Cataclysm of Corruption(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cataclysm of Corruption(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:25 am

When you rushed in it was to the sounds of some rather lewd gurgling coming from the back of the store, but something tipped you off, just a noise, and that let you jump to the side. Dodging as a...tentacle girl? Came down from the ceiling blushing like a pervert "S~Sorry~ Mama's pretty pent up~ She hasn't had a chance to lay eggs in a while~ I can...Keep you entertained while she's busy with your friend~" The Tentacle girl purred showing off a rather lewd one that extended playfully from her crotch.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:32 pm

Gripping onto their keyblade tightly, Frisk managed to hold back from immediately unleashing a barrage of magic as they worked to assess the tentacle girl in front of them. The scent of sex was getting to them a bit, their pillar twitching somewhat within their confines, but Frisk found that their immediate thoughts remained retrieving Ceci.

"I think I'd prefer to grab my friend first, and remind your mother its rather rude to simply snatch folks up for egg laying without asking. Especially when they have an owner!" Frisk shifted into a defensive position, eyeing the tentacle girl warily as they tried to see if they could get past easily enough.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:19 pm

The Tentacle girl's response was to blush more "Oh~ A Knight in shining armor~? Or Slave Master with Throbbing cock~?" she purred with a perverted giggle, her various tentacles actually seemed to start...leaking. After a couple seconds looking for a way past her you realized that what she was leaking was a weird mix of pre and pussy juice...at least that's what the texture and smell hitting you seemed to hint at.

You knew the texture because she wiggled her tentacles eagerly and flung it all around the room...some landed in your hair. And Honestly that smell of sex was even stronger now, even more overpowering "Come on~ Calm Down~ Mom wont hurt her~ She's just been pent up with no women for a couple years~ She needs to let the eggs out~" She told you approaching with a smile and a giggle.

The...tentacle filled tentacle pussy lifted up and waved at you "Come on~ Mom uses your property a bit~ You use me~ Maybe we can even give you guys some things~? We have a few transformation items you know~? What would you like~? Dog? Cat? We have a lot of tentacle~ we even have a couple drider and harpy ones~" She said...though it seemed less like she was trying to outright tempt you, and more trying to bargain with you. Like she was trying to Rent Ceci for her mom.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:12 pm

In other circumstances, Frisk might have tried to go ahead and go with a straight rescue, as they were in a bit of a hurry to try and find Azmerelda. However, the scent of the sex grew even stronger as some landed in their hair, and it made it impossible to think straight as their nine inch pillar practically tried to tear through the leggings they were wearing. Shivering as the keyblade vanished away til it was needed again, Frisk's hands moved almost of their own accord as they once again freed their throbbing, aching member as their pants dropped... though they also found their ass feeling empty as well with the presence of so many tentacles.

"D-Don't really need any transformatives... b-but am looking for someone. Not sure if either of you'd be able to help on that but... oof, fuck, I need to fuck and be fucked right now with how horny I am now. J-Just tell your mom not to overstuff my friend so much she can't move."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:43 pm

The Tentacle Girl just smiled before rushing forwards and kissing you, at least three tongues and a throbbing tentacle shaped like a cock was shoved in your mouth, the tongues exploring your mouth as the tentacle went straight into a fast paced throat fucking.

Besides that tentacles covered your arms and legs, forcing you into the air spread eagle, her Tentacle Pussy easily devouring your entire cock, even while bathing the entirety of your cock with what felt like licks from hundreds of tongues it was also fucking your cum slit with a smaller tentacle inside it.

Two more appeared and did the same to your tits right after, bathing every inch in tongues and somehow feeling like it was fucking your nipples. And yet two more appeared, latching onto your balls and giving them the same tongue bath, these ones were smaller, The inner tentacles in them wrapped around, playing with your balls eagerly.

The Next two were the same but latching onto your ass, the inner tentacles shooting out and digging into your tight little ass, spreading it as the tongue like inner tentacles teased your cheeks. Then Finally She lifted you up and showed a large tentacle, it's "Head" looked more like a butt plug and it was ribbed, almost like beads. Then she vary obviously pulled it down and then, suddenly the head was in your ass and pumping out more of the weird pre, getting you nice and slick for her.

Then her voice came out of another tentacle right near your ear whispering "We also have futa items~ I could give you a pussy~ I have two more tentacles like the one in your ass~ Just nod and I'll give you some~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:16 pm

The speed of the tentacle girl took Frisk off guard, even as their body answered readily enough as their eyes grew lidded and they began to moan and bob along the tentacle cock tongue shoving down their throat. Then their eyes rolled up into their head and they jerked and spasmed, bucking their hips both into the pussy they were enveloped by and the tendril plunging up their ass as their chest was shoved forward. Frisk could only let out a strangled, gurgling squeal of ecstasy as they came practically on the spot with being assaulted from so many directions at once. They weren't able to give a response of any kind to the tentacle girl, too busy bucking, cumming, and spasming in euphoric delight as tears streamed down their face and drool leaked out around the tentacle stuffing their mouth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:26 pm

((Nat1, d100 Luck Roll=2))
She seemed to take that as a yes and soon she was pouring some bright pink liquid down your throat. And then you came as you felt yourself suddenly get a new tight pussy...that was promptly filled with two tentacles. But besides that you felt your cock get a little smaller, maybe an inch, but much more sensitive, your ass got just a little fatter, and your tits promptly ballooned out, growing a full four cup sizes.

The her Voice Spoke "O~Ooops~ I accidentally gave you bimbo instead of futa~ Do you wanna dose of Futa on top of that~? On the house~?" Well luckily you weren't any dumber...but you were so sensitive that wearing clothes might make you cum, let alone this continued assault~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:04 pm

The sudden transformation out of nowhere was enough to, briefly, pull Frisk out of the pleasure and thrash somewhat violently, not having expected the change and their synthetic body seeming to rebel somewhat at the sudden shift. They could feel some of the changes taking place, then seeming to revert a bit as they bucked and flailed in the girls grip. They quickly shook their head no at the girl, not sure what would happen if an additional change was pushed so quickly even as they came hard again three times in quick succession thanks to the new folds and the sensitive cock.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

For this scene, will just go with the cup sizes going down a bit to B cups, so a cup size increase, and the cock becoming more sensitive but remaining nine inches if that's okay
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:16 pm

The tentacle girl seemed briefly...surprised and confused but didn't give you anything else. content to just continue her fucking of you. poking, prodding and exploring every inch of your body inside and out, the tentacles in your lower holes were soon actually thrusting wildly in and out of you instead of just lubing you up like they were before. And they were easily diving deeper than you were used to...let alone thanks to the whole new feelings in your body.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:28 am

Still gurgling and writhing in pleasure, Frisk was in no state to resist or do much of anything. The new feminine folds they had was making it damn near impossible to think, and with them held tightly so and being used every which way, all Frisk could do was sit there and take it. Well, and try to enjoy it, which they were certainly doing so, even if it was somewhat against their consent.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:40 am

This continued for at least another hour from what you could tell, though the last few minutes might be the most memorable...mostly because you found yourself kissing a pregnant looking Ceci and all three of the big tentacles were rapidly fucking your ass, And your cock was planted firmly in Ceci's pregnant pussy as you came, an older version of the Tentacle girl was making out with her their tentacles also fucking each other.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:20 am

Panting and trying, and only somewhat succeeding to regain their wits, Frisk grunted and tried to pull themself and Ceci free once they realized Ceci was in their arms and they were fucking her alongside the tentacle things.

"A~AA...m~much fun as this has been... C~Ceci and I must... ooooo, f~fuck, g~get going... a friend to find and all that..." They tried to say as they tried to get free of the tentacles and pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 04, 2022 6:30 am

They kept you tied, just a little "Oh~ just a little longer~ We don't wanna be rude after that fun after all~" Purred the mom, leaning down and kissing you her tongue licking some of her daughter's cum from your mouth "Stay the night dear~ We'll have some more fun~ and we'll even give you some supplies and directions~ we don't get many visitors~" You noticed she tasted oddly like Strawberries when you kissed her...you got the feeling you could leave if you really wanted to...but did you?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:05 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Will roll 17-2=15

Frisk shook their head, panting and pulling back as they said, "Appreciate it, really, but I need to go off and find my friend, and for all I know I wound up on another side of the world from her." Carefully and gently, Frisk managed to pull off, though their legs felt like jelly at the moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:10 am

They actually let you and your very pregnant cum-rag go...though Ceci had her feathers and most of her body covered in slime and cum from the mother tentacle monster. and she was hiccupping cum bubbles as she leaned on you to walk. She seemed much, much weaker to sex than you were cause she was fully fuck drunk and in lala land as she stumbled after you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:19 am

Moving to help support her, Frisk carried Ceci along with an arm draped around her as they left the building. Frisk shivered a bit as their clothes rubbed against them, their slightly bigger breasts and their new slit both feeling quite sensitive.

"You gonna be alright Ceci?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:40 am

She shivered and leaned into you with a moan...making you notice two things that you hadn't at first. Her Tits were also bigger but now they were lactating as well, and secondly, it seemed to be less "In Pain" moaning and shivering and more "Currently Cumming" moaning and shivering, if you were sensitive, well when your finger poked her nipple she came so hard she almost fell over...if you wanted her to focus on anything you'd probably need to get her somewhere where she could literally calm her tits... Though the sudden kiss she gave you after you made her cum with her tit, followed by a Highly Erotic Moan of "Wuv~ Mistress~ Frisk~" mixed with a look like a schoolgirl crush on her face was both cute and really stupidly sexy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:44 pm

Frisk blushed brilliantly, giving her another soft pet before casting their eyes about for any sign of a place where they could stop and rest for a short bit. Ceci definitively needed to be doing better. for them to have less trouble on their adventure.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 06, 2022 7:51 pm

It took some walking, and looking but you're pretty sure you found what had to be some kinda make out/sex spot just a bit off the road, there were some broken down cars here and discarded condoms all over, along with other trash. A Couple of the cars were just open so you could sit and rest in them if you wanted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 08, 2022 3:01 am

This time, as they approach one, Frisk casts a series of detection spells to make sure there's no surprises this time before pulling them both into one. They let Ceci lay back down in the backseat of one, while Frisk flops into the drivers seat of another as they try to recover a bit themselves, their body still feeling more sensitive than they were used to.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games