name on it.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:34 pm

For the next hour the only times your cries weren't filling the room was when Haruka's lips pressed against your own, claiming more intimacy and kinship with you then she likely ever expected she would. Sweat coated, your tits mashed together as your bodies slid across each other, shaken by Warren's relentless, bed rattling thrusts. Even when Warren pumped his second helping of his cum into your pussy for that day, you knew the night was far from over. He had two beautiful women at his disposal and was going to indulge to his heart's content.

Soon it was Haruka's turn to scream in pleasure until she lost her voice. You watched her eyes roll back into her head as she's fucked on top of you, her tongue hanging out as she drools from the sensation. Her saliva drips down across your face and even into your open mouth as you gasp for your breath. "Fuck," Warren grunts, his balls slapping away, hitting both your and Haruka's thighs at this angle. "I think I'm going to have to keep you both even after all this Artemis Protocol stuff is done. You make a really fine pair of pussies, that's for sure. How are my girls enjoying sharing?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:52 pm

Julianne was much to fuck drunk to refuse a kiss from Haruka, her mind slipping more and more into that blissful and pleasant daze she remembered the last few days before was sent off to lead the Artemis Protocol. Finally coming to grips with being an obedient pet, only to be given freedom.. Now she able to enjoy not thinking, not worrying. All she had to do was please the man in control of the situation.

Julianne freed her hands from Haruka's for a moment to wrap around the recruit's neck. Pulling the woman in for a deeper kiss than the ones before. Breaking it with a saliva trail as Warren spoke up. "Mmm~ Its wonderful Sir, Haruka's a good little bitch-in-training huh?" Julianne giggles a bit as she shakes her hips, the load Warren had dumped into her having since leaked out onto the fine duvet. "But i think Haruka's turn is up, my pussy's feeling a bit lonely without your cock Sir." Her hands shifted so she could spread her lips for Warren hoping to entice him enough to shove that bitch breaker back into her.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:26 pm

Warren chuckles and swats the side of your thigh. "Easy there, slut. You'll get to go again once Haruka here gets a hot load of my cum pumped into her tight pussy." He presses over the two of you, pushing Haruka's body more closely against yours as he sandwiches the girl between the two of you. You hear her moaning against your ear as Warren fucks some proper obedience into her, all the uncertainty and back talk from before having been pushed out of the way to make room for submission to Warren's cock. She trails kisses along your neck and nips at your ear and in the height of her pleasure she moans out, forgetting English for a few moments as she speaks in Japanese, announcing her third orgasm since Warren stuck his cock in her and thanking you for helping her accept her rightful place.

Eventually Warren pumps hot loads into Haruka, pulling out with a few more strings of cum left to spray across both of your naked bodies, marking his conquests with his seed. He gives your ass and Haruka's ass a squeeze with each hand as he lets out a satisfied sigh. "I know you're aching for my cock again, Juli, but I've been pumping loads into sluts nonstop since our sparring demonstration. I've got more in me, but you're both going to have to earn them." He pushes the two of you apart so he can claim the middle of the bed, lying on his back as he taps the base of his semi erect cock. "I think the two of you working together to make me feel good while I rest could help get me ready to fuck the both of you over and over again throughout the night. So get to work, sluts."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:17 am

Julianne spoke back in Japanese, reassuring the newly minted slut that everything was going to be okay as long as she accepted dick as her superior. A line of reasoning that might come back to haunt the Field Marshal, but one she was willing to look past given the circumstances and the fact that she had been utterly beaten down by cock as well. But truly it was one she had come to enjoy maybe a bit too much. Warren wasnt lying when he correctly deduced that she had desired for him to push into her quarters, but with the door figuratively wide open now, she no longer needed to fear, only spread her legs.

She gasped as she felt Warren's cum splatter against her thighs, causing her to shudder with delight as she was peeled away from Haruka and Warren shifted to between both women, taking each under his wing and gripping onto their asses. "Mmm, of course~ Cant expect you to do all the work now sir, Haruka you heard him, lets get to work" a warble of weakness in her voice as she turned herself over lifting her legs slightly and shifting one of Warren's hands to between her legs while she presses her cheek against Warren's hardening cock, stroking it with her delicate fingers as she lays kisses along the length. She waited for Haruka to join in cleaning their superior's cock before proceeding with her tongue and wrapping her lips around the half of the cock she had access to.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:50 pm

Haruka watches carefully first, as if studying your actions meticulously. She was nearing the end of a rigorous training program, after all, she had the skills needed to assess alien threats and now it seems she's found a way to use them to great effect in the bedroom. Once she had figured out a few key parts to your technique, she joins to, claiming the other side of Warren's cock with her lips and putting what she observed into action. There was plenty of cock for the two of you to share, his thick shaft standing proud between the two of you as you lick up each other's juices from his length. Haruka gently massages Warren's balls with one hand as her other joins yours in jerkin him off. His musk makes you both feel light headed as your tongues work his length, rubbing against each other, your lips occasionally meeting whenever you both work your way to his tip.

Warren props his back up against the headboard of your bed as he milks watching the two of you worshiping his cock with a smug smile on his face. He has a hand on each of you, toying with both your asses. You feel him pinch and grope and smack your rear, his fingers sometimes rewarding you for your efforts on his cock by dipping further between your legs to tease your needy pussy, which only grows needier and wetter the longer this delicious slab of man meat rested against your face.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:03 pm

Julianne's moans were free flowing at this point, even maybe a little played up for the Sargeant. She felt herself wanting to hog his cock for herself, occasionally fighting with Haruka for prime spots to please the shaft her lips and tongue her happily occupied with. Of course she was also having quite a bit of fun having her ass played with as well. Feeling his rough hands digging into the soft cream colored flesh that was happily within arms reach. Swaying from left to right as he groped away only for her to give out a sharp intake of air when she felt his fingers against the clit and sopping wet cunt.

"S-stop teasing already, I think we've cleaned enough right?" Julianne says with a hint of protest in her voice as her eyes dart up to meet Warren's smug gaze, though she hardly impedes her work on his cock. "If you dont do something soon, i might need to order you to fuck me Sargeant Major." She says with a chuckle just before she runs her tongue along the underside of his cock, her words a deliberate taunt to get him to rough her up some more.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:15 pm

And rough you up he does, with one solid smack to your ass and then another to your face before he grips your hair and grinds your face against his cock. "You may be the boss outside this room, Ma'am, but when in bed with me I'm in charge. Don't forget that. Now if you try to tell me what to do or how to fuck my sluts again, I'll be giving Haruka the first pounding until you learn how to behave. Now, let me know you understand by responding like the pet you are."

He punctuates his point by thumbing at the collar around your neck before his hand returns to the back of your head. He shoves your face against his balls while his other hand wraps around the back of Haruka's neck. You hear her starting to gag as he presses his cock into her mouth and down his throat, deepthroating the recruit while you are set to service his balls and show him your obedience in hopes of earning back the right to get pounded and filled with his cock.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:26 pm

The slap to the ass was expected, the slap to the face caught her off guard as her eyes went wide, but she soon diverted them away in a show of deference. She whimpered like the pleading bitch in heat she was. "R-ruff.. arf" Was all she could muster before she felt her collar get tugged and she was up against his balls. That musk was beginning to drive her insane, burning into her memory as she lapped at them like her life depended on it.

Hearing Haruka gagging sparked a strange intense jealously within the Marshal but she continued service his balls as best she could, sucking on them and lapping at them with her tongue as she was forced to listen to the recruit enjoy the pleasures of her new Owner's cock.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:50 pm

Warren lets the jealousy gets to you for a few moments, but once he feels like you've learned your lesson, he pulls Haruka off of his cock. "Good girls. Alright, I think you've learned to be a loyal bitch, isn't that right?" He taps his cock against your forehead, before gesturing you to sit up properly. "Time for you to do what you're best at again and take my cock. This time I want to see you bounce up and down, so get on and fuck yourself on my dick." he gives his order and shakes his cock impatiently. He then snaps his fingers and points at Haruka. "You, get over her and give me a proper kiss. You've been giving me back talk too all day, so I think we give you some practice treating me the way you ought to be."

Haruka nods and crawls to his side, giving Warren a deep kiss, letting him press his tongue into her mouth and explore as much as he wishes too. She wraps her arms around him, pressing her tits against his chest as his hands start to toy with her body, all the while he waits for you to get started bouncing on his cock.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games