Asked to Cuck(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Asked to Cuck(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 25, 2022 1:48 am

Firehead Wrote:Name: Cynthia Grant
Appearance: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/31078308
Her Husband: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/31139246
Bio: When they'd married, Frank had been the love of her life, but after ten years of marriage, Cynthia found things had grown stale. She loved him, but they just didn't seem to have the same spark they used to. The evening he told her he had something important to discuss wrenched at her heart. Expecting he had noticed the problem too and planned to leave her because of it had her extremely nervous which was why she was surprised when he took full responsibility for the lack of excitement of late. Apparently, he had had a fetish for a long time and had been afraid to approach her about it, but he couldn't continue like this. She assured him that no matter what it was, she wouldn't be repulsed, but she didn't expect what she heard next.

As you nervously sat across from your husband he bit his lips in thought. Before finally speaking "I, I want you to Fuck someone else!" He coughed and blushed, and then tried to explain better "I~I mean, I want you to go out, find a guy, bring him home...and fuck him in our bed while I watch, from the closest? I~I want to watch you have sex with other people...You can um, do whatever you want with him I just want to watch?" He seemed embarrassed...but already you could see how hard he was.

He looked back at you blushing "And like...When you pick them up and bring them home you text me asking me what I want for dinner or something and I text back that I'm not gonna be home tonight cause of work or something...then after you're done and he leaves I can come out and you know...have my fun then? I~If you're up for it?" he asked nervously.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Asked to Cuck(Firehead)

Postby Firehead » Thu May 26, 2022 12:08 am

I was taken aback by my husband's request, but he seemed so earnest that I was certain he really meant what he said. That this was what he wanted me to do. "Frank, I'm afraid I don't really understand.." I stopped as I realized how he might take what I said. "Not that I'm opposed. Even if I don't understand why you want this, I swore to stick by you for better or worse. If this is truly what you want, I will make sure it happens for you." Even as I said that I had no idea how I was going to even do such a thing. I'd been out of the dating scene for nearly ten years. Would I even be able to find a man who wanted an aging woman like me? Still, I had to do something about this if I wanted to save my marriage. "I guess I'll be going out then. Do you want to help me pick an outfit?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 26, 2022 12:40 am

((Nat1))

Here he seemed to get excited "I actually bought some sex outfits for you...for clubing what do you think about this one!" he said eagerly getting up and after a couple minutes came back with the "Outfit" he wanted you to wear...It was a fishnet Thigh highs, Fishnet fingerless shoulder high gloves, Fuck Me Pumps and some pieces of string...? After looking at the string for a couple minutes you realized they were supposed to be a two piece bikini but was so small you were sure that the top wouldn't cover even half a nipple between the two sides and you'd be lucky if the bottom covered your clit...looking up at Frank he actually seemed super happy and excited for you to wear that and go out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 26, 2022 1:35 am

I was a bit surprised when Frank told me he had already bought an outfit for me to use. "You've really put a lot of thought into this. Sure, I could wear what you've got." It would be an understatement to say I was taken aback by his choice of clothes. I had thought I'd be drawing in someone classy, but this outfit would certainly draw much trashier attention for sure. I didn't even have the slightest clue what kind of place would even permit me entrance with such an outfit. Still, I couldn't disappoint my hubby. "Oh, how exciting, but I'm afraid I have no idea where I could even wear such a stunning outfit." I really wanted to get out of wearing this without hurting his feelings, but that lame excuse was all that came to mind.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 26, 2022 1:51 am

((Nat1))

He Smiled at you "That's fine, you can just walk in the back alleys or something like head to the ghetto, I'm sure the clubs there wouldn't mind!" He said eagerly...he didn't seem to pick up at all that you were uncomfortable with the outfit in any way "I mean if you can't get in picking up someone on the street is fine too?" He says looking more excited and eager than he had since practically the start of your marriage. At least Sex Wise.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 26, 2022 2:34 am

It was surprising just how eager he was for this. He didn't even mind if I brought alley trash into our bedroom. "Right," Was all I could say as I began disrobing to put on the new outfit. I wondered how I was going to do this and not have the neighbors find out, but Frank seemed well beyond caring. Once I was dressed like some gutter trash, I picked up my other clothes. "I'll just wear this over until I get out of the neighborhood. Dressed in the clothes, I pulled out my phone trying to look up clubs keeping an eye for more risque places. As okay as he seemed with it, I really didn't want to pick up some guy in an alleyway. "I'll text you when we're on our way, then. What if they want something before we come back?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 26, 2022 2:57 am

((4))
He smiled "Hun, you could let them do anything you're up for...you don't even have to use condoms if you don't want I'll lick it out. As long as I get to watch them fuck you in our bed." he said eagerly "Though...feel free to take the car, that way it makes sense, and you don't need other clothes, you can just wear that the entire time!" he said eagerly kissing you. Well at least you could hide in the car...but you wouldn't be taking your other clothes with you...
((Nat1))
Going to the attached garage and getting in the car the only place you could find that you even halfway thought might let you in with your current outfit was a place called the "Cum Bucket", home of the "Raw Pink Cream Pie" COCK-tail and "Candi's Playroom" the "VIP Lounge" the problem was that it was in as area of town you never had been too, even in your dating days though it seemed to have almost all five star reviews.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 26, 2022 10:38 pm

I shivered as my husband made it clear I was free to do anything they wanted to get them to the house. Considering the kinds of men I was likely to attract dressed like this, there was no way they would be respectful enough to accept my denial. I was practically dressed like I was asking to get raped, but this was what I agreed to to save my marriage. "Alright then, I'm off." With that said, I walked to the garage with a knot in my stomach. As I pulled out, I worried that while it was unlikely someone would see me inside the car this late at night, but I couldn't say it was completely impossible.

Looking over the only possible place I could get into dressed as trashy as I was, I was less than thrilled by the name or the name of its various attractions. Still, it had to be better than finding some thug, drug-dealer, or homeless guy in a filthy alley, so I sighed as I pulled out of the garage, and drove out of the neighborhood shortly after dark. Finding the place, I passed by the front giving it a glance before I began looking for a parking space.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 26, 2022 11:19 pm

It actually had a line of women, even though it was just getting dark there was already a line all the girls were dressed better than you, even the sluts you could see weren't as trashy as you, the the line was quickly moving. since it just opened it seemed that the bouncer was just checking the girls' IDs but letting anyone in, since the night just started...You actually had to drive a bit just to find a place to park.

Walking back towards the club you actually had to cut through an Alleyway, to avoid some rather aggressive looking thugs that seemed to be cursing something. But as you slid down the Alleyway you thought was safe, only to suddenly find your leg grabbed and next thing you found was that you were laying face down on a filthy mattress in the Alleyway "Hey preety~~" a girl voice drunkenly purred. Looking up you you a smiling drunken looking girl pinning you down...she then kissed you and you tasted old alcohol and stale cum on her breath, she smelled like that one kid in your class who always smoked weed. Her Massive tits were rubbing your back and it felt like she was grinding you down into a massive bottle or something? It felt as thick as your thigh whatever it was.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 27, 2022 12:04 am

I shivered as I saw the other women going into the club. This was the only place that looked likely to have someone dressed like me, and still, I saw no one dressed as slutty as I was. I was doing this to please my husband and save my marriage, but I was being asked so much that I wasn't sure if I could even do it. I almost felt myself hoping he would turn me away for my outfit. If the place wouldn't let me in, I could wear something else and tell my Frank it was because of the club.

I was caught off guard as I didn't even make it to the door before I was yanked down an alley. My skin crawled as the drunken girl pinned me down against the filthy mattress. I wasn't sure what was pressing against my crotch, but I wasn't here for lesbian sex with filthy alley dwellers. "Hey, let me go. I need to get to the club. I'm supposed to meet a man." I cringed when she pressed her lips to mine leaving a nasty taste of old cum and alcohol on my lips. As soon as she released my lips, I knew I needed to get out of this mess if I didn't want something untoward to happen. Still, I decided it was better to give her one last warning before I did anything extreme. "I'll scream!" There was fear in my voice, but I tried to make it clear I was fully serious about bringing more attention to the attempted rape.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 27, 2022 12:32 am

She hummed as she pinned your arms behind your back, leaning down on you, she seemed to think on it before she then giggled and moaned biting your lip and forcing another nastier kiss on you, forcing you to drink something from her mouth, and once you opened your mouth again, you realized she had pulled your bottoms to the side then she forced another kiss for you to drink. As you felt yourself forced to swallow the drinks your body felt like it was heating up and then something massive slammed into your cunt, going all the way in, punching past your cervix and straight into your womb. It was incredibly hot inside of you, pulsing with heat even.

She licked your ear "Man enough for y~you~?" she drunkenly Purred. It was huge! It felt like you got gut punched by a Gorrilla! And the massive dirty ball sack you felt slap your ass felt huge too! It felt bigger than your tits or something though you weren't sure if that was their real size or whatever you drank making you feel things "I'll be your man~ Whateva ya need~" She moaned as she started thrusting and kissing you, the filthy cock from the Alley Slut doing things to you that were making your brain want to short out.

((1d20-1d4 Will Roll Need to Beat a 15))
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 27, 2022 1:12 am

I gasped out a little as she forcefully kept me still pinned down. She was extremely strong. I wondered if it was even a good idea to shout. If she wanted, she could probably break me before help could even arrive even if there was such help in what seemed to me to be a rather seedy neighborhood. I gasped as she forced another kiss on me, but this time I felt something spill from her mouth going straight down my throat. (2-4=-2)I had no idea what it was, but it made my entire body feel like it was on fire drawing a lust drunk moan from me as she broke the kiss and filled me with a cock bigger than I'd ever imagined. I coo'd out in delight as it stretched me further and reached far deeper than my husband's ever had.

As she asked if she was man enough for me, I realized I wasn't likely to find a man as satisfying as this. My eyes lost focus as she kissed me again and began fucking me in earnest. My legs locked up to hold myself as steady under her thrusts as I could. The last thing I wanted was to lose the feeling of the full force of each slam into my long unsatisfied womb. The next moment she stopped occupying my lips, I moaned out telling her everything. "My husband wants me to bring home a man and fuck him while he watches hidden in the closet, but you're better than any man I could ever imagine. Please, do whatever you want to me before I take you home and show my husband how you can fuck me so much better without needing any romance."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 27, 2022 1:43 am

She gave a slightly drunk giggle as she slapped her hips into your ass again and again and again. Ruining you more and more for your husband, or any man you'd have to guess and probably many futa with how big she was. It felt like you were being fucked by an animal rather than a person "Sounds fun~" Honestly with her speed youo were sure your Hubby would have cum by now...but she seemed to just be getting started as her hips sped up, she kissed and bit and sucked leaving hickies and bite marks on you in between trying to tongue fuck your throat.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 27, 2022 2:57 am

If my mind wasn't completely overwhelmed by the powerful dick driving me towards what felt like the strongest orgasm I'd ever experienced, I would have been dismayed at sharing my husband's secret wish. He had told me he wanted to watch in secret, but now my first partner, and I had no doubt at this point I'd be taking her home, would know he was in there shamelessly touching himself to a woman fucking me with a dick superior to his in every way. In my current state though, all I could do was try to withstand her blows. At one point, I tried to press back against her, but her thrusts were so powerful, that my knees nearly slipped out from under me. It wouldn't be good if I couldn't at least keep myself steady for her piston-like thrusts, so I forgot about participating and merely focused on accepting her thrusts as they came.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 27, 2022 3:32 am

You weren't sure how long you were fucked like this but you knew that it was far, far longer than your hubby ever managed. You also at one point started counting how many times she made your pussy cum with her brutal primal thrusts. You lost count after Sixty, whited out for a bit and only woke back up when you felt her bury her cock in your womb, some brief thought appeared in your mind...you weren't on the pill, and this was your most dangerous day...Then the Cum was flooding your womb and was so hot that not much else filled your brain besides a cummy puddle of goo that soon flooded the filthy mattress and covered both your bodies in the intoxicating smell.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 29, 2022 3:14 am

I cried and moaned without regard for how far my voice was carrying as I was screwed into the dingy mattress in this dark alley better and longer than I'd ever been fucked in ten years of marriage. I was being spoiled and possibly ruined by this brutish, possibly homeless woman. How could I ever be satisfied with my husband ever again? I felt her bloat my womb with her virile spunk on what must have been the riskiest day of this cycle. I was almost certainly pregnant, and if I wasn't taking her home and getting fucked even more would definitely do the job. I wondered what my husband would think, but after everything he'd encouraged me to do, it was hard to believe that this would be enough to make him balk. Finally catching my breath, I asked the obvious question, "Do we head to my place now, or do you have other plans for me?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 29, 2022 3:43 am

((10))

She licked her lips, before pulling her massive shaft out of your cum swollen womb "Lick up the cum that spilled...and walk back to your car face down and ass up, I don't want my cum coming out until it'll coat your car and fill it with my scent~" She purred, she seemed fully awake now and still horny, though as you licked up extra she wiped her cock clean in your hair with a perverted giggle as she gave your ass a fond slap.

Once you were done and had your body stained with her dick scent even more you had to walk to your car like a slutty bitch trying to ask for sex, but luckily...or unluckily no one saw you. Letting you get to your husband's car easily.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 31, 2022 12:44 am

As I began crawling to my husband's car holding my ass high, so the cum wouldn't leak out and be wasted, I had never felt so humiliated but also so turned on. This woman had no respect for me, my husband, or our property, but it all felt so amazing. Is this what my husband would feel as she defiled me again and again in our own wedding bed? I couldn't be sure, but even if he didn't, I doubted we could escape her desires now that she was sitting in the passenger seat waiting to be taken to our home.

Remembering my husband's instructions, I grabbed my phone typing out the text for him. 'Sorry I'm a little late. What would you like me to pick up for dinner?' As I typed it out, I put the key in the ignition starting the car.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 31, 2022 1:35 am

He Sent back a reply 'It's fine hun I'm stuck working pretty much the whole night!' the futa read it and giggled "Hmm~ I'm gonna enjoy both of you~ Don't worry I'll make all your dreams come true~" She seemed fully awake now as she casually mauled your tits with one hand as you drove, teasingly jacking herself with the other as the care filled with her intoxicating scent.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 31, 2022 6:05 pm

I shivered as she began toying with my tits while also getting herself ready for the next round. The car was going to stink of her musk for days at least, but it just felt so good to bring it in. "This was the code he came up with, so you wouldn't find out about him watching." I felt bad that I'd spilled the beans so easily, but in the state I'd been in, I doubted I could have kept my lips shut. Was she going to pretend not to know he was there? If she did catch him, would she tell him how she knew, and if she did, how would he react to her giving him away? Whatever the answers were, she pulled into the garage hoping no one would notice the large figure in the passenger seat.
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games