A Thug's Pet[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Thug's Pet[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:04 am

Getting up behind you, she slides back into your pussy which took her easily. "Oh this..." She grabs your hair pulling it out of the way and running her palm against it. "It just says 'pull my hair'." She then gives your hair a tug pulling you back into her second thrust.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:23 pm

I let out a gasp as my pussy...which used to never have tasted cock before, now practically felt like it was made for dick. It felt easy even good to take her full length and then she tugged my hair and I let out a slutty moan...God apparently I was a major masochist.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:49 am

As she slid into you, the fullness she brought with her was quickly becoming all too familiar to you now. You hear the door behind her open. "Now that's what I like to see. You really did a number on her. Now turn her around, so I can get in on this." The futa holding you down turned you around taking a seat, so you were now seated in her lap facing your mistress. "She looks loose enough to take us both now. Take her ass, and we'll see if I'm right."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:09 am

((Will Roll=2))

When she Said that my first thought was "Both In My Pussy?" which was what I said as I looked down with a blush, then she finished and I blushed more feeling silly "O~Oh, Two different Holes, I~I can do that mistress!" I said with a Submissive tone, looking up at her and wiggling, feeling eager for reasons that I could barely even try to understand.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:28 pm

The futa beneath you pulled out of your pussy which quivered in protest at being vacated as she lined herself up with your pucker teasing the rim with her head while your mistress lined up with your pussy. The two shared a look that seemed to communicate something you couldn't read before they both thrust fully inside of you at the same time your pelvis having to spread to accommodate two cocks.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:42 pm

((4))

I took both cocks, but with how sore and used I was it was a shock, mostly because of how good it felt~ The pain, it felt like they were doing their best to rearrange my insides and I couldn't help but love it. Moaning I shuddered and started rolling my hips, my new piercings sending all sorts of feelings but my brain was still barely conscious as I pulled my mistress into a deep kiss before giving her a husky moaned filled whisper right into her ear "M~Misstresh~ K~Keep this U~Up and I~I'll R~Really became a M~Masochist~" I couldn't even tell if I was warning or promising her.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:41 pm

As they shoved in, you could feel your insides, not just your pussy, being forced out of the way, so they could fully sheath you both in the front and back. It felt like your body would never be the same once they'd stretched you beyond your limit, but it was such a satisfying feeling to have yourself reshaped to better please your mistress and her friends. She chuckles at your words. "Become a masochist? Feels to me like you already are one." The two of them showed no signs of relenting as they pulled back quickly vacating you before slamming back inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 26, 2022 7:58 pm

((10))
I at least didn't embarrass myself by passing out again, though I couldn't muffle the moan as I began trying to roll my hip, riding both cocks as I bit my lip. It just felt so "Y~Yesh M~Mistress~ I~I'm Y~Your M~Masochistic pain sl~slut though~" I blushed darkly...I just wanted her to like me, I, I totally wasn't enjoying this~ Right?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:57 pm

"Yeah, you love it, Slut!" Your husband grabs the chain connecting both of your nipples giving them a tug as both of them thrust balls deep inside of you. Both cocks fire off like cannons filling both your ass and pussy with thick, rich futa cum until you started to feel yourself bloat out from the sheer volume of spunk.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:19 pm

((11))
I found myself cumming and squealing as my holes were flooded again, and this time while I was still awake. I didn't pass out this time either, even as both cocks sat balls deep in me unleashing more and more cum into my womb and ass.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:47 pm

The two remained a few moments more before you were lifted off of the pair of cocks. Your mistress now holding you in the air as both your cunt and ass freely spilled thick cum onto the floor. "You look good fucked silly. I think I know just the crowd to show you off to." She turns to the other Futa. "You did some good work on her. Now if you'll excuse us, I gotta show her off." Still holding you up spread eagle, she begins walking you out the door to a destination unknown.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:28 am

((2))
I shuddered and leaned against her, panting heavily and kissing at her neck feeling all kinds of fuck drunk, I giggled "I~I went from no sex to Nothing but sex~" I told my...husband, mistress, whatever she wanted to be with a laugh, I couldn't even focus on where she was taking me.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:46 pm

"Yes you did, and we're about to let everyone know it." She walks you through the Futa district showing getting whoops and cheers from the other Futa and a few of their wives, but then you saw a familiar street. She was about to walk you into the other part of town. "Tell me about those women that were following you last night. Where would I find them?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:07 am

I blinked and it took me a few seconds before replying "But...They'd already know?" I said with a blush as I realized where we were, feeling more embarrassed as I had to think and woke up a bit "I~I mean...It's kinda obvious they wanted to set me up? I~I don't really know why though they're all desperate for our...their bosses to notice and claim them all I did was focus on work..." I trailed off before huffing "U~Um, What time and day is it? If it's a work day...the office and acting like cheap sluts...if it's not then they're probably at the mall...acting like cheap sluts." I admitted "They were all obsessed with having a "High Class" futa choose them, not some, ruffian or filth as they said."
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:03 am

The path only became more familiar as she led you on. "Oh, they probably know the broad strokes, but they don't know the specifics or how good you're feeling. The thing they gotta know is that being 'High Class' takes away a girl's edge. Those bosses of their will never give them the pleasure I give you. We'll show them so that if they ever do catch their target's eye, they'll spend the rest of their lives knowing the mistake they made.

You see the building where you used to work. From the people going in and out, it looks like people are just leaving for the day. Taking a seat near the entrance, she sits you on her lap. "Go ahead, give everyone at your old workplace a show, so they can see just how good you have it now that you're claimed by just some thug."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:56 am

I blushed, but didn't protest, even if I wondered how she knew where I worked at. Once she sat me down on her lap though still blushing I spread my legs...I was only doing this cause this was an order...I was only wet cause what happened before...That's my story and I was sticking to it. I blushed as I bared myself to my old bosses and colleagues, one and all. Lifting myself up and grabbing her cock I slid it straight to the base into my pussy...

Then I got another lewd idea I put my hands behind my back, in the "Reverse Prayer" pose. And looked over my shoulder "I~It's only right to pray to my goddess while I worship her~ Right~?" Might as well try my best to be flirty! Plus it left my tits free to bounce as I began...Riding her and moaning like a total slut, the massive cock spreading my pussy only felt good now, the fear I'd had before was pretty much gone now as I rode and 'Sung her praises' with my slutty moans.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:29 pm

You couldn't see it, but you imagined from the tone of her voice that your husband was smirking at the idea. "Yes, praise your new sexual god where everyone can see it." The staff gave you looks as they passed. Women gasping and trying to avert their gaze while Futa licked their lips. You noticed one or two Futa grab women leading them into the bathroom or an empty meeting room or office clearly planning to propose in the way only a Futa could.

"Ha, if it isn't that skank, Lexi. Seems she was just a dirty whore like we thought." The women that had led you into that back alley pulled out their phones recording your public display likely to post online. "Such a filthy whore shouldn't have been working here in the first place, so it's good we sussed her out." You notice that beside the two that just spoke though, that the remaining girls look somewhat uncomfortable and fidgety as they watch your savage husband ravage you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:05 pm

I shuddered and moaned as I road my husband then snorted at my Coworkers "Ah~ Are the Ugly Bitches all sad that I'm getting dick and they aren't~?" I moaned out Teasing them, before grinning at the Third "Maybe if You're a Good Girl and crawl over here to Suck my Hubby's balls I'll let you clean us up after we have sex~" I taunted them in Turn wanting some payback. "Go on~ Record it~ Post it~ Show everyone how much I love my Hubby~ And While you're all desperate and alone you can even finger blast yourself to my moans~" I giggled leaning back and rolling my hips, giving everyone a good show of me taking the cock tip to base.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:21 pm

Your husband's cock throbbed and spat as you rode it. Her own thrusts add to the stimulation. Soon she grabbed a handful of your hair and tugged you down hard each time she lifted her lap up to meet you. The girls seemed to grow more uncomfortable as you chided them, but they couldn't seem to will themselves to look away or stop recording. You even noticed one of them try to discreetly rub her thighs together. Finally, your husband added her voice to the derision. "Why even bother with these sorry bitches? They wouldn't know a real stud if they got railed by one. If you girls want to take it from someone that really knows what they're doing, you should cross the tracks and strip right in the street. A real stud will pick you up right quick like I did with her."

Your husband continued fucking you letting the girls watch until they had to start masturbating in front of you which got a load out of your husband and into your womb. The one girl did indeed get down licking your husband's balls and cleaning the mess that leaked out of you. Eventually, your husband dragged you away from there, and two days later, she showed you videos online showing each of the girls that had led you to this life finding their own hunky thug to ravage them in a dingy alley. The studs were fine enough, but they were nothing compared to your husband, and you were pretty sure they knew it as well.
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games