Plaything Pledge [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Plaything Pledge [Kuragari]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 23, 2022 11:14 am

As your hips rolled against the strap on, Mia returned to her previous pace when she first brought you over the edge. Your dick bounces cutely with her thrusts, waving around as your seed drips uselessly from your cumslit, worthless as anything other than more lube to be used for the cock in your ass.

She pushes the pace even faster, getting rougher now that you've had time to get used to the intrusion. She pinches your nipples and smacks your rump, as you watch the necklace bounce with her tits as she fucks you hard.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 23, 2022 12:31 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

color=#FF00FF for hypno, here for me to easily find~

Panting and moaning more, Cassy works to try and match the pace of her Mistress as she plunges into her again and again. A small part of her thinks about what Mistress had mentioned earlier, of sucking a dick, as she watches her own bounce about lewdly. An idea pops into her head... but she shakes it off. She wasn't sure she was that flexible to pull such off...

She squeals however as Mia starts going faster and harder, back soon arching as her eyes roll up into her head and she cums again, this time some jizz managing to start squirting and shooting out as she arches her back and cries out in lewd ecstasy.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 23, 2022 5:34 pm

Your cum falls across your chest. Your outfit leaves your tummy exposed, letting you feel your cum on your skin. Though you couldn't suck your cock, it seems like Mia could almost sense your curiosity as she takes a finger and scoops some of your seed onto it.

She slows her thrusts down, before coming to a gentle, slight back and forth while buried deep within you. She offers up her finger, bringing it to you lips. "Want to taste yourself, Cassy?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 24, 2022 5:22 am

Cassy watches as Mia does this, whining and whimpering as her own hips keep rolling and rocking given that Mia hadn't stopped thrusting yet. Even if her pace was slowed down, Mistress Mia was still fucking her. As she offered up the finger, Cassy could only nod and open her mouth, a lewd, needy "Aaaahhh~" being offered up as she awaited the dick cream her girl dick had let loose.
Last edited by Kuragari on Tue May 24, 2022 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 24, 2022 10:49 am

Mia set her finger on your tongue, smearing it was your seed. "Probably tastes bitter, right?" She asks, before scooping up a bit more and licking it herself. "Hmm, weaker than most men. Though we can give you some stuff to make it taste sweeter and be a bit thinner. I'm sure you wouldn't mind the... other side effects too much. Especially if you get to take cock up your ass like this all the time." She makes a few hard pointed thrusts before slowing down again. "You look like a desperate slut that still wants to be fucked more? Is that right, Cassy? Are you still begging to be fucked even after two orgasms. What a greedy bitch you are." She says, smacking your rump hard.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 24, 2022 1:36 pm

Tasting her own jizz is a strange experience, but she's too aroused and horny to care. It tastes wonderful to her in this state, and she sucks on Mia's fingers a bit as she nods absently before her digits withdraw. As she asks that question and calls her such, Cassy blushes brilliantly and wriggles as she says,

"C~Cassy... C~Cassy d~does w~want more... f~feels good... C~Cassy couldn't c~cum twice in a row like t~that before... C~Cassy w~wants to feel m~more... d~does that r~really make C~Cassy g~greedy?" She squirms, pouting a bit as she asks, "T~Thought i~it made C~Cassy a good, p~pretty girl?"
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Tue May 24, 2022 5:01 pm

"It's alright to be greedy sometimes Cassy." Mia says, stroking your hair as she starts picking up the pace again. "It's only a problem if you're selfish with it. You owe me an orgasm for each one I gave you, understood?" She starts fucking you in earnest once more, grabbing your ankles to lift your legs so she can really drive in deep inside you while your dick bounces uselessly against your tummy.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 25, 2022 5:22 am

Cassy nods, squealing as she is repositioned, moaning like a whore now as her already sensitive rear tries to milk the fake dick for something it cannot give. Her tongue begins to loll out as her eyes start to roll up into her head, and she moves to grip her own ankles.

"Yesh Mistressh! C~Cassy owes orasms, will be a good pretty girl, obedient girl~! W~Will d~do whatever M~Mishtressh wants to make her cum, p~please, g~give good girl Cassy o~one more climax!"
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed May 25, 2022 12:16 pm

Mia starts plunging in hard, hilting herself in your ass having stretched you open with two orgasms already. "Good girl, Cassy. Always ask for anything you want like that. Begging suits you very well."

You're seeing stars in your eyes from each thrust as Mia leans over you, your ankles hanging around her shoulders. Her tits press against your chest as she kisses you fiercely, her tongue pushing into your mouth and rolling over your own.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 25, 2022 2:34 pm

Cassy blushed brightly at that, squirming in both embarrassment and arousal even as she nodded, Mia's words sinking somewhat into her head as she panted and felt herself getting nearer again already. The stars and white at the edge of her vision tell her just how much ecstasy she is in and in for with a third climax, which thankfully hits only about a minute after she and Mia begin trading spit as Cassy moans and melts into the kiss, body relaxing as she lets herself be used as a fuck toy for Mia's own pleasure.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Wed May 25, 2022 3:10 pm

Mia holds the kiss throughout your third orgasm and doesn't relent on her thrusts at all. In fact, she pounds into you harder, making your legs shake helplessly. Even after she breaks the kiss she just grind wildly and fucks you into the bed. Driving you to your fourth and then fifth orgasm in increasingly quick succession. "Fuck, I love turning cute boys like you into happy sissies. You're going to be popular here, I can tell."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 25, 2022 5:24 pm

Cassy's brain is quickly becoming mush, while her body feels like it's being molded, shaped into something else. She has trouble being able to focus on anything other than her Mistress Mia and the cock plunging into and out of her ass. The term sissies sends a strange shiver through her, but she's too lost, too busy drowning in a fourth and fifth orgasm, something she'd never have been able to do before with her own cock... her own... dick... dick... cock... dick and cock...

"C~Cock... w~want cock... w~want d~dick!" Cassy manages to gasp out as she's squealing and writhing, spasming as climax number five washes over her and makes it increasingly hard to comprehend anything other than the fake dick pounding into her naughty... pussy? Yes... pussy... she was a girl after all, girls had pussies!
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 27, 2022 2:19 pm

"That's wonderful to here Cassy." Mia cries out as she pounds away into your pussy. She brings you over the edge once more before sliding out, leaving you fucked stupid and leaking cum from your clitty dick on the bed. "Sounds like you're ready for your treat. I'll give you a few moments to catch your breath. By the time your done, your friends should have a real man ready to come let you play with his cock." She giggles, tickling your balls lightly. "I think you'll be pleased with how big he is. What kind of position do you want to be in when he comes in to take you?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 28, 2022 3:10 pm

Panting and gasping, Cassy doesn't really answer verbally, simply nods her head and moans as she tries to recover. Her head was still spinning, and thanks to Mia's position, the little gem was saying and in plain view. Drip... Drip... Drip... It makes her head feel fuzzier and tingly, but when she hears Mia ask again, she blushes and stammers out "I~I don't know... a~ah... d~didn't you s~say I'd be d~doing something else w~with him first?"
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Mon May 30, 2022 10:28 am

Mia chuckles. "Of course silly. You'll be sucking his cock first to get it nice and lubed up for you." She slides her much larger plastic cock against your dick. "Look at this, Cassy. Do you really think it would have felt half as good if I fucked you with a dick your size instead? Don't you think it's unfair to ask women to settle for what you have when they can enjoy what you just felt instead? Isn't better to not use your dick at all? And if you're not using your dick to feel good, you might as well use someone else's."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Tue May 31, 2022 2:48 pm

Cassy blushed and squirmed, looking uncertain as Mia said such things. She... vaguely remembered reading about such sizes, and hers was about average length. Which meant plenty of girls had to enjoy such... and she probably would have too.

"Aahh... I~I uh, I~i think as l~long as that s~sweet spot was getting hit... hehe, I~I don't think I'd care too much about the size." She said with a bit of a blush. "T~That spot... f~felt sooooo goood~"
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games