Happy Hour [Lazy Kitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Happy Hour [Lazy Kitsune]

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 23, 2022 5:58 pm

"No.. unfortunately not, but we'll find her, we dont leave our own." She voice betrays that mortal determination that made them all the more fun to play and toy with, though one of her hands transfers to your waist, her grip like steel as she pushes her bulge against you again when you slow down. Forcing her thighs up against yours as you feel the tip of her bulge push against your clit, while you cant feel the coarseness of the fabric too much, that bit of resistance that comes from the metal on her zipper sends a shiver up your spin.

When you mention taking her mind off of things you feel a slap against your ass. "You'd enjoy that wouldnt you?" You can hear the playfulness in her voice, her voice trailing off just at the end makes you believe she was going to add a word to the end of her sentence but stopped herself for one reason or another. "Hmph.. I'll have to take you up on that." She gives your ass a second slap when you turn your head back over to the screen array and can see the Imp was close to finishing, he was skull fucking the daylights out of Hailey, those teal eyes of her rolling up in her head as her pastel teal tongue lolled out of her mouth. They should be done in moments meaning her off switch was about to be hit and she was going to be on your ass again to do some prep work for the bar.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 23, 2022 6:08 pm

I gasp as she starts getting rougher with me, shifting so I'm properly straddling her as she pushes her bulge against me. Then the smack to my ass comes, and my smile widens with a giggle. "Oh, I would enjoy it a lot. And I know you would too." I whispers, leaning into my ear. I kiss along her jaw and let my teeth graze against her earlobe before pulling away. Damn Imp couldn't last ten minutes more? The fun was just getting started.

"You can take me any time you want." I purr to Azami, my fans running over her chest. "You're here to protect me, after all. Only fair I take care of you too." I grind against her some more, intent to make the most of our hot and heavy foreplay while Hailey was still occupied, but I slipped away with a kiss to the cheek before the Imp was fully done with her. I wanted to slip back into the bar in time with her switch bei g flipped off. Hopefully make it seem like I never left. Plus I was curious to see the change in her demeanour happen before my very eyes.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 23, 2022 6:32 pm

"Maybe i will, succubus whores like you need to learn to not fuck with humans." She could hear the growl in her voice as she grabs a handful of your ass. Rolling the supple flesh around in her hands before letting you off with one last slap. The kiss on her cheek surprised her somewhat, but the confusion only lasted a moment, as she turns to watch you go instead of immediately returning to her work.

The security door shutters closed behind you and you're left making your short jaunt back to the bar side of the Inn and Bar just as you heard a loud groan and the distinct sound of a woman's throat having trouble accommodating a huge cock and the fact he was cumming down her throat. You manage to slip by the two of them and just past the pair as the Imp retrieves his cock from the literally angelic throat he had just fucked.

"Mmm~ mnng hahh~" Soft sweet sounds escape from between Hailey's lips mixed in with the wet slapping sounds that Hailey's hands desperately trying to get herself off though to no avail. "Thank you for your patronage sir, this angel slut is always at your service." Her body quivers as the last word leaves her lips, that seemed to be the trigger for the off switch as her body is rocked with an orgasm, though she manages to maintain her slutty little pose her head dipping down before standing back up in an almost robotic way.

"Get your ass back here!" She shouts as she rounds the corner rushing to the security office and swing it open, only for you to hear Azami's voice ring out.

"Looking for something Hailey?" Calm cool and collected like usual though you can tell she was at least partially amused.

"I.. i was looking for Camelia." Hailey says flustered.

"I believe she is at the bar, no? Look there." Pointing at the camera to where you were standing, eavesdropping on the little situation. Azami didnt mention the imps Hailey seems none the wiser about what had just happened the past few minutes.

"R-right i must have missed her.." She shook her head and walked back looking for you, a bit of a dazed and confused fire in her eyes. "Look i need you to go into storage and retrieve these ingredients, we may as well make sure everything is perfect for our grand reopening, so no slacking off." Her voice sounding like she was trying to maintain her air of cool, but it was a little hard for you to take that seriously as a line of cum hung from the corner of her mouth.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 23, 2022 6:41 pm

Azami's words had me wet as I left. Also her thrusting, groping and smacking. Seems like she has frustrations to work through and I was perfectly happy for her to take then out on me.

I try not to giggle at the display at the bar, waiting for Hailey to notice me. When she ran off before even looking around I break into laughter and wait for her to come back.

"Hailey, where did you run off too? We've got our shift starting soon." I tease her when she gets back. I swipe up a napkin as I approach her, begrudgingly nodding along to her instructions. "Sure, sure, whatever. Hold a sec." I wipe the napkin across her lip and chin gently. "You've got a bit of foam from that drink earlier on you." I take the napkin and lick it clean with a quick flick of my tongue before tossing it in the bin. "There. All clean." I say, before strolling off to go make sure the bar was freshly stocked.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 23, 2022 7:04 pm

"Yeah yeah, fuck-" Her retort was cut off when you swipe the trail of cum off with the napkin and you could the blush on her face clear as day when you then lick the napkin and she instinctively reaches up to her chin where you had wiped the cum off. "R-right.. just.. get those ingredients then." You leave her to her own devices at the bar strolling throw a door beside the bar that leads you to the storage area. Crates upon creates of various otherworldly, mundane, and magic things. On a whiteboard in front of you, theres a list of things the bar needed restocking, but this was also a good time to get familiar with everything here, not to mention...

If you wanted to pull a prank on Hailey or even Azami the ingredients in here would provide the perfect opportunity. Theres even a little mixing station normally reserved for testing the stuff.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 23, 2022 7:38 pm

Oh my. This was quite the treasure trove for any mischief I might want to pull while here. Even a chance to get experimental with what I put together. I wasn't exactly in a position to do anything with it now, but I already had ideas.

I could probably create a drink that'll look and taste like the strawberry daiquiris Hailey has before work, but with something to make her a little more fun. There's probably a fair amount I could do, but what I think could be pretty fun is seeing Hailey swoon for me. Just for a day or two, following me about like a lovesick puppy. I rummage around for ingredients that I feel could dish up a love potion while keeping the flavour of a strawberry daiquiri, just so I can keep them in mind for later.

For now though, I gather up what I need and start bringing it back to the bar before she gets too suspicious, all the while I toss around other ideas in my head that could make for fun pranks.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue May 24, 2022 12:02 am

Ingredients for a modified strawberry daiquiri shouldnt be too hard to hard to find, with your knowledge and the simplicity of the drink especially since it started out as a mortal drink that was fairly sweet. Any slightly off flavors should be pretty easy to mask. You do see some petrified lust, when crushed and added to a drink depending on the mixture and quantity inspire heavy feelings of love or lust. Something a little less overt and maybe more towards the love sick would be a few drops of fresh virgin tears their pent up emotions seemingly able to be transferred to others when given the right activating ingredients, though they are particularly salty which is something to account for.

But you did have work to do, but thankfully none of the supplies were especially onerous to deal with. This place was professionally maintained after all and lived up to modern human standards of safety, though whether or not that was due to it being convenient to ensure it is or to throw off authorities was left up in the air. You were able to carry out the ingredients back to the front where Hailey was inspecting the bottles on hand with a clip board to ensure the more mundane ingredients were doing well and didnt need an immediate resupply.

"Did you get everything? I assumed you didnt need a tour of the store room since you knew your way around the stuff." Hailey says not even looking up from her clipboard.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 24, 2022 12:27 am

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I say, stocking behind the bar with the various ingredients I brought out of storage. "Can't wait get the imps to do stuff like this for us? What's the point of having them around if not to manage the simple tasks?" Well, and to dick down uppity angels ofcourse, but there was no point in saying that out loud.

I sigh as I rest my shoulders on the bar and slump forward. I sit my chin on one palm, while my other hand taps against the counter top. "So what do we do to kick things off once we open? Anything fancy or just "Come on in, give us your money. We'll give you a drink kind of close to what you ask for."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue May 24, 2022 12:43 am

"The imps manage the hotel, and if they did the small stuff then we'd need to manage them and make sure they dont cover everything in imp spunk. One sign of weakness and they'll fill you, the bottles and everything with the stuff. And rampant corruption like that isnt the name of our game, we're here to stir up chaos, not to be an imp breeding den, thats what the Inn is for." Hailey explains to you as she sets the clipboard down. "I think thats everything on my end, why dont you go switch on the sign and unlock the door first then we can talk about procedure after."

She tosses you a key ring with various ornate and mundane looking keys on it, the one with a plastic tab saying "BAR DOOR" written in black sharpie indicated to you the one to use for the door. WIth that you go and pull off this last task and see Azami exiting her office just down the hall, as she takes a left presumably to go upstairs. But besides that you finish off your little task, the neon OPEN sign now shining bright as you look outside to the little stretch of road and darkening skies overhead.

Once back at the bar you see Hailey prepping some normal looking limes, cutting them with a knife and tossing them into a holding tray. "Xerxes gave us quotas, we can fill them out however we choose as long as it doesnt cause trouble for the bar, bad drinks, wrong orders, cause trouble because we get less customers. But as long as Order isnt battering down our door it shouldnt be too bad, word of mouth works in our favor a bit if we can hit it off with a few customers, if not we can attempt colletion runs to rustle up some more... unwilling customers, but thats more likely to get us on the map. So make your best judgement, im here to mix drinks and fuck people up, not to be your baby sitter."
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 24, 2022 12:52 am

It takes a great deal of willpower to not snicker at Hailey as she makes her comments about being an "Imp breeding den". More willpower than I have so I turn away and cover my mouth to try and hide a brief burst of giggling.

I take the keys from her with a nod and saunter over to the door and switch on the sign. I take a peek outside, looking up and down the road before taking a deep breath of the evening air. It wasn't super clear, being near a city, but it still smelt free. I may only be allowed tastes for now, but I was going to take as many of those tastes as I can.

Slipping back to the bar, I settle in and start waiting for our first customers. "Cool, whats my quota then?" I return to my slumped forward, bored position, tapping the counter as I huff and muster as much patience as I can to wait for the excitement to come to me.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue May 24, 2022 1:09 am

Hailey gives you a strange eyebrow raise from your turn away from her, but doesnt think much else of it as you complete your task and return to the bar. Hailey for her part also finished the rest of her prepwork and was looking a little bored as she spoke to you. "You should have gotten your quota from Xerxes this morning, or did you forget it? Our quotas will be different so you cant really ask me for what your quota is, if you dont remember though you'll need to take that up with the boss." Hailey's voice is cut off as the door behind you guys suddenly jingles and a woman wearing what you can only describe as the most cliche hawaiian shirt strolled through the door with a bit of luggage in tow.

"H-hello? Are you guys open? I saw the sign, but when i last checked the app it said you guys were still closed for renovations." The woman had an obvious southern drawl and Hailey looks at you.

"You wanna take her, or do you want me?" She does a little gesture flicking her finger back and forth between the two of you.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 24, 2022 1:29 am

Right, Xerxes said something about mind breaks on the first day. That was the quota then, probably. Now... was it no mind breaks... or lots of mind breaks?

I perk up once the door swings open, straightening my back. Before Hailey even finishes speaking, I jump into action. "We're open, darling!" I call out to her. "Renovations freshly sorted out. Why don't you come on over and I can get you your drink."

I scoot a few steps away from Hailey, both so she's not looking over my shoulder as I work and so if anyone else comes in they can approach her easily enough. All the while I look our first customer up and down, eager to... get to know her better.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue May 24, 2022 1:48 am

Hailey takes a clear step back from you, letting you take the lead on this particular woman. She gets moves to rearrange some bottles and fix up some of the table dressing as the woman approaches the bar, her suitcase's wheels clattering against the wooden floor. Dragging a barstool away from the counter and plopping down into the chair. Not the most attractive woman in the world. A 6/10, she was also a bit more on the older side as you could see her skin begin to sag slightly around her cheeks and her hands started to wrinkle up just slightly. You'd place her around her late 50s early 60s. But despite her age you got an air of someone who was still quite spritely. Maybe thats why she was travelling alone.

"That sounds wonderful, could use something after being a rental car all day with a broken AC." She took off her wide brimmed hat and sunglasses and laid them on the counter. "Could you just start me off with something simple darling, sweet too, but not too sweet." As she did so you hear the telltale ring of a text message, she reaches for her purse, hanging off the side of her chair and can spy from your position, that someone listed as Ex-Husband had just shot her a text.

"Tsk, this man i swear." She says, the venom in her tone obvious. She stuffs the phone back into her purse, an expensive one you imagine, before turning her gaze back towards you. You dont think she noticed you noticing, but that doesnt seem to be an issue as she opens up with it anyway. "You're young, and not too hard on the eyes either," she squints to read your name tag, "Camelia, is that how you say your name, well anyway im sure you get a lot of boys texting you and such, and well, that wasnt the case for me until after i divorced my husband, but while im sure those boys are after your looks, these ones, especially my former husband are just after my money." She rolls her eyes as you manage to finish her drink and slide it at her, she doesnt take a sip immediately instead choosing to continue on with her story first.

"Like, what even is his problem, we got the preen-up, and he still thinks we can squeeze me for my money, i swear he contacts me more than our kids and you know thats just sad right?" She rolls her eyes and takes a deep breath. "How would you deal with people like that?" She turns the question to you as she takes the first sip of her drink.

"Mmm, oh thats wonderful." She says smacking her lips.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 24, 2022 2:17 am

"Ooph, sounds roasting. I've got just the thing darling." I say, nodding along as she begins telling me her story. It'll take little effort to mix together something refreshing in more ways than she might expect. But as I gleem more from her conversation, an even more precise cocktail comes to mind. "Yep, you got that right. Though you can call me Cammy if you like." I smirk and lean slightly over the counter "Though I must admit, I love the way my name sounds in your accent, so please use the full thing as much as you like."

On my side of the counter, I had settled on what exactly I wanted to make and worked on getting it ready. A little something called a Rose Tinted Kiss. This pink little beauty was as sweet as a pleasant memory and would help bring some of her spritely liveliness into her appearance. Just as much as it'll rejuvenate her looks, it'll also brighten her opinions of old flames. No doubt this will be the Ex Husband, given his prominence on her mind.

Give her looks to match her spirit and wealth but shackle it with a yearning for her ex. It'll be interesting to see how she handles it. I could push her more, but I wanted to see this first drink take effect before I decide on anything else.

"Here you go, darling." I say with a smile, sliding the finished drink over to her. I get a little impatient right away when she doesn't trick it first but continues talking, but I manage to swallow it back down and keep smiling.

"Oh, well, I can see why that's on your mind. What would I do? Well, I suppose that would depend on how I felt about him..." my voice trails off as I see her take her first sip and Mt smile widens. "...How do you feel about him?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue May 24, 2022 2:38 am

A small pink drink, chilled to perfection and served to those wishing for days that had gone by. The first sip works its magic almost immediately as you see a decent amount of color return to her face. Her lips look fuller, her wrinkles disappear, laugh lines and crows feet disappearing and you get to see her silver hair return to a nice bright blonde. You'd place her now closer to the beginning to mid 30s and she certainly looked the part. She takes a second sip as you speak and while the majority of the obvious effects were now present this second one only moved to work at her heart, unearthing her pleasant memories but also shuffling away and even changing some of her more.. unpleasant ones.

"How.. how i feel about him.." She sets the glass back down onto the bar and you can see her thinking it over well and truly. "Well.. I was.. upset at him, well he was a cheating bastard, but.. mmm, i cant help but think about when he was a stud, when we dated in college.. the RAs had to knock on our door a good few times to get me to stop screaming at the top of my lungs." She says wistfully. "When we graduated he became a bit of a lay-about, i built up my career, work as a producer you see and when we got married i got a preen-up to be safe, my own daddy recommended that to me, but now.. i just remembered all the time times i came home and mmm he'd fuck the day light out of me, working away my stress. It was actually one of those times i came home and found him in bed with some young actress, bet she thought i could advance her career by getting close to my husband..."

Her face tells a story as she remembers this incident, but the brief moment of disgust turns to realization for her. "Well.. he fucked me so well.. and now i just remember how i came home to her screaming... ahh" a hand runs down the front of her chest, smoothing out her hawaiian shirt. "brings me back to college... maybe i shouldnt have gotten so mad... god i just want him to fill me up again.. like he did to her..." She eyes drift back to her phone, the text message she left unanswered. "Well thats how i feel about him, sorry hun if it was a bit graphic, but.. you look like you get around, dont you Camelia." She gives you a wink as she takes a 3rd sip and finishes off the drink.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 24, 2022 9:00 am

I lean a little over the counter, grinning in delight at the effects my cocktail have on her. Might not need to give her anything else to spark some chaos, but I wouldn't say no to an opportunity to spice her up some more.

I giggle and nod and even moan in agreement with her, echoing her mounting arousal back at her. "Hmm~ yeah? I think I see the picture now. Sounds like he brought a lot of happiness to your life and you want him back." I lean further over to her, hashing my voice so my words felt like private advice given in confidence.

"Sounds to me like your daddy messed things up by making you get that pre-nup. I think you should give your ex control of all the finances this time around. Only way to be sure he'll take you back, at least as his side bitch because let's face it, sounds like he's too much of a stud to stay single. But that's better than nothing, isn't it?"

I look around the bar and then smile, holding out my hand. "Got a quiet start tonight. Tell you what, you seem like a really nice lady so I'll help you out some. How about I snap a few spicy photos of you to send back to him. I think you're definitely hot enough to get him to want to fuck you senseless again. Then let me know if you want another drink."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue May 24, 2022 9:12 am

You watch the woman bit her lips as she retrieved her phone from the purse. The brick being twirled between her fingers as she thought over your words. “R-really.. all of them..” her body shifts inward slightly. She bunches her shoulders and her thighs rub together. She seems amenable to the idea but she needs more convincing for something so drastic.

“His.. side bitch.. fuck.. the sounds hot.. I don’t even know if he’s found another gal to fuck..” this pushes her further, playing on the good memories she had of him, of how hard he fucked her.. used her.. “if I was his main bitch thatd sound pretty good.. god I’ve been on such a dry spell talking about this. Isn’t that funny.” Then you respond by telling her to send a few spicy photos and she gasps slightly at the idea.

“Oh.. we never did that when we were younger.. I know my daughter does it with her boyfriends.. but I.. I’ve never sent any to my.. my husband. But thank you hun. Maybe..” she extends her hand out to you phone in hand. “Why don’t you take a few photos for me, I have no idea how you young girls do it, and if you take a few good photos I’ll take that second drink. And even include a great tip.” She gives you a wink as she holds out the phone.

Of course. You’re a being of pure lust your photos will turn out perfect. All you needed to do was direct her then whip up that second drink~
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 24, 2022 9:24 am

"Oh I'll sort you right out. What's your name, by the way? I can keep calling you darling if you want, of course, but would love to know your name." I say as I take her phone off her.

"Lean on the counter a bit and give me a smile." I say, taking a snap. "Hmm, pretty, but not spicy enough, hold still." I start opening up her top, letting her bra and cleavage show. "Put a hand between your legs. Camera won't see if you're actually playing with yourself or not so that's up to you." I snap a couple more photos, adjusting the angles accordingly to show off her younger looking, firmer body.

"You really want to get the best picture, then you should take your tits out. Tell you what, I'm even happy to do the same and be in the pic with you. Show you're willing to share. If that sounds good to you."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Tue May 24, 2022 9:35 am

“Oh it’s Gertrude hun, I know I know. Old lady name but my friends called me Trudy growing up and well, my husband called me honeytits.” And with good reason as you can see. Her breasts despite her age and the potion were well kept. She definitely had work done or she had won the genetic lottery with how perky they were without being perfect globes.

She happily follows your instructions. Giggling at a few of the more lewd suggestions, but judging by the scent in the air you can tell she liked them. You think you even caught the whiff of a moan escaping the woman’s lips with one photo where she squeezed her tits together her fingers position in a manner where if it wasn’t for her bra she’d be giving her nipples a nice hard tug.

For the final photo and your final suggestion you see Gertrude bite her lip again. Considering your offer as she looks you up and down.. “willing to share.. maybe.. I could learn to do that.. and I couldn’t pass up an opportunity for a photo with such a darling as yourself.” She looks around the bar to confirm there weren’t any other patrons before pulling open her Hawaiian shirt the rest of the way. A lacy black bra supporting her tits though she’s quick to discard the strip of fabric with a practiced motion. The bra fluttering to the ground as she stands next to you waiting for the selfie. Once it’s done she gives you a kiss on the cheek. “I haven’t had that much fun is years hun. Thank you so much.. I’ll definitely be taking that second drink. Maybe even lay in for the night and get a move on tomorrow morning.”

She returns to her seat watching you mix the second drink as she scrolls through the photos you just took. A breathy and wistful sigh can be heard every now and then as along with the telltale sound of a few text messages being sent off. Then a flurry of received ones.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 24, 2022 9:55 am

"Alright honeytits." I say, opting to use her nickname. She should get used to hearing it often again, after all. "Get your sweet ass beside me." I set my glamour so that the anyone who looks at the picture will see me the way Trudy sees me as I slip my big, bouncy tits out and press them against hers. "Don't be afraid to grope, honeytits." I say, grabbing her ass and giving it a squeeze. "I want to be as open to you as the doors of the bar."

I take a few photos like this before handing Trudy back her phone and putting my tits away, though I have no interest in prompting her to do the same. A pair of milf tits hanging out infront of me helped liven the place up.

For now though, her next drink. She seemed like she only needed a slight push, and I think I knew just the thing. Bimbo berries had to be handled with care when aiming for small changes, but I could help lower their effects with some saint sugar around the glass rim. Worst case scenario, it's still strong enough to make her even hotter. It's a little bit of a mock up, but the lime twist cocktail should help keep things financially aligned. Normally supposed to be used with gamblers, debtors, pimps and prostitutes, my little additions to the recipe should make all those financial matters just too bothersome for her to think about and its just easier to suck a cock of a man who'll think it through for her.

I slide the drink over with a smile. "Sounds like you got had attention. And if you do give him financial control, won't that just make all that money talk easier to deal with? It can get so tiring sometimes, can't it honeytits?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games