The Cute Boi and the Shemale [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Cute Boi and the Shemale [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 25, 2022 7:44 am

"Oh no worries, I can understand how that can be. Us girls gotta-" She began, only to freeze when she noticed the slight bulge in your form fitting jeans. She eyed you up, taking in your flat chest... then she squealed and tackled you to the wall as she said, "Oh my gosh~! A cute sexy femboi, I bumped into a cute sexy femboi~! And you're crossdressing too~" She exclaimed as she pulled your shorts a bit and grinned excitedly at the sight of your panties.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 25, 2022 7:48 am

I blinked then realized she was looking down at my panties, and at my cock and squeaked, my dick happily going fully hard under her attention. I blushed but tried to respond "Oh look a Sexy Muscle girl showing her abs in public and trying to pull off my pants in public after I just mentioned guys, she must be a total exhibitionist." I said with a heavy blush, trying to hint for her to hide my dick again, mostly because my hands were full.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 25, 2022 8:56 am

She just snorted and laughed, pressing herself up against you more as she grinned and asked with a smile, "Wanna come back to my place and grind that naughty thing againdt these sexy abs of mine? I promise I'll make you feel good, sexy cute crossdresser~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 25, 2022 9:09 am

((3))

I squeaked, and blushed, then giggled, figures the first time a girl was interested it was after I was dressed as one "My name's Angel~ And you know what~ Fine I'm horny enough...if you let me go at one of you holes I'll even let you peg me if you want~" I decided to tease her back with a wink, blushing and how...easy I felt and how I kinda felt like I wanted her to peg me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 25, 2022 10:06 am

You were quickly pulled along after a short lived but heated kiss as she said, "Deal~" then you were being dragged back the way you came, though about two blocks before the store she took a left, making for some small, cheap looking condo like apartments nearby.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 25, 2022 10:19 am

((8))
I was blushing at the kiss, and as she dragged me off I could only squeak and stumble along after her, I wasn't expecting her to agree so easily and my cock and butt were both twitching eagerly as I was taken by the pretty girl back to her place for casual sex...something I never thought would happen was happening cause I dressed like a girl...may, maybe it wasn't so bad...mistress was pretty...and this girl was pretty too?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 25, 2022 2:27 pm

Another five minutes, and you were brought into a cheap but nice looking condo. You saw several bottles of various alcohol on a counter, each one different from the other, as well as a rather well stocked kitchen, before you were pulled into the living room area as the girl flopped back and bat her abs as she rolled her shirt on off, leaving just her sports bra. She started shimmying out of her jeans too as she said, "Well, ya gonna come over here and start getting a feel for me cutie or aren't you~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 25, 2022 9:22 pm

I blinked looked around as I set my bag down, then blushed as she casually started stripping...but the stuff mistress did last night...and the picture had me thinking. Moving forwards I stopped her hands, before leaning down and kissing her abs, softly and one by one as I worked the slowly peal off her jeans, kissing lower and lower on her body, slowly, teasingly.

My tongue traced the lines between her abs, as well as the line from her hip slowly down to her panties kissing her crotch through them before smirking and winking at her pulling her panties and jeans all the way off. I felt sexy and wanted to act like it! "Now~ which hole do you want me to use~?" I teased spreading her pussy lips with my thumbs and teasing her entrance with my nose "This one~?" I hummed before pulling back and down, grabbing her ass cheeks and kissing her back door "Or this one~? I gotta know which I'm gotta prep right~?" I said with a giggle.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 26, 2022 8:14 am

She smirked, watching as you saw her nipples hardening up under her sports bra. She helped you relieve her of her panties, then shrugged as she said, "Either is fine cutie boi~ I've had experience with both, so it depends on what you are in the mood for." She grins though as she says, "Just make sure you keep most of that sexy outfit on~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu May 26, 2022 8:52 am

I blushed, but after a moment decided on her ass...mostly because I didn't have any Condoms, I hadn't expected to actually have sex with a girl! So leaning down I began kissing, licking and prodding her ass with my tongue and fingers, trying to get her more in the mood and to make sure I didn't accidentally hurt her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 27, 2022 1:58 am

Humming, she reaches down and runs her fingers through your hair as you do so, and before too long with your work and the drooling of her folds, her ass is ready. She wriggles her hips at you, smiling as she says, "C'mon cutie, shove your pillar inside my tight ass and fuck me wildly~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 27, 2022 2:07 am

I Shuddered and freed my cock...keeping all of my clothes on even since she had asked. Blushing as I looked at her I lined up and pushed in with an embarrassingly girly moan. "T~Tight~" I moaned leaning over and panting in her ear as I adjusted to the feeling of actually being inside someone like this, then I tried to start slow, but I was soon moaning and kissing her, my hands eagerly feeling up her abs as I thrust into her ass again and again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 27, 2022 3:26 am

Smirking as she watched you, she hummed and started rocking and rolling her hips a bit the instant you were inside her. She didn't seem to mind the almost hectic and wild pace you were soon going at, running her own hands over you from top to bottom as she said, "I can take as hard as you can give, as fast as ya want. Don't worry about cumming fast... you'll get me to cum one way or another hehe~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri May 27, 2022 3:41 am

((19))

Hearing her say that, made me not only hornier but determined to fuck her until she came. I shuddered and leaned down, pulling her sports bra off and latching onto her nipples eagerly licking, sucking and nibbling on them, trying to use them to help me please her. Giving her little love bites and hickies on her breasts as I slammed wildly into her ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 28, 2022 3:15 pm

She gasped somewhat in surprise at how eager that seemed to make you, but then chuckled and started shifting you and her a bit on the couch. Making sure you were both solidly in position as her legs began to wrap around you and she chuckled and hissed in pleasure.

"Mhm, c'mon now sexy, you can go harder, go faster. Don't hold anything back... just because you're wearing cute girly clothes doesn't mean you can't fuck like a wild beast in rut~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun May 29, 2022 1:20 am

With her permission as it was I sped up moaning more and more and eagerly kissing her, my tongue exploring every inch of her body I could reach. I was lost in desire and pleasure, I was determined to make her cum, my cock was pulsing with need to release but I held myself back. Needing to make her cum first even as I went crazy with desire.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 29, 2022 12:57 pm

(9)

Sadly, you found yourself unable to last til she came. Your pace and your own eagerness, plus with how good her ass felt... it was driving you wild. Before long you came, flooding her backdoor with your white cream as she let out a pleasured moan of her own. She smirked a bit though, smiling as she asked, "Mhm, ya gonna keep going cutie, or are ya the sort to be more one and done~? If you can go a bit more... well, I'm not too far off~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 30, 2022 3:13 am

((12))

I grunted, I really wanted to pull out, but I was straining to keep myself hard and fucking her until she came at least once, panting heavily as I moaned more and more, I wouldn't be able to fuck her anymore after this, but at the very least I could make her cum damn it!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 31, 2022 2:50 pm

It thankfully only takes a minute more to send her over the edge, though you quickly begin to go limp afterwards as you pull out. She hums a bit and smiles, looking you up and down as she says, "Ya know, with some edging practice, you could get yourself to last longer for times like these. Or we could see if a butt plug would help get ya hard again~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 31, 2022 8:24 pm

I squeaked and blushed "I~I mean last time I had something in my butt I just kinda...came my brains out." I admitted blushing "Plus you can still peg me if you want." I told her embarrassed, but finding myself looking forward to it as well.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games