Happy Hour [Lazy Kitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Happy Hour [Lazy Kitsune]

Postby Lorielle » Sat May 28, 2022 7:47 pm

As you lean over you can see a couple of bulging eyes at either end of the seat cover, a pair of eye stalks fixatedly looking at the prey it now had access to. The red leather cover of the stool itself having opened up into a mouth of some kind and its long prehensile tongue eagerly lapping away at the woman and occassionally thrusting its tongue into her to extract more of the 'nectar' it so craved.

Hailey cocks an eyebrow at you. "Simple, guess despite your knowhow you dont seem to have much flair. To be expected i suppose." The fallen angel runs a hand through her hair with a smug expression on her face, while your logic was flawless it seemed it wasnt up to her standards anyway.

She mixes another drink of some kind, one that seemed to glitter a bit in a viscous vat of purple liquid. "Here why dont you try this, on the house." Hailey says in a sweet voice turning back to Tanaka as you hear the door jingle. A man, tall, though a bit on the wider side, he had as close to what mortals called a 'dad bod' as a man in his early to mid 20s could have. The look on his face when he sees the transformed Garret lets you know right away who he was. He licks his lips, but does immediately go for the woman instead goes for you, drink in hand and walking back to your end of the bar.

"Hey babe, that the drink Garret got for me? Guess he totally wimped out huh?" Richard says, his voice a little wheezing, he must have sprinted inside.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat May 28, 2022 8:45 pm

I shoot Hailey a quick glare. "If you weren't so pretty I'd be mad at you right now. But you're quite attractive, so I'll forgive you." I say, smiling, as I look Tanaka up and down while Hailey serves her. "You sure it's okay to give out free drinks? And aren't you worried about the mimic biting us in the ass at some point? Not that I would mind that, but you might." I quickly give her butt a quick pinch. "Did you enjoy that? Maybe it's your thing. Who am I to judge?"

I quickly take the opportunity to shuffle over to Richard when he arrives. "You the one who wants the White Russian, then?" I ask, sliding it over to him. "Yeah, your friend was here a few moments ago. He looked a bit out of his depth so I'm not surprised to see him gone."

As I talk with him I get Blake's drink. Tapping my finger against my lips as I make my selection, I eventually settle on what I think might be a fun addition to this situation. Braindrain, a straightforward beer that does exactly what it says. However, for as much as Blake's IQ will drop, he might enjoy the side effect. Anyone he kisses, he can drain their smarts out if and add it to his own. All that left was a surprise for Ulysses. Well, that was just too perfect, but I wanted to see a bit more of how things went before filling out that order.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sat May 28, 2022 9:39 pm

Hailey doesnt really even pay you much mind about forgiving her. The words falling on deaf ears until you give her ass a nice little squeeze. A cute squeak was your prize for your actions and she quickly retaliates by slapping your hand away. "Fuck of Camelia, besides, in case you forgot the Mimic Saliva only activates when she's wet, if she gets horny for whatever reason any object her cute little pussy juices touch will become a mimic and the saliva will clear her system in a few days. Along with whatever she brought to life reverting back to normal in like an hour. That is unless she manages to keep feeding it her juices until the saliva clears out." She gives the woman a smirk as she's doubled over onto the bar counter the stool having now opted for a more aggressive approach of actually thrusting the seat cushion into her ass from behind and tongue fucking the daylights out of the security agent.

Back at the other end of the bar you hand Richard the drink who happily and even somewhat gingerly takes the drink from you.

"Yup love these things, best way to finish the day if you ask me." He says as he downs a rather large gulp. A little mustache of the minotaur 'milk' sticking to his upper lip. "Ahh, that hit the spot." You then see him roll his shoulders. He wasnt weak looking like Garret. He could easily pass for someone who played rugby or football, but you could slowly see how his shirt began to get filled out, though his stomach didnt slim up much instead it was more like it had hardened and he had the physique of a tank. When he spoke again you saw him flare his nostrils, like an animal in heat.

"Well sugartits, that slut garret chickened out on is waiting for her man, hope theres no 'no touching policy' here." His voice was deeper, like a velvety chocolate that made you a bit weak in the knees. You couldnt take your eyes off of him just yet approaching in unsuspecting woman from behind and cupping the two newly minted globes on Garret's chest. You heard a light squeal come from Garret but not much else, she seemed to be staying mostly calm about being groped and seemingly enjoying the touch too, no doubt because of the music.

"R-richard?" is all you hear from Garret's feminine mouth before her lips are claimed and she closes her eyes like kissing a long lost lover.

This is when you go to pick out your beer, pulling the can of Braindrain and cracking it open and pouring its contents in a large tankard that allowed for a beautiful head of foam forms on the amber liquid watching as Richard claims his friend, an obvious bulge in his jeans.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun May 29, 2022 2:40 pm

"Oh no. Touch as much as you like." I murmurs, biting my lip as I lean across the bar and look him up and down. I rub my thighs together as I watch him make his way over to his friend and begin playing with her like the toy I turned her into.

All that was left to do now was decide what to do for this Ulysses. A surprise left things open ended and between them Richard and Blake should be able to get Garret to happily embrace her new body. So what to do with the final friend?

I had nothing really to go off of about him or his daily life to give a personal touch to the drink. I had a few ideas of just fun things to do in general, but while waiting for Blake and any other potential customers to arrive I started flicking through Garret's chat history to learn as much about Ulysses as I could.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun May 29, 2022 8:22 pm

Richard is quick to act, essentially overwhelming Garret's presence end to end. Her new body unused to sensations of pleasure, lust, and so much more as Richard eclispes her much smaller body and he drags her to a corner in the room so he can privately grope and make out with her.

You have the beer prepped and ready, but whoever this blake person was hasnt shown up yet so you continue to scroll through Garret's phones on clues as to what this Ulysses person might be on about. Maybe a bit to your surprise Ulysses was the only one in the group who seemed to be in a committed relationship. In the group chat he has several mentions of a Lily, who was most likely this redheaded woman he was standing next to in a bunch of photos. They certainly didnt look related and it was quite far back in chat that you had to dig to find mention that she was in fact his partner. But they looked quite happy to say the least and a lot of his recent texts, besides the ones egging Garret to find a girlfriend was about how to approach his girlfriend about popping the question. Aside from that Ulysses seems to be rather business minded but charismatic, the group's Face, if Garret was originally the brains, Richard was the brawn, and Blake was seemingly the comic relief.
Lorielle

Previous

Return to Private Games