Pokemorph Breeder(Firehead)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemorph Breeder(Firehead)

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 26, 2022 3:01 am

((13))

She hummed, then smirked and let it happed her cock tip pulsing "If I was a real bitch you woulda got slapped for that...Don't know how you could be covered in that much cum and not know that." she teased again "Certain futa get really defensive about their holes...I'm more of a "I got them I should use them~" kinda gal." she explained.

"I'm guessing your Trainer bred and raised? Tell you what, do a good enough job making me feel good and I'll answer some questions you might have~ You gotta make me cum nice and hard first thought~" She promised.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 26, 2022 10:38 pm

I couldn't really react to her words, though getting a few questions answered about life in the wild would certainly be valuable giving me another reason to want to do this well even if it was still degrading. I continued working the both her ass and pussy with two fingers each while the palm of the hand working her pussy lifted up to cup and rub her balls. The more I got her sack worked up, the harder she'd cum, and the less likely she'd be ready to go another round. The idea of taking a bigger load in my mouth to save my ass wasn't great, but it was better than the alternative.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 26, 2022 11:23 pm

((Nat1))

It took a few minutes, and you were feeling sore in the jaw by the time you finally made her cum and it wasn't a big massive blow out, instead it was a few squirts...but she looked like she was pitying you now "Sorry...I mean you really need to get better at sucking dick, I had to actually try to cum." She said with a laugh as you swallowed what was in your mouth.

((Make another Will Save))
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 27, 2022 12:04 am

I was getting frustrated as I continued working her length without seeming to get much of a reaction out of her in spite of how well I was doing moments ago. I hated doing this, but if I didn't do well, I didn't even want to think about what would happen. She could rescind her offer to let me fuck her back or tell me nothing I wanted to know. (14)I was surprised when she came down my throat. It wasn't completely awful, but I still pulled back coughing her cum. "Well, it's not like this is something I've ever done before." I couldn't hold back a little annoyance from my voice.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 27, 2022 12:35 am

She smirked and sat down "Well you put enough cum in my river to say otherwise, plus you little stink like you're in heat, I don't know how the hell you could even get near a town without getting gang raped by trainer mon. Like you smell like a Trainer bred, Breeding Ditto, you know the thing that fucks everything? You Smell like one of those looking to get fucked by everything nearby." she patted her lap "Now hop on~" She purred.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 27, 2022 1:12 am

My gaze cast to the side again. "I don't know anything about that smell, but that cum came from sorry little shits that knocked me out as a gang and raped me after they'd knocked me out." I bit my lip as she told me to hop on. My attempt to get her off hard enough to avoid this had failed, and she didn't seem all that sympathetic about my plight. Still, I doubted I could escape if I tried, so I didn't have any choice. Walking over, I grabbed her cock as I turned around. "Believe me, doing this is the furthest thing from a good time I could imagine." Leaning her cock into a good position, I kept it steady as I moved my ass closer. I wanted to hesitate, but I knew she didn't have much patience, and I didn't want to draw her ire while trying to push her cock up my ass lest she decides to impale me, so I bit my lips and pushed myself back.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 27, 2022 1:46 am

Her hands were on your hips, she was guiding you down and cooing softly in your ear, purring about how much of a good girl you were and how proud she was of you for taking dick like a good girl. Then your balls fell down and hit hers as you finished taking the last little bit into you...something inside of you was getting scraped and was making your brain hiccup a bit though.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 27, 2022 2:58 am

I tried to ignore the almost affectionate way she held my hips helping me to keep myself steady as I took her rather than forcing herself into me. It was certainly helpful, but I didn't want to appreciate anything she did considering that she was forcing me to do the very thing she was helping with. However, as her cock scraped against something deep inside of me, (1)I let out the most girlish moan I'd ever heard. I don't know if it was because of how good it had felt, or my normal masculine instincts at hearing a moan that sounded that eager for dick, but my cock throbbed letting out what would be an impressively thick glob of pre if I hadn't done it without anything touching my cock and someone else's cock currently buried in my ass.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 27, 2022 3:36 am

She just giggled and whispered "Good Slut~" in a deep throaty purr that made you wanna arch your back and wiggle your butt for her to fuck you, then she slapped your ass and made you tighten up and that just made her hit the spot all the better~ "No Bounce you little whore~"
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 29, 2022 3:14 am

I blushed as she called me a slut. After the shameful noise I'd made, how else could she have viewed me? (12)I stopped for a second to recover tensing as she slapped my ass, but I managed to avoid doing anything else to embarrass me. "I-I'm not like tha-at." I was able to obfuscate any hint of the way I was starting to feel from my voice this time, but I still had to give in to her demand and begin bouncing my ass on her rod once again, but for the moment, my body was back under my control after that short-lived break in composure.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 29, 2022 3:47 am

((14))

She laughed at your response and sounded almost kind as she spoke "Hun~ it's fine to let loose and be a slut~ You don't have to hide~ I mean, I told you, I slut it up~ I'm gonna let you rail and knock me up if you can last~" She teased softly, but also sounded like she was trying to give advice "If it feels good just do it, have fun~ Who cares if it's your cock or your butt~" She said, petting your head, kissing your neck, groping your ass, she actually seemed to mellow out a lot with your bouncing, becoming weirdly loving and affectionate...part of you wondered how long it'd been since she'd seen someone in her egg group...let alone another Eeveelution.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 31, 2022 12:44 am

(13)I gasped still barely managing to keep my composure at her now more affectionate touches. Still, there was some awkwardness I wasn't able to keep out entirely. Whatever happened to me, I still couldn't explain, and the fact that they had turned me into a Pokemorph, and were planning to send me to the female side of some facility made me wary of indulging in this sort of thing. If she didn't have me so clearly outclassed, I would never have done this in a million years. Still, I couldn't tell her that, but I figured I could tell her some of what's bothering me as long as I stayed light on the details. "N-not gonna happen. This just isn't my thing, and the fuckers that knocked me out and stole me did something to me while I was unconscious. Some kind of science experiment."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 31, 2022 1:40 am

((9))The Vaporeon Laughed "Ah~ One of those Matching outfit Human groups I'm guessing? If so then it won't matter~ I got fucked with by them too~ I used to be a girl, but thanks to them I've got this stupid big shaft, a need to use it and it only gets worse~ and worse~ If I don't dick someone down I get really aggressive~!" She nibbled on your ear "Though that's not helped when naughty sluts show up~ Hmm~ I bet you're gonna turn into a Futa like me, maybe just one with a pussy focus instead~" She moaned...apparently liking that idea as she began to hump you softly.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 31, 2022 6:06 pm

Hearing that she had been changed was surprising, (19)but I managed to keep my composure. The idea of them turning me into a futa as well made sense given her information, but the note above my cage said I was being sent to the female section of their facility. Could they turn me fully into a female? Why was I still male? I needed more information, but I needed to finish this up to get it. "I don't want that though. I wanna stay as I am now." I felt her thrust giving me some hope that this would soon be over. I tried to time my drops to match her thrusts to see if I could get her off a little sooner.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 31, 2022 9:09 pm

((5))
She Still didn't seem like she was close to cumming, well not super close, but she was thrusting now and instead of clumsily avoiding that spot inside you that felt so good like you had been doing without thinking about it...She focused on it, pounding into it hard and sending shocks of pleasure up your body.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 31, 2022 10:13 pm

I grunted in frustration as she still failed to finish up and even began thrusting even more on her own. She even seemed to focus on the spots I was avoiding. (19)I kept my composure though. Why did she keep insisting that I try to enjoy this? It was frustrating, but arguing with her would be the furthest thing from sexy and would probably only delay her release for longer. I also considered just faking it moaning for her benefit, but it just felt too shameful even if it was fake. Still, I had to do something more. Getting a new idea, I began turning myself around as I rode her until I was facing her. Once in position, I'd let my new tail hang low swishing it slowly back and forth to brush against the underside of the parts of her cock not inside of me at the moment as well as her balls.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 31, 2022 10:47 pm

((2d20=9 total...))
She seemed to like it, so much so in fact that your promptly found yourself laying on your back, getting fucked balls deep by her, with her cock pounding your Special spot again and again and again as she forced kisses on you that took your breath away. Well she was happy and eager now, but still hadn't cum though you thought she might be close.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:04 am

I gasped as she leaned forward sending me crashing down to the ground on my back and thrusting into me with all of her might and weight. She assailed all of my weak points rapidly as if desperate to give me no chance to keep my composure, (3)and it worked. Completely losing it, I moaned out like a shameless slut as my ass was broken in by the randy futa who simply refused to let me keep any of the dignity I so desperately clung to. Another slam shook it from my metaphorical grip as, with one last gasp of pleasure, I came spouting jet after jet of thick, white cum splattered over me. Some of it even landing in my mouth which I was unable to close as I just kept moaning.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:56 am

((Nat1))
She was all to happy to not only continue her fucking of you, quickly mapping out the places you like the best, but also she licked up the cum and force fed it to you with a kiss, moaning eagerly as she thrusts became even faster and rougher, abusing your poor ass as she whispered that you were a good girl and she'd give your cute little pussy loads and loads of cum~ The dirty talk and Pleasure making your head spin.
((-1d4 to your next roll))
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games