Plaything Pledge [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Plaything Pledge [Kuragari]

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 19, 2022 12:28 pm

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Cassus Kellings
Appearance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bio: Having graduated from high school a year prior, Cassus took a year to try and figure out what he wanted to do. After a friend and a cousin recommended to him he attend the same college they were going to, he went ahead and checked it out and decided to give it a try. He's recently gotten moved into his dorm room during the first week for freshman, but is rather surprised when his cousin comes over and gives him an invitation to a little get together the sorority she's in is doing.

The Sorority house was much nicer than the accommodation block your dorm was in. It was a grand building, like a small mansion. The grounds were nothing to scoff at either, with a decent enough green kept within the walled off area of the sorority house. You're pretty sure you even spotted an outdoor swimming pool around the side as you approached the front door. It was a bit awe inspiring that Alice and Jasmine really manage to get a place here.

"Little get together" undersold the occasion as well. Music blared out from the open door before you where a woman stood, greeting each and every guest. Even outside the house you past a couple of dozen people, drinks in hands, chatting with each other. The crowds of people grew more numerous as you approached the front patio and started to make your way up the steps to the front door.

The woman at the front notices you out of the corner of her eye as she's talking to someone else. She gives you a quick look up and down before smiling at the person infront of her and ushering them inside. She then turns to you with a cheery "Hi! I'm Cadence. Can I take your name? Don't think I've seen you around before, cutie. Who invited you?"

As you work on your answer, you spot two women approaching the door from behind Cadence. Your cousin Alice, and your friend Jasmine. They both look stunning, dressed up for the party. Your not so in the past crush on Jasmine helps her hold your eye in particular, making you feel even more flustered.

"Cassy!" They squeel, rushing past Cadence to give you a big hug from both sides.

"So glad you could make it." Alice says, rubbing your back softly before turning to Cadence. "He's with us."

"Ah, that's alright then. You go on in, cutiepie. I'll be over for a proper hello later." Cadence says, letting you past as she returns to greeting guests and turning away gatecrashers.

Alice leads the way while Jasmine hugs your shoulder tightly. "So glad you could be here!" She whispers to you. "There are a lot of hot guys here, and you know how I never really dated before. Could really use someone in my corner so I feel confident enough to talk with them." She gives you a quick kiss on the cheek. "So how have you been settling in? I hear- oh, oh shit." She looks around as she leads you towards the drinks table. "Ah, we didn't know this going in, but Kelly also got into this Sorority. So, just be aware she could be about. I know you don't always get along. Don't worry, Alice and I'll stick with you."

She untangles herself from you as Alice picks up a red plastic cup from the table and hands it to you. "Want a drink?"

Your cousin, Alice:

Your friend (and crush), Jasmine:

Your high-school bully, Kelly:

Cadence:
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Re: Plaything Pledge [Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 19, 2022 2:49 pm

Cassus was in awe. The building itself, the party going on, so many people... he'd never been to many big parties, so something like this was brand new for him. It was a bit overwhelming in fact, enough so that he has trouble answering Cadence's question at first. Thankfully, Alice and Jasmine sweep in to help rescue him from potentially fumbling his answer or getting himself booted out of what looked and sounded like one heck of a party.

"Y~Yeah, I~I'm with them." Cassus manages, his currently flustered state and the soft shivers that came from the way Alice rubbed her hand up and down his back enough to distract him from her using his nickname that he'd never been fond of... given it usually made him sound like a girl. He nods and smiles to Cadence as they lead him on in. He blinks just a bit at Jasmine's comment, blushing and squirming as she again winds up addressing him as if he's one of her girlfriends. Any protest dies on his lips though at the peck to the cheek, and he just blushes and nods dumbly.

"Been s-settling in just fine... haven't had any trouble." He manages, only to groan as Jasmine shares such with him. Kelly, his former middle and high school bully, had liked to make fun of him for his looks and the fact he wasn't the sporty sort. Even him being on the track team near the end of high school hadn't saved him, with her often saying "Figures you'd pick the girliest of the sports to go into."

Sighing, he just nodded his head, taking the cup without a second thought and taking a long swig.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 19, 2022 3:11 pm

The drink hits hard and it feels like the room starts spinning already. It feels good though, and kind of works with the music, helping you feel a little carefree and worry less about Kelly's presence. Coupled with Alice and Jasmine's reassuring smiles you can't help but relax a little as Alice seems to be already handing you a second drink.

"So Cassy," Alice says, setting a hand on your shoulder 'did Jas ask you already? We can do with a bit of a scout when it comes to the men here. Do you want to go talk to some of the frat boys that got invited to this party. See which ones you think we should get to know or stay away from?"

Jasmine nods along. "That'll be a big help. I'm finding this party pretty overwhelming though, and I'm sure you are too. We could introduce you to some of the girls instead if you want?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 19, 2022 3:24 pm

Coughing a bit but feeling good, especially as he begins to tap his foot and sway just a bit to the music, Cassus finds himself relaxing. He leans a bit towards Jasmine, smiling at her and Alice both as he hums along to the tune just a bit. It was... quite catchy now that he thought about it. It had a sort of beat that was very rhythmic, hard to get out of one's head. He takes the second drink, downing a quarter of it this time instead of the whole thing.

"S-She did... mhm, I~I don't know if I'm the best to act as a scout though. D-Don't quite know the kind of guy you two are looking for and w-well..." He squirms, chuckling a bit shyly and nervously even as he finds it rather easy to admit, "I~I'm actually a bit overwhelmed too. N-Never really went to big parties like this back home..."

After a moment, he offers, "M~Maybe a spot where we can get a good view but not be bothered much? Might be able to observe a bit first to help out with that."
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 19, 2022 3:37 pm

Alice and Jasmine look at each other and smirk before turning back to you. "We can use one of the upstairs balconies. Poolside will probably have the most people." Alice says, hooking one arm around yours.

"We won't be able to see much of the inside crowd, but there should be some interesting people outside too." Jasmine says, hooking her arm around your other arm.

With their arms locked with yours, they lead you upstairs. You see a few other people being led upstairs as well. Mostly men, but one or two women, all about as effeminate as each other though. Perhaps other sorority members were giving their friends tours?

The two bring you into a room on the second floor. A few boxes remained unpacked but you recognised some of the clothes left over the comfortable looking double sized bed. This was Jasmine's bedroom.

She giggle softly as she shuts the door behind the three of you and for a moment you almost think you hear the lock click shut.

She leads you over to her balcony and the three of you stand there watching young men and women mingle around the poolside with drinks in hand.

"So, we should probably pick a group to focus on. Anyone catch your eye?" Alice asks as you survey the crowd.

You spot a group of sporty jocks showing off to some rather impressed sorority girls, throwing their tops off to show their manly chests off. A few frat boys taking pics of girls in bikinis when they think no one is looking, pushing around smaller men, and maybe even fiddling with some of the drink cups left around the place oddly. A trio of sorority girls wearing shades, hanging out by the poolside and ignoring any frat boys that make a move on them. You even spot Kelly taking off her top to show off a bikini she was wearing underneath before diving into the pool with a few other people.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 19, 2022 3:45 pm

With his arms each taken by his cousin and his crush, Cassus finds himself blushing a bit, his prick twitching and getting a bit hard in his pants as they lead him along. With his head being a bit fuzzy and his thinking a bit scattered, the feeling of them both against him makes him squirm a bit in delight as they lead him upstairs.

He's a bit confused when they arrive in Jasmine's bedroom, a part of him suddenly wondering if they had something else in mind... which makes his excitement, arousal, and nervousness grow a bit more. He shakes his head at the weird click he hears behind him... probably just Jasmine's nails against the door knob.

Scanning the crowd, he considers it a bit as he winds up openly admitting, "W~Well, t~think I~I'm q~quite happy with the two beside me b~but uh... r~right, h~helping you two out too..." He says, swaying a bit again into both of them as he leans on the balcony a bit to peer down. Unknown to him, he's unwittingly hiked his own rear up a bit and is swaying it along to the music too as he hums.

"T-Those guys are showing off a bit much... but one of them k-kind of reminds me of Sam from the basketball team. He was a cool guy... uhm, I~I hope th-those frat guys aren't putting anything in the drinks that'll get any of you in trouble..." He blushed a bit as he saw Kelly, finding that she had changed a bit herself, not seeming to go as punk with her attire as she used to.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 19, 2022 3:53 pm

Both of them giggle and 'aww' at your comments, with Jasmine rubbing your arm. "That's so sweet of you to say, Cassy. I always did feel I could count on you like... well not a brother... a sister, I guess. Wish you could have joined the sorority with us, that would have been ideal."

Alice nods along, handing you another drink. "But I think the way it's all worked out is a fun compromise. I think we'll all be quite happy hanging out together."

"Ooh, yeah?" Jasmine perks up, leaning over the balcony somewhat. "Which one looks like Sam? He really was very... uh... cool, yeah."

"You still feeling nervous, Cassy? How are you drinks? Oh, did you see the clothes Jasmine left out? She took ages trying to decide what to wear. And we've just got more events to go to later in the week. Maybe you can look over what's on the bed and weigh in on which outfits you like the most?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 19, 2022 4:02 pm

"H~Hey, c~c'mon, do~don't tease me like that..." Cassus mumbles, yet feels a bit... odd. From anyone else, it would have been degrading or made him upset. Hearing it from Jasmine however sounded... cute, and precious. And with his head fuzzy from the drinks, as he started working on his third cup, he found that his cock was actually now straining against his underwear, a bulge obvious in the jeans he was wearing.

"T~That one." he says, pointing out the guy with a sort of ginger colored hair, a bit taller. He wasn't quite as muscly as some of the others, but unlike the others he carried himself with a sense of confidence that made him stand out. The sort of guy you'd see and know he'd be popular anywhere in any group really.

He is distracted by mention of outfits, especially ones for Jasmine, which draws him back into the room a bit. He hums, moving over and looking at them. There were three that seemed to stand out, though one more of the others and made him blush.

"T~This one looks a bit like a cheer leader outfit... I~I think Jasmine would look very cute in it. T~Though uh, th-this one looks like its made of rubber... i-ist that latex? W~What kind of event you g~gals doing that'd have ya needing to wear something like this...?"
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu May 19, 2022 4:16 pm

Jasmine and Alice giggled to each other yet again. "Oh, don't worry, Cassy. You'll find our soon enough." Alice says, stroking you hair before you hear her gasp.

"Oh my gosh, I almost didn't notice it, it was so small. Jas, look." She says.

You wonder what she's talking about until you feel her pinch your bulge through your jeans. Jas takes a look and giggles again.

"Cassy are you turned on right now? Was it looking at my clothes, or was it looking at those guys?" she asks before batting Alice's hand away. "Don't tease him about it, Alice. I think it's cute."

"Oh, sorry." Alice says with a blush. "I didn't mean to tease you Cassy. Guess I've had a bit to drink. Not as much as you though by the looks of things..."

There's a knock on the door, but by that point you feel your legs start to sway. Jasmine and Alice help you onto the bed before they unlock the door. To women, seniors, enter the room. One is Candence from earlier. The other you don't recognise but she has a mean smirk to her lips.

"This the boytoy, pledges?" she asks, looking you up and down as Jasmine shuts and locks the door behind her.

"Yes Mia. We're really excited about this." Alice says.

"What was his name, again?" Mia asks.

"Cassus, but we always just call him Cassy."

"Cassy... I like that. Well, Cassy, are you ready to be a good girl for me?" she asks, snapping her fingers.

Jasmine fishes out a headset from her drawer, while Cadence pulls a purple gemed necklace out from under her top, while Alice soothingly brushes your hair while you find it harder and harder to move your arms and legs.

Mia:
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 19, 2022 4:24 pm

Cassus can only wonder at that... then he squeaks and squirms, blushing brilliantly at the two of them as they tease him. For some reason though, he's not as bothered as he would have been by... others. Instead, he finds himself... even more turned on! Which only confuses him and makes his head swim more in his current state. "H-Hey, i~its not small, i-it's... a-ah average!" He of course finds himself blushing more, basically revealing he'd looked up the average sizes of dicks... mostly after some teasing he'd gotten in the locker room at times.

He blinks as the door opens and two women come in, and does so again when the other girl calls him a "Boy toy". He looks in confusion to Mia, then Cadence, only to get distracted as Alice and Jasmine use his nickname again. "H~Hey, c~c'mon you two, y~you know that..." He begins, not knowing his bulge actually twitched a bit visibly at them using it. He stops though and asks, "H~Huh?" In confusion as he finds himself feeling sluggish and strange... more so as he leans into Alice as she brushes his hair and his eye is drawn to the purple necklace.

"C~Cousin? W-What's... a-ah... going on?"
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 20, 2022 11:16 am

"Just relax Cassy. It'll all be alright. You'll see." She says soothingly, stroking your hair fondly as she let's you rest your head against her bosom.

This is the last thing you hear before the headphones are slipped over you and switched on. All sound is immediately muffled, and then seconds later replaced with a steady dripping noise, timed like the second hand on a clock.

Cadence hands her necklace to Mia who dangles it in front of you. The gem catches your eye and its all you can do to focus on it. In your addled state, everything else fades away. Just the gentle swaying.
And the drip
Drip
Drip

Drip...

You'll be a good girl for Mistress, won't you?
These words are the first you think as you awaken, surrounded by fluffy pink cushions. Your head is groggy, but surprisingly hangover free. So it doesn't take you long to notice you're now wearing Jasmine's cheerleader outfit that you picked out earlier. Mia sits in front of you, smiling smuggly, the gem dangling from her fingers. You almost zone out completely when you notice it.

"Well, Cassy. How are you feeling?" She asks, waiting intently for your answer.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 20, 2022 12:01 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

color=#FF00FF for the hypno text, reminder for self

Alice's chest felt nice and soft, and despite himself, he couldn't help but lean into it, finding himself relaxing a bit already even as he found himself quite confused. Maybe this was some sort of game they were playing with him... yeah, that's it. He just needed to relax and go with the flow of this. He'd find out what it was soon enough. And he trusted Alice and Jasmine both not to doing anything really weird with him.

Then the dripping sound is all he can hear, and his eyes quickly latch onto the gem as the light reflects off of it. Cassus finds himself unable to look away, and soon, its just the gem, and the dripping sound in his mind. Everything else seems... distant, or even gone. He's barely aware of Alice as he breathes slowly, matching the pace of the drips as his eyes grow lidded, but even still, he watches the movements of the gem.

He wasn't sure how much time passed until he heard the words, which made his head feel fuzzy and tingly. Without being aware of it, he nodded his head and said aloud, "Y-Yeah, I-I'll be a g-good girl for Mistress."

He then blinks, trying to remember what he'd been doing as he sees Mia. His thoughts are briefly distracted and scattered as he sees the gem, and he responds with the first thing on his mind.

"F-Fuzzy... t-tingly... c-confused?" He offered as he tries to focus on Mia. "W-What...what were we doing?"
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 20, 2022 12:16 pm

Mia giggles coyly at your response. "We were just talking about how much of a good girl you wanted to be, silly. And I think you'll make a very cute one, really." Something about her tone and the pace of her words was very relaxing and made you want to listen intently.

She holds up the necklace and let's it sway gently once again. "Can you look at this gem for me, Cassy? Don't you think it's very pretty. Pretty like the good girl you want to be. Can you be that pretty girl for me?"

It swings from side to side and your eyes follow on their own, no matter what else you try to do. "Very good girl, Cassy. Following orders helps you look pretty. You're a very pretty girl right now Cassy. It's fun to be a pretty girl like you and me. Don't you agree?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 20, 2022 12:31 pm

Normally, someone calling him a girl, a good girl at that, would have put him on the defensive and tried to assert his masculinity. Instead however... Cassus just finds himself nodding and blushing, squirming in embarrassment as he says, "S~Sorry... j~just hard to remember or think right now... f-fuzzy head not helping."

When she raises the gem, his eyes find it instantly, and begin to follow it as it sways. Her words seem to sort of... echo in his head, the fuzziness growing. He slowly nods his head, blushing at being called a pretty, good girl. And as she gives him such praise, he feels a strange tingle racing up and down his body as he shivers and nods his head again.

"I~I'm... I~I'm a v~very pretty girl?" he asks, uncertainty in his voice even as he squirms and smiles, nodding at her words. "I~I feel... s~strange... b~but its... a g~good strange... y~yeah... I~I think, m~maybe... b~being a pretty girl can be fun."
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 20, 2022 12:37 pm

"Very fun, Cassy." Mia says with a smile. "Do you want to have a look at yourself in the mirror? See how pretty you are?" She slips the gem necklace around her neck and holds out a hand to help you up.

"You look so pretty in those clothes." She says, walking you over to a full-sized mirror to get a good look at yourself. "I think you should try out for the cheer team. Give your skirt a twirl."

She pinches your butt as she says this before stepping back to let you look yourself over. It seems they even applied makeup to you. Lipstick, eyeshadow, even a bit of blush.

"I know Alice and Jasmine both want to get to know the real you. And I bet you're excited at being a good girl for them both, aren't you?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 20, 2022 12:55 pm

Cassus... or was it Cassy? She kept calling him Cassy... Alice and Jasmine liked to call him that too. Cassy also sounded nice... it sounded pretty. Like it fit a good, pretty girl. Such thoughts made his head spin, and he found it easier to just nod to what Mia was asking, eyes lingering on the gem as she helped him up and guided him to the mirror.

His eyes widened and he blushed brilliantly as he saw what he looked like in the dress. He really did look... pretty. But wait... he was a guy wasn't he? Why was he wearing clothes like this? All the same, he found himself unable to stop himself from giving the skirt a twirl, blushing even more as a confused, uncertain look came to his face as he said, "I~I don't know..."

He squeaks at the butt pinching, again looking himself over. "W-When did I... I-I don't remember putting this on...?" he asked, looking to Mia with confusion now as she said such, even as his head nodded, albeit a bit slower this time.
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 20, 2022 1:38 pm

Mia moved in behind you, pressing her chest against your back as her fingers pinched your skirt and lifted it up, showing off your panties. "Look. Would you be so turned on right now if you weren't into this? Your cute girl dick really likes the feel of those panties, doesn't it?" She wiggles the tip of her finger against the tip of your dick through your new underwear.

"What's there to worry about, Cassy. Everyone will be so disappointed if you go back on this. Alice and Jasmine will be disappointed." She cups your chin, turning you to face her as she pouts at you. "I'll be disappointed too. You don't want to disappoint me, do you Cassy?"
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 20, 2022 1:49 pm

Cassus gasps and squeaks as she pulls his skirt up... but then... something about the sight of his hard rod straining against those soft, pretty, girly and silky panties made his mind blank a bit, more so as Mia played with the tip. His brain briefly flicked off and then flicked back on, feeling just a bit more fuzzy again as he gasped and shivered, eyes lidding and heart racing as he panted and gazed back into the mirror.

I... I look pretty. Feeling pretty is... fun. Being a good pretty girl is fun. echoed a bit in his mind, eyes growing a bit foggy as he heard her say that. They remained foggy, but he gasped and turned as he said, "I~I don't want to disappoint them! Alice and Jasmine are my friends!" He also shivered, shuddering as he dipped his head bashfully and said,

"N~No... Cassy doesn't want to disappoint Mistress. Cassy will d-do her best to be a g~good, pretty girl."
Kuragari

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Fri May 20, 2022 2:14 pm

Mia smiles, patting your head. "Good girl." She whispers, before pressing her palm down harder to push you onto your knees. "Very good girl, Cassy. Have you ever seen a pussy before. In person, not on a computer screen. I can give you a look if you promise to treat it with respect?"

She cups your cheek and from where you're positioned you can see up her skirt at her pussy dampening a spot into her panties. "Nod and pull down my panties with your mouth if you understand."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Kuragari » Fri May 20, 2022 2:20 pm

Cassus... no, Cassy she reminded herself, blushed and shivered, letting out a confused but happy, pleasured whimper at being called a good girl. As she feels Mia's hand on her shoulder, she lets herself be pushed down. She blushes and nods, saying, "J~Just once... g~girl I went to a small party with showed me... b~because of a dare."

Still, she nods, blushing and smiling as she shifts a bit, moving to grab at the top of Mia's panties with her teeth. She wriggles them down, or attempts to at least, not having the best of luck but taking care to do it right rather than fast as her girl dick strained against her own panties, a spot dampening as well as pre began to leak forth.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games