The Cute Boi and the Shemale [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Cute Boi and the Shemale [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 23, 2022 9:41 am

The majority of the new clothes seemed to be geared towards fembois or tomboyish girls who still wanted to show off their stuff, at least according to the note you had. However, there were some more girlier outfits as well, mostly involvng short tops that'd cling to you and short skirts. The biggest thing of note was that all of your underwear were panties, with many of them being on the skimpier side... and a few being practically thongs! The note also informed you that anytime you got dressed, you had to send a pic of yourself in the outfit to your Mistress Stephanie. Which your phone already had a number for.

As for what you had to do today, you had some classes in the evening, and a glance at the clock showed you were fine for a good six hours.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 23, 2022 9:56 am

I felt a bit overwhelmed so I just grabbed something random and went to the bathroom to quickly shower and change into it taking a pic with a rather confused look on my face, and clearly no idea how to take a sexy or good pic and sending it. hoping that was enough, before looking around for any other notes, I wasn't really sure why she wanted more pics but whatever...I decided to spend the day just trying to rest and recover so I wasn't limping with a sore ass to my classes.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 23, 2022 10:05 am

You wound up wearing a form fitting tank top that was more akin to a sports bra, a pair of cute looking but skinny pink panties, and some form fitting mini jeans that barely went past your ass. Some thigh high socks and your shoes completed the set and you found yourself flushing at how... girly you looked in the outfit. There weren't any other notes, but within five minutes you got a thumbs up and a winking emoji, so clearly that was good enough for now.

Of course, an hour into just relaxing at home, you realize there's a slight problem when you go to grab something to eat- you'd forgotten to get more groceries recently again... which meant you'd need to order in, or go out to get something.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 23, 2022 10:10 am

I sighed as I looked around, shaking my head and blushing a bit I decided to just go to the local store and pick up some basics, grabbing my phone and wallet I blinked as I fought a bit to slide them into my pockets and blushed a bit as I remembered the wink and thumbs up before quickly heading off towards the store.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 23, 2022 10:19 am

Heading on out... you could feel the eyes of guys and girls alike on you, many admiring you while some who may have vaguely recognized you seemed surprised. Before you even made it to the store, you'd had several wolf whistles sent your way... and you were groped twice!

Walking into the local store, you almost walk right into one of your friends, Tyler, who stumbles back and blinks as he says, "Woah, sorry there- W~Woah... Angel? T~That you?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/855623953610178572/978225089063555083/unknown.png Tyler
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 23, 2022 10:24 am

I was blushing and huffing by the time I made it to the store and was checking my pockets to make sure my stuff hadn't been stolen after the latest groping. Then I let out a squeak as I ran into someone I actually knew "Oh, Tyler... Yeah, my girlfriend chose my outfit today...it's a bit embarrassing...apparently she has decided that I can't dress myself properly and basically took over my closest with stuff she wants to see me in." I quickly lied, embarrassed and sprinkling bits of the truth in.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 23, 2022 10:28 am

"W~Well, uh, s~she has... r~really good taste I have to say." He says after a moment, blushing as you notice him eyeing you up and down a bit. You're even more surprised when you notice that a bulge is starting to form in his jeans. "T-Though uh, w-when did you get a girlfriend? I though you were the focus on school stuff first sort."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 23, 2022 10:31 am

I coughed and looked up "U~Um, It's pretty recent you know that whole...dress as a girl thing for Gender Studies? W~well she kinda saved me from some guys who were a bit to into me in a skirt and well...it kinda just, sprouted from there?" I said with a shrug.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 23, 2022 10:33 am

"If you look this cute like this, I can only imagine how cute you'd have looked in a dress." You hear him mutter as he continued to gaze at you, his bulge having stopped growing but a small part of you can't help but realize that, while it was smaller than Stephanie's bulge... it was bigger than your own.

Rubbing the back of his head, he says, "I was just popping by to grab a money order, but uh, do ya need help with getting your groceries?" He asked after a moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon May 23, 2022 10:38 am

I shook my head "Nah my stamps haven't restocked yet, I'm just getting some basics, SpaghettiO's and meatballs are like the classiest thing I'm getting, some of them, some ramen, some Gatorade and I should be good until my Stamps come in." I said, plus I'd be to embarrassed with my friend checking me out, is what I thought but didn't say.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 23, 2022 10:59 am

He comes in a bit closer, draping an arm around your shoulder as he asks, "Ya sure? I could help out a bit, got some extra cash from a big tip someone gave me last night for delivering their food to them. I'd be happy to help." He was now close enough that you could feel his bulge against your side as he leaned into you a bit, your mind briefly recalling the taste and feel of a cock in both ends...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 24, 2022 12:46 am

((13))
I thought about it for a second before coughing and shaking my head "It's fine, if it was some big deal I'd go beg like a good Sugar Baby to my GF, I mean...She already bought me a whole new wardrobe pretty much, some food would be easy compared to that." I pointed out with a nervous laugh as I tried to move into the store "Anyways, I'm pretty hungry so I should get my shopping done quick."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 24, 2022 3:00 am

Tyler frowns but seems to get the message, nodding as he said, "Alright, well if you're sure... guess I'll see you around then." Even as he leaves though, you feel his eyes on you, and you feel a shiver run through you as you get an almost predatory feel from the gaze now...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 24, 2022 3:14 am

I gulped...and thought about it for a second...before walking further into the store and pulling out my phone and texting my "Girlfriend" a quick message "Are you Free RN?" I found it odd...but I felt safer around her...with all the stares and Tyler's making me remember the guys from Last Night...
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 24, 2022 7:44 am

A response was fast and quick... a picture of her suckin off some dude, with her noting she wished you were there so you could suck her off and take it up the ass. Seemed you were on your own for a bit. At least Tyler seemed to have gone and left.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue May 24, 2022 4:01 pm

I blinked and shook my head putting the phone away and blushing at the pic I then sighed but went to get my basics so I had enough food for the week or so until my stamps renewed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 25, 2022 2:48 am

Roll for encounter. 1-5 Tyler jumps you, 6-10 a random guy spots you and corners you in an alley, 11-15 you meet a cute girl who seems interested in you, 16-20 no encounter

The pic lingers in your mind, as you recall both what Stephanie's cock had tasted like and how it had felt stuffing into you again and again. It leaves you squirming and horny by the time you are walking out as you begin to make your way back home, already receiving some more wolf whistles just as you leave the block the store is on.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 25, 2022 2:55 am

((11))

I blushed and sighed, Shaking my head I moved to avoid going near the guys, at least girls probably wouldn't jump me right? I tried to ignore the pic...and my own hard own trying to use my bags to cover my front as I walked home. The walk home was made a bit more difficult as I tried to avoid grabby guys and avoid flashing how hard I was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 25, 2022 7:12 am

The girl, minus the cat ears and tail
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png

About half way home, your efforts to keep an eye out for any guys who might be stalking you causes you to bump into someone. You and they squeak, and your bags drop. When you look up, you see that its a rather cute and pretty lady, who shakes her head and says, "Oof, sorry, I was too busy staring at my phone and jamming to my tunes. You okay?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed May 25, 2022 7:19 am

I grunted and nodded "Y~Yeah sorry, I wasn't paying attention myself...Been dealing with a bit to many grabby and unable to get the hint guys." I explained standing up and bending over to pick up my fallen bags, blushing a bit as I kept finding my eyes going to the girl's Abs.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games