I'm a Pokemon Now?! [Lazy Kitsune]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: I'm a Pokemon Now?! [Lazy Kitsune]

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 23, 2022 1:07 am

"I~I, n~no? T~This is... a~aaa, f~first time w~with another girl!" She squeaked, her folds quickly drooling as you swat her a few more times and knead them a bit more. When you part her cheeks, both her lower lips and backdoor wink and quiver before your vision. As you press your muzzle to her folds though, her scent and taste strikes you hard. She tasted quite delicious, and smelled just as enticing and inviting as your own folds quivered with their own need and want.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 23, 2022 9:06 am

I growl hungrily into her dripping slit, my tongue slobbering between her folds like a dog lapping at its favourite food. My hands roughly squeezed her ass as I ate her out, toying with the plump cushions like stressballs. My tongue alternated between exploring her depths and attacking her clit relentlessly. And with this new muzzle my tongue was now much longer and better at licking than any human tongue could have ever been.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 23, 2022 9:18 am

Her hips were soon rolling and rocking into your muzzle as your tongue delved this way and that, her juices steadily coming at you with ease as it seemed each lick and lap made her more and more aroused. More so when you flicked at her clit, which made her squeal and and jerk about this way and that as even more of her juices coated your muzzle. And the cries she were letting out... utter music to your ears. Somewhat familiar, in the sort of way that you'd learned how best to tell what sort of girl was from the way they cried out in ecstasy.

Lillia was definitely a submissive, one you could toy and tease and play with as you wished~ Now a question was... did you want to keep going at her folds til she came, or did you want her to give some attention to your own aching folds too?
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 23, 2022 11:11 am

I felt a burning need inside of me. This submissive, cute plaything... I needed to use her to satisfy me. My new body and new needs. I had an itch in need of scratching and her pretty muzzle and tongue would be perfect to do just that.

But I wanted to blow her mind first. Rock her to the core and make her need more. I gripped her by the tail and yanked up as I continued to devour her cunt. My other hand found her tight backdoor at started prodding my thumb against the entrance, curling it in to make her feel the pressure build up as I brought her over the edge with my tongue.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 23, 2022 12:33 pm

Her tailhole was, surprisingly, not as resistant as you'd have expected, suggesting at least some experience there. Or perhaps in her aroused state, she simply was more pliant to your touches. Regardless, a finger soon slips in and she moans more as she pushes her hips back towards you more, it almost feeling like the naughty, subby Umbreon was trying to get you to fuck her pussy with your muzzle itself.

"G~Gonna... gonna c~cum if you keep that up~!" She cried out in rising bliss, the amount of femjuices she was leaking sign enough of her impending release.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 23, 2022 5:43 pm

I press my assault on her asshole, prodding enough to push her forward if I hadn't been pulling her back against me by her tail. I continue to go at her pussy, grinning as I feel my muzzle grow more and more soaked by her arousal. I release her tail, lunging forward to keep my face buried in her cunt as my free hand starts spanking my latest conquest, each smack harder than the last so she'll never be able to be spanked by me without remembering this orgasmic bliss I was driving her towards.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 24, 2022 5:19 am

It didn't take too many more smacks or licks for her to be pushed over the edge. When she did, she coated your muzzle heavily in her feminine nectar as she cried out, back arching as her legs spasmed beneath her. Her tail was quivering madly in excitement, eyes fully glazed over in arousal as you found yourself wanting to see just how it'd feel to have someone tending to you down there between your legs.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 24, 2022 10:45 am

I lick my muzzle clean as I lift up from her pretty pussy. I give her ass one more smack before pulling off my shorts. I flip her over onto her back and crawl up her body. "You'll be a good girl for Daddy, won't you?" I growl, sitting over her face, a thigh on either side of her head. I grip her hair roughly and shove her against my pussy, as if to face fuck her with a cock that wasn't there, pressing her lips against me so she could pleasure me properly.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 24, 2022 1:37 pm

It doesn't take long for Lillia to get the message. Of course, then you find yourself in a world of utter bliss of your own as you find that using your own fingers is nothing compared to the feeling of someone's tongue. She lets hers wander all over, even teasing your clit which this time doesn't push you over the edge immediately, but it certainly leaves your vision white for a moment.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 24, 2022 5:04 pm

I let out a long, happy sigh ad Lillia gets to work between my folds, grinding my slit against her lips to encourage her to go deep. "That's it, that's a good girl." I moan, my fingers reassuringly running through her hair and scratching her behind her ears as I hump her face, making the bed creek beneath the shifts in my weight.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 25, 2022 5:19 am

Her hands soon reached around, starting to grope and knead gently at your own rear as you scratched behind her ears. Her moans and pleasured murrs vibrated into your lower lips... but then she takes you by surprise when she wraps her lips around your clit and begins to suckle upon it. It reminds you of getting head from a girl... but about ten times as intense as electric jolts of pure ecstasy race up and down your spine and come crashing into your mind like a tsunami wave.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed May 25, 2022 12:18 pm

I hang my head back and cry out as I rut Lillia's face. My juices flow across her cheeks and chin. I bite my muzzle to hold my moans but they make their way out anyway. My grip on her hair tightens as I mash my cunt against her face, praising her for being a good girl for Daddy.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 25, 2022 2:30 pm

She giggles a bit around your clit, blushing as she pulls back and licks some of your juices off her lips while nuzzling your folds. She looks up at you with her cute, adorable eyes, and in an almost innocent manner, asks, "A~Am I really making D~Daddy fe~feel that good?"
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed May 25, 2022 3:07 pm

I grin down at her and cup her cheeks. "You're making Daddy feel really good." I purr. I pull my cunt away from her and get on all fours once more, pressing my body down on hers so our tits pressed against each other. I kissed her, letting our lip - wet from each others juices - exchanges our tastes with each other. "I could get used to that, but I think I want to fuck you hard right now. So spread your legs for Daddy, okay?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 25, 2022 5:20 pm

She moans and yips a bit into the kiss, grinding her own breasts back against you, her nipples as hard as yours and the feel of them grinding back against you making you shiver. She nods her head, spreading her legs and giving you access to, with a bit of adjustment, be able to scissor her and enjoy some female on female fun. Unless of course she happens to have a... well, you're not sure you'd be up for playing with a dildo... even though your folds do feel rather... empty. Achingly so.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 27, 2022 2:15 pm

Instead of traditional scissoring, my motions turned to more of a thrust. I would press in and grind up and down with each thrust, but kept pulling back so I could push down against her again. My right leg slid under one of hers, while my left leg arched over hers and bent back around underneath it, hooking her thigh against mine and making sure I was locked in at an angle I could slap against her folds as much as I wanted. I let the increasingly wetter smacks of our pussy lips kissing fill the air over and over before starting to growl with possessive lust.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 28, 2022 3:13 pm

Lillia seems confused by this at first, but she soon adjusts and reciprocates as she moans and yiffs occasionally, soft little cute barks leaving her muzzle as you better position you and herself for this. She blushes as she hears the possessive growl, dipping her head submissively as her eyes focus on yours and she moves her hands to rub along your own.

"D~Daddy e~enjoying this position?" She asks as she pants, her own love button rubbing against your own every so often and sending extra jolts of pleasure rippling through you.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 30, 2022 10:33 am

"Hmm, Daddy's enjoying the position and the good little slut she's playing with." I growl, grinding against her harder as I find the up and down motion feels better than the thrusts, especially when our clips rub against each other. "Shake those pretty titties for me, baby girl." I give my own a shake as I tell her to do the same. "If you ever bring me breakfast in bed again, I want them hanging free for Daddy to play with while she eats."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 31, 2022 2:46 pm

She blushes and giggles a bit at you referring to yourself as the Daddy again, but nods and begins shaking her upper half about, making her breasts bounce and jiggle too and fro for you to enjoy. She rolls her hips up and down right back to your own, blushing and nodding a bit before adding a qualifier. "I~I think I can d~do that... s~so long as my sister isn't about. I don't like getting naked in front of her."
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games