A Thug's Pet[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

A Thug's Pet[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Wed May 25, 2022 1:22 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Alessandra "Lexi" Brookes
Appearance: https://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6120861
Bio: A pretty new girl working as a secretary at a rather big company Lexi has been climbing the ranks thanks to her hard work. She does dress a little sexy sometimes though never slutty, unlike most of the girls in the company who flash themselves at the Futa higher ups trying to catch their attention Lexi just tries to work good. She didn't talk to them much and was confused but happy when they invited her out to drink with them on the weekend, she didn't even think about it and drank what one of the older girls brought her and soon enough she'd completely blacked out, not stirring even a little.

You were disturbed by the morning light filtering through a window. Opening your eyes, you were surprised to find yourself underneath a grimey, unfamiliar ceiling. Your entire body felt sore, especially your jaw, ass and pussy. Had you had a strange hook-up last night? You felt a shifting weight beside you drawing your attention to the back of some unfamiliar person. The long hair and sizeable bosom just barely visible around her large arms made it clear she was a woman though that didn't explain some of your soreness. Your phone buzzed on the nightstand alerting you to a slew of pictures and a video or two you'd been tagged in by your co-workers. Before you could check what they'd posted you felt a hand on your ass. "Hmm, morning skank. Ready to get down to business on this morning wood?" As you turned to look, you realized there was a rather large cock standing between her legs. Seeing her from the front you could now see the sizeable tattoos that made her look like a bit of a thug.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Re: A Thug's Pet[eaenidu]

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 25, 2022 2:01 am

I had been reaching over for my phone trying to get a look at the things I'd been tagged in, only to yelp in surprise at the voice and large hand on my ass, spreading my cheeks...I stared for a few seconds at the thug like futa...then gulped and looked from her cock to her tattoos, then gulped again and took a look at my body then back up to her. I refused to accept it "U~Um, can, can I check my phone first? I don't remember last night...and if you are my futa?" I stuttered out "I~I gotta make sure you were the one who claimed me right? U~Um, and if you are my futa then you can punish me for questioning you! M~making me get lewd tattoos or piercings or something!" I suggested...no way in hell this actually happened right? I wasn't claimed by this two bit thug right? I didn't have to live with her now right? My Coworkers wouldn't have done that to me right?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 26, 2022 12:09 am

She huffs as you insist on checking what happened last night instead of taking her word for it though she does perk up when you promise to let her punish you. "Fine, but you don't have any right to complain about what I'm about to do. You feel her weight shift as she rolls out of the well-worn mattress to walk over to a closet.

Opening the video, you watch yourself wandering the streets very obviously smashed beyond recognition. Only 30 seconds in, you see yourself grabbed and pulled down an alley. Your friends rush forward staying on the very edge of the sidewalk, so they don't get grabbed themselves. In the alley, you see three Futa groping and fondling you while glaring each other down. Suddenly, the Futa that had been napping beside you rushes up. "What's up, bitches!" She quickly clobbers all three of the other futa before pulling you into her grip. You coo as her arm wraps around you, then you moan out when she quickly lines you up and pushes you down to sit on her cock.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 26, 2022 12:28 am

I stared wide eyed in shock...what the hell no way I didn't drink enough to get that drunk! Gulping I quickly began opening and looking at the other pics and vids, watching myself get used, fucked and claimed by this muscular thuggish brute of futa. Watching as I got bred, used and humiliated in some shitty random alleyway and probably knocked up if how sore my cunt was meant anything.

Gulping I lifted the blankets off of me so I could look at my ass, pussy and rest of my body. Wondering what they hell had happened to me while I was knocked out from whatever I drank...then I remembered that not only had she claimed me but there was proof of it "S~Sorry? I~I mean I get get grabbed by those three futa so I had to check?" I tried to get out of any punishment...doubly so because now that she was standing I realized she was much, much bigger than me, I was about five feet tall she looked Six or more.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 26, 2022 1:34 am

Out of the closet, she pulls out a large mason jar and a paintbrush. "Those punks? Yeah, it would have been a shame to let them get their mitts on such a fine piece of ass, so I made sure to grab you for myself." Opening the jar, she dips the brush in. "Now present those titties for me like a good girl."

Once she had unrestricted access to your chest, she dipped the brush and began running what looked like a thick oil over your tit-flesh. It felt a little cold at first but quickly warmed as it was absorbed into your skin. Wherever the oil was absorbed it left behind a strange tingling sensation. Once the entirety of your breasts were covered and had soaked it all in, she flicked your nipple with a finger, and it exploded in overwhelming pleasure. She smiled at your reaction as she sealed the jar. "Yes, they're feeling sensitive now, aren't they? Now, I want you to give me a tits job. I'll forgive you if you can get me off first, but if you have a boobgasm before you get me off, I'll have something more in store for you."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 26, 2022 1:44 am

((Nat1))

I was blushing a fair bit as she rubbed the oil over my nipples and tits, this was odd and I'd never done anything like this before "I seriously don't remember getting that drunk that I could just get grabbed like that...I only remember drinking one beer." I admitted blushing "S~So Um, I~I go by Lexi, What, do I call Y~O~Ou~?!" the last bit was me suddenly getting flicked and then my brain whiting out a bit as I came hard enough that my entire body spasmed.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 26, 2022 2:34 am

"Huh, I woulda expected such a sexy gal to have some experience under her belt, but you're just too easy. Thankfully, you'll have the opportunity to learn to withstand the pleasure in time." Lifting her hand, she slaps across your bust giving you a sudden, sharp spark of pleasure mixed with just the slightest edge of pain that only seems to accentuate the pleasure. "As for my name, you can call me Mistress Malla." Grabbing your tits now, she pulls them to either side of her cock beginning to give herself the tit job she'd demanded of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 26, 2022 2:39 am

I blushed "I~I was a virgin before L~Last ni~IGHT!!!" I screamed the ending thanks to the sudden slap. My hips jerking up and I gasped for air as my brain tried to figure out why being hurt felt so good. Then I let out a slutty moan as she roughly grabbed my tits, when she started to use them to jack off with I was soon reduced to a moaning, writhing mess as my pussy leaked more and more juice, I was pretty much cumming non-stop.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 26, 2022 10:37 pm

"Well, you did feel pretty tight, but I thought that was just how eager for dick you were. Didn't expect I'd actually deflowered a virgin." She works your tits quickly over both sides of her dick. "You loved this dick last night. All the praise you had for me every time I put a load deep inside of you. I lost count of the number of times I bloated that womb with a fat nut after 20, so I'm sure you have to be pregnant." She leans down pushing her lips against yours as she continued to tit-fuck you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 26, 2022 10:50 pm

((Nat1))

In response to the kiss I could only scream and wrap my arms up, eagerly exploring her mouth, my tongue poking and prodding every inch as I came and came and came, again and again, every time she thrusted into my tits, every time her balls slapped them I came again...I couldn't bring myself to care about the fact that I was probably pregnant. All that mattered was the pleasure and the kiss.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 27, 2022 12:03 am

Her tongue explored the space of your mouth like it belonged to her; and due to the cream pie of last night, it did; even pinning your own tongue to your cheek as if to remind you that you only had what freedom she permitted you. Eventually, she did pull from your mouth. "Gonna really paint you white." Her hands released their grip on most of your tit to pinch the nipples using them to move your bosom up and down her length even faster. You could feel it pulse visibly making it clear it was ready to blow.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 27, 2022 12:13 am

((Nat1))

I was moaning, screaming and when she pulled away and told me what she was going to do to me all I could do was cum like a brain dead slut and "L~L~Luvsh Y~~You~" I sang drunk on pleasure and passing out from cumming to much when her hot jizz painted my face and tits. My entire body twitching from how much I came in such a short period of time.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 27, 2022 1:11 am

She chuckled, "Passing out already? That's fine, you don't need to be awake for the next part of your punishment." There was glee in her voice as consciousness slipped fully away from you.

When you wake up, you're in a different room. The first thing you notice is there is what you recognize as a dull pain in your nipples, but there is still a hint of pleasure in it too. Looking down, both of your nipples have been pierced. A thin chain runs from one nipple to the other, and in the middle of that chain, a second chain simply dangles nearly to your navel though that end doesn't connect to anything.

The unconnected end is grasped by your owner. "What do you think of your new lead? I can just hold onto this and walk you around like a puppy." There's a smile on her face as a second Futa entered the room. "Oh right, Slave, this is Verra, she did your piercings. She's been nice enough to give you such nice decorations all for the low low price of one round with your ass. Isn't that such a generous offer?"
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 27, 2022 1:24 am

It took me a few seconds to think and figure out what was going on, then blushing heavily at the lead, then coughing in shock "H~Hey I think my ass is worth more than two piercings and a chain, even after you had your fun! I~I mean...I'd put it at at least decent tattoo or like Four Piercings? I~I mean I wasn't even really awake when you had fun with me so I'm still basically a virgin, just without the screaming and crying in pain!" I protested. "I~I mean if she's a friend I'd say two piercings are her getting a discount!" I didn't really know what I was arguing about, maybe I was just protesting how much I was worth, wanting to be worth more than whatever my owner said.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 27, 2022 2:56 am

For the first time since you'd woken up this morning, your owner sneered. "Sounds like someone's feeling all high and mighty to me." She gives you chain a yank pulling on your nipples before you have time to move forward to relieve the pressure the same hint of pleasure edges the pain of being yanked around by your nipples. "Do you think I don't know the value of my own slut, the value of the good work that went into these little enhancements, or is it both of these things you know more about than me?" She looks over to the other Futa. "Tell ya what? You can have some fun and help me discipline her at the same time." She hands the chain over. "She's yours until noon. Use her any way you like, and if you want to give her anything else for your own enjoyment, feel free. Just don't break anything."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 27, 2022 3:15 am

I let out a surprised yelp suddenly feeling a lot more scared, she hadn't shown this side quite yet, it'd been playful basically, then I listened to her orders, and watched as she handed the Chain over to the other futa, one who had looked mad at me for trying to bargain and now one that looked all to cruel and eager. I normally would have protested, but I felt like I wouldn't like what happens if I did. So I shut up and just did what I was told with a nod.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 29, 2022 3:12 am

The piercer smiles as your owner steps out. "Well well, I thought I'd just get a little ass for this job, but it looks like I hit the jackpot instead. Why don't you lean back and spread those legs wide, so I can put that cunny to use while I think about how to best make you a beautiful sex toy any Futa would envy the owner of. She whips out her cock. It's not quite but nearly as big as the one that now owns you. You realize though that while she has your owners full permission to use you, it may be best not to tell her that.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 29, 2022 3:33 am

((Nat1))

I blinked and gulped but when she pulled it out, my mouth moved before my brain "Huh aren't you pretty small or is my owner just big?" I found myself asking, before squeaking, and laying back, hoping she'd just ignore it and fuck me or something...but if the look on her face meant anything I was in even more trouble.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 31, 2022 12:43 am

There's a clear sneer on her face. Reaching into a nearby drawer, she pulls out a sinister-looking needle. "You really are a slut that can't hold her tongue." She approaches you menacingly holding up the instrument. "Even if it isn't true, a dumb whore like you should tell every futa she meets that shi's is the biggest cock you've ever seen." Her hand comes down pinning you down by the hip as the needle comes closer. "I have a sedative for this, but I think you could use the lesson." Bringing down the needle, you feel it puncture your skin and something spill out of it. As she moves the needle about, the pain moves with it and a trail of ink is left behind.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 31, 2022 1:18 am

I squeaked, but found myself freezing up, just not willing to move or say anything more, keeping my mouth shut in fear I'd say something to set her off even more, instead I let her put whatever she wanted on me, hopefully it wouldn't be too bad?
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games