A Thug's Pet[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Thug's Pet[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Tue May 31, 2022 6:05 pm

It takes a bit as you watch her carefully etch each letter into your skin, but when she pulls away at last, the words 'breeding sow' now stand just above your vulva. She smirks as she puts the pen away. "That will do for the moment. Now, I want you to reward me for my efforts with your body." Standing up, her and her cock now tower over you. "Tell me how grateful you are, and offer yourself up to my dick."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 31, 2022 8:36 pm

((Will Roll=Nat1))
I blinked at her a bit stunned as I finished reading what she had written slowly then looking back up at her "I..." I didn't know but for some reason, getting wrote on that that...being forced to walk around with degrading words on me like that...that idea was really, really, hot~ I reached down and touched the fresh words moaning lightly I then lifted my hips up and spread my pussy "P~Please use This P~Pig Bitch's Breeding hole l~like the cheap sex toy it is~ And write on it more S~So everyone who looks at her knows~" I moaned out. My body felt so hot as I stared down at the fresh Ink.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 31, 2022 10:12 pm

She smirks, "Oh, that's what I love to hear and believe me, I intend to." She slid into your waiting pussy. Even if you couldn't remember last night, your experience with your new owner combined with your current arousal left you easily able to take her comfortably as she sawed right straight into you. Your pussy stretched out comfortably around her girth easily taking her balls deep without much in the way of resistance. "Oh yeah, gonna enjoy busting a nut in there before I get to the next adjustment. In fact, you don't deserve it, but I'm feeling generous enough to give you the choice. You want the next piercing first or another tattoo?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 31, 2022 10:28 pm

((Will Roll=Nat1))
I squeaked and moaned as she pushed into my pussy, and Shuddered, my pussy tightening as I listened to her words "P~Please M~More Tattoos~ M~Make it so whenever an~anyone looks at my B~Body they know just H~How much of a Slutty sex toy I am~" I moaned out, panting in pleasure and lost in the fantasy, my brain disconnecting from the fact that this was all really happening and instead just enjoying the lewdness of it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:02 am

She smirks at your eagerness. "Well, when you want it that bad, why should we wait." Hilting into you, she suddenly grabs your leg. "I'm thinking a tramp stamp would be a good second tattoo." Still impaled on her rod, you are suddenly spun around onto your stomach. She grips your hip one-handed digging her fingers into you. "Better stay perfectly still. I wouldn't want to mess this up as there're no do-overs with this kind of work." She pulls out her pen continuing to piston into you at a steady pace while keeping your hip pinned down into the bed.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:38 am

I managed to stay still enough for her to do whatever she needed to, even as the pain and pleasure mixed together more and more and begging like a slut for more tattoos when she finished, it felt so good, the lances of pain I was shaking a little and cumming so hard that my pussy was practically milking her cock like it was made for that. My Brain felt completely fried.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:07 am

As she worked, you realized she wasn't thrusting as hard as she tried not to smash your ass about while she was trying to write, but when she finished writing, she put the pen away and began going to town on you once again. "Too bad you can't see it yet. Do you want me to tell you now, or will you wait until you can check a mirror?" She gives you ass a slap as she slams home cumming directly into your womb.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:03 am

I moaned my legs locking around her as I came again, my pussy milking the dick that was planting it's seed inside me...why did this feel so fucking good~? "H~Hmm~ I~I'd L~Like to K~Know P~Please~?" I shuddered Moaning out after she told me what it said "I~I wanna b~be a good girl~" I moaned up to her "I~I Didn't Mean to be bad~ I~I just forgot~" I rolled my hips for her shuddering it felt so...lewd to do this~ "I~I'm S~Stupid~ P~Please M~Mark me more S~So I don't forget~?" I...Couldn't really resist I was just doing my dity to my Futa I wasn't loving this...right?
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 07, 2022 2:49 am

She smirks as you ask her what she'd written over your ass. "It says, 'packages taken front and back'. I kept it high enough that your pants won't cover it. As long as your midriff is exposed, everyone will be able to see it." She considered what to do next with you. Pulling out, she rolls you back over onto your back pulling your leg, so you fall down onto the floor. "Get sucking. Next one's going on your forehead. The best thing for a stupid slut is to mark them as such where everyone can see it."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jun 07, 2022 3:03 am

((Nat1))
I shudder and blushed more, embarrassed what was written and where she planned to write next surprised me...but I didn't really have room to complain...plus it was pretty hot after all. I opened my mouth and said "You can also do it on my cheeks." before sealing my lips around the cock that had just been inside me and cleaning it with my mouth and tongue, looking up at her so she could easily get to my head.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:41 am

She chuckles as you begin sucking down her cock. The taste of her cock is intoxicating, but the hint of your own sex's flavor makes for an intoxicating cocktail. She begins to etch your cheek as you continue to work her shaft. You're starting to get used to the pain of being tattooed now, so you manage to pick up that the first word she inks into your cheek is 'Dumb'. Her hand moves down as she prepares to add the second word.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 09, 2022 1:57 am

((Nat1))
Once she was done with one cheek I pushed her deeper into my mouth, my pussy rubbing her foot as I took half her cock down my throat, my mouth and tongue eagerly working her shaft over to clean it of our mixed together juices.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:55 am

Another word is etched under the first, 'whore'. "There now everyone will know exactly what kind of girl you are. Make sure to polish that rod until it shines with your spit." She thinks for a moment pushing you to lay then rotating around you, so you're on your back leaning your head back to face her balls. "Keep going, I'm not practiced writing upside down, but I'm not stopping just yet."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:40 am

((Nat1))
I shuddered and swallowed her cock more and more, until her balls completely covered my face and I could only barely gasp more air as her cock choked me the filthy naughty taste of her cock and the feeling of her balls covering my face just made me even more turned on, I was a prude pretty much my whole life, this assault was more than I could bear...my tits were still sensitive from whatever my master had put on them, I was half afraid and half incredibly turned on as I wondered what would happen if I blacked out here.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:06 pm

She began writing just above your tits, so it felt much like your previous tattoos as she etched the word 'Fat' on your chest. When she moved to your left tit, however, the pain was much sharper though quickly followed by pleasure as she wrote 'Cow' on your left breast. (7)As she moved to the other tit, you came suddenly and violently in a haze of pleasure and pain losing consciousness just as she finished a 'U' on your right breast.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:02 pm

((Nat1))
I shuddered and came so hard that I was pretty sure I just gave her wall a new spot on it...my brain hiccuping as I passed fully out...the only two things on my mind for the moment was that pain actually felt pretty good...and I was sure that I was going to wake up to something even more lewd or humiliating done to my body.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:54 am

You felt her thrust her hips as consciousness faded. "Hey, quit being lazy. You're not fainting are..."

When you woke with a start, you found your body to be sore all over, especially your jaw, pussy, and ass. Your unconsciousness apparently doing little to stop her from using you. Looking down, you could see the words, 'Fat Cow Udders' on your chest, You could also feel something between your shoulder blades, but you had no way to see the text. In addition, you could see several new piercings. Your clit had a small stud put into it, and your pussy lips had several bar piercings placed in such a way that it almost looked like they were meant to interlock like a zipper.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:47 am

((Nat1))
I shuddered and groaned as I looked down, blushing at my new tattoos and piercings reaching down and gasping as I touched my sensitive and sore body, my cum flooded cunt was poked and prodded before I tried to look at my back, I was trying to figure out what else she had done to me after I fainted, blushing the entire time.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:30 am

As you shifted around, you felt something in the crack of your ass. Pulling your cheeks apart, you see that she had put a ring piercing on your pucker. It even had a small diamond as if it were supposed to be a wedding ring. Reaching down, you see a bit of cum dribble out of your pucker. The door opens revealing the futa you'd been lent to. "Ah seems you've awoken. We've got a little time for some fun before your husband comes back for you."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:17 am

((Will Roll=Nat1))
I shuddered "U~um, can, can you tell me what's on my back?" I asked even as I slid down onto all fours, submissively crawling over towards her, acting all high and mighty had gotten me like this, but I had the feeling I shouldn't protest or displease the futas anymore...for now at least.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games