The Cute Boi and the Shemale [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Cute Boi and the Shemale [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:55 pm

"Good, because I do want to fuck that cute ass of yours." she says as she pushes you onto your back and moves over to a dresser nearby. She then hums and pulls out two strap-ons as she asks, "Horse cock or Dragon Bitch Breaker~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:10 am

I blinked and then blushed, my hips jerking at the sight of the two straps "U~Um...I~I'm fine with either? O~Or any other you wanna use?" I then blushed and winked at her reaching down I spread my ass and tried my best to sound Seductive "M~My slutty little Boi-Pussy I~Is yours to use However you want~ U~Until you're completely Satisfied~"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:16 pm

"Dragon bitch breaker it is~!" She proclaimed, getting it situated and bringing it round to your face as she started rubbing some of her own slick juices along it. "Go ahead and use your tongue to help get it nice and lubed up~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:03 am

((Will Roll=2))
I shuddered and Blushed, before getting up on my knees and looking up at her licking the...Dragon like shaft and doing my best to lube it up, sucking and drooling on trying to actually be erotic this time, and blushing at how lewd this all felt and how fun and good it felt to be acting this lewd. My entire body was tingling...it felt just as good and when I got to fuck her...the thought of getting fucked by her was fun too.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:42 am

"Eager boi-toy aren't you~?" She asked with a laugh as you got to work. She didn't wait too long though, for as soon as the thing was shining with your spit, she spun you around, bent your lower half over the couch arm rest... and slammed on home, humming in perverse delight as she grinned down at you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:34 am

I let out a weird mix between a moan, a gasp and a squeal, lifting my ass up more and panting in delight as the strap on filled me, I looked back at her and blushed at her perverted grin, before wiggling my but at her "Come on~ Stir up my Slutty Boi-Pussy~" I purred trying my best to entice her, feeling a bit awkward but incredibly turned on at the same time.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:24 pm

"Happily~" She trills, beginning to slam into you as she rolled her hips, changing up the angle every few thrusts and working to spread the strap on about this way and that in your depths. Her efforts soon had you practically pinned to the couch cushions as she railed away at your naughty boi-pussy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:28 pm

I was wiggling, moaning, gasping, groaning and squealing in pleasure, as I was fucked and spread by her I just...Let go and enjoyed it, letting her dominate me completely and embracing it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:54 pm

She keeps pounding you, soon snatching your lips in a heated and forceful kiss. Her own nipples rub against yours as she smacks at your ass, easily and quickly pushing you over the edge not once but twice before long as she drives into you over and over, your rear feeling increasingly loose and well fucked.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:53 pm

I was moaning, squealing and cumming under her domineering assault, my brain happily turning to mush as my ass was fucked again...if this kept up I might actually fall in love with getting taken like this~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:26 pm

"Hehe, you look more fuck drunk than the girl I did this with last week... you an anal slutty fuck boi?" She asked, smirking as she glanced to your cock and chuckled. "You look like you're enjoying this more than you did fucking me!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:11 am

((Nat1))
I shuddered and moaned louder as she pounded me roughly, it felt so good that I found myself cumming just from her teasing I couldn't help but try and be dirty back "M~Maybe I~I'm just a girl wi~with a built in Strap-On~ I~It feels so Good I~Inside me~" I couldn't help but moan.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:25 pm

"Maybe you are... mhm, though if ya get fucked like a girl too much, it might reach a point its not much of a strap on~" She says with a laugh, soon pushing you into a mating press as she begins to savagely pound away at your boi-pussy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:12 pm

I was shaking, moaning, and squealing, my ankles were practically behind my head as I was fucked yet again like a cheap sex toy bitch. All I could do was lay there and take it as my body was forced to cum again and again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:56 pm

You're forced to climax ten more times before she seems satisfied and pulls off, moving to lick up the mess you made all over yourself as she smirks down at you.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games