Happy Hour [Lazy Kitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Happy Hour [Lazy Kitsune]

Postby Lorielle » Sun May 22, 2022 9:19 am

Lazy Kitsune Wrote:Name: Camelia
Age(in human years): 19
Bio: A young, by demon standards, succubus with a particularly noteworthy mischievous streak. Camelia has a fondness for the mortal realms and considers humans to be amusing entertainment. Not yet considered ready to be granted full independence, Camelia is supplementing her Final Trials with some in field experience, working evenings at a bar in the mortal realm, posing as a human bartender.

She is to serve drinks and tend to her patrons requests, same as any other bar. The only difference is this bar is managed by a God of Chaos. Camelia is expected to influence the lives of those who come to the bar to encourage change and freedom from restrictions.

However all things must be managed in moderation. If she gets too carried away she risks exposing herself and incurring the wrath of humans, the forces of Order or even her own boss.
Appearance:

Chaos: 10%
County Corruption: 1%
Suspicion: 0%
Patron relationship: 50%

Welcome to the 2nd Circle Inn & Bar

A slightly worn sign with marquee letters glowed outside along with a neon red Vacancy sign that buzzed quite loudly. The occasional fly, moth and butterfly finding their way to the sign only to fall to the ground stunned. About 30 minutes from the nearest town and about 15 from from the nearest city the 2nd Circle was in the perfect place for people to lay over on their way into the city or on their way out to explore the countryside. But most important this place was a metaphorical crossroad as well as a literal one. Just off the turnpike of a major highway road the inn served as one of a few entry ways into the Mortal Realm, just far enough from prying eyes that allowed infiltration by denizens of Hell. Thankfully the inn itself was quite unremarkable. Its stone and brick construction having laid essentially unchanged for the last century outside of an occasional repainting of the exterior along with a bit of renovation update to expand the size of the Inn, bar and the parking lot.

Of course this place wouldnt be much without its employees and the most important of them was Xerxes, the Inn's patron and god of Chaos. A mysterious and blunt being they exist in multiple places at once, sowing little seeds of chaos into everything. Mostly through intermediaries, as subtly keeps the forces of Order unaware, but occasionally a bedazzled overstatement is needed to further their goals. Seated in a plush leather chair they sit with one leg neatly crossed over another, typing away at a laptop, a dark red pantsuit fitted to their every curve. The only motion you alerting you to the fact they've even acknowledged your presence was the fact that they pushed up their glasses and the mechanical sounds of their keyboard had ceased.

"So a new succubus to be hmm, been a while since one of your kind stopped by up here I think. Camelia. Cute name, cuter face. Hmm looks like you're approved. I take it you understand then your mission here?" They ask you with a slowly upraising eyebrow. Their golden eyes, the only hint of color to contrast their otherwise completely grey and black color scheme. Their voice was flat, but when then uncrossed their legs you saw the massive bulge of a being ready to pound your lights out on a whim.

Once you answered their preliminary question, they close their labtop. "First you're learning the ropes. Hailey's been here for a few months, until you can meet a few of your quotas shes your direct superior. Your first one will be showing me you wont go overboard with any of your corruptives, so no mind breaks for the first day." Their tone was sharp, indirectly threatening, though maybe that was how they spoke to everyone, especially new hires. Now go learn the ropes with Hailey." Xerxes dismisses you and goes back to typing on their laptop, that is unless you had any questions for them.

Otherwise you were left to your own devices as there was still a few hours before the bar opened. The Imps kept the inn, part of the 2nd Circle running on their own, doing their own little schemes while the higher order demons managed the bar, which was the more frequented part of the combo building. Still you could check on them if you wished and Xerxes certainly wouldnt mind you helping them out as long as it didnt interfere with your duties to the Bar. If they didnt interest you, the security station was manned by none other than the mysterious turncoat in a snazzy suit. You only knew her as Azami, whether or not that was her actual name was a mystery to you and the other grunts, but she would do anything for Xerxes that much is certain.

Last but not least was the bar, a neat little place that suited your own tastes quite well, though thanks to some trickery and magic was able to appear as most anything, even personalized to the individual walking in so they're more relaxed. Behind the counter the blue haired woman with a pitch black halo (a piece of plastic was attached to it by an imp to make it seem like a costume piece) stood wiping down a glass with a slight glower on her face.)

Important NPCs
Chaos incarnate: Xerxes
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Fallen Angel and Rival Bartender: Hailey Morningstar

Corrupted Order Agent and Bouncer: Azami

Lorielle

Re: Happy Hour [Lazy Kitsune]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun May 22, 2022 11:54 am

The 2nd Circle had a very dark atmosphere to it. Of course this could all change at the wave of a hand, a sprinkling of glamour magic falling over anyone who comes in with tastes that don't match the decor, so the bar and the staff can all look different to them in an instant. But to the unglamoured eye, they would be met with the kind of dark that drew you in and promised to thrill and excite you in every way it could scare you. The dim lights left the scarlet backlighting of the bar as the mood setter. The music, turned down a little lower than most bars, was Americana with a slow, winding rhythm. The pool table and dineresque cubicles meeting with the moody lighting and brick walls merged a West Country look with a light sprinkling of modern goth chic.

It helped the theme of the bar that the bartenders were in costume, at least as far as the locals were concerned. It spared me the need to glamour to look more human. Just a few bits of tape and plastic and my regular appearances passes as an outfit. Leads to a lot more skin showing than at most bars, but the humans might just write that off as part of the charm.

I smirk a little cockily as Xerxes asks her question. "Serve drinks, listen to people's problems, sow a little chaos. I think I can manage that."

My eyes flick down between her legs and I don't even hide the fact that I lick my lips. A succubus was a being of pure sexuality, no reason to hide it. The fact that I was still a virgin was honestly outrageous. My leash had been heald too tightly until now. I knew everything about fucking except for what it actually felt like. Sure my father trained my mouth as any good demon parent should, but leaving me... ugh... pure. It was a sore spot to be sure. Maybe Xerxes would be the one to finally stuff me full.

I huff at Xerxes' next comments, however. It was frustrating enough that I even had to jump through all these hoops just to get set free. Now I had more hoops to jump through in this silly little job. I keep my complaints to myself, however. It's not wise to piss off a being as powerful as Xerxes.

"Sure thing, boss!" I say cheerily with a salute before heading on my way. There were a few things I wanted to check out, but I might as well speak to this Hailey first. Heading over to the bar, I saunter up to the blue haired woman and slid up into her view, leaning back against the counter as I did so.

"I bet you get asked if it hurt when you fell so often that you can't even remember what it felt like. I could always spank you hard enough to help remind you." I say with a wink. "I'm Camelia. Friends just call me Cammy. You can call me Mommy." I look her up and down quickly. "Even if you're older than me. I'm the new girl."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun May 22, 2022 12:06 pm

Hailey slowly turned her head over to look at you. The glower on her face continuing and now mixed in was some confusion and indignation. “They call us fallen but really it was more like we were thrown out by the big guy upstairs. The ungrateful bastard.” Hailey’s voice is like venom when she utters any mention of heaven’s host but she was choosing to at least ignore your comment about smacking her ass. Though as you watched her little spaded tail swing back and forth you couldn’t help but feel the desire to give it a good hard tug.

When you continue on you can see the small bit of tolerance she has for you shrivel up. “Mommy? Look, I’m here working off my owed time. I just need you to stay out of my way ‘Cammy,’ I’m not here to play some succubus’ games.” There’s the uptight angel half of her coming out.

“You’re my subordinate though. If you step outta line you’re the one who’ll be getting a spanking got it?” She says as if she had properly threatened one of your kind. But the look in her eyes bordered on fury. Still you could always file her up even more. Angels, especially fallen ones were favorites in hell for being fun to tease. And break. The fact that Hailey didnt have hearts in her eyes from the moment she laid eyes on you was a testament to her will and bratty nature.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun May 22, 2022 12:21 pm

"Oh? Do you promise?" I ask, quickly spinning around and bending over the counter for her. I give my ass a wiggle as a gingerly nibble at my pinky. "Please be gentle, it's my first time." I say before I start laughing.

"Come on now, just because we're working doesn't mean we can't have fun. In fact, at this job it's encouraged. We're not exactly dressed like nuns now, are we. Well, maybe not the nuns you would have gotten used to up there." I roll over on the counter to be belly up, leaving my legs dangling over and spread for her. "You going to keep teasing me all day with empty promises or are you going to show me the ropes. I already know drinks recipes and all that jazz. Ground blueberries, a sprinkling of sinsugar, a shot of vodka, two parts lemonade, shaken, easy recipe for a Blueberry Cream Pie, a refreshing drink packed with some fun side effects. A classic. I can mix it for you now if you like or do you want to try and challenge me with something else?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun May 22, 2022 12:36 pm

You only got a soft “Goddamnit.” From Hailey when she sees your reaction. Your high bubbly attitude against her Stoney edifice. But you did notice how her eyes seemed to trace your curves. She thought she was being subtle but you know best when someone was even a fraction of a percent interested in you but you can tell she’s not exactly amused or believes it’s your first time however. Maybe she just expects you to have had hundreds of partners by now.

Your comment about nuns does cause an eye roll. “Nuns.. yeah the ones in hell certainly don’t mind wearing a cross or two but only when they’re upside or stuffed into one their holes.” She says with what you can only generously call snort of amusement.

“I’m not teasing you, but…” she cuts herself off realizing her comments about disciplining you would only bring similar results. “You know the drinks but do you know the proper opening procedure? We might be corrupting mortals but some of their rules we still have to abided by to avoid suspicion. Like the one about rats. Or dirty bathroom.”

Her dressing down of you subsides though as you feel her pull back just slightly. Thinking some bad thoughts about succubi. Her ears do perk up when you mention know how to mix drinks. “Yeah and what does a Blueberry cream pie do?” She quizzes you. “And what about a cherry cream pie. What’s the difference and when do you serve one over the other.” Her voice was stern like a military officer but with that hint of interest again.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun May 22, 2022 3:38 pm

I shrugged my shoulders. "Fuck the rats in the dirty bathroom? Wait, mortal realm rats aren't that big, are they? Hmm, they can watch me fuck someone else in the dirty bathrooms then, maybe." Still sitting on the counter infront of her, I propped myself up with my palms and leaned towards Hailey. "Okay, those guesses were probably wrong. What's the human rules about rats and dirty bathrooms?"

I smirk when she starts quizzing me on the drinks as I swipe up a straw from the box nearby and start idly pressing the end against my lips.

"Oh, Hailey, you don't have to be that gentle with me. Easy. It's all in the name." I lean forward again and tap the end of the straw I kissed against her nose. "Blueberry is for blue balls. If a cute guy is struggling to blow his load into anyone, this drink helps... encourage him to enjoy taking a load instead." My hand trails down and prods against my backdoor through my tight latex covering.

"Meanwhile Cherry is for popping cherries." My hand lifts, now trailing over my pussy, the shape of my outer labia visible through the tight material. "Any virgins pent up with so much subdued hunger feel the need to be warmed by an unprotected filling for their first time. Even if they try to use a condom, it'll burst. Not that they'll want to."

I giggle, using the straw to trail around the different regions of my pussy before tapping it against Hailey's lips before she has a chance to react. "Either way, they won't sober up until they take a load or we give them a pallet cleanser. Did I miss anything?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun May 22, 2022 5:12 pm

“Mortals typically aren’t a fan of fucking rats or fucking inside dirty bathrooms unless they’re quite debauched or have something called a ‘gloryhole’ in the vicinity. Our bathroom is already equipped with a couple of these holes that connect directly to hell so a cock will always be waiting.” Hailey says with a white matter of fact voice, like your father as he lectured you on proper cocksucking technique.

She took a step back when you tapped her on the nose with your little bar straw. “It seems you remember the basic effects, but you forgot to mention what happens when you give a blueberry cream pie to a woman. It’ll give her, her own cock and balls that she’ll need to dump their load into. And if you give a cherry cream pie to a non-virgin they’ll gain an insatiable urge to pop someone’s cherry and they’ll even sense when they’re near such a virgin. These effects are obviously quite a lot more dangerous than the normal one so you have to have care when you serve them.” Hailey’s voice was stern but she then walked over to one edge of the bar and pulled a coup glass.

2 dashes of angel tears, a cube of sinsugar, gin, seltzer, half a lust-lemon shaken then a large twist of a lust-lemon to garnish. What does it make and what ingredient can you add more of to increase its effectiveness.” Hailey says with an upraised eyebrow wondering if your studies had progressed at least somewhat into the intermediate level.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun May 22, 2022 5:35 pm

I roll my eyes and nod along as Hailey speaks. More dangerous? That all sounded more fun! Whatever, I'll be able to feel out what works and what doesn't when on the job. Maybe I can get back at Hailey by slipping her one of those at some point. Get a good laugh out of her reaction.

I pay attention to her again when she starts listing off the next drink. I've never made anything with angel tears before, but I knew a few recipes.

Slipping onto my side to recline on the counter as I thought, I let my hand run over my curves. "That's... a Sour Sinner. Lingers in the breath of the drinker. If they talk to someone whose had a fight with a partner they can convince them to cheat with them. Add some simple syrup and it'll add a temporary love spell that'll be sealed with a kiss. Did I miss anything?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun May 22, 2022 6:16 pm

“Right on all accounts, depending on how much simple syrup is in the drink you can lengthen or shorten how long the love potion can last. If it lasts long it enough it may as well be permanent.” She looks you over. An appraising gaze as she grabs a shaker tin and lays out some seemingly random ingredients in front of her.

“I guess you aren’t as green as I suspected. Final question then before I need you to prep some things for service. A customer walks in, they’re having a long day and they say they’re having difficulty maintaining their authority over someone or a group of people. What drink do you give them to cause the most cause chaos and how do you prevent a mind break?” Hailey’s turned her attention away from you and begins to make some sort of drink. Though the ingredients aren’t something you recognize right away.. Once she finishes crushing some ice into the tin and giving it a good shake she pours half of the mixture into a one highball and the half into another and tops it with whip cream. Waiting for you to give your answer to her question then sliding the incredibly pinky and frothy drink over to you.

“Try this, you might like it.” She gives you the first smile you’ve seen from her this far though you watch as she brings the drink to her lips first a slight slurping sound can be heard as she takes a deep gulp and finally pulls away, licking off some of the whipped cream on her upper lip in a deliberately erotic manner.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun May 22, 2022 7:22 pm

I sigh as she announces she has one more question, rolling myself onto my back and stretching myself out of the counter with a tired groan. As bothersome the prospect of more of a quiz was, the question actually did intrigue me so my smile quickly returned. I slid one leg over the other and began twirling my foot from side to side as I hummed in thought.

"Good question. Honestly, I would probably do a bunch of different thinking depending on how they looked or talked to me, I've got no shortage of ideas. But where my head went to first for this general problem..." I giggle and rub my thighs together as I settle on my answer.

"If I think it'll be more chaotic for them to succeed, I'll give them a Devil's Cosmopolitan. Captivating speech, sexy allure, all agreements made are soul binding. Followed up with a Sunday chaser so first day they're off work the effect ends but anyone they managed to break in before then is as good as there's."

I sit up once again, my smile growing wider. "What I'm more likely to do ithough, is give them a Prideful Fall. A confidence boost and sense of imminent success that crumbles into instant submission once someone challenges them. A little Eden of my Eye to make them desirable to those that look upon them, especially if they're forbidden... like a boss for example, and they should find themselves thoroughly convinced they're better off not maintaining their authority at all and the troublemakers can have the run of the place." I tap my lip a little. "The drink shouldn't mindbreak them, but it's not my responsibility if their new masters do. Why, what would you give them?"

I look over the drink Hailey hands to me curiously. Whatever this was going to do, Hailey clearly was interested in seeing the effects. Although she didn't mind taking a drink herself first so it couldn't be to bad. Besides, pranks were fun. I had pulled plenty myself and was fine with being the butt of one every so often if she was playing at something.

"Whats this then?" I ask, taking the drink from her and giving it a go before hearing her response.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun May 22, 2022 7:39 pm

Hailey’s smile only grows as she listens to your response. The little curl at the end of her lips. A small sign of approval at the very least. She nods along to your answer while taking another sip of her mysterious drink. Waiting for you to finish up your answer before she responds in kind.

“Well you took the words right out of my mouth honestly. First choice wouldn’t be a Devil’s Cosmopolitan but it’s a good choice if you think they deserve to stay in charge. But Prideful Falls are a house favorite. But instead of EoEs I think you can go cheaper than a whole second drink and choose to add some were-wasp honey to give the drinker some very potent pheromones. Who knows the thing that breaks her wouldn’t even need to be human.” She gives you a wink before she finishes off her drink.

A slight “Ahh~“ escaping her lips as you take a swig of yours mystery drink. It sweet. Really sweet but it’s not unpleasant. When you ask what it is Hailey shrugs her shoulders.

“It’s a little thing I like to make for myself before work. It’s a mortal drink so you don’t need to worry about anything. Just a strawberry daiquiri.” That’s when you realize that she didn’t pull out a blender for the drink. Her strength alone managed to completely blend the drink in the shaker tin.”but the orientation is finish. But don’t expect this job to be too easy. Xerxes doesn’t like it when we don’t meet quotas or waste money so try not to hand out too many drinks just because you’ll think it’ll be fun. You have any questions for me?” Hailey offers you as she starts to wash her glass
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun May 22, 2022 7:50 pm

A regular drink? I was a little disappointed. Clearly I would have to be the source of the pranks around here. This angel might not have fallen enough just yet. Her advice was pretty good though, and the drink was nice. Not to mention her strength was very impressive. Maybe I really did want her to spank me after all.

I slide off of the bar and slip next to Hailey, on my feet once more. "Sure, just one. Speaking of fun, what do you do for it around here? We're not working 24/7, you glamour up and go into the city at all, or is there anything exciting to do around here... other than the obvious that is."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun May 22, 2022 8:10 pm

Hailey gave you a side long glance as she takes your glass and starts washing it as well, but when you saunter up to her she takes a reflexive step to the side to put at least a foot between the two of you. She turns to you slightly, another wry smile on her face. "Well wouldnt you like to know. But what i do on my weekends is a bit private." She says cutting you off, but when she turns her head down to the sink she brushes her blue hair behind her neck and you see a telltale brand just behind her ear. An imp brand, of all things. You doubt she even knew it was there, but you can get a rough idea of what she got up to on her off hours.

"Oh well.. sometimes i use the scrying pool, follow ups on certain regulars is fun. it helps up maximize the chaos we can generate but well.." She looks around a bit conspiratorially, "not sure you heard but we got a little cocky, this is the first day we've reopened since Order swept through here a few months ago, undid basically all of our progress. So we're a bit on tough times at the moment. Maybe you can find something in the city to get us off our feet. Though if im honest i dont really expect much."
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun May 22, 2022 8:22 pm

I smirk as I see the Imp brand. And here I was starting to picture Hailey as some angel dominatrix come to spank the sin out of me. Shockingly sinful herself it would seem. I thought she'd think herself too good for Imps, but if she didn't that made her a little easier to get along with in my books. Just likes keeping her lusts private, huh? I'm sure I can unscrew that bottle open eventually. Or hopefully even screw it open.

"Scrying pool does sound fun. And I think I will check out the city some time. Don't know if I'll be able to find anything but it sounds like fun. Sure I can't pull your tail and convince you to tag along." I raised my finger. "Don't answer. The answer is 'Yes, ofcourse I can convince you', you just don't know it yet."

I start sauntering away. "Call me as soon as its time to get to work. I just want to say hi to that cutie in the suit first. What's her name... Azami?" I look back and give my butt a little wiggle. "Maybe she'll spank me and put me in my place before you get the chance. Sure you don't want to be the one to teach me a lesson?" I pause for her response, if any, before giggling and heading off to find Azami.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun May 22, 2022 8:35 pm

The mention of pulling her tail elicits an immediate reaction from the fallen angel as she turns away from you, an obvious blush on her face. Her composure is quick to reassert itself making it seem more like the woman had an embarrassing thought rather than the fact you may have one a neat little button for you to push alongside the imp one. But not giving her a chance to respond to your comment only ups her embarrassment in the moment as you skip away, seductively swinging your hips to give your ass a fair amount of giggle before continuing on.

When you announce you're going to run off to find Azami the fluster in Hailey's voice only grows, but you run away before she could stop you, as you round the corner one of the imps floats by on their little wings. "Hey get your ass back her- Mmmph, hahh~ ahhh <3" With the angel sufficiently distracted you make your way to the guard station, a nondescript room that you could imagine was a broom closet that was instead left unmarked and then converted into Azami's workstation.

In there you see the well dressed women her back to the door typing away as an array of cameras has an eye on nearly every part of the Inn and Bar, on one screen you even see Hailey happily squatting on her heels as she bobs her head back and forth along the imp's foot long cock. A hand slipped between her legs as a puddle of her own juices begin to coat the floor.

"Yes Camelia?" The woman's voice was deep, intimidating, immediately sending a perverse shiver up your spine. She'd definitely spank you.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sun May 22, 2022 9:01 pm

Wow, she really let them just fuck her at the bar? Wait a minute... that brand wasn't the typical "Imp property" marker, was it? Those cheeky buggers really got her with the old sex toy on/off switch, didn't they? She probably has no idea she's even touched an Imp cock in her life. Must be some kind of punishment from Xerxes. No way a being that powerful would let Imps control one of her employees without good reason. Especially if the brand was powerful enough to enchant an angel. That seemed quite a bit above an Imp's level.

Slipping into the security room provided me a good opportunity to watch the fun from a safe distance. As a succubus, I wouldn't usually need to worry about something like that. Demons are normally resistant to such marks. But if this one was strong enough to overpower an angel and the imps had the freedom to use it, then there was a very real risk of me becoming their next toy if they got the idea to brand me. And I'd quite like to remember my first time.

Before I can enjoy the show, however, I have Azami to deal with. Only two words into a conversation with her and she's already sent shivers down my spine. "Well nice to meet you too, Azami." I say, walking up to beside her and resting an arm on her shoulder. "You enjoying the show? Got any popcorn? Can I sit on your lap while we watch?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Sun May 22, 2022 9:13 pm

The camera in the corner of the room was at the wrong angle to see the brand. If it was one of the on/off switches, the thing would be lit up like a christmas tree, but even with the HD footage being piped into the display it was hard to tell. The only thing you knew for certain was that This Hailey was loving the fact that she was choking on imp cock. But putting two and two together.. you get the feeling that when she mentioned "getting cocky," and while she probably didnt mean that for to be taken literally, you know fallen angels still had an overabundance of pride and it was most likely her fault the bar went underground for the last few months.

"Likewise Camelia, I understand it you are Jezabel's replacement, I am the head of security for the 2nd Circle if you have any safety concerns or have any plans to move off the premises, i hope you understand that you must run them through me. You arent a prisoner either, but it is for your own good that i know where you are at." Her sentence allowed you to also pick up on a slight accent. French? Quebecois? Whatever it was, it was another layer of icing on this little mortal cake.

"I am.. quite used to the Show by now, it had stopped being fun or funny after the first week, but sometimes it is nice to look if i have no pressing matters." Azami turns her chair slightly and you hear the muffle sound of her leather glove patting her slacks. Inviting you to sit on her lap should you choose. "Unfortunately no popcorn, but i make do with snacks from the kitchen." She answers your questions, stopping from her work just briefly to entertain you like some mall santa with a child on their lap.
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 23, 2022 8:30 am

I slip onto her lap, draping myself over her and wrapping my arms around her shoulders. I press my chest against hers and make no effort to disguise myself getting comfortable. "This position work for you?" I ask, nuzzling in my head against her neck.

I turn to watch the show, always down for some entertainment. "If you want, you can play with me while we watch if that helps with the 'fun'." I purr. After waiting to see how she responds I then ask "So, what happened with this Jezabel then that she needed replacing?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Lorielle » Mon May 23, 2022 4:13 pm

“This position works fine…” You could tell she was doing her best to maintain her calm and collected tone, but there was just a hint that you were getting a rise out of her. And in more way than one as you felt a bulge rub up against your crotch. Her slacks now straining against her dick. Well she wasn’t corrupted for nothing.

But Azami just does her to continue working, typing on her computer as you wrap yourself around her body. “Unfortunately there is work to be done, maybe stop by after your shift.” You feel her shift her weight and her cock rub against your crotch more incessantly. Your succubuss charm was still having an effect even if she was trying to remain calm.

“Ah well.. she was taken by Order forces before we managed to go to ground.” There’s a slight wince in her voice. “I’ve been monitoring what I can see if I could any trace of her but starting a few months after the fact means the trail is quite cold at this time.”
Lorielle

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 23, 2022 5:21 pm

I wiggled my put more firmly against her lap when I felt her bulge grow. She seemed dedicated in her work, sure, but definitely interested in giving me a ride.

I wince as she reveals Jezabel's fate. "Ah, so not 'cut loose for stealing ketchup packets' or left after a rewarding and mutually beneficial partnership'?" I pout a little, slowing my grind against her stiffening cock. Not stopping, just slowing. "Well, I can help you take your mind off her later then. If not after my shift then sometime soon for sure."

I turn my attention back to the cameras to see if the Imp had finished off with Hailey yet. Should be time to start my shift in not too long.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Next

Return to Private Games