The Artemis Protocol [LazyKitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Artemis Protocol [LazyKitsune]

Postby Lorielle » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:45 pm

Julianne just nods at the recruits words, obviously trying her best to be diplomatic and not get yelled at by Warren, but Julianne knew better that diplomacy wouldnt work on a man like Warren.. no.. he needed submission She rubbed her legs together at the thought, seeing the man put his hand on the young blonde's head, she knew what was coming.

But even as it happened in the blink of an eye the Marshal still couldnt believe her eyes, her mouth agape and the fact it was in public. Not some backroom, not some office, no right here in front of all of the other trainees.. Seeing her fatigues get ripped off, then her sports bra. Those perky breasts bouncing up and down. She gulped.

When Warren turned the recruit back to her, she was left stunned for a moment, in these moments she normally wouldnt be allowed to speak. "Ahem.. recruit, when you run dont cover your breasts, it'll ruin your form." Is all Julianne could muster, she couldnt bring herself to be soft in front of her drill sergeeant, no unified command was more important than one soldier's comfort. Once she accepted the woman's apology Julianne simply nodded, letting the blonde run off before turning to Warren.

"I didnt think the enhanced hazing was going to begin now, but.. continue on Warren, i expect results, and so far im pleased by them. Is there anything else you wanted to discuss, about the recruits or the prisoners?"
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:55 pm

"Yes Ma'am. I'm very sorry Ma'am." she says, lowering her head before puffing out her cheeks as she turns to start running, her face burning red with shame. The other recruits look on in shock, before quickly picking up the pace themselves to avoid a similar fate.

"Of course, I'm not about to wait around, time is too valuable to waste right now." Warren says, blowing some smoke in your face as he turns to talk to you. "Yeah, yeah a couple of things actually. If we want to put those prisoners to work we might want to motivate them a bit better. I'm not saying we go soft on them, they were hostiles after all. But maybe it'll get them more comfortable with the situation if their allowed to take their lunch breaks out here in the fresh air. I'll keep them from touching any the girls. As for the recruits, I was hoping you'd stick around a bit more. I have a feeling they'll swallow the hazing better with you here so they know this comes from the top. If you help me keep an eye out on any slackers so I can punish them properly that'll be a big help in getting this lot in working shape."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:04 am

Juli nodded to the suggestion about the prisoners. "Well they've only just arrived, we need to properly debrief them first, and place them under guard for a little while. After that... i dont see why not. They'll be your responsiblity then Sargeant Major. As for.." Juli looks over at the other recruits, about 12 in total, three more squads in the making.

Julianne Will: 2

"Well.. this is your area of expertise, it makes sense to help them understand that warfare is brutal and the consequences for failure will be dangerous.." She says as she turns back to Warren, only now she realized that she was maybe a head smaller than him, she gulped again. "I just.. need to point them out correct?" Julianne asked for clear instructions, giving Warren the go ahead to order her around, the thumping in her chest growing louder. She thought she should maybe reign the man in.. but as she looked over to one of the girls. Pointing them out for Warren, she felt a surge of submission course through her yet again.

"That one.. Sir, she's falling behind her squad" She said timidly
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:15 am

"Point them out, back me up. Maybe a few other things if you're up for it. Whatever we need to do to get the message across, it takes a lot to make these girls into the heroes we need them to be." he says, before turning to see the one you pointed at. "Ah, damn shame. She's been doing so well too. Well, I can't go picking favourites. Hey! Haruka, get over here!" he waves his cigar in the air, calling over the girl you had spotted. She seemed confused as she came over, and understandably worried given what she had just seen happen to her fellow recruit.

"Haruka, do you know why I called you over here?" he asks, calmly.

She shakes her head, looking between the two of you.

"You were falling behind, Haruka. A squad is only as strong as its weakest member. You saw what I just did to Alice, didn't you? Why do you think you get to have more special treatment then your comrades?"

Haruka starts frantically shaking her head. "I... I don't sir. I didn't mean to... I was only a step behind."

Warren tuts, shaking his head. "Talking back to a superior officer. That's worse than I expected from you, Haruka. That's no way for a good soldier to be running her mouth. What do you think, Marshal?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:23 am

The Marshal simply nodded back to what Warren had said, following his lead on this as she pointed out the one woman. Haruka, another one of her countrywomen. She tensed up for a moment however when she listened to how Warren was now dressing her down, baiting her into talking back, a rookie mistake, but one they should be expected to make without any military experience.

"Its not, Haruka, the chain of command is important, when you're out in the field you have to trust in your commanding officers, we wont be there to hold your hand out there. You have to.. obey the command of your superiors if you're to be an effective fighter. If he says run, you run, if he says jump you do so. Falling behind even a step is disobeying your Superior. Refusal of command should only come at the most ethically devoid actions, but the Sergeant Major is here to train you and your comrades to be hardened warriors. And i expect you to follow his orders without question. Is that understood recruit? Warren you have my permission to reprimand her as you see fit." Julianne looked to Warren to see his next move, wondering how far he'll take charge in this situation.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:42 am

Warren paces around Haruka, looking her up and down. Eventually he comes to a stop right in front of her face, blowing smoke out of his mouth. "Pull your pants down." he says, eyes narrowing.

"Wh-what?" Haruka asks, face going pale.

"You heard me." he growls, voice rising. "Not just the pants. I want your bottom bare to the world. Then bend over and stay put. Its a simple order. Perhaps the simplest order you'll ever be given. If you can't do it, I'll have to give you a much harsher order, and if you can't do that one then we'll have no choice but to kick you out. We can't have any faulty links in the chain of command. You heard the Marshal."

She stands there timidly for a few seconds, before doing what she's told, stripping off her pants and underwear, leaving her naked from the waist down. He gives her rear a heavy swat and then a grope. Pulling on her cheeks like that also briefly pulls open her pussy lips, exposing them to everyone's gaze. "I want to see this firm ass leading the way next time you run the track, not falling behind." he says, giving another swat. He places a hand on her back and pushes her over, helping her get into a position where she was bent over and had her palms on the ground. "Hold like this. Your discipline is just beginning."

He then steps away from her and yells out to the track. "Alright, everyone pull up! We've got a rookie who thinks she's too good for the chain of command. And if one of you fails, you all get dragged down with her. So its up to you as much as it is me to keep each other in line. I want you all to line up and give Haruka hear five hard swats to her rear. If I don't think you hit her hard enough I'll be sending you to the back of the line to go again, understood?"

He then turns to you with a smirk. "Marshal, why don't you give the girls a little demonstration of how to discipline their comrade?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:56 am

60... 60 hard smacks all because she was the first one Julianne happened to notice a step out of line. The Marshal gulped. She knew she had just unleashed a beast, prowling around sheep and the shepherd of this flock was standing by.. no. Worse, She was corralling the sheep towards the wolf to save her own skin. She turned to each of the recruits, they were no doubt mortified by the display, Julianne herself was as well, all of her.. training was done in private.

"Ladies, i know this is difficult, but its for the good of humanity, these are extreme times, and extreme measures must be taken. The Segeant Major here is only doing what is necessary for the survival of mankind. Understood?! " Julianne raised her voice for the first time today, hoping to inspire them to do their duty and to follow Warren's orders.

Command roll: 13

Of course this would be meaningless unless she followed by example, stepping around and taking a knee Julianne raised her left hand and brought down the first blow for all of them to hear, a loud *crack* reverberates throughout the gym as the second, third, fourth, then fifth one comes come down. Juli's white glove feeling tighter as she looked at the reddened cheeks of Haruka's ass.

Juli Physical: 13

She looked up to Warren to confirm she had smacked the recruit hard enough before taking his side by her again. Watching each woman in turn unleash their wrath on the poor recruit. All the while Julianne could feel her stomach tightening and her own juices began to run down her leg, soaking her panties and dampening her stockings. "Warren that one." Julianne pointed out a woman she thought went too soft on the final hit

The pleasure rushing to her head as she stood next to Warren as he barked at the women, slowly whittling down the line of women who needed to punish Haruka. She was starting to feel dizzy as her plush hip bumped into Warren's softly and she continued to press her hip into his side without thinking about it, crooking her stance to thrust out her chest somewhat and letting him catch a glimpse of the Marshal biting her lip.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:09 am

Emboldened by how much you had been rolling over for him so far, Warren doesn't even yell and just grabs the girl you point out by her hair and pulls her out of the line. "Given I was very clear with my instructions, I'll assume you just don't know how hard a smack to the ass should be. Let me show you." He yanks down her panties and begins to spank her rougher than he did Haruka, one hand still gripping her hair to keep her still. She's left in a daze when he lets her go and is far less reserved with her smacks against Haruka's rear once she takes her turn again.

Warren notices you out of the corner of his eye and a hand reaches behind your back to grab at your ass through your clothes, giving it a squeeze. The rookies won't have noticed, given how the two of you are standing, but anyone walking behind the two of you would pick up on it with just a glance in your direction. "I have to say I'm disappointed in you lot. I thought you would respond better to the example I made out of Alice and things wouldn't have to go this far. We're done with track for the day. Take five and then meet me for sparring practice. Clearly I need to give you a proper demonstration so you can all understand the importance of why this training has to be tough. Dismissed."

He turns to you, leaning in, cupping your chin to force you to look him right in the eyes. "Sparring takes place indoors. I have a private section for training recruits. I want you there for my demonstration. Understood, Marshal?"

He turns to bark at Haruka. "Hey, who said you could put your clothes back on? You've got to let everyone see that red ass of yours until lessons are learned."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:17 am

"Ah~" Julianne lets out a soft moan when she feels Warren's hand cupping her ass through her pencil skirt. It was starting to take her back to before she was a field marshal and just a lowly lieutenant.. Seeing these women carry out his orders, not living up to Warren's expectations. He knew what he was doing. And he was doing it well. Julianne did her best to not betray anything to the recruits, but she was definitely leaning back into his hand when he suddenly turns her face up to him.

Julianne Will: 9

"U-Understood. Sir Lead the way." She says her tone soft and submissive, just the way she knew men like him enjoyed she turned as she gave one last look towards Haruka, but didnt meet the recruits gaze instead turning away as she waited for Warren to give the order for them to start moving over to the sparring fields. Was.. this demonstration going to include her? Or was this a private demonstration first.. She didnt know, but she knew she was excited for it nonetheless.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:26 am

Once everyone had rested and gathered for the sparring session, Warren had the girls line up before him and you stand beside him. It was a little odd to see one girl topless and two without panties on in the line up, showing off Haruka's clean shaven pussy and the brunette's bush side by side, but by now the girls had learned better than to comment or try to hide their bodies. Warren looks them all up and down, letting out a disapproving "hmmph" as he does so.

"None of you understand the importance of your training. We're dealing with a threat beyond human warfare, and we have to manage with just female combatants. You need to understand how much weaker, how much more inferior you are than a male combatant. Standing beside me is Field Marshal Julianne Yoshikawa. Your superior and the greatest of all of you. She was handpicked for the position as the leader of the Artemis Protocol. So keep that in mind, rookies, because anything she can't do, you won't be able to either."

With that he grabs you from behind and holds you against him with a vicelike grip. "Even a women as talented as her is helpless against a man's strength. Powerless. And if you let a man get a hold of you, there's not anything he can't do to you." His hands start to run across your body, groping you through your uniform. He begins to grip the fabric tighter, intent on tearing it as you hear your top start to rip open.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:39 am

Julianne stood there stock still at attention for Warren as the demonstration got started. Hearing him give his chauvinistic speech about the inferiority of women, how these women were destined to lose again a man.. And she couldnt do anything to disagree. She continued to stand there until Warren went behind her and grabbed her from behind her. She felt her heart thump, she should say something.. do something. She should fight back against them. She can endure words, but she was a woman of action. She was going to show him that she wasnt going to give up without a fight...

Julianne Phys vs Warren Phys: 7 vs 16
Only for her shirt to end up torn open within seconds, in a choke hold as she's even unable to pull his arm away from her neck, her years of combat training meant nothing as he lifted her off of the ground, her tits bounching lewdly out of the lace bra she had chosen to wore. Luckily she was in a simple dress shirt instead of her ceremonial gear, but she was rapidly tapping against his arm, feeling her lust well up even more as she was shown her place for even thinking of resisting Warren.. "Ser-sergeant.. i give, i give.." She says weakly, but he was going to make an example of her.. her struggles were entirely futile..
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:48 am

His hand grip your tits, squeezing and toying with them roughly. "With weaknesses like these, how can you ever expect to be as good fighters as men." he taunts loud enough for the rookies to here. He pinches your nipples, tugging as them, before releasing them and giving them a couple of smacks as they shake. He then snakes a hand down between your legs, lifting up your pencil skirt before he hooks a thumb under your panties and tears them clean off. "There's no mercy in surrendering in the war we're training for, only submission." His fingers press against your clit, before sliding down to rub at the entrance to your pussy. He grins widely. "She's so fucking wet... take a look for yourselves. Of course she is. This is a woman's rightful place. Its only natural she feels good right now."

Roughly, he shoves you onto the floor and you hear his belt drop to the ground beside you moments later. His fingers find your hair and grip tightly, pulling you onto all fours as his other hand smacks your rear. "Watch and learn, girls, why you need me to train you properly. If any of you are virgins, better you lose it as a a penalty against me then when an alien abducts you in the field." Theres no further ceremony or teasing, just an overwhelming force as his cock pushes into your dripping pussy and he begins to rape you in front of your latest batch of recruits.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:58 am

Small squeals mixed with agony and pleasure escaped Julianne's throat when her drill sergeant utter dominates her. Smacking her tits about like they were toys, holding her up as she could barely steady herself in his arms when she notices how his hand was moving down between her legs. All she could do was quietly scream to herself when he discovered it.. her hidden truth. The fact that this was utterly intoxicating and she couldnt resist Warren any longer. "Yesss~" She moans as he declares that the natural state of women was to be wet and willing for men, To be be weak and submissive for men. To exist for men.

Her training cycles through, reminding her of the many hours of lessons she had recieved instead of real training, instead of honing her marksmenship or her CQB, she was sucking cock, Instead of tactics or war games she was bent over a desk and now she was paying for it. 12 recruits are learning their Marshal, the woman meant to lead them through his dark time was weaker than any man they might encounter in the field..

"Fuuuck~" Is the first word she says when she feels Warren's cock slam into her, a look of absolute joy at it as she rocks her hips back into him, letting her large breasts swing back and for as she does her duty and pleases Warren to the best of her abilities... maybe he was going to be the one to complete her training at this rate.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:08 am

"See how quickly she finds herself utterly dominated by my cock." he declares, thrusting into you with no care for your own pain or pleasure - ironically exactly how you had been conditioned to enjoy it. Her holds your head up by your hair so all the girls can see the look on your face as he fucks you. They all look mortified, but thanks to two of them not having panties you can tell that at least a few of them are enjoying this more than they're letting on by the faint juices beginning to run down Haruka and the brunette's thighs.

"I want you all to pair off and practice the grip I just used against the Marshal. We'll be keeping a close watch, so if any of you drop the ball or don't put your everything into it, you'll be put into a test of escaping the grip with me as your partner, understood?"

The girls quickly do as he says, pairing off and working as diligently as they can to practice properly. Still, even while getting fucked so hard, you remember another part of your purpose that Warren instilled within you. To watch for signs of anyone who needs disciplining.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jun 17, 2022 2:17 am

"Ah~ Ah~ Thats it, thank you sir~ Use me as it please you." Julianne growls out, her voice hoarse with moans, letting Warren and only Warren know that she was his to direct as he saw fit. The fact that he was even fucking her so roughly and not even breaking a sweat seemed to be evidence of his superiority. The Marshal was having trouble staying coherent let alone keeping an eye out for any women that might not be obey his command to the letter. But even as they acted.. Julianne picked one.. not because she was messing up.. no far from it, because she actually seemed strong.. her muscles rippling, holding her partner like she Warren had just humiliated her. she, alice, haruka, and the brunette were going to form a new squad.. Warren's first pleasure slaves.

"Mmph~ Sir~ That one.. she's mm not following your technique~ wont even try to- fuuck~ just like that sir~ she wont humiliate her partner" Julianne says her vision dazed, head bobbing hard with each of Warren's thrusts.. she could hardly keep herself up.. if the Sargeant Major wasnt holding her by the hair she'd slip forward holding her ass for him to pound as hard as he wanted.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:30 pm

You feel his hot breath on the back of your neck as he pushes your face down into the ground, leaning over you as he ruts you in front of your recruits and claims his place as the sole figure of authority in sight. "You're a good slut, Julianne, you know your place well. Thanks for pointing that bitch out. Clear your schedule, I think I'll want to keep you around for the rest of the day. I'm sure Central can manage keeping the world together until tomorrow, don't you?"

He doesn't wait for your response and straightens his back as he starts throwing his hips forward with more might. He grabs you by the hips and starts pounding in deep, grunting as he relishes his conquest of you. "Alright girls, listen up, you have until I bust a nut in your Field Marshal here to get this exercise right. Then we'll call it a day for today. For all of you except Josephine, Becky, Alice and Haruka. Three of you are going to get a chance to earn back the right to wear clothes during training, and Josephine, I've got some pointers on your technique. You'll all leave here after impressing me and the Marshal one way or another, you got that?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:49 pm

“Fuckfuckfuck yesss sir~ Whatever you want.. I’m your slut~” Julianne absently moans out as her face was pushed hard into rubber mat of the training area. Her body arches heavily out for just a brief moment as Warren slams into her just before he speaks again.

Delirious, Julianne looks up at her recruits. Her face was contorted into one that showed her true self. The one she thought she was free of after a year of autonomy.. but no.. less than hour with even a lowly Sergeant was enough to prove that any man was capable of shoving her to the ground and fucking her until she submits.

She considered promising to herself this wouldn’t happen again.. but all she could truly wonder is what Warren had planned for her for the rest of the day. As she felt his hips slam into her and she cried out over and over. The pleasure surging through her. Unable to even put together coherent thoughts or words.. she just groans with abject lust. Showing off to the recruits that their field Marshal had been won over by cock.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:58 pm

His hands find your wrists, gripping them tightly as he pulls them back to lift your chest off the ground so everyone can see your heavy tits swaying with each thrust. This is how you stayed for the remember of the training session until the sparring practice was signalled to have reached its end by Warren's thick cock pumping hot load after load into your wet, needy pussy. With a satisfied grunt, he thrusts into you a few more times to work out the lasts pumps of his seed before throwing you to the ground and pulling out. "Alright ladies, wrap it up and go get showered. You four, gather round." He says with a sigh, stepping over you before reaching down to grip you by the hair once more.

He pulls you into a kneeling position, even with your limbs exhausted by the rough and powerful fucking you just went through, and then grinds your face against his dick, drops of cum falling against your tits and cheek. "Give that a clean, will you? It needs to be fresh for our practice scenario." he says, before looking back at the assembled recruits.

"The four of you are the failures of todays training. That doesn't mean I'm giving up on you, you've all shown more potential then I expected when I started training you. But here at Artemis we can't value you by how good you can be, but by how good you are. There's simply too much at risk for anyone taking it too easy or disregarding orders. So I'm going to make sure each of you girls are ready to face the wider world as women, one way or another. Don't worry though, the Field Marshal will be with us every step of the way, making sure you're all okay. Isn't that right, Julianne?" he says, patting your head.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:11 pm

Pulled up off the ground, unable to support her own weight with her arms meant she could feel her entire body rock with each and every thrust Warren launched into her. Her eyes fluttering, lips curling and hair were thrown about haphazardly giving the recruits the perfect reminder in what would occur to them should they too fall like Julianne had. Maybe it was a glimpse into their future or destiny to assume the same position their Field Marshal did. After all, like Warren said she was the best of them.. and she knows she’s likely the biggest slut in the bunker. These recruits would know it too as she came all over Warren’s cock well before the man could even work up some precum.

She was forced to watch the recruits grope and attack one another, sexually assaulting each, some even took to verbally abusing their comrades. Warren was going to have more women who either took to his side or submitted to him.. there was no other way, at least that was the thought running through her head as she received the Sergeant Major’s cum. Another cascading orgasm took Julianne at the same time as she unceremoniously fell forward, a torrent of white spunk emptying itself from her well fucked cunt. He was quite backed up.

Though she wasn’t really even given a moment of rest as she feels her raven black hair, now shiny with sweat get yanked by the man. As she fumbled to her knees she took in the aroma of his dick mixed with the honey that was her own juices. He barely needed to give the word and she already had his cock in her throat. Her tongue swirling around to ensure every centimeter was cleared of cum as she then pulled away with a loud and satisfying pop.

“I will sir~ whatever you need me to do, I’ll do it.” Julianne says with a dreamy look on her face. One that begged Warren to grab the sides of her head and fuck her throat.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:36 pm

He was clearly tempted to face fuck you then and there, his thumb pressing into your mouth and against your tongue as he grinned down at you, but he had other prey to toy with first. "Becky! Alice!" he barked, signalling to the blonde and brunette earlier. "You've both been lacking in the amount of effort you put into your training. We don't tolerate slackers, so lets see you both put some real effort in. I want the two of you to get back into sparring properly. The winner, whoever tears the others clothing off first. You're both missing items of clothing so it should be a fair fight." He walks away from you and heads to a duffle bag he had brought with him. "I planned to introduce these later on in your training, but seeing as the Field Marshal has had the foresight to approve all my actions so far wholeheartedly, I see no reason not to introduce them now."

He unzips the bag and fishes out a collar, leather and with a name tag hanging off of it. "This is exactly what it looks like girls. A collar. One for a pet, an animal. I've prepared one for every girl on in the training program in case it ever became needed. Todays the day the first people will be trying them on. And good soldiers don't get collared. Pets get collared. Toys. And thats exactly what you will be while wearing them. And until you've convinced me you'll be obedient and well trained, it'll stay on."

He fishes out a collar for each girl and walks back over to your side, smacking your face with his dick. "Keep this hard for me, will you Marshal, I've got some explaining to do." he says.

"Now, not all of you need to leave here with one of these on. You may think me mean and harsh, but I am also fair. Alice, Becky, the loser of your match will be collared, the winner earns her right to wear clothes during training again." He sets their respective collars on the ground before their sparring mat to keep it in their line of sight.

The two girls gulp, though have learned by now not to bother giving you pleading looks to save them. Whatever debate goes on their heads, they seem to both decide that this is worth putting up with to be prepared to join the Artemis Protocol.

"Josephine, you and I will spar. The Marshal will set a timer of an amount she thinks is reasonable. You don't need to win, just last longer than the timer. If you do, you get to leave here with just a few spanks. If you lose, you'll be collared."

Josephine takes a deep breath, before stretching out her arms and cracking her knuckles. She gives Warren a nod and gets on the mat, shifting her weight from foot to foot as she psyches herself up for their match.

"What about me, sir?" Haruka asks, folding her arms in front of her to try and hide just how wet she's gotten between her legs. Clearly watching you get fucked seems to have awakened something inside the girl.

Warren snorts, and chucks her her collar. "You can put that on and strip out of the rest of your clothes. Understood slut?"

She blushes and catches the collar, looking at her name printed on the tag. She holds still for a few long moments, before catching Warren glaring at her. She 'eep's and quickly strips off the rest of her clothes, letting her stiff nipples out before everyone as she tosses her top aside, before securing the collar around her neck.

"You can wait beside the Marshal and sit like a good girl. I'm sure your fellow countrywoman will have a few words of wisdom to share with you if you stay quiet and listen.

Haruka shuffles over beside you and sits down, only for Warren to cough and shake his head. "Pets don't sit like that, Haruka, people do." Warren says, gesturing to her legs.

"...Oh..." she murmurs out, shifting so she rests on her knees and palms, sitting her ass onto her ankles like a good bitch.

"Good girl, learning fast." he says, patting her head. Bringing his cock back over to you so you can finish helping keep him hard. He hands you a stop watch and then he then pulls his dick away and steps onto the mat with Josephine, taking off his shoes beforehand. "Alright, Field Marshal, whenever you're ready set the timer and count us into the match."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games