Pokeslut Slave[eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokeslut Slave[eaenidu]

Postby Firehead » Thu May 26, 2022 2:34 am

You can hear the grin in her chuckle. "Such an eager slave. You're going to be so much fun and make me the envy of everyone." While you can't really see much with her ass directly in your face, you can see the light level start to rise. It was still likely in a cave, but someone had put up some light. "Hey Skank, surprised you'd show your ass around here once..." The voice trails off as your mistress walks by, and the voice is coming more from your side. "Like my new slave, whore. Maybe if you let me knock you up, I'll let her blow you."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 26, 2022 2:41 am

I moaned happy at my mistress praising me, and when someone else started talking I was a bit surprised but I didn't stop what I was currently doing...in this case sucking on and using my tongue on her heavy sack. I couldn't even see who or what she talked to as my head stayed buried in her cheeks.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Thu May 26, 2022 10:37 pm

The voice didn't comment further as the two of you passed them by, but another voice wasn't that far away though this one sounds far more friendly. "Heeeey Queeeeeenie!" Your mistress stops, and you feel her press back against you as a weight must have collided with her. "You're out a little late this morning." Your mistress chuckles. "Yeah Heena, I had some really good fortune last night, and I was enjoying the fruit of my luck for a while this morning." The voice gets really curious. "Oh, what happened? You have to tell me." "Why don't you see for yourself? It's right under my tail." You get a bit more light as Mistress's tail is pulled aside to reveal the face of a Poochyena above you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 26, 2022 10:52 pm

((5))

I squeaked and moaned into Momma Queenie's balls, my ass perking up as I felt weirdly excited about being looked at while pleasuring her. In fact I became more eager to tease, lick, suck and worship my Mistress' sack once I was met with the other morph's face. Doing my best to show what a good girl I was.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 27, 2022 12:03 am

"She's very devoted." The face above you suddenly double-takes. "Wait, she's human." There's a clear hint of pride in Momma Queenie's response. "Yup, the slut tried to capture me and had the table turned pretty handily cause I'm so awesome." She looks rather curious and begins to reach for you. You suddenly remember what you were told if any bitch tried to touch you.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 27, 2022 12:15 am

((2))

I let out a squeal as I tried to move away from her hand but Keep suckking momma's nut "M~Momma Q~Queenie~! S~She's trying to touch me~" I said, crawling practically under Momma to avoid the hand. I couldn't really run if Momma was right here after all.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 27, 2022 1:12 am

She gives your Mistress a puzzled look. "Heh, didn't really think of you gals when I gave her that order. Don't worry about her Tits-in-Training. She's not a bitch, she's Momma Queenie's friend. You can let my friends touch you." At once your mind begins to calm letting the Poochyena pat you though you now recognize your world as having grown more complex. "You'll meet some more friends of mine. Don't worry, I'll tell you when you meet them. If I'm not around, you do whatever they tell you though if it interferes with anything I've told you to do, you'll tell them before obeying if they insist." She turns to the Poochyena. "Just don't do anything with her I wouldn't approve of, or I'll have to revoke your privileges with her."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 27, 2022 1:27 am

I nodded "Y~Yesh Momma~" I moaned, nuzzling and suckling on her sack and lovingly leaning into ass. Feeling embarrassed that I made a scene for her and trying to hide again, shyly peaking out at other mon that my Momma had told me to obey, waving at her unsurely.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Fri May 27, 2022 2:56 am

"So, can I get a piece of this?" The Poochyena asks excitedly. "I'm a bit greedy, so I don't want anyone fucking her anyplace I haven't yet." "So what's open for business?" "Just her mouth." The Poochyena gives a flabbergasted look. "What, that's all you've done." Momma Queenie shrugs. "I was excited to show her off, but I know just the way to fix that. Go fetch a buttplug while I get set up, and you can not only get first dibs on her mouth but also second dibs on her pussy after I've finished deflowering her." The Poochyena darts off looking very excited. "C'mon now, it's time Tit's-in-Training made her real debut on the stage best suited for her."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 27, 2022 3:23 am

I blushed "Yesh M~Momma~" I shivered, some part of me was scared, but I continued to follow her, Suckling Momma's balls lovingly. Most of me was more excited about the chance to please Momma than anything else. My pussy was quivering as some part of me tried to fight the idea of losing my virginity like this, but the rest of me just wanted Momma to use me, and thanks to that ball, that side was winning easily.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Sun May 29, 2022 3:13 am

With your face still covered by her balls, you really couldn't see where she was leading you. You heard one particularly rowdy voice shout, "Are those your glasses, slut?" You eventually felt momma lift up a moment before your hands came to rest on a step indicating that you were going up somewhere. "Bitches and sluts, have I got a sight for you. In a few minutes, this slut's cunt will be officially open for business. The first two occupancies of her womb have already been reserved, but get in line, and you can get your turn too." She turns to you. "Alright Tits-in-Training, put your hands and neck in position." She points to you a pillory set onto the elevated stage where you would be losing your virginity for all to see.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 29, 2022 3:37 am

((3))

I wanted to resist, this was humiliating, embarrassing, I couldn't do this! But even as I wanted to shake and deny I found myself instead giving Momma's balls on last kiss "Okay Momma~ I hope I get your Babies!" I flushed darkly as I crawled over stuck my head and hands into the stocks wiggling my virgin ass and pussy at Momma, juices coating my thighs and my nose filling with this place's scent for the first time as I looked out over everyone here.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 31, 2022 12:43 am

You can hear and smell the many Futa gathered to watch your deflowering with wicked grins on their faces. "Now where is that bitch." Her words are impatient, but soon the Poochyena from earlier runs up. "I got it." "Good, you can take her mouth then while I work her back here." "Don't forg..." "I remember, her pussy's your as soon as I'm done with it." With that settled, the excited pooch walks before you waving her dick. "Get a good taste now. I want you two very familiar by the time I slip her under your tail." As it slaps you across the cheek, you almost immediately notice the lack of hooked barbs and the strange bulge at her base, but you're not given much time to think about it before she presses the head against your lips. "Open wide, slut."
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 31, 2022 1:31 am

I squeaked and Wiggled as I heard talking behind me, my brain trying to distract itself as I looked around, waiting for my virgin lower body to be defiled like my mouth already had been. Only to let out a surprised yelp at the cock slap to my face, before quickly obeying and opening my mouth, sticking my tongue out for her even and lapping at her cock tip.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 31, 2022 6:05 pm

Behind you, you could feel your ass cheeks get spread wide. "There we are, gotta make sure none of the bitches get any sneaky ideas about swiping what's mine under my nose." You feel something press against your back door as you begin lapping at the puppy cock before you. "Mmm, Girls like me never get first dibs on a slut, so I'm going to enjoy this." The narrow tip of the object pressing against your back door widens like a wedge prying your pucker open inch by agonizing inch. Then it goes past the widest part shrinking down in more of a curve. Soon the butt plug is trapped firmly inside of your back door. "I think that's enough tongue. Take in the tip and give it a suck." The Poochyena adjusts her stance pointing the tip of her cock right up against your lips as Momma Queenie finally brings her own tip against your virgin cunny.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 31, 2022 8:47 pm

I squealed, and gasped and moaned as I felt my Virgin ass get spread more and more by something and I couldn't look back and figure out what was happening even if I wanted to thanks to the position I was stuck in, all I could do was let out moans and groans as it went deeper and deeper and I licked the Poochyena's cock tip...Then it got smaller and smaller and I gasped feeling surprisingly full. Then the Poochyena in front of me pushed closer forcing me to suckle on her cock tip like I was trying to milk it, and then I felt something teasing the entrance of my virgin pussy and felt my ass perk up in surprise.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Tue May 31, 2022 10:13 pm

Your mistress chuckles, "Eager little slut ain'tcha." She pushes her kitty cock into you. The thing in your ass taking up a lot of space, so you could feel both intruders applying pressure against each other forcing your insides to widen to take them both at the same time. She got maybe two inches in before your tightness made her stop. "Well, looks like I'm going to need to work you open." Pulling back, she pushes in again but with more force this time. Another three or so inches forcing their way into you. The Poochyena using your mouth which had gotten some training this morning was having a much easier time of it, so it was only on the second thrust that you felt her knot press against your nose forcing you to breath in the scent of her musk directly.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 31, 2022 10:38 pm

((3))

I opened my mouth to protest with a blush, forgetting the cock in my mouth, only to moan like a slut as my body heated up, the scent of the musk invading my brain and the "Order" my mistress just gave me, as well as the feeling of her barbed cock stealing my virginity without any remorse made me cum...then shudder and shake my ass at her like a little cum addict as I tried to roll my hips and take more cock into my tight freshly deflowered cunt.
eaenidu

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:03 am

Both Futa hissed in delight as you took their cocks from both ends. They both pulled back now in time with one another leaving you momentarily empty of both cocks before they thrust forward once again to fill you to your limit on both ends. Each thrust, your mistress got a little deeper into your tunnel showing little sign that she intended anything less than burying her entire length inside of you. The Poochyena in front of you seemed intent on doing the same though with her not the only thing you hadn't already taken meant she was slamming her knot against your lips and mashing your nose against that fat wad of puppy fuck meat.
Firehead

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:45 am

I came, hard, again and again, taking both shafts while moaning and squealing like a grade A slut who only lived and only loved cock, my jaw felt like it was being forced to stretch more and more, and my Mistress was pounding at something deep inside me that was causing my brain the feel like it was getting kicked, then both slammed in hard at the same time and my eyes rolled up as that place inside me was forced open the same time my Jaw Met a heavy pair of puppy balls.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games