Pokeslut Slave[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokeslut Slave[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:42 pm

A pair of blue fingers clenched around the wood holding your head and wrists in place as the Nidoqueen used your pussy like her personal Onahole the wood creaking as it was yanked by the massive futa. In front of you, the Salazzle began forcing her lizard cock into your throat giving you another dose of her breath every three or four thrusts to keep you extra horny and compliant. She groaned in shock though as Nidoqueen grabbed her by the neck and pulled her into a kiss before her hand moved down the to lizard girl's hips and forcing her into you at a much quicker pace. Soon, you felt the viscous, slightly spicy cum shoot down your throat.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:05 pm

((Nat1))
It felt like my womb was being pushed in and pulled out with every thrust, and I hadn't even felt the Nido's balls yet as my pussy was forced to accept more and more of her cock, my stomach bulging as her cock scraped the cum out of me. I was soon screaming and cumming as she steadily forced my ever looser pussy into the shape of her cock, the cum from the Lizard futa only made me hornier.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:58 pm

Salazzle smirks, "Well, there's a lotta girls waiting for their turn, but maybe we can see each other again in the future." With that, she walks away, her tail swaying sensually as she walked away. If your mind wasn't so hazy, you might have noticed her heading towards your mistress, but your attention was instead held by the Tropius stepping forward. The cock she pushed against your lips was particularly sweet to the taste, and the thrusts from Nidoqueen kept pushing your right up against it.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:23 pm

((3))
I didn't notice, mostly because I was way too distracted by the tasty cock on my face and trying to swallow it while I had my guts rearranged by the massive Nido-Cock currently making me into it's bitch. Being high was just the berry on top as I came, sucked, got fucked, came, again and again, everything but pleasure and dicks gone from my mind.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:47 pm

Her cock feels strange between your lips. There seems to be a layer of spongy flesh over top of a thinner hard cock letting you squeeze it quite a bit with your lips. She seems more than happy to let you work her cock while she just relaxes as opposed to the Nidoqueen that is going feral on your pussy at the moment. You almost wonder if the pillory currently holding you in place might break under her force and weight.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:32 am

((Nat1))
I was whiting out more and more now, my vision going blurry as I sucked and sucked and sucked, I knew mistress wouldn't be able to use my pussy after this...hell I doubted most could, For sure no human could ever use me. My pussy was being shaped into nothing more than a cheap onehole for massive poke-cock and I was pretty sure my hips were going to be wider after this...while I did try and suck I could barely think and it was more on instinct if this kept up I might faint before I even felt the Queen's balls slapping into me...I wondered how big they were with a cock like this.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:46 pm

As Nidoqueen continued hollowing you out making sure your pussy was only for the biggest, fattest of futacocks. Perhaps it was a good thing that Mistress had called your ass off-limits, or all your holes would be too gaping to even feel her inside of you. Then something changed in your mind. Why did you think of her as your Mistress? You suddenly realized she was just some Purrloin. Then you heard a voice, but not with your ears, the voice of your Mistress echoed directly into your brain. "Don't faint just yet. The fun's only just began."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:10 am

I let out a confused moan at the voice in my head...how was that happening? Then I let out another, deeper more guttural moan when I finally felt the Nidoqueen's hips smack my ass hard and her balls slap my thighs. I sucked harder on the cock in my mouth moaning more and more with each brutal slam of her hips as I came again and again.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:03 am

The balls were huge. From the feel of them, you could swear each was nearly the size of your head, and the weight of them as they struck you. In front of you, Tropius moaned as you eagerly sucked her. She was leaking pre liberally now, and it was even sweeter than the cock itself. The voice soon returns, it's familiar, but you're not in any state to put your finger on who it is. "That's it, you were born to serve fat Pokecock, and you love it so much."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:05 am

I felt my whole body shudder as I came with every brutal uncaring slap of the heavy balls into my thighs, every heavy slam of her hips into my tender ass I felt like I was cumming more and more even as I was pushed far past what I thought I could take. But then, thanks to the voice...it felt like I was made to do this, that being a good little cock sleeve for fate pokecock was what I was born to do, my purpose~ And I loved Doing it~ Servicing this fat fucking cock~ Both the one pounding me and the one I was moaning into and eagerly drinking the pre of...both were just so good~
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:29 pm

You heard a voice once again, this one not in your head. "Honey, it's all ready!" The Nidoqueen behind you huffed stopping her thrusting for a moment. "Good, this damn thing's been in my way the entire time." Suddenly, the pillory is opened and you're pulled out only to be slammed back down onto the platform before both Futa get back into position. Now without the heavy, wooden beams to hold you in place, you are slammed back and forth without restraint. Then you hear wood slamming against wood, and a lock latch tight. If you were to glance out of the corner of your eye, you would see that Queenie had now taken your place.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 05, 2022 6:08 pm

I Squealed and moaned, and screamed in pleasure as I was forced to throat the massive tropical dick, my eyes rolling up as I was face fucked thanks to the Nido currently using my pussy as a cock sleeve...I was briefly confused at why I was moved...or why Queenie was now there but soon those thoughts fled as my womb was ruined by the glorious nido-cock that had my eyes rolling up as I came on it again and again.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:22 pm

Both Futa came filling both your womb and throat with the thickest, most virile loads you could ever possibly imagine. For a Pokeslut like you, it was true heaven. The Tropius pulled out, but Nidoqueen stayed inside of you holding your guts full of her spunk as she lifted you into her lap while standing upright. The bulge where her cock held her load was put on display for cheers as she walked towards the Salazzle from earlier. "You look good stuffed with my husband's cock. Your mistress was a fool to be so vocal about how she captured you." She pulled out your Pokeball. "Now, I want you to tell me where you got this, so we can teach more humans what you have just learned."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:43 pm

I shuddered and Squeaked as I was carried off licking the cum from my lips swallowing the load and shuddering in pleasure as my pregnant looking body was carried over to the Salazzle... My new Mistress~ I giggled and hummed "I Lovesh Pokecock~ I Wanna spend my life on it~" I said happily when she told me how good I looked, though her next question made my brain hiccup and I shrugged "Found It~ Professor had it~ I just grabbed it~ Wanted a Mon to be Partners with me~" I said happily rolling my hips with a giggle, completely fuck drunk.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:32 pm

She smirked leaning in close to whisper sultrily in your ear. "Ahh, I think I know who you're talking about. You mean that bitch that captures our buddies and drags them off for research, right? We'll have to pay her a visit and see if we can find any more of them. For now, we should get started on your more permanent role in our family." The pair drag you off to a more secluded part of the caverns. "Welcome to our den. My poor hubby, as a condition of her species, is unfortunately infertile this far into her evolution, so you're going to carry my children as our surrogate in addition to being our fuck pet. You've already been creampied by those pathetic weaklings, but I'm sure my hubby's already washed it all out, so you can bear my children instead." She brings her cock over to your cunt even while it's still stuffed full of Nidocock.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:52 pm

I squeaked, and then nodded a bit hazy at the whisper my pussy clamping down eagerly. When we got to their den I could only sniff and shiver in pleasure it smelled like mistress and sex and that was a good smell~ I nodded at her words with a giggle "I~Imma be a mama~" I said happily, giving the Nido in my pussy a fuck drunk kiss on the cheek after I looked up and told her this. Then I moaned and looked down and smiled "Y~Yay~ S~Spread me more~" I sing songed as I eagerly wiggled, wanting the second cock in my cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:04 pm

Nidoqueen remained locked inside of you as Mistress Salazzle pushed her cock up against you. You felt yourself spread even further though it was a bit disappointing that some of that thick Nido spunk managed to splatter out as she spread you open though you were sure they would replace it soon enough, and the seal of both cocks would be even better at holding it all in. The two of them began making out above your head as they ground their cocks against one another inside of you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:18 pm

I Shuddered and jerked my hips, it felt so good~ being spread by pokecock~ My Mistress and her Husband~ I loved it~ Loved the Overstuffed feeling~ I knew I could never go back to human~ Hell I could probably never go back to regular pokecock either I'd either need a bunch at once or the really massive stuff that would make a size queen shudder and that made me all the more happy and turned on~ Eager to try and ride both cocks.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:27 am

Nidoqueen put one arm around Salazzle's shoulder and the other on your ass massaging the soft cheek. Salazzle pushed your tits together mushing her own soft melons against your own. With you filled so fully by both cocks, they had no choice but to saw in and out of you. There is nothing your weak tunnel can do against two powerful cocks forcing in and out of you. You heard the pair groan in the kiss drawing your eyes up where you saw a small puff of pink escape the lip lock. As it fell onto your face, it wasn't as strong as it had been when she'd been breathing it in your face, but it still had its effect, and you could feel the desire to inhale it eagerly like an addiction grasping you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:50 am

I felt like I was going insane with pleasure, and insane even more as I eagerly breathed my mistress' scent in I was feeling more and more like a cheap drug addict and more and more I was craving her cum and her husbands soon I could do nothing but moan and ride the two of them.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games