Asked to Cuck(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Asked to Cuck(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 31, 2022 9:07 pm

((Nat1))
She firmly grabbed your Tits "No, We're not pulling in~ We're sitting in the drive way and your gonna suck my dick~" She ordered then smirked "And if you're fast enough that'll be it~ But if you don't impress me I'll fuck you on the car in full view of everyone~" She purred forcing you into another cummy kiss.
((Nat1))
"Or~" She purred after the Kiss "We can pull in and go on up...But you'll have to help me show your Hubby his place...It's pretty obvious if he's asking you to cuck him~ then he's Sissy too and would love my cock~" She seemed to look at you then grin and whisper into your "My Cock is the only thing that can save your marriage at this point~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 31, 2022 10:13 pm

I froze as she told me to stop giving me an ultimatum. I could blow her right here where anyone could see us. We were in the car, but I couldn't discard the risk of someone seeing, and if I didn't do a good job, she'd fuck me on the hood where someone would almost certainly see us if we weren't absolutely quiet which certainly wouldn't happen. The only way to avoid those risks was to let her have her way with my husband. I couldn't possibly agree to that on my own though, so my only choice was to steel my resolve and blow her well enough to move into the house without more delya. "No, that won't be necesary.

Her cock was already out and hard from the stroking she'd been giving it the entire drive, so I doubted she would appreciate any foreplay, so I simply went for it opening my mouth wide to press my lips down around her thick length. I'd long ago learned to deep-throat my husband, but she was so much wider that I wasn't sure if I could just go for it, but for the sake of secrecy, I had o try. (2)The moment her broad cockhead touched the back of my throat, I gagged, but I didn't give up as I continued trying to force her down.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 31, 2022 10:44 pm

((2))
She hummed "Fine~ But we should give your hubby a little Preview then~" She ordered petting your head "Take a 'Sneaky' Picture of my cock in your mouth and send it to him...he should know why you're not coming in yet~ Make sure to get just my cock and balls in it~ I wanna surprise him~ with what I am~" she purred laughing...then smirked "Oh and if you Pass out choking on my cock I will Carry you to your neighbor's house and introduce myself to them as your lover, while fucking your knocked out pussy balls deep~" she threatened with a tone that made your entire body shiver with pleasure.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:03 am

Grabbing my phone, I held it in front of me pulling it in closer to avoid showing anything that might give away my partners real nature while making sure he could see the size of her balls and the bulge filling my cheek. Feeling particularly adventurous, I opened the image in a snap chat with my husband giving it a caption. 'Just warming up the engine before we come up.' With that, I sent the image to him. I shivered as she threatened to take me to the neighbors to let them know exactly what was going on if I couldn't stay conscious. (18)I managed to recover my composure as I pressed down again managing to push her into my throat out of desperation. I felt my throat bulge around her cockhead as I managed it only to realize I still had roughly half of her length left to take.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:50 am

She put her Hand on the back of your head pushing you down a bit "If you keep being this slow I might just punish you~" she warned with a purr as she lightly choked you with both her hand and her cock for a moment "I could face rape you until you pass out and then leave you hear while I go up and fuck your husband~" She pointed out teasingly "But I'm not cause I'm a good gal and you've got my babies in you~" she reached down and pet your cum stained ass "So be a good girl and reward me for being so nice~"
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games