Cataclysm of Corruption(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cataclysm of Corruption(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:37 am

She shuddered and focused her mouth onto your cock head and brought her tits up to try and rub at your cock...honestly? It was actually pretty cute...She was obviously completely new at this...to the point you were pretty sure she was a virgin, even as a guy. But she was eager! If kinda messy she was getting drool everywhere and was having to use her wings but she was figuring it out~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:45 am

Frisk happily gave some pointers here and there, helping Ceci get used to it as she was clearly a virgin. Even before being transformed into a sexy cute harpy. It made their cock twitch and throb all the more, and soon they were starting to thrust into her breasts more as they ran a hand through their hair and purred, "That's it, that's a good girl... keep that up and you'll get a nice, creamy reward from Mistress~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:47 am

She actually had a full body twitch at the petting and being called a good girl by you...you were pretty sure she just came twice...then she flushed bright red looked embarrassed and promptly deep throated your cock to the base to hide her face in your crotch.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:54 am

Taken off guard, both by her cumming just from being petted and called a good girl, and from her burying their dick in her throat, Frisk squealed a bit and found some instinct taking over as their hands gripped her head and they began to start thrusting and fucking both her tits and her face as they groaned in sexual delight. Fuck, this girl was just too darned cute!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:59 am

She moaned, and shivered and almost seemed to perk up with pride once you started throat fucking her, then she seemed to get so embarrassed that you were pretty sure her tits were heating up from how hard she was blushing, even as she looked shyly up at you...swallowing around your cock as she tried to get praised more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:08 am

"N~No idea if, mhm, you were this cute and fuckable before C~Cum Rag Ceci, but d~damn... won't be easy staying limp around you!" Frisk gasped out, managing to smirk down at her as they picked up their pace, deciding to use the breasts as a bit of a cushion of sorts to absorb the heavier fucking they were beginning to do as their own cock started twitching and throbbing more with each forceful plunge they made.

Before too long, Frisk grunted and hilted into her lips, firing off several thick strands of creamy goodness before pulling back and painting a few strands on her face and breasts. They panted and smiled, patting her head as Frisk told her, "Very good job Ceci, my slutty Cum-Rag~"

Odd, it seemed... both strange and natural now to refer to her as such. They'd need to be careful with such.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:15 am

She Came again and again...in fact almost every time you praised them Ceci seemed to cum, Cute, Fuckable, Unable to stay limp, Good Job, My Slutty Cum Rag, each of these all had her moaning and shaking in pleasure and when you sped up to rough fuck her throat...that just made her all the more pleasure...it was almost like she took pride in how rough she made you get...even as she blushed darker and darker from your words and actions.

And when you came she seemed to cum with every single strand of cum~ then she looked up at you multiple lines of cum on her face and tits, one of her eyes were shut with your cum going over it, then she opened her mouth and made a show with her tongue of playing with the cum that had filled it...not swallowing as she instead played with it for you...Blushing brightly and looking both incredibly embarrassed and almost mind numbingly turned on at the same time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:49 am

Frisk couldn't help but wonder if this response was from the curse, something they themselves enjoyed on their own, or both, but they wouldn't deny it was fun to watch and experience as they made use of their new 'cum rag'. Frisk shivered as they watched the little show Ceci was putting on for them, and smirked as they knelt down to give them a bit of surprise. Tenderly, they licked up their own cum coating her breasts and face, then fed it to her in a domineering kiss that they didn't stop til they had to both break for air.

"Swallow~" Frisk said with a husky growl, massaging her scalp as they waited.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:59 am

She closed her mouth with a click and you saw her swallow a few times before opening her mouth to show she'd drunk every last drop of cum that you'd given her. She also perked up and lifted her head up as well, both expecting and eagerly waiting for you to praise her again...Honestly with how she reacted to praise you were pretty sure if you wanted to you could probably condition her to do any you wanted~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:12 am

They could feel the urge and temptation to do just that... both because of the strange curse like bond between them, and well, from their own tendency towards enjoying domination, corruption, and conditioning in hentai. Still, Frisk kept things simple for now as they cupped Ceci's chin and kissed her more gently, smiling brightly as they purred, "You did a very good job Ceci... mhm, I'll have to give you a very good dicking later as extra reward for such a good job. But for now... why don't we take a look around, get acquainted with the area? I did come here in search of someone after all, so I do need to find them."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:15 am

She once again without fail came at both the kiss and the good job, before climbing to her feet and clinging to your arm with a nod as she looked around, looking a bit fuck drunk...and with you currently in a deep forest you couldn't tell anything but directions, the most basic, north, south, east and west.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:26 am

"I'm going to hazard a guess you don't know how to fly yet... or at least not well." Frisk muttered aloud as they glanced about, giving her a softer, more gentle and chaste, friendly pat to the head. After a moment, Frisk closed their eyes and focused on their instincts, and soon enough, they told them to try heading west for the moment. "This way for now. We'll see if we can find a place higher or any civilization who can help give us a lay of the area."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:29 am

She Shrugged a bit with an embarrassed blush "Well Last time I tried I got lost in a storm and ended up in that tree Mistress Frisk." She answered "I can...Glide? But not fly...I tend to fall when I try to fly." She admitted even as she followed you, ducking her head a bit at her shortcoming.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:49 am

"Hey its alright, you only just got turned into a Harpy recently, so no big deal. You'll be able to practice and get the hang of it in time." Frisk said with a smile, then gave her a light poke as they mentioned, "And remember, when we're not doing naughty stuff, ya can just call me Frisk."

Turning their attention to the direction they were walking, Frisk rose their hands and weaved some magic to cast some spells to sort of scan and observe the area around them, figuring such could be useful as they go. It wouldn't see more than a couple hundred feet at most, but it could alert them if someone or something was approaching.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:57 am

To your surprise that spells didn't go near that far...and it was telling you everything from your clothes, to the air to the plants were mind breakingly horny, you got at max about ten feet and the very strong belief that a tree would love to rape you. It took almost a hour but you found an actual paved road, and it had a gas station that looked run down on it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:06 am

"Okay, this world's magic is alot more carnal and lustful than I thought... rather unnaturally so." Frisk noted in surprise, though even a ten foot radius could be useful for the detection. Still, they kept close to Ceci and kept their eyes and ears out. When they spotted the road, they followed it up to the gas station, their keyblade flashing into existence in their hand as they eyed the place with suspicion.

"Think we should check it out?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 8:28 pm

The Harpy Shrugged "I don't know? Maybe? This looks kinda back roads so it might have stuff still in it, supplies and stuff...But I mean, with how the world is it could also be the base of a rape cult or have people lost to the corruption and all feral inside." She told you with a blush, before leaning into your side "The only one I want raping me is you Mistress Frisk~" She tried to purr but it came out with a bird like trill instead, and then she looked like she just realized what she had said and promptly glowed with a full body blush, freezing as she stared at you...she had no idea what to do or say after she just did that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:49 am

"I'll keep that in mind the next time I get hard and horny Cum-Rag Ceci~" Frisk replied with a husky purr, smirking as they kissed her forehead and added, "You're quite cute when you're doing a full body blush~"

With that said, they moved over towards the gas station, trying to peer into the windows and through the door for any sign of anyone or anything of note.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:07 am

Looking Through the Windows you saw The store looked perfectly working still, but it looked like almost nothing actually stolen? You Didn't see anyone. At least, not until a tentacle broke it and suddenly grabbed Ceci by her tits and dragged her into the darkness in the back of the store...and once it did that you noticed that the store was now utterly destroyed, the windows too, and the entire place now stunk of Cum and Sex. Almost every inch is covered in mountains of Jizz.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:58 am

Frisk curses as the tentacle makes off with their new ally and friend, growling as they use the keyblade to bash the door open as they step inside. The scent of sex is strong and it makes them gag a bit, but they begin readying several spells in their head as they give chase.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games